Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,704 members, 7,813,327 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

Hausa Audio Message: Buhari's Speech Is Impaired - Sahara Reporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausa Audio Message: Buhari's Speech Is Impaired - Sahara Reporters (14681 Views)

In Sallah Message, Buhari Urges Nigerians To Embrace Peace & Rise Above Division / Oby Ezekwesili: "Buhari's Independence Day Speech Is Divisive & Uninspiring" / Hausa Audio: Kill All Igbos In North From October 1. Don't Touch Yorubas - Deji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa Audio Message: Buhari's Speech Is Impaired - Sahara Reporters by MalcoImX: 7:11am On Jun 26, 2017
joe4real12:

As if I understand Hausa.
Mtchew
Agreed mistake was done and flagging this issue would make more mistakes. Buhari should have kept quiet, since the Acting President should have issued an official statement on this.
Re: Hausa Audio Message: Buhari's Speech Is Impaired - Sahara Reporters by MalcoImX: 7:13am On Jun 26, 2017
rozayx5:

i guess your opinion is that of majority of Nigerians undecided
You too cannot claim your argument is a superior one, since we cannot verify it.
Re: Hausa Audio Message: Buhari's Speech Is Impaired - Sahara Reporters by OVI75(m): 7:14am On Jun 26, 2017
MalcoImX:
Dunno 'bout you, but am happier now than under GEJ.

U meant Dumber !!!

1 Like

Re: Hausa Audio Message: Buhari's Speech Is Impaired - Sahara Reporters by Chubhie: 7:17am On Jun 26, 2017
PreyingMantis:
Omenka is dead.
And I wasn't invited to pay my last respects?

3 Likes

Re: Hausa Audio Message: Buhari's Speech Is Impaired - Sahara Reporters by MalcoImX: 7:17am On Jun 26, 2017
obonujoker:

So it's two time confirm failures like Buhari that God should allow??
Let's look at our hearts. I don't expect Omokris to be any different.
Re: Hausa Audio Message: Buhari's Speech Is Impaired - Sahara Reporters by rozayx5(m): 7:18am On Jun 26, 2017
MalcoImX:
You too cannot claim your argument is a superior one, since we cannot verify it.

4 Likes

Re: Hausa Audio Message: Buhari's Speech Is Impaired - Sahara Reporters by MalcoImX: 7:19am On Jun 26, 2017
OVI75:

U meant Dumber !!!
Well maybe, but who could be dumber than a supporter of the clueless one?
Re: Hausa Audio Message: Buhari's Speech Is Impaired - Sahara Reporters by MalcoImX: 7:22am On Jun 26, 2017
[quote author=rozayx5 post=57845948][/quote]Who's the pollster here? Possibly online poll available only to those with high-speed Internet connection.
Re: Hausa Audio Message: Buhari's Speech Is Impaired - Sahara Reporters by PreyingMantis(m): 7:23am On Jun 26, 2017
Chubhie:

And I wasn't invited to pay my last respects?
His remains was interred under very shameful circumstances.

7 Likes

Re: Hausa Audio Message: Buhari's Speech Is Impaired - Sahara Reporters by Chubhie: 7:26am On Jun 26, 2017
PreyingMantis:
His remains was interred under very shameful circumstances.
Subhan Allah!

1 Like

Re: Hausa Audio Message: Buhari's Speech Is Impaired - Sahara Reporters by bobnatlo(m): 7:28am On Jun 26, 2017
Jabioro:
It is real.. he can't speak second language now, he took him more than one minutes ten second to read the prepared speech.. aphasia at work

U need help seriously.
Re: Hausa Audio Message: Buhari's Speech Is Impaired - Sahara Reporters by falcon01: 7:53am On Jun 26, 2017
PreyingMantis:
May Allah and Oduduwa itself punish you jointly for this vile comment...

Almost every what

You guys are biting more than you can chew. The chicken will soon come home to roost.
which guys ??
Re: Hausa Audio Message: Buhari's Speech Is Impaired - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 7:53am On Jun 26, 2017
Buhari was not addressing Nigerians

Buhari was addressing his political base which is the Hausa Fulani tribe

Buhari is a sectional leader and will remain so till death

Someone should translate the message word for word let's analyse

I don't remember hearing the word Nigeria in the message

3 Likes

Re: Hausa Audio Message: Buhari's Speech Is Impaired - Sahara Reporters by falcon01: 7:55am On Jun 26, 2017
PreyingMantis:
May Allah and Oduduwa itself punish you jointly for this vile comment...

Almost every what

You guys are biting more than you can chew. The chicken will soon come home to roost.
wich guys
Re: Hausa Audio Message: Buhari's Speech Is Impaired - Sahara Reporters by iamdannyfc(m): 8:58am On Jun 26, 2017
Thanks.....

Are you writing jamb,waec,neco or gce?
Lets meet at [url]Onlysage.Tk[/url] so we can chat by question and answering ourselve.
Re: Hausa Audio Message: Buhari's Speech Is Impaired - Sahara Reporters by babadanzo89: 8:58am On Jun 26, 2017
Are you Tired of being scammed by Fake Ponzi schemes.

There are very few Genuine once out there that still Pays well.

Join rocheep TODAY

ITS 4 months old and counting.

Works both on BTC AND NAIRA

TECHNICAL FEATURES
✔Works with USD($/BTC ) and Naira currency
✔Robust servers to hold more than 5 million users.
✔Very Active Customer service.
✔Secured Personal Office against hackers.
✔LIVE CHAT
✔VERIFICATION SYSTEM
✔BLACKPAGE

TRANSACTION FEATURES
✔30% IN 15days for Naira and 50% in 15days for $/BTC
✔10% referral bonus.
✔5% speed bonus
✔5K and $10 registration bonus for Naira and BTC respectively (PH > or = 20k)(June bonus only)

HOW IT WORKS

1. Goto rocheep website and click on register. (sponsor name=rotimi)

2. After registration, verify your email by clicking the sent link in your email inbox/spam folder and Then login to your Dashboard.

3. Click the ledger button. Make a ledger payment. Eg. 5k(N) or $20(BTC). Wait to be matched quickly. Note: Ledger can be paid only once.
Ledger payment is 10% of your intending Ph

4. After Confirmation of Ledger, Click provide help and enter your amount. Note:you can't PH more than 100% OF your ledger fee. Eg. Ledger fee of 5k, you can't PH more than 50k.

5. Wait to be matched and make payment. If there are any task, do it

6. Get Help after 15 days

Repeat step 4 - 6 again.

HURRY NOW AND RECOVER ALL YOUR LOST FUNDS AND BE FINANCIALLY STABLE

Hurry Today

Re: Hausa Audio Message: Buhari's Speech Is Impaired - Sahara Reporters by onatisi(m): 8:59am On Jun 26, 2017
krendo:
Buhari was not addressing Nigerians

Buhari was addressing his political base which is the Hausa Fulani tribe

Buhari is a sectional leader and will remain so till death

Someone should translate the message word for word let's analyse

I don't remember hearing the word Nigeria in the message
His voice sounded very very very weak and tired. From the tone of his voice,it will be a miracle if buhari comes back to nigeria and resume duties before October.
Re: Hausa Audio Message: Buhari's Speech Is Impaired - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:59am On Jun 26, 2017
What is wrong with this SR dude sef? Do you expect an old man after the long Ramadan fast to be shouting before?
Please find something good to broadcast, don't choke me with terror news haba
Re: Hausa Audio Message: Buhari's Speech Is Impaired - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:00am On Jun 26, 2017
MalcoImX:
Would have been better to speak Ijaw than to tell us that 'Stealing is not corruption.'

Oga face the matter at hand...APC and by extension president Buhari and their supporters such as yourself should be held accountable to 180+ million Nigerians to show us why we voted you in.

Nigeria is not a Hausa only country and why grant the interview in the first place if he'd not talk to other Nigerians.

Yaradua's voice interview message through the same BBC comes readily to mind.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa Audio Message: Buhari's Speech Is Impaired - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:00am On Jun 26, 2017
greatermax77:
By addressing Nigerians in hausa shows PMB 's brain is retarded

by making this comment shows you are either a Igbo zombie or an ambitionless minority community opportunist
Re: Hausa Audio Message: Buhari's Speech Is Impaired - Sahara Reporters by burkingx(f): 9:01am On Jun 26, 2017
cheesy ABEG MAKE UNA CLEAR FOR MY FRONT! I WAN HAIL COMMANDER. .....

Re: Hausa Audio Message: Buhari's Speech Is Impaired - Sahara Reporters by Bizibi(m): 9:01am On Jun 26, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Just close your eyes and imagine if Jonathan had ever addressed the Nation in Ijaw dialect , please just Imagine the uproar .
the social media will be shut down from days.. ....apc online warlords will manufacture lies with insults and verbal curses.
Twitter and Co will be on �

3 Likes

Re: Hausa Audio Message: Buhari's Speech Is Impaired - Sahara Reporters by Bizibi(m): 9:01am On Jun 26, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Just close your eyes and imagine if Jonathan had ever addressed the Nation in Ijaw dialect , please just Imagine the uproar .
the social media will be shut down for days.. ....apc online warlords will manufacture lies with insults and verbal curses.
Twitter and Co will be on �

4 Likes

Re: Hausa Audio Message: Buhari's Speech Is Impaired - Sahara Reporters by Ukez15(m): 9:02am On Jun 26, 2017
falcon01:
Almost everybody in nigeria understands hausa. It is kinda the second understanble language in nigeria. But due to the tribal war going on you will always see fault in it. when did all these started?.

Handle falcon, what is your definition of almost.
Don't come here and be talking nonsense. Nigeria has a population of approx 180million less than 80million of those understand Hausa.
Don't come and justify stupidity and dishonesty

5 Likes

Re: Hausa Audio Message: Buhari's Speech Is Impaired - Sahara Reporters by TVTKOKO(m): 9:03am On Jun 26, 2017
God! These guys are playing cards with this country! I've never wanted division of this entity more than i do now! What nonsense!
Re: Hausa Audio Message: Buhari's Speech Is Impaired - Sahara Reporters by kingsfield(m): 9:04am On Jun 26, 2017
MalcoImX:
May God never allow Nigeria have GEJ-types as leader.
I prefer a goat to a dead cow.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Audio Message: Buhari's Speech Is Impaired - Sahara Reporters by Miles300: 9:05am On Jun 26, 2017
greatermax77:
By addressing Nigerians in hausa shows PMB 's brain is retarded
Buhari is not even aware ! Someone that's fighting for his life , this is the handwork of cabals

1 Like

Re: Hausa Audio Message: Buhari's Speech Is Impaired - Sahara Reporters by DesireBenjamin: 9:05am On Jun 26, 2017
falcon01:
Almost everybody in nigeria understands hausa. It is kinda the second understanble language in nigeria. But due to the tribal war going on you will always see fault in it. when did all these started?.

You are 1 twisted scumbag for this u just typed up der. Cs ts ur dead president who spoke, ur promoting hausa as a general language to make it right! Ur brain is as Dead as ur Presidents'

2 Likes

Re: Hausa Audio Message: Buhari's Speech Is Impaired - Sahara Reporters by Drabrah(m): 9:05am On Jun 26, 2017
davereal:
The unapologetic online news media have authoritatively published a news flash on its twitter handle that judging by the audio message by President Buhari, the embattle leader's speech is Impaired.

Well, if you have listened to the audio even without understanding Hausa, what is your take on this assertion?

To me, Mr President's voice is just like my my grand pa. Old age is the problem here.

https://twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/878971364593598465

Buh y wud d presido of a fragile & delecately unbalanced multi-ethnic con3 address d pipu in Hausa?

1 Like

Re: Hausa Audio Message: Buhari's Speech Is Impaired - Sahara Reporters by Nicho118(m): 9:05am On Jun 26, 2017
falcon01:
who told you that rubbish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kola Ologbondiyan: ₦679M daily FG School Feeding Programme, A Monumental Scam / Abia State To Pay N2 Million For Each Murdered Cattle Trader In Abia / Okorocha Punches Governor Obi’s Aide Over Seat!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.