Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

The Last Thing I'll Ever Do On This Earth Is Love A Woman! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Last Thing I'll Ever Do On This Earth Is Love A Woman! (2046 Views)

MEN!! This Photo Explains Why MARRIAGE Should Be The LAST Thing On Your Mind!! / MEN!! This Photo Explains Why MARRIAGE Should Be The LAST Thing On Your Mind!! / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Last Thing I'll Ever Do On This Earth Is Love A Woman! by Nobody: 5:43am On Dec 13, 2018
The only people I ever love with all my heart is my family. Momc is the only woman ill ever love on this earth. Even my mum sef, I no to love her sef.. Iswear love is the biggest scam in this universe! I vow to never love a woman or show my weak point to any bitch.. All these small small girls are just meant to be fvucked and that's all. That's my policy.

Im out!!

2 Likes

Re: The Last Thing I'll Ever Do On This Earth Is Love A Woman! by Nobody: 5:57am On Dec 13, 2018
Mrbolt565:
The only people I ever love with all my heart is my family. Momc is the only woman ill ever love on this earth. Even my mum sef, I no to love her sef.. Iswear love is the biggest scam in this universe! I vow to never love a woman or show my weak point to any bitch.. All these small small girls are just meant to be fvucked and that's all. That's my policy.

Im out!!
Amen

5 Likes

Re: The Last Thing I'll Ever Do On This Earth Is Love A Woman! by theunnamed: 6:01am On Dec 13, 2018
Yes, love is a scam.
But it's a necessary evil and not everyone is lucky in it.
But you're not fooling anyone if you think you will not fall in love

4 Likes

Re: The Last Thing I'll Ever Do On This Earth Is Love A Woman! by Obainoneandonly(m): 6:05am On Dec 13, 2018
i concur with you bro,and d worse of dem all is marriage.....why stick with one when u can have dem all.... love gba kwa oku

1 Like

Re: The Last Thing I'll Ever Do On This Earth Is Love A Woman! by apholaryn: 6:16am On Dec 13, 2018
your problem!

1 Like

Re: The Last Thing I'll Ever Do On This Earth Is Love A Woman! by MannieA(f): 6:24am On Dec 13, 2018
Mrbolt565:

Im out!!

may this come to pass IJN...may you not love and may you never find love IJN-AMEN
go on bro...

12 Likes

Re: The Last Thing I'll Ever Do On This Earth Is Love A Woman! by MannieA(f): 6:28am On Dec 13, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
i concur with you bro,and d worse of dem all is marriage.....why stick with one when u can have dem all.... love gba kwa oku

YOU CANNOT HAVE 'EM ALL
DON'T LET GREED DESTROY YOU
AND IF YOU SAY U DON'T WANT TO MARRY,DATS OKAY.IT'S BETTER FOR YOU NOT TO MARRY,THAN FOR YOU TO MARRY AND BE GIVING THE WOMAN STRESS AND PUTTING HER THROUGH PAIN WITH YOUR INFIDELITY

8 Likes

Re: The Last Thing I'll Ever Do On This Earth Is Love A Woman! by Katier00(f): 6:36am On Dec 13, 2018
Mrbolt565:

Im out!!
Good luck with loving a man. That would be the best decision ever

1 Like

Re: The Last Thing I'll Ever Do On This Earth Is Love A Woman! by pyyxxaro: 6:37am On Dec 13, 2018
Kuku go rent house near Bobrisky lipsrsealed

7 Likes

Re: The Last Thing I'll Ever Do On This Earth Is Love A Woman! by Rextizzle(m): 6:40am On Dec 13, 2018
Mrbolt565:

Im out!!
Why not try dating a foreign girl, most of these naija girls are useless.

2 Likes

Re: The Last Thing I'll Ever Do On This Earth Is Love A Woman! by Nobody: 6:45am On Dec 13, 2018
Okay
Re: The Last Thing I'll Ever Do On This Earth Is Love A Woman! by emmie14: 6:48am On Dec 13, 2018
Rextizzle:
Why not try dating a foreign girl, most of these naija girls are useless.
Foreign girls from which country? Nigerian girls are useless including your sisters cousins and niece? Have you travelled out of Nigeria before to conclude how useful foreign girls could be? Girl is girl they all need maintenance and fidelity and you get their best.

3 Likes

Re: The Last Thing I'll Ever Do On This Earth Is Love A Woman! by Rextizzle(m): 6:53am On Dec 13, 2018
emmie14:

Foreign girls from which country? Nigerian girls are useless including your sisters cousins and niece? Have you travelled out of Nigeria before to conclude how useful foreign girls could be? Girl is girl they all need maintenance and fidelity and you get their best.
Fvck off my friend, did I say all Nigerian girl? use your brain

2 Likes

Re: The Last Thing I'll Ever Do On This Earth Is Love A Woman! by MannieA(f): 6:56am On Dec 13, 2018
emmie14:

God bless you
Re: The Last Thing I'll Ever Do On This Earth Is Love A Woman! by emmie14: 6:57am On Dec 13, 2018
Rextizzle:
Fvck off my friend, did I say all Nigerian girl? use your brain
Broke guys like you are quick to condemn girls. Do you have international passports?. Talk because others are talking.

8 Likes

Re: The Last Thing I'll Ever Do On This Earth Is Love A Woman! by Uyiii: 6:59am On Dec 13, 2018
emmie14:

Broke guys like you are quick to condemn girls. Do you have international passports?. Talk because others are talking.
you were talking sense before not until you categorized him as broke, it's laughable how you lifeless redundant girls cogitate and are quick to shame guys mostly graduates as broke even when the situation of 9ja is well known to all.
If some of these guys now succumb to the shame slamming and decide to leave the terrains of brokeness most at times illegally, ritualism or fraud as the case may be and use you and your sisters to perpetrate this pitiable act, you'll still come out with your smelly gutter mouth to say girls are not safe, whereas you shouting broke guys all over the place like a bitch helps promulgate this illegal way to wealth by boys who can't withstand pressure anymore.

I know to show how foolish you're, you might want to think I am broke too because it's funny that's how most of you reason, anyways I am just advising you to stop cogitating on broke boys all over the place, with the condition of the country, such talks aren't helping.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Last Thing I'll Ever Do On This Earth Is Love A Woman! by Rextizzle(m): 7:00am On Dec 13, 2018
emmie14:

Fool what's your definition of being broke? I don't even have the luxury of time arguing with a bastard.

1 Like

Re: The Last Thing I'll Ever Do On This Earth Is Love A Woman! by emmie14: 7:00am On Dec 13, 2018
MannieA:

God bless you
Amen. Bless you too

1 Like

Re: The Last Thing I'll Ever Do On This Earth Is Love A Woman! by Obainoneandonly(m): 7:04am On Dec 13, 2018
MannieA:

YOU CANNOT HAVE 'EM ALL
DON'T LET GREED DESTROY YOU
AND IF YOU SAY U DON'T WANT TO MARRY,DATS OKAY.IT'S BETTER FOR YOU NOT TO MARRY,THAN FOR YOU TO MARRY AND BE GIVING THE WOMAN STRESS AND PUTTING HER THROUGH PAIN WITH YOUR INFIDELITY
i know i can't have dem all,but cant just stick with only one when there are many to explore....marriage isnt meant for everyone but dat dosent mean i wont have a child.....d world is moving in a fast pace,u either move with it or b left behind....wise up sis
Re: The Last Thing I'll Ever Do On This Earth Is Love A Woman! by emmie14: 7:05am On Dec 13, 2018
Rextizzle:
Fool what's your definition of being broke? I don't even have the luxury of time arguing with a bastard.

My friend you don't have Pasport and can't obtain visas and tickets yet you're living in fools paradise dreaming of foreign girls when you cannot get hold of intelligent and beautiful Nigeria girls around you. Nigerian girls defeated south Africans in soccer to crown African champions.

1 Like

Re: The Last Thing I'll Ever Do On This Earth Is Love A Woman! by MannieA(f): 7:07am On Dec 13, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
i know i can't have dem all,but cant just stick with only one when there are many to explore....marriage isnt meant for everyone but dat dosent mean i wont have a child.....d world is moving in a fast pace,u either move with it or b left behind....wise up sis

you are telling me to wise up when u are the one who isn't wise.
Well,good luck with your decision.
keep exploring puna..l
Re: The Last Thing I'll Ever Do On This Earth Is Love A Woman! by durubennie(m): 7:08am On Dec 13, 2018
Wow

So much hate for Nigerian women..
cry

5 Likes

Re: The Last Thing I'll Ever Do On This Earth Is Love A Woman! by MannieA(f): 7:15am On Dec 13, 2018
[quote author=emmie14 post=73799557]

My friend you don't have Pasport and can't obtain visas and tickets yet you're living in fools paradise dreaming of foreign girls when you cannot get hold of intelligent and beautiful Nigeria girls around you. Nigerian girls defeated south Africans in soccer to crown African champions.[/quote

don't argue with him my dear.If he wants foreign girls,he should go for 'em,who cares??
don't prove anything to him
coz niggas be saying foreign girls are the best.. which foreign girls, the one they scam and still come to f**k with naija girls??

1 Like

Re: The Last Thing I'll Ever Do On This Earth Is Love A Woman! by Uglymind: 7:20am On Dec 13, 2018
Stop dating a girl if you are not ready to get married to her..
But all theae effeminate boys wouldn't hear
When they break your heart now you would start ranting and bashing her on nairaland.. You boys should stop its childish even if you are kids just try to act like a man ..
White girls are far better but there are only few here..
Just go to a brothel find a girl that's your spec keep patronizing her in a short time you will loose interest in girls ...
Re: The Last Thing I'll Ever Do On This Earth Is Love A Woman! by MannieA(f): 7:32am On Dec 13, 2018
las las na dem wey dey rant go end up with yeye wife
Re: The Last Thing I'll Ever Do On This Earth Is Love A Woman! by carter009(m): 7:55am On Dec 13, 2018
Wow so many Broke Asslickers on this forum, social media is really covering a lot of fake and broke ass people, I wish we know each other one by one then you will see that 70% of people ranting here are really living a broke and fake life, someone that have not even travelled to Dubai for holiday will be asking if someone he doesn't know have international passport, some people claiming to be CEOS when they are soaking garri morning and night, like I said earlier I wish we know ourselves then many will know there level.

2 Likes

Re: The Last Thing I'll Ever Do On This Earth Is Love A Woman! by Randy100: 9:31am On Dec 13, 2018
Every love has a condition attached to it. You love your mum because she has done a lot for you. God loves us because he want us to make heaven(probably he doesn't want to be alone in heaven). I love my babe because she has the finest bwest on earth. My point is try to find something that you will love in the person.
Re: The Last Thing I'll Ever Do On This Earth Is Love A Woman! by Allaboutkatiee(f): 10:18am On Dec 13, 2018
Mrbolt565:

Im out!!

Lol who hurt you? grin
Re: The Last Thing I'll Ever Do On This Earth Is Love A Woman! by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 13, 2018
MannieA:

may this come to pass IJN...may you not love and may you never find love IJN-AMEN
go on bro...

leave him be.
Re: The Last Thing I'll Ever Do On This Earth Is Love A Woman! by MannieA(f): 11:51am On Dec 13, 2018
brosci:

leave him be.

didn't hold him b4 sha..only praying for him DAT his heart desires be granted

1 Like

Re: The Last Thing I'll Ever Do On This Earth Is Love A Woman! by TimiRume(f): 11:57am On Dec 13, 2018
Why? because you are afraid you would love women by default so you keep talking yourself out of it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Never Play With Your Sex Organs Or You Risk Heart Attacks Studies Have Shown / How To Be A Boss Lady Every Man Wants / If You Want Real Happiness In Life, Never Marry!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.