Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

"It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message (16238 Views)

Oshiomhole: It Was The Same Buhari That Invited Me To Be Chairman That Sacked Me / Buba Galadima: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not The Buhari That We Used To Know / Pastor Canon Iyke Egbuonu Says "The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by fiizznation: 6:44am On Jun 26, 2017
barrydee:

I don't know if some Nigerians are blind or just plain stupid. If Buhari can grant an interview to BBC Hausa in Hausa Language, why didn't he address the Nation in English as a right leader would have done.

Be wise people, Be wise.....
The acting president Osibanjo had already addressed the nation, buhari doesnt need to address anybody because he is on a medical leave. Anyway I don't even blame anybody for this "speech controversy" but buhari's incompetent aides( the lai mohammed, garba shehu and femi). Those guys have zinc idea about how to handle anything from the presidency. They are just overzealous and very incompetent

2 Likes

Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by omenkaLives(m): 6:46am On Jun 26, 2017
wingman:

More useless is the soul of those defending the indefensible simply cause they will not admit they backed the wrong horse, who will eventually destroy the country. Shameless and worthless souls!!
Do you know who your mom voted for? I do. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by Nobody: 6:48am On Jun 26, 2017
omenkaLives:

Bro here you are, I was looking for you some time last week or so, to contribute on the Kogi and Benue thread. How far na. grin

8 Likes

Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by obonujoker(m): 7:03am On Jun 26, 2017
fiizznation:
They never get tired of whining. Is like whining is their new found hubby. I don't even get it why people must complain over some very irrelevant issues like this. The president spoke in hausa language to a BBC hausa broadcasting network, I don't get it, but is this even supposed to be an issue?

I saw how they were crying over the deployment of military personnels in Taraba, I just decided to ignore the thread because with these people, reasoning with them is highly impossible. You will just have to let them whine themselves out cheesy

You also whined during Jonathan's govt, y'all should know this is a payback...

3 Likes

Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by OBAGADAFFI: 7:12am On Jun 26, 2017
fiizznation:
The acting president Osibanjo had already addressed the nation, buhari doesnt need to address anybody because he is on a medical leave. Anyway I don't even blame anybody for this "speech controversy" but buhari's incompetent aides( the lai mohammed, garba shehu and femi). Those guys have zinc idea about how to handle anything from the presidency. They are just overzealous and very incompetent

Oga cool down, how many Nigerians understand PMB massage, BBC official language in UK is English, why not grant the interview in English.
Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by cursedAbiola(f): 7:15am On Jun 26, 2017
[s]
omenkaLives:
[/s]
do you know who your runaway fiancee voted for because i do
she likes big cassava and you can't give what you don't have so she ran away

6 Likes

Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by lagostokd: 7:18am On Jun 26, 2017
fiizznation:
Lad, Buhari a fulani man granted the interview to a BBC hausa broadcasting network. What is the wrong action there? You want him to speak English to them or what?

I understand you're defending him because of your cultural affiliation. However, you need to understand other people's reservations from their own perspective. Everybody is right from his/her perspective.

You will agree with me that it is morally incorrect for a President who has been away for 50 days to speak for the first time through a foreign media. We have FRCN and even the President have media team.

Do you think such can happen in Britain? For British PM to address her people through CNN? No, he will rather use BBC - do you get it now?
(British PM won't even be outside Britain for more than 50 days in the first place)

We need to stop defending people blindly so we can give sound judgment

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by cursedAbiola(f): 7:21am On Jun 26, 2017
[s]
omenkaLives:
Absolutely, your mom knows that too. wink
[/s]
and your fiancee knows that too

4 Likes

Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by cursedAbiola(f): 7:22am On Jun 26, 2017
[s]
omenkaLives:
This One is even alot better than the last stupidity they displayed.

Last time they insulted the hell out of him for "deploying troops to Taraba" and then I wondered, how does a dead man give orders to combatants? cheesy

If you wanna catch a migraine, try to reason the way these people reason. Their foolishness comes with a manual and without a careful perusal of that manual, you can never succeed in trying to act like then.

Bunch of useless souls.
[/s]
Shatap there and get out
you're talking Nonsense
even your mum knows that

1 Like

Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by d33types: 7:28am On Jun 26, 2017
And one foolish idiot is already proposing that bbc hausa visited ,hence the reason for the hausa address.what kind of lie is this?

For the first time ever, I believe some set of persons are cursed.

9 Likes

Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by Xano(m): 7:30am On Jun 26, 2017
omenkaLives:
Absolutely, your mom knows that too. wink

Interesting

omenkaLives if someone tags your mum, you would call Mydn44 or Lalasticlala or Seun

Immature men expressing their level of IQ

Clap, you are mature.

12 Likes

Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by Joejonah(m): 9:28am On Jun 26, 2017
What about the language Mr. Buhari chooses to address his people with?

Why do we always make much addo about nothing,really?

For a fact: Mr. Buhari is NO LONGER your president until our NASS confirms him to be so and RIGHT NOW, he is a PRIVATE citizen just like Ambrose Nwaogwugwu and 74 others.

We have an OFFICIAL president at the moment in the person of Ag.President Yemi Osibanjo and I will really get my eye brow blink if he had chosen to send his Sallah message for Nigerians in Yoruba language.

As Mr. Buhari can not sign any official documents for Nigeria nor hold any legal representation for the country at the moment in his capacity as a president; so is his Sallah message can not be from the NIGERIAN PRESIDENT and I think he was very cognizant of this cogent fact.

For now, what ever Mr. Mohammadu Buhari does is strictly on his capacity as a PRIVATE citizen until he writes to our NASS, informing us of his wilingingness to return as our president and the NASS confirming same.

Until then, Mr. Buhari remains a private citizen.

2 Likes

Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by iamdannyfc(m): 9:29am On Jun 26, 2017
Hmn.....

Are you writing jamb,waec,neco or gce?
Lets meet at [url]Onlysage.Tk[/url] so we can chat by question and answering ourselve.
Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 26, 2017
SirJeffry:
Very insulting and pitiful. All those who forced that man on the country will never know peace.

1 Million amen to this. They will find no rest

4 Likes

Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by rozayx5(m): 9:30am On Jun 26, 2017
barrydee:

I don't know if some Nigerians are blind or just plain stupid. If Buhari can grant an interview to BBC Hausa in Hausa Language, why didn't he address the Nation in English as a right leader would have done.

Be wise people, Be wise.....

fiiznation and omenkalives lack wisdom

so dont expect it from them

2 Likes

Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by calberian: 9:33am On Jun 26, 2017
I'm trying to imagine a hypothetical situation where the USA has a president of Hawaiian origin and, he goes ahead to deliver a speech to all Americans in his local American but, albeit Hawaiian dialect.

Hell, even the Russians, Cubans and Chinese would cry foul at such a bizarre development!

APC tho, so we've now moved from "body language" to Hausa language. Na wa

Nairaland and error 502. I hope this post doesn't get pushed to the 2nd or 3rd page. undecided

8 Likes

Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by Isahalbash(m): 9:33am On Jun 26, 2017
ZKOSOSO:

Buhari's Speech was made to spite Osinbajo and to reassure the HausaFulaniKanuris-Muslims that Nigeria remains their personal property. Imagine a president speaking in Hausa, the most hated people across other regions presently. Buhari has always believed that HausaFulaniKanuris-Muslims own Nigeria.

Y didn't he speak in Kanuri or Fulani then, cos in ur shallow brain you tink all these people understand Hausa.
Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by oloriooko(m): 9:33am On Jun 26, 2017
If this shitty rubbish speech was done by GEJ, southerners living up north would have been killed freely and churches destroyed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by Akinwerndey: 9:34am On Jun 26, 2017
fiizznation:
People never get tired of whining and complaining in this part of the world. I thought some people said the president is dead!!! So why are you crying because a "dead" man spoke in hausa language?

Btw BBC hausa service paid him the courtesy visit, so you don't expect the president to speak any other language aside hausa language.
cheesy cheesy
I think you should be checked upstairs! So na only BBC Hausa fit get access to PMB meanwhile other Nigeria press house no fit get access to PMB? Ahn ahn... Bros use ya brain well!

4 Likes

Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by olaben16: 9:34am On Jun 26, 2017
Booked
Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by MadCow1: 9:35am On Jun 26, 2017
Now I am more in tune with this line of arguement that says it was not the President who made that speech.

I just saw a transcript of the message in English and if I am to believe the reports coming out in recent times about the Presidents health then he didn't make that speech himself.
Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by Tolubory(m): 9:35am On Jun 26, 2017
lordkit2:
Former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode, says the voice in the recorded audio tape is not that of President Buhari.

See more reactions after the cut..

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/06/26/ffk-other-nigerians-react-to-president-buhari-sallah-recorded-message-in-which-he-spoke-in-hausa/

Cc: Lalasticlala

FFK
get Problem
Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:35am On Jun 26, 2017
Yoruba Muslims over to you,...have you all seen that you are a mere slave to the hausa|fulani mans' muslim,..if Buhari remembered that many Yorubas are muslims,.and deserve not to be called INFEDELS then I don't see why he acted in that manner....one. Love Nigeria,..onye ahugburu. Ka agbara

4 Likes

Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by Jones4190(m): 9:36am On Jun 26, 2017
Analogy of OPPRESSOR & FOOLISH CITIZENS. (A case study of Nigeria citizens & their elected oppressors). During the Soviet dictatorship of Joseph Stalin. He was a brutal dictator with mind of his own. On one fateful day, Stalin came to Politburo meeting with a live chicken. Standing in front of audience, He started to pluck the feathers of the live chicken off one by one. The chicken trembled in pain, blood tricking out of its pores. It gave out grievous cries, but Stalin being a cruel dictator continued without remorse plucking the feathers out until the chicken was completely Unclad. After which, he threw the chicken on the ground. The Unclad chicken was staggering in pain. Stalin goes into his pocket and from his pockets, he took out some chicken food and started to throw it at the poor & hapless creature. The poor chicken in pain started eating and Stalin started walking towards his seat. As he walked away, he kept dropping some feeds on the floor & the chicken followed him and sat feeding from his feet. Joseph Stalin then turned to members of his political party leadership. He said, "This chicken represents the people". "You must disempower them, brutalise them, beat them up, starve them and then leave them". "If you do this, go into your pocket & give them peanuts when they are in that helpless and desperate situation, they will blindly follow you for the rest of their life, worshiping you". "They will think you are a hero forever. They will forget that, you're responsible for their sorrowful situation in the first place." Breath taking, isn't it ? Now! Take a look at all the people some Nigerians are busy defending on social media. Take a look at those they call their heroes. They are the same people who plunged Nigeria into the situation she is. They are the same people who are responsible for their predicaments. Did you see the numbers of people that throng to Saraki's House during this Sallah period to go collect peanuts? People trooping to Bola Ahmed Tinubu Foundation offices to collect branded One kilo bag of Rice & Noddles. Did you see the number of people of all ages who troop out to welcome Ex- convict James Ibori to South South! Your guess is as good as mine. Nigerians kill those they should defend and defend those they should kill! Pass to all your contacts & let your Political & Religion Leaders read, understand & digest.

2 Likes

Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by OgaBuhari: 9:36am On Jun 26, 2017
The fulani dry bone thinks he could deceive us. Buhari is a mad lazy old cow. TUFIAKWA
Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by magoo10(m): 9:37am On Jun 26, 2017
APC and her gullible supporters we hail una for this foolishness
Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by yahmohy27: 9:38am On Jun 26, 2017
SirJeffry:
Very insulting and pitiful. All those who forced that man on the country will never know peace.
Do you know peace before ?
Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by mrkings84(m): 9:39am On Jun 26, 2017
Something is fishy... Maybe the president is long dead!!
Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by In2systemsTech(m): 9:40am On Jun 26, 2017
They said its an interview and I was thinking that they ask you questions and you answer when it's an interview.... Please can they provide the full script of the interview....

These people are just plain dumb

Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 26, 2017
Third rate president of a third rate country,aging desperado and his vulture vice will not free us, determined to drag us into oblivion.such unpatriotism is only equitable to treason.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tribunal: Presidency condemns media report, says Buhari retracted nothing / Emir Of Kajuru Regains Freedom After One Night In Kidnappers’ Den / I’ll Beat Saraki Silly In Senatorial Race – Oloriegbe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.