Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

My Neighbours Wife Leaves The Door Open Whil Bathing Whenever Her Husband Is Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbours Wife Leaves The Door Open Whil Bathing Whenever Her Husband Is Out (8172 Views)

How Do I Tell My Neighbours They Moan Loudly!!! / My Neighbours Wife Brought Me This Food (pic) / My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Neighbours Wife Leaves The Door Open Whil Bathing Whenever Her Husband Is Out by Punchng: 1:02pm On Aug 13, 2019
Below, as written by the narrator:
Straight to the point. I recently moved to a compound where I picked one room apartment managing my life with my job. After I moved in I was shown the bathroom and toilet and kitchen
I recently moved to a compound where I picked one room apartment managing my life with my job. After I moved in I was shown the bathroom and toilet and kitchen is to share with another tenant.
Is one-storey building which the up was taking by d landlord and the ground floor is for me and one man and his wife. So we are not much. Maybe because before I moved in, my neighbour has been staying alone at d ground floor that they don’t lock d bathroom while bathing especially the woman since d husband hardly stays around.The woman should be in her late 20s or early 30s with a son. She still appears sexy much like other young ladies.
One day I woke up late and as I move out towards d bathroom the door was open and the bathroom is calm so I was not expecting somebody inside but as I walk pass behold my neighbours wife Unclad bathing. I immediately turned back and left. This has continued that she don’t even care.
Sometimes while am cooking she will be taking her bath while d door will be partially closed or not.
But I observed if her husband is around she will be locking d bathroom very well while bathing but once her husband is off she continues. I don’t know what she has in mind and I don’t know what to do about it. Am scared one day am going to have sex with the woman.
Please, what will I do?
https://www.gistsfanz.com/2019/08/my-neighbours-wife-leaves-door-open.html
Re: My Neighbours Wife Leaves The Door Open Whil Bathing Whenever Her Husband Is Out by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 13, 2019
Are You Mad,Did You Think This Site Is A Playing Site For You To Write A Story Or Whatever.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbours Wife Leaves The Door Open Whil Bathing Whenever Her Husband Is Out by unclerae(m): 1:07pm On Aug 13, 2019
Wake your own pass the woman call you? O na go dey find trouble

1 Like

Re: My Neighbours Wife Leaves The Door Open Whil Bathing Whenever Her Husband Is Out by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 13, 2019
whenever you wan baff, open the door too
make she see say u know wetin she day do

14 Likes

Re: My Neighbours Wife Leaves The Door Open Whil Bathing Whenever Her Husband Is Out by Skyfornia(m): 1:20pm On Aug 13, 2019
It's a trap!

1 Like

Re: My Neighbours Wife Leaves The Door Open Whil Bathing Whenever Her Husband Is Out by Skmoda360(m): 1:58pm On Aug 13, 2019
Old and stale ......stupid bloggers undecided

6 Likes

Re: My Neighbours Wife Leaves The Door Open Whil Bathing Whenever Her Husband Is Out by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 13, 2019
If she no call you come join her baff no go o!Wetin you dey find you go see am.
Re: My Neighbours Wife Leaves The Door Open Whil Bathing Whenever Her Husband Is Out by mikool007(m): 2:19pm On Aug 13, 2019
If you are contemplating doing something, think out the worst repercussion that could happen if you take that action and if you don't mind it then go ahead

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbours Wife Leaves The Door Open Whil Bathing Whenever Her Husband Is Out by mezarddinny: 2:32pm On Aug 13, 2019
this thing aain?
Re: My Neighbours Wife Leaves The Door Open Whil Bathing Whenever Her Husband Is Out by itsme01: 2:47pm On Aug 13, 2019
undecided

just mind your business , even women are polygamous in nature just like men, at some point some women want to explore more sexual options and fantasies but unlike men that can easily get an olosho from a brothel, women have to try neighbors, pastors, co-workers and old lovers

Next time simply walk straight to her politely and request she closes the door

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbours Wife Leaves The Door Open Whil Bathing Whenever Her Husband Is Out by bdsm: 2:55pm On Aug 13, 2019
Just because she leaves the door open doesn't mean she wants sex. She could be an exhibitonist.

Exhibitionists are not interested in fuccking u but take pleasure in displaying their privates...
Re: My Neighbours Wife Leaves The Door Open Whil Bathing Whenever Her Husband Is Out by fullofgrace(m): 2:59pm On Aug 13, 2019
Dead Trap
Re: My Neighbours Wife Leaves The Door Open Whil Bathing Whenever Her Husband Is Out by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 13, 2019
Watamidoinhere:
whenever you wan baff, open the door too
make she see say u know wetin she day do
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Neighbours Wife Leaves The Door Open Whil Bathing Whenever Her Husband Is Out by Breezysdesign: 3:30pm On Aug 13, 2019
Is wrong for her to be behaving like that, I think is better you confront her, tell her you are not comfortable with she opening the door of the bathroom
Re: My Neighbours Wife Leaves The Door Open Whil Bathing Whenever Her Husband Is Out by Comedian2019: 3:42pm On Aug 13, 2019
Mind your business and you will know it's the best business
Re: My Neighbours Wife Leaves The Door Open Whil Bathing Whenever Her Husband Is Out by crackhouse(m): 4:07pm On Aug 13, 2019
So for your mind she dey eye you abi? Better warn your prick on time before it's too late

1 Like

Re: My Neighbours Wife Leaves The Door Open Whil Bathing Whenever Her Husband Is Out by hucknall: 4:22pm On Aug 13, 2019
She may mean nothing...she may mean something. Hucknall doesn't give a duck.
Advice; mind you buz. (jumps and pass)

1 Like

Re: My Neighbours Wife Leaves The Door Open Whil Bathing Whenever Her Husband Is Out by careytommy37(m): 4:32pm On Aug 13, 2019
Why i no dey ever get these kind neighbours?

It's an old story
https://www.nairaland.com/4002727/neighbours-wife-leaves-door-open

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Neighbours Wife Leaves The Door Open Whil Bathing Whenever Her Husband Is Out by nicepoker101(m): 4:38pm On Aug 13, 2019
Op. I am sure you are thinking that's an invitation for you to have sex with her. Look a woman is about to ruin your life. Flee from her.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbours Wife Leaves The Door Open Whil Bathing Whenever Her Husband Is Out by alezzy13: 4:46pm On Aug 13, 2019
itsme01:
undecided

just mind your business , even women are polygamous in nature just like men, at some point some women want to explore more sexual options and fantasies but unlike men that can easily get an olosho from a brothel, women have to try neighbors, pastors, co-workers and old lovers

Next time simply walk straight to her politely and request she closes the door

Are you kidding me?? shocked

Worse action ever. Though I know the story is likely fake, but if true, the man should simply mind his business.
Re: My Neighbours Wife Leaves The Door Open Whil Bathing Whenever Her Husband Is Out by itsme01: 4:50pm On Aug 13, 2019
alezzy13:

Are you kidding me?? shocked

Worse action ever. Though I know the story is likely fake, but if true, the man should simply mind his business.

oga if you dont want to straf the woman, rebuking her is the next thing, or else your imagination and animal instinct would kick in
Re: My Neighbours Wife Leaves The Door Open Whil Bathing Whenever Her Husband Is Out by DesChyko: 4:55pm On Aug 13, 2019
Mtschew.
He has fears that he will have sex with her and he is asking what he should do?

Why did God even bother giving some people brain? undecided
Re: My Neighbours Wife Leaves The Door Open Whil Bathing Whenever Her Husband Is Out by Ikpongiton: 5:01pm On Aug 13, 2019
careytommy37:
Why i no dey ever get these kind neighbours?

It's an old story
https://www.nairaland.com/4002727/neighbours-wife-leaves-door-open
because its all lies and doesn't exist.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbours Wife Leaves The Door Open Whil Bathing Whenever Her Husband Is Out by 9jaBloke: 5:28pm On Aug 13, 2019
You find your neighbour's wife sexy! Get a girlfriend.
Re: My Neighbours Wife Leaves The Door Open Whil Bathing Whenever Her Husband Is Out by oluwasegun007(m): 5:51pm On Aug 13, 2019
I appreciate you for staying focused all this while..

I know it could be tempting expecially if she has a body of your kind of woman (speaking from experience) ..

My advise for you is to invite your GF over regularly expecially when she's around... That should push her away temporarily / permanently.

Pls remember she's another man wife... And don't do to others what you won't take.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbours Wife Leaves The Door Open Whil Bathing Whenever Her Husband Is Out by campusblack10(m): 7:02pm On Aug 13, 2019
What type of house you stay bro....?
Re: My Neighbours Wife Leaves The Door Open Whil Bathing Whenever Her Husband Is Out by joseo: 7:17pm On Aug 13, 2019
Just look away...... All this things kill men
Re: My Neighbours Wife Leaves The Door Open Whil Bathing Whenever Her Husband Is Out by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:36pm On Aug 13, 2019
Punchng:
Below, as written by the narrator:

https://www.gistsfanz.com/2019/08/my-neighbours-wife-leaves-door-open.html
If you can control that thing between your legs then 99% of your problems are solved
Re: My Neighbours Wife Leaves The Door Open Whil Bathing Whenever Her Husband Is Out by Prakash247(m): 9:10pm On Aug 13, 2019
[[color=#990000][/color]I don't know what the OP is talking about but if I am asked to give my opinion,I did say female children are usually more intelligent than their male counterparts.Besides,a man that can't feed his family is not fit to be called a man and finally,it's not good to be walking around bare footed.I hope I have done justce to the OP's question.thank u
Re: My Neighbours Wife Leaves The Door Open Whil Bathing Whenever Her Husband Is Out by FisifunKododada: 9:46pm On Aug 13, 2019
If you want to have sex with her then go ahead. But remember don't come crying when the consequence hit you. The husband might find out and kill you or both you and his wife. Not every man can handle a cheating wife calmly. So, if you want to enjoy her puna no problem, just prepare your mind for the possibility of some serious consequences.
Re: My Neighbours Wife Leaves The Door Open Whil Bathing Whenever Her Husband Is Out by Generalwoodz(m): 1:20am On Aug 14, 2019
Seun pls Ban Punchng..dude has been posting stale,old News
Re: My Neighbours Wife Leaves The Door Open Whil Bathing Whenever Her Husband Is Out by telkevog(m): 3:25am On Aug 14, 2019
If you see it, boldly go and close the door yourself, with a very bony face, don't even say excuse. She'll know that it's a bad market for her.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Is This Rape? / Some Ladies Can Be Unnecessarily Rude And Insulting Over Nothing, (screenshots) / I HATE Love(my Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.