Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

"It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message (16261 Views)

Oshiomhole: It Was The Same Buhari That Invited Me To Be Chairman That Sacked Me / Buba Galadima: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not The Buhari That We Used To Know / Pastor Canon Iyke Egbuonu Says "The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 26, 2017
fiizznation:
lol. These guys are funny. BBC hausa interviewed the president and people expected buhari to speak English to a hausa service cheesy

So Buhari will use BBC Hausa to address Nigerians?

Nice try

1 Like

Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by AngelicBeing: 4:56pm On Jun 26, 2017
sad
Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 4:57pm On Jun 26, 2017
lagostokd:

I understand you're defending him because of your cultural affiliation. However, you need to understand other people's reservations from their own perspective. Everybody is right from his/her perspective.

You will agree with me that it is morally incorrect for a President who has been away for 50 days to speak for the first time through a foreign media. We have FRCN and even the President have media team.

Do you think such can happen in Britain? For British PM to address her people through CNN? No, he will rather use BBC - do you get it now?
(British PM won't even be outside Britain for more than 50 days in the first place)

We need to stop defending people blindly so we can give sound judgment

The Hausa Fulani leaders have often addressed their people and often the Nation in directly, through the BBC. It only goes to show the evil and deleterious effects of our relationship with Britain.
Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by donqx: 5:35pm On Jun 26, 2017
fani so its technology that spoke abi spirit
Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by ayufun: 5:55pm On Jun 26, 2017
onatisi:

But I thought they said poverty and hunger makes ppl think wiser ,why is it the opposite for nigerians? Just wait and see what will happen in 2019,you will see how they will be rushing for bread and rice from politicians
Wisdom is an Application of Knowledge but the quality of knowledge is in question to justify if the WiSdOm is truly Wisdom in terms of Developed Mind that can really process the Cause & Effects of Actions and judge appropriately.
Education is not going to school at all but having the mind well developed
Is it not wisdom for someone to think of collecting 5k, buy foods or play soccer bet, buy cosmetics and others when he/she erroneously believes that, Who will win will win and that, politicians has nothing to offer.
Is it not Wisdom for another mind-spirit-and-soul developed man to think of the resultant effects of such action and resist it even when he's broke.
Bro, I don't like to talk or write about Nigerian problem because it's a waste of time. I only talk here sometimes when stupidity of some fellow is just unbearable. bye man.
Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by martooski(m): 6:24pm On Jun 26, 2017
chiscodedon:
How to permanently end the Biafra agitation

United Arab Republic broke into 2 namely: Egypt & Syria and heaven did not fall

This part na lie...
Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by martooski(m): 6:30pm On Jun 26, 2017
fiizznation:
lol. These guys are funny. BBC hausa interviewed the president and people expected buhari to speak English to a hausa service cheesy

another lie from the pit of hell

Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by tete7000(m): 6:53pm On Jun 26, 2017
Jolar101:

The question is "will APC conceived defeat to APDA comes 2019 as PDP did?"

It will be illogical to start postulating on future event that has not happened. How are we even sure that APDA will win the election come 2019? With current political and economic imbroglio hovering over the nation, how are sure the country will still be by that time? What in my opinion the country currently needs is prayer to over current challenges. That said, 2019 will take care of itself. The country as I know it has come through so many uncertainties but we are here still standing. With God on our side, we shall overcome whatever 2019 brings.
Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by tranxo(m): 7:11pm On Jun 26, 2017
fiizznation:
Are only Hausas the Muslims in Nigeria?
Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jun 26, 2017
[quote author=wingman post=57845092]

More useless is the soul of those defending the indefensible simply cause they will not admit they backed the wrong horse, who will eventually destroy the country. Shameless and worthless souls!! [/quote Don't waste your time talking to people that are chronically and ethically foolish. If the handlers of the president like Shehu Garba and Segun Adesina can be naïve enough to described the president speech in hausa as Sallah message to all Nigerians, then we can pardon the foolishness of the misguided kids on nairaland. If only they know that it is disrespectful to address people in the language they don't understand.
Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by ayindejimmy(m): 10:37pm On Jun 26, 2017
duni04:

Stop spreading false information. No interview was Granted. Garba shehu released an officual statement purportedly from Buhari. Garba shehu released the translated text in English. The "Presidency" later leaked the original audio recording of the speech which they leaked to the BBC in order to create the impression that nothing was wrong with Buhari, especially after that Sahara reporters exposè.
No interview was conducted!

Wow! You must be one of Buhari's aid?
Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by Splashme: 1:11am On Jun 27, 2017
Opharhe:
It appears there's a deliberate plan to cause wahala in this country. Me I am not understanding. We have an already divided country and the President abandons the official language for one of the many native languages?
I weak.
Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by vatiqan(m): 2:04am On Jun 27, 2017
chiscodedon:
How to permanently end the Biafra agitation

A Yoruba friend asked me: Under what conditions would you support "One Nigeria" and let go of the Biafra agitation and let it die down and finally laid to rest for good?

Here was my response:
1. Close down Lagos ports and open up PH, Calabar, Onitsha and Warri ports.

2. Cancel all direct and major connecting flights to Lagos and Abuja airports only local connecting flights will be allowed. While this is being done, open up Enugu, Calabar, Owerri, Asaba, Uyo and PH to international flights direct and major connecting flights.

3. Ask all international and diplomatic missions to move their embassies and consulates from Lagos, Kano and Abuja to Enugu, PH and Calabar.

4. All federal governments’ agencies in Lagos and Abuja shall be relocated to Enugu, PH and Calabar. CBN, NNPC, e.t.c shall and must relocate to PH, Calabar and Enugu.

5. All multinational companies in Lagos and Abuja, shall and must relocate their offices to PH, Calabar and Enugu.

6.All oil companies must relocate their head offices to PH, as the oil capital of Nigeria.

7. Let the northern children gain admission into federal schools with 300 score points while the South Eastern Children should gain admission with only 20 score points .

8. Let all federal road projects in the North/SW should be handled by one local companies and the one in the SE/SS should be handled by Julius Berger and foreign construction companies.

If these conditions can be fulfilled and implemented for 50years , we can try one Nigeria and let see if you the North and SW will like it for a month. Meaning that Yorubas and Hausas needing to get international visas shall travel to PH, Calabar or Enugu to do that. Same with flying or connecting flights, same with shipping and importing their goods, etc etc.

The Yoruba friend replied: You can’t be serious, this is wickedness and I said... Really? Don’t you think South South and South. Eastern part of Nigeria have been suffering and enduring this very same wickedness for over 50 yrs?

He was quiet for a few seconds and said: Wow, you are right but it never occurred to me.

I said, that’s the problem with One Nigeria, those who are benefiting from it, love it and would love to maintain the status quo. Let each region develop at her own pace, with Airport, Seaports, industries, major projects open to be developed in any part of Nigeria without government interference or strangulation due to tribalism and nepotism!

Let Nigeria be fair to ALL irrespective of tribe, religion, and place of birth. Let there be true federalism and resources control, with the elimination of quota system and federal character in Nigeria. Let's have equal respect for one another irrespective of where the person is coming from in Nigeria. That is what Biafra agitation is all about.

THE SIMPLE TRUTH

Whoever tells you that if Biafra succeed or gain her independence that Igbos leaving in the North or Yoruba land will loose their properties and that things will become worst is an enemy and is among the people that are benefiting from the fraudulent arrangement that exist in Nigeria.

Yugoslavia broke into 6 countries namely: Serbia,Macedonia,Solvenia,Bosnia Hezegovia,Montengro and heaven did not fall.They did not leave their Job,leave their formal country before voting to leave....... after voting to leave, all those in the new created countries automatically become foreigners.

Malaysia broke into 2 namely: Malaysia & Singapore and heaven did not fall.

Pakistan broke into 2 namely: Pakistan & Bangladesh and heaven did not fall

United Arab Republic broke into 2 namely: Egypt & Syria and heaven did not fall

If Biafra go, it doesn't mean we can't travel anywhere again provided we have our traveling documents ready.

Why is it that Hausas & Fulanis see Biafra break up as war? Are you not tired of sucking & stealing our oil down to Kaduna reserve, Bornu reserve, and now Liberia reserve?

Allow Biafra to go because Biafrans have suffered a lot of humiliation,intimidation & marginalisation in the hand of this wicked contraption called Nigeria.
This is the most useless post, I've ever seen on Nairaland. I bet, you know nothing about Geography and History. If actually, Calabar, is your headache, you would dai on it. What concerns Akwa/Cross, vis South South, with Biafra agitation? Omo ale.
Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by Coolgent(m): 8:37am On Jun 27, 2017
ZKOSOSO:

Buhari's Speech was made to spite Osinbajo and to reassure the HausaFulaniKanuris-Muslims that Nigeria remains their personal property. Imagine a president speaking in Hausa, the most hated people across other regions presently. Buhari has always believed that HausaFulaniKanuris-Muslims own Nigeria.
Jobless Wailer angry grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Declines Assent To Electoral Bill Due To Error Made By NA / Tinubu drops, Replaces Ondo, Cross River Nominees In newly-Appointed NDDC Board / Repatriation Of $550m Abacha Loot: U.S Court Clears Legal Hurdle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.