Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,338 members, 7,836,406 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

My Right Hands Keep Shaking Since I Had An Encounter With God. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Right Hands Keep Shaking Since I Had An Encounter With God. (8526 Views)

My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 / Pandemonium As Masquerades And Lord's Chosen Mopols Encounter In Public. Photos / Why We Should Have An Encounter With God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Right Hands Keep Shaking Since I Had An Encounter With God. by Zither(m): 2:25pm On Jun 27, 2017
Kelrob, never forget what I am about to tell you though it is already written in the Word of God. It is this - wherever the children of God sow the seeds of the Word of God the devil will send his own children to sow weeds there. It is very very very normal.

The devil will do anything to discredit the manifestations of the Holy Spirit. His work is to sow doubt which his atheists children are very competent in doing. Never argue with them. Always ignore them. I never argue with a blind person about the colour of anything. All he sees is black in everything.

If you must argue with them then do that through your consistency in following God. Just like the devil they will flee as you resist them being firm in the Faith.

My prayer - may God keep you in the Faith and help you fulfill your purpose for which He sent you to earth.

1 Like

Re: My Right Hands Keep Shaking Since I Had An Encounter With God. by kelrob: 6:59pm On Jun 27, 2017
Zither:
Kelrob, never forget what I am about to tell you though it is already written in the Word of God. It is this - wherever the children of God sow the seeds of the Word of God the devil will send his own children to sow weeds there. It is very very very normal.

The devil will do anything to discredit the manifestations of the Holy Spirit. His work is to sow doubt which his atheists children are very competent in doing. Never argue with them. Always ignore them. I never argue with a blind person about the colour of anything. All he sees is black in everything.

If you must argue with them then do that through your consistency in following God. Just like the devil they will flee as you resist them being firm in the Faith.

My prayer - may God keep you in the Faith and help you fulfill your purpose for which He sent you to earth.

Amen and thank you so much sir.
Re: My Right Hands Keep Shaking Since I Had An Encounter With God. by OtemAtum: 7:44pm On Jun 27, 2017
kelrob:
Good evening guys I had an encounter with God on the very last day of a Church program.

It started with the decision I made with God telling him I want to encounter him when the program started, and I did I thank God I went till the last day.

Now here is the thing since I encountered God my right hand has been vibrating... and if go into deep worship it intensifies and passes to other part of the body.

The next day I spoke with a colleague of mine in our Christian race about my encounter with Christ. and at that time I was talking to her via phone call. My right hand was still shaking even during the phone call.

And she said let Maybe God was trying to tell me something that I should let it flow and I was like I feel like holding hands with someone spiritually inclined. and so she suggested we try connecting to each other via prayer on that same phone call.

meanwhile it was just 100 naira airtime I had.

and so we started praying via phone call and the shaking intensified, I started speaking in other tongues like never before, so i stretched my vibrating hands in faith towards my phone trying to pass the anointing and then all of a sudden she connected. It was almost like I felt it and when. I put my phone back to my ear, she was already prophesying.

Now to cut the long story short.after the prayer she said she can feel her hands shaking too. I checked how many minutes we re on and it was 40 min plus.

after ending the call I checked my balance and it was still 100. and I was surprised. Now wen I used the card again on other calls and SMS that was wen the airtime started deducting

now my question is Dis has anyone been here b4 pls tell me cos right now my right hand is still shaking. It even almost like I can call it but I can't really control it when it comes .

sometimes it triggers itself and other times I triloogger it. all these in 3days. but I am loving it.

Go quickly for a medical checkup. A part of your brain has been affected. Pls go before it worsens.
Re: My Right Hands Keep Shaking Since I Had An Encounter With God. by Joagbaje(m): 7:06pm On Jun 29, 2017
realmindz:

At that time when your hand was shaking, would you have laid it on an Ebola patient??

Honest answer please...

abeg when next thou shaketh, thou should enter into the midst of Ebola patients, let them grab thee, so they shall receive their instant cure

Sure didn't you hear about the Ebola case I ministered to in tanzania ? And he got gloriously healed .I think there was a thread on in . Kindly search.
Re: My Right Hands Keep Shaking Since I Had An Encounter With God. by OtemAtum: 7:28pm On Jun 29, 2017
Joagbaje:

Sure didn't you hear about the Ebola case I ministered to in tanzania ? And he got gloriously healed .I think there was a thread on in . Kindly search.
grin nobody ever told me before I knew that you are one of the miracle fixers of africa. It's first time I would be reading you testifying to it. But guy, pls why can't you try to free the sheeple? There are hundreds of legit ways to make it. Pls I'm begging your dishonest destiny, change abeg sad
Re: My Right Hands Keep Shaking Since I Had An Encounter With God. by LiberaDeus: 7:47pm On Jun 29, 2017
Joagbaje:

Guy you were discredited in the HIV case in bayelsa, do you want to start with another ebola case?

Please lets not go down that line
Re: My Right Hands Keep Shaking Since I Had An Encounter With God. by realmindz: 8:52pm On Jun 29, 2017
Joagbaje:

you look me like this and conclude say I no get sense...guy pls change your ways, holy scamming is cool business but not good
Re: My Right Hands Keep Shaking Since I Had An Encounter With God. by Joagbaje(m): 9:59pm On Jun 29, 2017
realmindz:

you look me like this and conclude say I no get sense..

Maybe . But the truth will set you free.
Re: My Right Hands Keep Shaking Since I Had An Encounter With God. by Joagbaje(m): 10:07pm On Jun 29, 2017
LiberaDeus:

Guy you were discredited in the HIV case in bayelsa,

Not at all . Dudnt you read my response?

do you want to start with another ebola case?

But it's the truth.

Please lets not go down that line

Ok
Re: My Right Hands Keep Shaking Since I Had An Encounter With God. by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 29, 2017
Joagbaje:

Your nightmare on NL is sirjohn

You haff started again undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do Man And Satan Have Immortality? / Rhapsody Of Realities Devotional For Today 13th December 2021 / Where Is It Written In The Bible That Masturbation Is A Sin????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.