Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,227 members, 7,811,627 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

The Best Thing To Live For On This Earth - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Best Thing To Live For On This Earth (306 Views)

The Last Thing I'll Ever Do On This Earth Is Love A Woman! / I'm Leaving This Earth, Priest Caught In Action With Choir Members. / What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best Thing To Live For On This Earth by Marioplus(m): 2:11pm On Jun 25, 2017
TOMORROW IS SURE "ONLY" IN CHRIST JESUS.
EVERY SECOND THAT TICKS IN YOUR LIFE MAKE SURE YOU ARE STANDING IN FAITH ON THE FINISHED WORKS OF JESUS CHRIST {"IT IS FINISHED" John 19:30} thus Paul declared "For to me, LIVING means living for CHRIST JESUS, and DYING is EVEN A GAIN" Philippians 1:21}

(1) (Reply)

Attention!!! For Men In Marriage & Relationship / Accounting Manager Job - Gongo Group / Staring Me In The Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.