Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,942 members, 7,835,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Hausa Audio Message: Buhari's Speech Is Impaired - Sahara Reporters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausa Audio Message: Buhari's Speech Is Impaired - Sahara Reporters (14732 Views)

In Sallah Message, Buhari Urges Nigerians To Embrace Peace & Rise Above Division / Oby Ezekwesili: "Buhari's Independence Day Speech Is Divisive & Uninspiring" / Hausa Audio: Kill All Igbos In North From October 1. Don't Touch Yorubas - Deji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa Audio Message: Buhari's Speech Is Impaired - Sahara Reporters by REDshouse(m): 9:48am On Jun 26, 2017
falcon01:
Almost everybody in nigeria understands hausa. It is kinda the second understanble language in nigeria. But due to the tribal war going on you will always see fault in it. when did all these started?.
so many people in Nigeria did not understand hausa...north is not only Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Hausa Audio Message: Buhari's Speech Is Impaired - Sahara Reporters by REDshouse(m): 9:50am On Jun 26, 2017
falcon01:
Almost everybody in nigeria understands hausa. It is kinda the second understanble language in nigeria. But due to the tribal war going on you will always see fault in it. when did all these started?.
so many people in Nigeria did not understand hausa...north is not only Nigeria...

2 Likes

Re: Hausa Audio Message: Buhari's Speech Is Impaired - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 26, 2017
onatisi:

His voice sounded very very very weak and tired. From the tone of his voice,it will be a miracle if buhari comes back to nigeria and resume duties before October.

Which is exactly why Nigerians must at this time ignore the President

He has refused to tell Nigerians what his illness is and for this reason I Am indifferent about his illness

However Buhari did the right thing by informing the NASS that he is going away and by so doing Osibanjo becomes acting President

Osibanjo is backed by the constitution to pilot the affairs is state while Buhari is away, so I don't know what the problem is! The constitution does not say either how long the President can be away for or how long a Vice can acting president for

If Buhari will get well and return to office there is nothing anyone can do about it and also if he will die there is nothing either anyone can do.

So Nigerians must focus on what's important and get on with their lives!

Please ignore Buhari for now.
Re: Hausa Audio Message: Buhari's Speech Is Impaired - Sahara Reporters by emmasege: 10:10am On Jun 26, 2017
MalcoImX:
Would have been better to speak Ijaw than to tell us that 'Stealing is not corruption.'
Folks like you are what makes me think there's no hope for this nation. When will you start to reason objectively and justify your parents' investment on your education?
Re: Hausa Audio Message: Buhari's Speech Is Impaired - Sahara Reporters by Oluwasegun664(m): 10:13am On Jun 26, 2017
MalcoImX:
Dunno 'bout you, but am happier now than under GEJ.

Who b dis buhari dog self?
Re: Hausa Audio Message: Buhari's Speech Is Impaired - Sahara Reporters by emmasege: 10:14am On Jun 26, 2017
krendo:

Which is exactly why Nigerians must at this time ignore the President

He has refused to tell Nigerians what his illness is and for this reason I Am indifferent about his illness

However Buhari did the right thing by informing the NASS that he is going away and by so doing Osibanjo becomes acting President

Osibanjo is backed by the constitution to pilot the affairs is state while Buhari is away, so I don't know what the problem is! The constitution does not say either how long the President can be away for or how long a Vice can acting president for

If Buhari will get well and return to office there is nothing anyone can do about it and also if he will die there is nothing either anyone can do.

So Nigerians must focus on what's important and get on with their lives!

Please ignore Buhari for now.
Personally, I'd ceased referring to Osinbajo as Acting President and the purported audio message of Buhari sealed it. Currently, I know there's President Osinbajo and ex-President Buhari. Osinbajo should start thinking of a replacement for VP pending the time the lies are uncovered.
Re: Hausa Audio Message: Buhari's Speech Is Impaired - Sahara Reporters by ilevic(m): 10:14am On Jun 26, 2017
MalcoImX:
At least he said something. Before now they were saying Buhari cannot be able to speak.

cannot be able to speak??
Re: Hausa Audio Message: Buhari's Speech Is Impaired - Sahara Reporters by wizzlyd(m): 10:24am On Jun 26, 2017
To me it's not insulting because am a Christian moreover I day hear Hausa, the people who it's insulting To are the Afonja Muslims Because This Shows That The Real Muslims Are The Hausa-Fulanis grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hausa Audio Message: Buhari's Speech Is Impaired - Sahara Reporters by ephi123(f): 10:37am On Jun 26, 2017
falcon01 don enter one chance on this thread, haha cheesy
Re: Hausa Audio Message: Buhari's Speech Is Impaired - Sahara Reporters by begwong: 10:42am On Jun 26, 2017
chiscodedon:
How to permanently end the Biafra agitation

A Yoruba friend asked me: Under what conditions would you support "One Nigeria" and let go of the Biafra agitation and let it die down and finally laid to rest for good?

Here was my response:
1. Close down Lagos ports and open up PH, Calabar, Onitsha and Warri ports.

2. Cancel all direct and major connecting flights to Lagos and Abuja airports only local connecting flights will be allowed. While this is being done, open up Enugu, Calabar, Owerri, Asaba, Uyo and PH to international flights direct and major connecting flights.

3. Ask all international and diplomatic missions to move their embassies and consulates from Lagos, Kano and Abuja to Enugu, PH and Calabar.

4. All federal governments’ agencies in Lagos and Abuja shall be relocated to Enugu, PH and Calabar. CBN, NNPC, e.t.c shall and must relocate to PH, Calabar and Enugu.

5. All multinational companies in Lagos and Abuja, shall and must relocate their offices to PH, Calabar and Enugu.

6.All oil companies must relocate their head offices to PH, as the oil capital of Nigeria.

7. Let the northern children gain admission into federal schools with 300 score points while the South Eastern Children should gain admission with only 20 score points .

8. Let all federal road projects in the North/SW should be handled by one local companies and the one in the SE/SS should be handled by Julius Berger and foreign construction companies.

If these conditions can be fulfilled and implemented for 50years , we can try one Nigeria and let see if you the North and SW will like it for a month. Meaning that Yorubas and Hausas needing to get international visas shall travel to PH, Calabar or Enugu to do that. Same with flying or connecting flights, same with shipping and importing their goods, etc etc.

The Yoruba friend replied: You can’t be serious, this is wickedness and I said... Really? Don’t you think South South and South. Eastern part of Nigeria have been suffering and enduring this very same wickedness for over 50 yrs?

He was quiet for a few seconds and said: Wow, you are right but it never occurred to me.

I said, that’s the problem with One Nigeria, those who are benefiting from it, love it and would love to maintain the status quo. Let each region develop at her own pace, with Airport, Seaports, industries, major projects open to be developed in any part of Nigeria without government interference or strangulation due to tribalism and nepotism!

Let Nigeria be fair to ALL irrespective of tribe, religion, and place of birth. Let there be true federalism and resources control, with the elimination of quota system and federal character in Nigeria. Let's have equal respect for one another irrespective of where the person is coming from in Nigeria. That is what Biafra agitation is all about.

THE SIMPLE TRUTH

Whoever tells you that if Biafra succeed or gain her independence that Igbos leaving in the North or Yoruba land will loose their properties and that things will become worst is an enemy and is among the people that are benefiting from the fraudulent arrangement that exist in Nigeria.

Yugoslavia broke into 6 countries namely: Serbia,Macedonia,Solvenia,Bosnia Hezegovia,Montengro and heaven did not fall.They did not leave their Job,leave their formal country before voting to leave....... after voting to leave, all those in the new created countries automatically become foreigners.

Malaysia broke into 2 namely: Malaysia & Singapore and heaven did not fall.

Pakistan broke into 2 namely: Pakistan & Bangladesh and heaven did not fall

United Arab Republic broke into 2 namely: Egypt & Syria and heaven did not fall

If Biafra go, it doesn't mean we can't travel anywhere again provided we have our traveling documents ready.

Why is it that Hausas & Fulanis see Biafra break up as war? Are you not tired of sucking & stealing our oil down to Kaduna reserve, Bornu reserve, and now Liberia reserve?

Allow Biafra to go because Biafrans have suffered a lot of humiliation,intimidation & marginalisation in the hand of this wicked contraption called Nigeria.
Stewpid post we from South South are not part of your bleeping biafra. Don't agitate with the South South, you guys in the south east are on your own. Even your brothers that are successful biz men up not are not supporting you if not they would have since relocated.
You don't even have the expanse of land to accommodate your present population talk more of telling your brothers and family to come back home. Eat your aba shoes we are already buying our locally made palms made in the South South!
Re: Hausa Audio Message: Buhari's Speech Is Impaired - Sahara Reporters by greatermax77(m): 10:44am On Jun 26, 2017
On point
Re: Hausa Audio Message: Buhari's Speech Is Impaired - Sahara Reporters by seniwellsFX: 10:47am On Jun 26, 2017
MalcoImX:
May God never allow Nigeria have GEJ-types as leader.
am not sure u are human for saying this after all the happening's in Nigeria currently. U must be a decaying dead man walking..
Re: Hausa Audio Message: Buhari's Speech Is Impaired - Sahara Reporters by greatermax77(m): 10:48am On Jun 26, 2017
So hausa is now Nigerian 's official language? People like you is the cause of our problems.
Allways supporting wrong things, as long as it comes from the 97%.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Audio Message: Buhari's Speech Is Impaired - Sahara Reporters by Nten: 10:55am On Jun 26, 2017
this man is seriously sick, it's Crystal clear his voice is affected.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Audio Message: Buhari's Speech Is Impaired - Sahara Reporters by tonguengineer(m): 11:22am On Jun 26, 2017
but God should allow buharis led right
ur stupidity smells to the high heavens
Re: Hausa Audio Message: Buhari's Speech Is Impaired - Sahara Reporters by sirfee(m): 11:26am On Jun 26, 2017
falcon01:

modified:-

jesus!!! all these mentions wey i dey see like this. you guys are totally misunderstanding. mybe its the way i organized those sentences but damn!! that is totally not what i meant.
by the way this guy below me made sense if what he said is true.
You must be high on cheap noddles or "blukutu"

Almost what?

1 Like

Re: Hausa Audio Message: Buhari's Speech Is Impaired - Sahara Reporters by Decentitunu: 11:48am On Jun 26, 2017
Two years of lies and deceit! APC is synonymous to failure. Ole gbogbo God na fire your generation

2 Likes

Re: Hausa Audio Message: Buhari's Speech Is Impaired - Sahara Reporters by PeacenLove2: 11:55am On Jun 26, 2017
chiscodedon:
How to permanently end the Biafra agitation

A Yoruba friend asked me: Under what conditions would you support "One Nigeria" and let go of the Biafra agitation and let it die down and finally laid to rest for good?

Here was my response:
1. Close down Lagos ports and open up PH, Calabar, Onitsha and Warri ports.

2. Cancel all direct and major connecting flights to Lagos and Abuja airports only local connecting flights will be allowed. While this is being done, open up Enugu, Calabar, Owerri, Asaba, Uyo and PH to international flights direct and major connecting flights.

3. Ask all international and diplomatic missions to move their embassies and consulates from Lagos, Kano and Abuja to Enugu, PH and Calabar.

4. All federal governments’ agencies in Lagos and Abuja shall be relocated to Enugu, PH and Calabar. CBN, NNPC, e.t.c shall and must relocate to PH, Calabar and Enugu.

5. All multinational companies in Lagos and Abuja, shall and must relocate their offices to PH, Calabar and Enugu.

6.All oil companies must relocate their head offices to PH, as the oil capital of Nigeria.

7. Let the northern children gain admission into federal schools with 300 score points while the South Eastern Children should gain admission with only 20 score points .

8. Let all federal road projects in the North/SW should be handled by one local companies and the one in the SE/SS should be handled by Julius Berger and foreign construction companies.

If these conditions can be fulfilled and implemented for 50years , we can try one Nigeria and let see if you the North and SW will like it for a month. Meaning that Yorubas and Hausas needing to get international visas shall travel to PH, Calabar or Enugu to do that. Same with flying or connecting flights, same with shipping and importing their goods, etc etc.

The Yoruba friend replied: You can’t be serious, this is wickedness and I said... Really? Don’t you think South South and South. Eastern part of Nigeria have been suffering and enduring this very same wickedness for over 50 yrs?

He was quiet for a few seconds and said: Wow, you are right but it never occurred to me.

I said, that’s the problem with One Nigeria, those who are benefiting from it, love it and would love to maintain the status quo. Let each region develop at her own pace, with Airport, Seaports, industries, major projects open to be developed in any part of Nigeria without government interference or strangulation due to tribalism and nepotism!

Let Nigeria be fair to ALL irrespective of tribe, religion, and place of birth. Let there be true federalism and resources control, with the elimination of quota system and federal character in Nigeria. Let's have equal respect for one another irrespective of where the person is coming from in Nigeria. That is what Biafra agitation is all about.

THE SIMPLE TRUTH

Whoever tells you that if Biafra succeed or gain her independence that Igbos leaving in the North or Yoruba land will loose their properties and that things will become worst is an enemy and is among the people that are benefiting from the fraudulent arrangement that exist in Nigeria.

Yugoslavia broke into 6 countries namely: Serbia,Macedonia,Solvenia,Bosnia Hezegovia,Montengro and heaven did not fall.They did not leave their Job,leave their formal country before voting to leave....... after voting to leave, all those in the new created countries automatically become foreigners.

Malaysia broke into 2 namely: Malaysia & Singapore and heaven did not fall.

Pakistan broke into 2 namely: Pakistan & Bangladesh and heaven did not fall

United Arab Republic broke into 2 namely: Egypt & Syria and heaven did not fall

If Biafra go, it doesn't mean we can't travel anywhere again provided we have our traveling documents ready.

Why is it that Hausas & Fulanis see Biafra break up as war? Are you not tired of sucking & stealing our oil down to Kaduna reserve, Bornu reserve, and now Liberia reserve?

Allow Biafra to go because Biafrans have suffered a lot of humiliation,intimidation & marginalisation in the hand of this wicked contraption called Nigeria.

Breaking up seem like the only simple obvious solution to our problem as a country. Believe me I acknowledge the problem but there are other bigger issues to consider. For instance, how safe do you think the other neighboring countries will be sharing borders with some countries that are very likely to invade to spread their beliefs? We are likely to have a North/South Korea situation.

Frankly, the major problem isn't tribal and breaking up isn't likely to solve anything. The problem is what is common to the black race. We need a reorientation, spirit of progress, brotherliness, tolerance and responsibility. We need stringent laws that will be impemented. We need to find our humanity amidst every challenge we may encounter. Sentiments has never brought us any lasting positive result. Unity sepercedes division.
Re: Hausa Audio Message: Buhari's Speech Is Impaired - Sahara Reporters by Ahmeduana(m): 12:37pm On Jun 26, 2017
GOVERNMENT OF MEDIOCRITY BY MEDIOCRITIES AND FOR MEDIOCRITIES!

1 Like

Re: Hausa Audio Message: Buhari's Speech Is Impaired - Sahara Reporters by greatermax77(m): 1:40pm On Jun 26, 2017
E pain him wella
Re: Hausa Audio Message: Buhari's Speech Is Impaired - Sahara Reporters by Eazybay(m): 2:12pm On Jun 26, 2017
fiizznation:
BBC hausa interviewed the president so you don't expect buhari to speak English to a hausa broadcasting network. cheesy

Read ur comment again, slowly this time. So he's yet to send his sallah msg to Nigeria na.

A smart dude queuing behind an unrepentant dictator who by the way is highly unpatriotic.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Audio Message: Buhari's Speech Is Impaired - Sahara Reporters by sinkhole: 5:09pm On Jun 26, 2017
falcon01:

modified:-

jesus!!! all these mentions wey i dey see like this. you guys are totally misunderstanding. mybe its the way i organized those sentences but damn!! that is totally not what i meant.
by the way this guy below me made sense if what he said is true.
Guy do you know the meaning of "Almost" at all? you are invariably saying that over 90% of Nigerians understand hausa! Are you sure you are not just sick like your president?
I think I know your problem though;
you were born in Kebbi,
you went to University in Sokoto,
you did your NYSC in Bauchi,
and now you are working in Abuja.
So, how will you not say that "almost all Nigeriians understand hausa"?

1 Like

Re: Hausa Audio Message: Buhari's Speech Is Impaired - Sahara Reporters by donqx: 5:36pm On Jun 26, 2017
we all know he is so shut up
Re: Hausa Audio Message: Buhari's Speech Is Impaired - Sahara Reporters by kushsy: 6:35pm On Jun 26, 2017
[quote author=joe4real12 post=57845641]
It's like you don't know zombies. Zombies can never change their nature, even if hunger kill them grin[/ Kai Una no go kill person.. I no fit laugh finish

1 Like

Re: Hausa Audio Message: Buhari's Speech Is Impaired - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 26, 2017
DesireBenjamin:

You are 1 twisted scumbag for this u just typed up der. Cs ts ur dead president who spoke, ur promoting hausa as a general language to make it right! Ur brain is as Dead as ur Presidents'

Subhan Allah!!!
Re: Hausa Audio Message: Buhari's Speech Is Impaired - Sahara Reporters by falcon01: 6:45pm On Jun 26, 2017
ephi123:
falcon01 don enter one chance on this thread, haha cheesy
walai i no fit talk again smiley
Re: Hausa Audio Message: Buhari's Speech Is Impaired - Sahara Reporters by ephi123(f): 6:48pm On Jun 26, 2017
falcon01:
walai i no fit talk again smiley

smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ambode Joins Muslim Brothers To Celebrate Eid-el-kabir / Tinubu’s Letter Divides NWC As APC Caucus, NEC Meet / Stop The Lies - Fayose Reacts To Martin Luther King’s Family Endorsing Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.