Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,660 members, 7,820,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Call That My Girlfriend Do Recieve At Night From One Number - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Call That My Girlfriend Do Recieve At Night From One Number (1601 Views)

If Soldier Take Your Girlfriend Do This And Thank Me Later PHOTOS / How Many Girlfriend Do You Have? / One Night From Twelve Years Ago Is Now Tearing My Marriage Apart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Call That My Girlfriend Do Recieve At Night From One Number by kachi2017: 6:08am On Jun 25, 2017
Please, there is this guy that normally call my girlfriend every night. The number calls from 9pm upwards. I have asked her who is the guy, she said the guy was just her friend and that he knows the guy before she meet me. But I get disturbed why it's only at night the guy calls most. The one that disturbs me most is that, if she answer the guy calls after Many miss calls, if she lasted answer, she will tell the guy that she is not close to her phone. She wont tell the guy that she is with me. She have been lying for me that the guy knows am dating her, yet she won't answer the guy calls in my presence. And if she is with the guy, she wont even answer my own calls too. Please what do I do... Am dying in silent
Re: Call That My Girlfriend Do Recieve At Night From One Number by bigFOOTcaveMAN(m): 6:17am On Jun 25, 2017
What happened to your own brain?

7 Likes

Re: Call That My Girlfriend Do Recieve At Night From One Number by Edemaya: 6:21am On Jun 25, 2017
One chance!
Re: Call That My Girlfriend Do Recieve At Night From One Number by olac21(m): 6:43am On Jun 25, 2017
My instincts tell me you are a second fiddle..i mean side boyfriend..

2 Likes

Re: Call That My Girlfriend Do Recieve At Night From One Number by Chibydinho(m): 6:44am On Jun 25, 2017
kachi2017:
Please, there is this guy that normally call my girlfriend every night. The number calls from 9pm upwards. I have asked her who is the guy, she said the guy was just her friend and that he knows the guy before she meet me. But I get disturbed why it's only at night the guy calls most. The one that disturbs me most is that, if she answer the guy calls after Many miss calls, if she lasted answer, she will tell the guy that she is not close to her phone. She wont tell the guy that she is with me. She have been lying for me that the guy knows am dating her, yet she won't answer the guy calls in my presence. And if she is with the guy, she wont even answer my own calls too. Please what do I do... Am dying in silent

Op, this early Sunday morning?... Why not have a side chick.. The babe is smarter than both of you and using her pussi to control you guys!
Stop asking her and channel ya mind on getting a new babe asap to avoid sudden heart break... Good morning and try going to church to worship

2 Likes

Re: Call That My Girlfriend Do Recieve At Night From One Number by gabinogem(m): 6:45am On Jun 25, 2017
It's quite obvious she's turned u & the guy to a sucker... Some ladies & their mischievous ways... killing so many men emotionally. RIP to those men in advance cry

2 Likes

Re: Call That My Girlfriend Do Recieve At Night From One Number by Splinz(m): 6:48am On Jun 25, 2017
kachi2017:
... Am dying in silent

No! You can't die in silence... Shout it at the rooftop! Blow trumpets of lamentation in the streets! Oh brother, cry out your eyeballs in the market places!

Behold, great evil hast befallen thee; behold, we will lift up our hands in solidarity!

1 Like

Re: Call That My Girlfriend Do Recieve At Night From One Number by Cholls(m): 6:51am On Jun 25, 2017
my brother u kind say na only u smart...d girl wey u never marry u Don dey Bleep...Tell me why u think say na only u dey fvck her...it's obvious d girl is playing safe here....brother it's now u need to up your game.

1 Like

Re: Call That My Girlfriend Do Recieve At Night From One Number by ikp120(m): 7:26am On Jun 25, 2017
Look for another babe immediately. Make sure you call the babe regularly in her presence. If she ask, tell her that she is your bestie.

4 Likes

Re: Call That My Girlfriend Do Recieve At Night From One Number by kachi2017: 8:00am On Jun 25, 2017
I dont have the heart to date another girl, that why this thing she is doing is hurting me seriously. Imagine, she told me today that she will be going out with the guy to see the guy Aunty that came back from abroad. Can you imagine such shit? So, I just quit the relationship or continue Plz I need serious answers
Re: Call That My Girlfriend Do Recieve At Night From One Number by newyorks(m): 8:43am On Jun 25, 2017
kachi2017:
I dont have the heart to date another girl, that why this thing she is doing is hurting me seriously. Imagine, she told me today that she will be going out with the guy to see the guy Aunty that came back from abroad. Can you imagine such shit? So, I just quit the relationship or continue Plz I need serious answers
how old are u to be this gullible at the expense of love?

1 Like

Re: Call That My Girlfriend Do Recieve At Night From One Number by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 25, 2017
kachi2017:
lol...she dey use ur head play
Re: Call That My Girlfriend Do Recieve At Night From One Number by subtlemee(f): 9:18am On Jun 25, 2017
Brother why are you so dumb to not know you are being played?
Re: Call That My Girlfriend Do Recieve At Night From One Number by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 9:36am On Jun 25, 2017
Its finished grin

Hi subtlemee, hope you went for mass kiss
Re: Call That My Girlfriend Do Recieve At Night From One Number by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 25, 2017
So dumb people like this still exist thought they disappeared with the last administration
Re: Call That My Girlfriend Do Recieve At Night From One Number by Moblord(m): 9:55am On Jun 25, 2017
Ask her to switch the phone off or put the phone in silent mode. In the morning, recharge her phone and ask her call the guy and tell him she was asleep. Do that everyday the guy will start calling by 6pm nd with time he'll give up
Re: Call That My Girlfriend Do Recieve At Night From One Number by kennies12(m): 10:03am On Jun 25, 2017
my own girlfriend cannot be making calls in the night while am with her anyways. unless she is not serious with the relationship and then I ll leave it for her.

I think it depends on how u ve handled that part of ur stay together. she shd respect your emotions and your person too.

1 Like

Re: Call That My Girlfriend Do Recieve At Night From One Number by Stanleyafam(m): 10:37am On Jun 25, 2017
Op u need to fuel ur brain.. Fuel don finish for ur brain.
Re: Call That My Girlfriend Do Recieve At Night From One Number by subtlemee(f): 11:18am On Jun 25, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
Its finished grin

Hi subtlemee, hope you went for mass kiss

First service tongue
Re: Call That My Girlfriend Do Recieve At Night From One Number by TrapHedges(m): 11:31am On Jun 25, 2017
Lol wat these #iggas pass trough everyday over females... Makes me wana throw the fu*k up !
Re: Call That My Girlfriend Do Recieve At Night From One Number by CAPSLOCKED: 11:59am On Jun 25, 2017
bigFOOTcaveMAN:
What happened to your own brain?

CAGED UP, BY LOVE.
Re: Call That My Girlfriend Do Recieve At Night From One Number by dmgr(m): 12:05pm On Jun 25, 2017
Girls that 're always on phone are really a big turn off for me..no matter what they possess..

Just break up with her because she's already carried away by that other guy and come to think of it she doesn't even respect u abit from the look of things
Re: Call That My Girlfriend Do Recieve At Night From One Number by moorevic(m): 12:59pm On Jun 25, 2017
Please send her my way lemme teach her how to play safe. My bro ditch that bitch.

(1) (Reply)

Is Dating A Married Woman A Good Idea? - Be Warned!!! / What Mode Of Transport Best Describes Your Sex Life? / NwaAmaikpe Matter Don Reach Headquarters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.