Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,574 members, 7,820,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Having A Baby Out Of Wedlock - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Having A Baby Out Of Wedlock (27296 Views)

She Have A Baby Out Of Wedlock At The Age Of 18, And She's Proud Of It / Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock / 10 Ways Nigerian Men React When They Impregnate A Lady Out Of Wedlock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Having A Baby Out Of Wedlock by chineloSA(f): 11:54pm On Jun 26, 2017
Follow your head and understand that "YOU ARE FREE TO CHOOSE, BUT YOU ARE NOT FREE FROM THE CONSEQUENCES OF YOUR CHOICE"

Whatever decision you decide to take, weigh if the consequences will be easy for you to handle alone should he change.

GOOD LUCK kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Having A Baby Out Of Wedlock by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jun 26, 2017
Safiaa:
He's not trying to marry you. He's trying to tie you down with no commitment. Dont fall for it. No ring no baby. What does he want to wait for? If he has money for a baby, he has money for a wedding ceremony. Nonsense.
Arrant nonsense

1 Like

Re: Having A Baby Out Of Wedlock by laudate: 12:04am On Jun 27, 2017
lekpaciouse:
Please I need your advice as my guy want me to get pregnant for him out of wedlock that when the time comes we will get married,that other ladies are disturbing him have baby for him.
Please I need your advice
Thanks.

Dump him! angry Unfriend him on Facebook, delete him from Whatsapp, unfollow him on Twitter or Instagram, do not reply him when he pings or calls you.... in short, erase him from your life. sad The guy just wants a cheap baby mama and free booty. A man who truly loves and respects you, will not dishonour you in that way. He will never put you in a position where family & friends would disrespect you, due to his actions.
Re: Having A Baby Out Of Wedlock by whitebeard(m): 12:06am On Jun 27, 2017
lekpaciouse:
Thanks very much,like he said,he said other ladies want to carry his baby and I told him they are just looking for whom to father their baby,and he is very serious about it am just confused about the whole things.
nairalanders have spoken. Here is a briefing.

do not hees to the nigga, even if he serious about it, seems u love this nigga a little too deep, but talk about sacrificing for a guaranteed future, not all that glitters is gold young lady, do not allow him if it is outside wedlock

Re: Having A Baby Out Of Wedlock by Waspy(m): 12:07am On Jun 27, 2017
Deeypeey:
I dont get...other ladies r disturbing him.How many girlfriends does he have?
the Op shld ponder on this
Re: Having A Baby Out Of Wedlock by davillian(m): 12:11am On Jun 27, 2017
lekpaciouse:
Please I need your advice as my guy want me to get pregnant for him out of wedlock that when the time comes we will get married,that other ladies are disturbing him have baby for him.
Thanks.
Don't fall for that pls and stay away from him.
Re: Having A Baby Out Of Wedlock by Pearly255(f): 12:14am On Jun 27, 2017
Just keep running don't look back until you find the right one that goes with marriage then babies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Having A Baby Out Of Wedlock by MiddleDimension: 12:15am On Jun 27, 2017
kennygee:

A man who loves you won't put you in that position.

He who finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains favour from the Lord.

I have seen many ladies fall prey to this lie and they ended up as single mothers with no man to marry them.

Most guys these days are just looking for women to bear one or two kids for them so they can eat their cake and have it.

That man doesn't love you, do things the way God ordained it from the beginning.

If you are not born again, repent of this way of life, let the Word of God be your guide and your manual and I promise you, you will not miss it.

Don't allow any man pressure you. Its easy to have sex and get pregnant, but what happens after you give birth to the child and this man leaves you?

A child born out of wedlock is a bastard, forger the sugar they are sprinkling on it to call it "baby mama or baby daddy".

Omo ale ni won pe.

this is is the worst lie ever told! when will religious people stop presenting marriage like it is an evidence of love from a man? if what you are saying becomes tje default thinking and acrtion of every lady, then tel me why men would not start getting married to women just to sleep with them? or you think a man getting married to a woman just to sleep with her is sonething very good? since you quoted the bible, i am also sure you are one of those people who believe in paul when he said, for the sake of the flesh marry one. you really think thats a good idea from paul, right? many people who got married and became absentee husbands and wives while keep fuuuuking other people elsewhere, how much of an evidence of love was their getting maeeies to their spouse?

op, you know the guy better than anyone of us. you know if he is telling you the truth more than anyone,of us. so go with your mind and pls dont buy the evil idea this lady i quoted gave to you that marriage is the altimate show of love from a guy to a woman. AS,A GUY, I KNOW THAT IS A BIG LIE!!!

3 Likes

Re: Having A Baby Out Of Wedlock by emmayayodeji(m): 12:18am On Jun 27, 2017
ifenes:
Naija mentality on marriage is really low...... Marriage is no guarantee a man will stay with you. You don't have to get married to raise a family.
finally! Someone that thinks like me

3 Likes

Re: Having A Baby Out Of Wedlock by Toks2008(m): 12:19am On Jun 27, 2017
lekpaciouse:
Thanks.

Honestly this matter Don tire me sef.
Re: Having A Baby Out Of Wedlock by sirfee(m): 12:23am On Jun 27, 2017
toseen7:
Deuteronomy 23:2

“No one born of a forbidden union may enter
the assembly of the LORD. Even to the tenth
generation, none of his descendants may enter
the assembly of the LORD.
grin Pastor Toseen,what is the name of your church?I'm really interested in your religion.
Re: Having A Baby Out Of Wedlock by okezuoemmanue(m): 12:27am On Jun 27, 2017
Should I talk or should I stay and be observing cos all have been said.
Re: Having A Baby Out Of Wedlock by MiddleDimension: 12:33am On Jun 27, 2017
tosyne2much:
May God bless you for this comment

i canot believe you of all people will agree to this, that a man proposin to a lady is the undeniable evidence that.the man loves the lady.

i dnt know.about ths particular guy in question but it offends me so much that people here believe that a man not proposing to a woman does not love woman.

i for one intend to love and care about a woman so deeply. and once i get involved with any woman and she starts disturbing me with marriage especially when we started the relationship less than a year, thats def a red flag for me. i will just pull out of the relationship and let her go! to me, its she wants from me, marriage! she is not being bothered how she would love me more, she is not bothered how she can improve on treating me better, she is only interested in getting married and i would rather nor let myself get used to solve someones singleness problem.

1 Like

Re: Having A Baby Out Of Wedlock by laudate: 12:39am On Jun 27, 2017
MiddleDimension:
i canot believe you of all people will agree to this, that a man proposin to a lady is the undeniable evidence that.the man loves the lady.

i dnt know.about ths particular guy in question but it offends me so much that people here believe that a man not proposing to a woman does not love woman.

i for one intend to love and care about a woman so deeply. and once i get involved with any woman and she starts disturbing me with marriage especially when we started the relationship less than a year, thats def a red flag for me. i will just pull out of the relationship and let her go! to me, its she wants from me, marriage! she is not being bothered how she would love me more, she is not bothered how she can improve on treating me better, she is only interested in getting married and i would rather nor let myself get used to solve someones singleness problem.
Do you have sisters? Ok, preach this gospel to them. wink Tell them to spend the better part of their youth or lives in a relationship that has no future, with a man simply because they love him. The issue of marriage should also never be discussed, as it is likely to be anathema to the guy. Then watch their reaction. Don't forget to ask for your mum's opinion too.... sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Having A Baby Out Of Wedlock by MiddleDimension: 12:39am On Jun 27, 2017
slimmy2005:
Poverty will finish you., When you get that baby, you body becomes a total vomit. All the stretch marks and big tummy and smelly armpit will make him dessert you. You better use your head. The country is no smiling.

and when she gets married first, she wont develop all of that after having a baby? and what makes you think he still wont desert her there? my neighbours husband have deserted her already it is over 6 months now. so tell me how much of a guarantee their marriage, a signing of paper, was?

use your heads

1 Like

Re: Having A Baby Out Of Wedlock by 2016v2017: 12:45am On Jun 27, 2017
kennygee:

A man who loves you won't put you in that position.

He who finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains favour from the Lord.

I have seen many ladies fall prey to this lie and they ended up as single mothers with no man to marry them.

Most guys these days are just looking for women to bear one or two kids for them so they can eat their cake and have it.

That man doesn't love you, do things the way God ordained it from the beginning.

If you are not born again, repent of this way of life, let the Word of God be your guide and your manual and I promise you, you will not miss it.

Don't allow any man pressure you. Its easy to have sex and get pregnant, but what happens after you give birth to the child and this man leaves you?

A child born out of wedlock is a bastard, forger the sugar they are sprinkling on it to call it "baby mama or baby daddy".

Omo ale ni won pe.

ladies of nowadays have sold honour and embrace shame and dishonor.
No matter how much media try to baptize a BASTARD ( child gotten out of wedlock) with enticing satanic name,to make it suitable and attractive,it can never be accepted and cherished by well cultured people.
No community will even accept such a child as a full indigene,they will always ridicule him with the word BASTARD.
No matter the lies and the gold painting on the word BASTARD,in this media generation,a BASTARD,remains a BASTARD.
BABY MAMA,BABY PAPA,is a name from satanic kingdom to destroy the destiny and future of many young girls.
Forget how media is promoting BABY MAMA,BABY PAPA,go to communities and villages and see how the ladies that are victims of having children out of wedlock are being ridiculed and call all sorts of names.
The plain truth is that many men are not interested in marriage again,thereby device a means of having children without a housewife.
Big shame to ladies who have fallen prey to the ravenous and shameless men that indulge in the shameless act.
Re: Having A Baby Out Of Wedlock by lazinny(m): 12:45am On Jun 27, 2017
Nigerian girls, do you know ; Marriage is not by force
Re: Having A Baby Out Of Wedlock by laudate: 12:46am On Jun 27, 2017
ifenes:
Naija mentality on marriage is really low...... Marriage is no guarantee a man will stay with you. You don't have to get married to raise a family.
You don't have to get married to raise a family? shocked This is the kind of view that has led to the destruction of the family unit, which in turn gave rise to the breeding of baby mamas, slay queens, area boys and touts. And this happens when the discipline, security, norms, culture and values which are supposed to be established within the boundaries of a functional family unit are missing, simply because basic marital responsibilities and family structures, have been discarded.

If you get married and the man does not stay with you, at least the society & the law gives you a route through which you can file claims for alimony, seek redress or even bring his bad behaviour to the attention of his immediate & extended family members. When you are just a baby mama, olosho, friend-with-benefits, or a bed warmer, what leg do you have to stand on, as a woman?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Having A Baby Out Of Wedlock by MiddleDimension: 12:49am On Jun 27, 2017
laudate:

Do you have sisters? Ok, preach this gospel to them. wink Tell them to spend the better part of their youth or lives in a relationship that has no future, with a man simply because they love him. The issue of marriage should also never be discussed, as it is likely to be anathema to the guy. Then watch their reaction. Don't forget to ask for your mum's opinion too.... sad

my dear, i have more aiaters than i have brothers. the same advice i gave here a wat i would give to them. infact, i gave one of them the aame advice sometime ago.

how many more failed marriages and men cheatin on their wives do ypu want to see before yu realise that thia old behaviour we have towards life is not ezactly true? how many more meb do we want to see leave their wives before we realise that a man getting married to a woman is not an evidence at all that the said man truelly loves and respects his wife? i am a man and i can tell you that the same way i see my.girlfriend is the way i would see a wife. for me, what you call marriag ia juat.the aigning of a paper nothing more!

if a woman reques me to sign a paper before ahe can be sure my love for her, then i tink there is a truat issue somewhere whic the signing of the paper wont solve in the first place
Re: Having A Baby Out Of Wedlock by Nobody: 12:51am On Jun 27, 2017
MiddleDimension:

and when she gets married first, she wont develop all of that after having a baby? and what makes you think he still wont desert her there? my neighbours husband have deserted her already it is over 6 months now. so tell me how much of a guarantee their marriage, a signing of paper, was?

use your heads
What is business with your neighbor. Fc.uk off
Re: Having A Baby Out Of Wedlock by sekem: 12:55am On Jun 27, 2017
ifenes:

You Won't blame them, though

There are so many dumb people in naija

Most especially dumb ladies

Hence the reason they reason so poorly
Re: Having A Baby Out Of Wedlock by laudate: 12:58am On Jun 27, 2017
MiddleDimension:
my dear, i have more aiaters than i have brothers. the same advice i gave here a wat i would give to them. infact, i gave one of them the aame advice sometime ago.

how many more failed marriages and men cheatin on their wives do ypu want to see before yu realise that thia old behaviour we have towards life is not ezactly true? how many more meb do we want to see leave their wives before we realise that a man getting married to a woman is not an evidence at all that the said man truelly loves and respects his wife? i am a man and i can tell you that the same way i see my.girlfriend is the way i would see a wife. for me, what you call marriag ia juat.the aigning of a paper nothing more!

if a woman reques me to sign a paper before ahe can be sure my love for her, then i tink there is a truat issue somewhere whic the signing of the paper wont solve in the first place
When marriages fail, it is not because there is something wrong with the institution of marriage. undecided It is simply because the people within that union may have chosen the wrong partners, or failed to study the attitudes, behaviour and lifestyle of their partners before getting hitched, or may have failed to fulfil the commitments that come with matrimony. sad Many people get married for the wrong reasons.

Ok, are you saying relationships between people who are NOT married do not break down as well? shocked Are you saying a man cannot walk out on a woman who has had kids for him, outside wedlock? sad People who see marriage as the 'signing of a paper,' do NOT understand what that institution is all about.

If you truly love a woman with your whole heart, you would be seeking ways to keep her permanently with you and not lose her to someone else. This would propel you to head for the registry or the church/mosque, to tie her to you, so that your seal of ownership can be on her. cheesy

If a car carrying passengers has an accident on the highway, would you say that all cars are bad and so people must walk to get to their destinations?
Re: Having A Baby Out Of Wedlock by 2016v2017: 1:02am On Jun 27, 2017
laudate:

You don't have to get married to raise a family? shocked This is the kind of view that has led to the destruction of the family unit, which in turn gave rise to the breeding of baby mamas, slay queens, area boys and touts. And this happens when the discipline, security, norms, culture and values which are supposed to be established within the boundaries of a functional family unit are missing, simply because basic marital responsibilities and family structures, have been discarded.

If you get married and the man does not stay with you, at least the society & the law gives you a route through which you can file claims for alimony, seek redress or even bring his bad behaviour to the attention of his immediate & extended family members. When you are just a baby mama, olosho, friend-with-benefits, or a bed warmer, what leg do you have to stand on, as a woman?

Re: Having A Baby Out Of Wedlock by 2016v2017: 1:12am On Jun 27, 2017
Pearly255:
Just keep running don't look back until you find the right one that goes with marriage then babies.
Re: Having A Baby Out Of Wedlock by MARYchiells(f): 1:12am On Jun 27, 2017
davidif:

RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't mind her, I don't even want to believe her lies in the first place.
Re: Having A Baby Out Of Wedlock by binomial: 1:20am On Jun 27, 2017
lekpaciouse:
Thanks.
God c us tru
Re: Having A Baby Out Of Wedlock by porozhniy(m): 1:25am On Jun 27, 2017
ikp120:
Nigga no dey try. Haba! Why should he tell you that na?

Lemme help my niggas on this thread.

If you want to turn your babe to your baby mama, just puncture the condom that you want to use for fvcking her and leave the rest for biology. Hehehehehe cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

Trust me, she no go even suspect. Na when she go miss her period wey e go dawn on her.
Lolz...that bobo is going to chase her out of the house with his verbal diarrhea if they eventually get married.
Which naija woman go gree for that kain condition when you're not 2face shocked
Infact, the babe no even serious, she couldn't tell him off but had to run to social media to seek advice, eh shocked shocked
Re: Having A Baby Out Of Wedlock by ifenes(m): 1:28am On Jun 27, 2017
laudate:

Caring for someone deeply has nothing to do with marriage. Marriage is a meaningless and old institution that does not guarantee love and affection. It only gives satisfaction to our parents who they themselves were subjected to forceful Union. Many married couple live seperates lives nowadays.

Many naija girls use marriage as a selfish tool to tie a man down. They feel old and useless once they hit 36 years old and higher, hence the " marry me" demands gets louder after wasting their youthful years dating sugar daddies or doing irrelevant activities. Worst part is saving their Virginas till wedding night( what a barbaric mentality)

A woman should rather become a happy baby mama over wasting in an unhappy wedlock. Marriage is old and outdated, lets embrace true love and more kids outside unholy- marriages.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I'm 33 But I Don't Want To Get Married / Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women / Guys, Stop Enticing Ladies With Money.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.