Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,757 members, 7,831,444 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

South African Based Nigerian Lady Rants After Finding Unknown Baby At Her Gate. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / South African Based Nigerian Lady Rants After Finding Unknown Baby At Her Gate. (13552 Views)

Man Collapses, Dies After Finding Rival In Lover’s Apartment / Mother Who Had Accident, Broken Leg, Breastfeeding Her Baby At The Scene / Woman Gives Birth To Baby At A Plaza In Uyo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Based Nigerian Lady Rants After Finding Unknown Baby At Her Gate. by Wapbullet: 10:10am On Jun 26, 2017
hhh
Re: South African Based Nigerian Lady Rants After Finding Unknown Baby At Her Gate. by safarigirl(f): 10:14am On Jun 26, 2017
Benekruku:
Rubbish!

Can't she just spare a few Rand and call the necessary authority!

Poverty stricken Nigerian opportuned to have secured a South African Visa by sheer incompetence of the Visa officer
she's not sleeping under a bridge, she has a house one of your ashawo sisters deemed nice enough to dump her baby in front of.

So, stop talking as if she's begging for food stamps from your government

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Based Nigerian Lady Rants After Finding Unknown Baby At Her Gate. by mrkings84(m): 10:22am On Jun 26, 2017
weedtheweeds:
AWWW I wish I could lay my hand on that baby. Why is no one dropping her baby by my gate? I would have adopted that baby right away.

Give me ur weeds address.... Sorry, ur house address!!

Shmmmm
Re: South African Based Nigerian Lady Rants After Finding Unknown Baby At Her Gate. by allstarcomic(m): 10:25am On Jun 26, 2017
SERIOUSLY

HAVE YOU GUYS WATCHED MY COMEDY VIDEOS? YOU CAN WATCH THEM HERE ON YOUTUBE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYPFFfIGDxE&index=1&list=PLY7Fos48tYceFx6LDXQngQto1ChruUlvs
ITS A LOT OF HARDWORK PUTTING THAT TOGETHER,
WATCH SHARE AND SUBSCRIBE PLEASE, NA BEG I DEY BEG.
IF YOU NO ENJOY THE SKIT, I GO RETURN YOUR MB. SURE!
DONT FORGET TO TALK TO ME ON WHATSAPP IF YOU NOTICE ANYTHING
GOD BLESS YOU ALL AS YOU SHOW LOVE
Re: South African Based Nigerian Lady Rants After Finding Unknown Baby At Her Gate. by talk2saintify(m): 10:27am On Jun 26, 2017
Rants??
Re: South African Based Nigerian Lady Rants After Finding Unknown Baby At Her Gate. by ahahnow: 10:30am On Jun 26, 2017
EastGold:
Can't she take care of the baby?

why dont you come forward and claim the baby? was she prepared to handle this situation?

1 Like

Re: South African Based Nigerian Lady Rants After Finding Unknown Baby At Her Gate. by KAYD007(m): 10:30am On Jun 26, 2017
Tolexander:
na so person dey take care of an unknown baby?
Take care of the baby and eventually be charged for kidnapping?

You think na everybody go be Pharaoh's daughter who saw baby Moses in the basket by the Nile river and gave him to the mother to take care unknowingly?

But the lady was so cruel using the clause "Or I will throw him away". Shey the baby na stone?

She's not cruel...she feel disgusted...she had to ventilate in such a manner so as to discourage this nonsense...

1 Like

Re: South African Based Nigerian Lady Rants After Finding Unknown Baby At Her Gate. by weedtheweeds: 10:32am On Jun 26, 2017
like, seriously! you got a legit baby for giving?
mrkings84:

Give me ur weeds address.... Sorry, ur house address!!

Shmmmm
Re: South African Based Nigerian Lady Rants After Finding Unknown Baby At Her Gate. by kratoss(m): 10:36am On Jun 26, 2017
EastGold:
Can't she take care of the baby?

If she's that desperate for a baby make she born her own naa, naso dem dey just carry an unknown strangers responsibility anyhow?

1 Like

Re: South African Based Nigerian Lady Rants After Finding Unknown Baby At Her Gate. by Ademoore07(m): 10:53am On Jun 26, 2017
She had denied it. Check the snapshot

2 Likes

Re: South African Based Nigerian Lady Rants After Finding Unknown Baby At Her Gate. by Drabrah(m): 10:58am On Jun 26, 2017
OrestesDante:

E no go be like that again in the next 10years when the baby is grown. The unknown mum will come knocking. What will she (adopter) say?

I was watching Newsline yesterday and I saw a woman coming back to fight for a child she has left when the baby was just 6months old. She claiming parental rights now that the child is 11yrs.

Dat package still exist?
It yaff tey!
Stopped watching wen it became boring, nothing diff frm d routine news, unlike d days of Frank (worreva d surname is, I can't remember)
Re: South African Based Nigerian Lady Rants After Finding Unknown Baby At Her Gate. by OLUJOSHINS(m): 10:59am On Jun 26, 2017
Lionessza:
I do not believe this rant, she could be looking for attention. South Africa has orphanage homes in almost every town or city. Why would the mother not leave her there ? There is also the option of leaving the baby by the police station or hospital or clinic. Why choose a strangers house especially a foreign woman cry undecided. I call b.s on this one.

Is it that U don't believe a south African can be so silly to do something like this ?

2 Likes

Re: South African Based Nigerian Lady Rants After Finding Unknown Baby At Her Gate. by Lionessza(f): 11:07am On Jun 26, 2017
OLUJOSHINS:

Is it that U don't believe a south African can be so silly to do something like this ?

I know silly people exist in SA but I find this story hard to believe because the baby looks healthy like he is well cared for and she's been keeping him for a while with her ( the mother). Now if she managed to keep him healthy all this time , meaning people in her community and family know she has a child why would she suddenly want to go to a stranger' s house to dump him? What would be her explanation to the family? . Why would she by pass all the SAn houses and choose a foreign woman's house ?. If she could manage to feed him and clothe him so far atleast she could afford a taxi fare to the nearest orphanage or walk to the nearest police station to dump the baby there. Anyway someone has already posted here that the lady says this is a fake story , so no need debating it further .

2 Likes

Re: South African Based Nigerian Lady Rants After Finding Unknown Baby At Her Gate. by SilvanusII(m): 11:08am On Jun 26, 2017
Came:
You are not fit to be a mother.... Hmmmmmm..... Na some people mouth dey cause wahala for them. Na one man go go marry this one so ooooo!!!!

Because its every mumu who fvcks or gives birth is fit to be fathers and mothers. Abeg, carry ur useless spiritual mentality and clear for better comment
Re: South African Based Nigerian Lady Rants After Finding Unknown Baby At Her Gate. by JustCurious: 11:09am On Jun 26, 2017
I think she is only tryying to sound tough! I bet she can't throw him away.... No one would hold that child and not fall in love with such a cutie pie. He looks adorable...absolutely.

God please in your mercy, grant the request of women who daily ask you for similar blessings in Jesus name. Amen.

1 Like

Re: South African Based Nigerian Lady Rants After Finding Unknown Baby At Her Gate. by DozieInc(m): 11:13am On Jun 26, 2017
The baby of the baby better come back for the child... Her prank didn't work.
Re: South African Based Nigerian Lady Rants After Finding Unknown Baby At Her Gate. by DozieInc(m): 11:13am On Jun 26, 2017
The mother of the baby better come back for the child... Her prank didn't work.
Re: South African Based Nigerian Lady Rants After Finding Unknown Baby At Her Gate. by tobrinskilanski: 11:20am On Jun 26, 2017
ZarZar:
Liar! Photo of her at the police station or I don't believe it. That baby looks a few months old. Usually people don't wait that long to abandon their children, as it would raise suspicion. Either someone is playing a sick prank on her or she's looking for attention. Noone would have time to rant online if they suddenly found themselves in this kind of situation. You'd immediately go to the police in case it's a kidnapping case. And she's on social media posting pictures? Bullshit!

she's just ranting.
Re: South African Based Nigerian Lady Rants After Finding Unknown Baby At Her Gate. by OgaJonah(m): 11:34am On Jun 26, 2017
Don't mind The SLAY QUEEN, NA HER PICKIN, IF NOT. WHAT IS SHE DOING IN SOUTH AFRICA grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: South African Based Nigerian Lady Rants After Finding Unknown Baby At Her Gate. by aku626(m): 11:43am On Jun 26, 2017
Either she adopts the baby or hand over the baby to the government.
Re: South African Based Nigerian Lady Rants After Finding Unknown Baby At Her Gate. by Fhowe: 11:52am On Jun 26, 2017
Came:
You are not fit to be a mother.... Hmmmmmm..... Na some people mouth dey cause wahala for them. Na one man go go marry this one so ooooo!!!!
which one be wahala again cant you see the baby is actually happy she is just saying her own it is not fun oo after a stressful day at work you get home to meet this kind issue and it is happening on a day you re low on funds men e no go funny

1 Like

Re: South African Based Nigerian Lady Rants After Finding Unknown Baby At Her Gate. by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 26, 2017
Just an irrelevant b@tch trying to be an instagram celeb in SA.why would anyone in their right mind post something like this on social media?

You can take the monkey out of the jungle but you can never take the jungle out of the monkey!!

1 Like

Re: South African Based Nigerian Lady Rants After Finding Unknown Baby At Her Gate. by greggng: 12:44pm On Jun 26, 2017
pzphoto:
“Come And Take Your Baby Or I Will Throw Him Away” –
South African Based Nigerian Lady Rants After Finding Unknown Baby At Her Gate.

A South African based Nigerian lady took to her Facebook to rant after discovering an unknown baby at her gate and is ready to do the unthinkable!

She wrote alongside the photos she shared :

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/06/come-and-take-your-baby-or-i-will-throw.html?m=0

See her bad mouth like say she fit born better pikin. Meanwhile send the baby to me. He is so beautiful
Re: South African Based Nigerian Lady Rants After Finding Unknown Baby At Her Gate. by chris31(m): 12:46pm On Jun 26, 2017
Simple carry the child to the police and make a formal complaint then keep the child in an orphanage home under ur care & proceed for adoption papers....that child might be the only child u will be able to have in this world
Re: South African Based Nigerian Lady Rants After Finding Unknown Baby At Her Gate. by IdiAmin2(m): 12:51pm On Jun 26, 2017
Tolexander:

You think na everybody go be Pharaoh's daughter who saw baby Moses in the basket by the Nile river and gave him to the mother to take care unknowingly?

But the lady was so cruel using the clause "Or I will throw him away". Shey the baby na stone?

leave am. she too dey watch nollywood
Re: South African Based Nigerian Lady Rants After Finding Unknown Baby At Her Gate. by sweetilicious(f): 1:11pm On Jun 26, 2017
chriskosherbal:
Some people are just somehow....abandoning your child at somebody's gate...na wa

But wait ooo this baby is damn gorgeous....
Am telling. I might take him sha
Re: South African Based Nigerian Lady Rants After Finding Unknown Baby At Her Gate. by Litmus: 1:56pm On Jun 26, 2017
NaserathSavage:
Just an irrelevant b@tch trying to be an instagram celeb in SA.why would anyone in their right mind post something like this on social media?

You can take the monkey out of the jungle but you can never take the jungle out of the monkey!!

Lol, look at this one, as if south Africa is not a jungle full of barbaric apes.

2 Likes

Re: South African Based Nigerian Lady Rants After Finding Unknown Baby At Her Gate. by Organs(m): 2:11pm On Jun 26, 2017
This reply is typical of our lives as Nigerians, lots of religiosity and no heart, or compassion. Churches and Mosques everywhere but our hearts is full of hate and self-centeredness. In many parts of the world the first reaction will be the safety of the child, is the child ok, calling police or hospital to ensure the child is Ok, not dehydrated, hungry etc, but see this person's reaction, even threatening to throw the baby away, Shame, shame shame.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Based Nigerian Lady Rants After Finding Unknown Baby At Her Gate. by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 26, 2017
Litmus:

Lol, look at this one, as if south Africa is not a jungle full of barbaric apes.
LOL.You feel the pain on her behalf? .Don't get me started with naija,I'm not in the mood
Re: South African Based Nigerian Lady Rants After Finding Unknown Baby At Her Gate. by datigbogirl: 5:15pm On Jun 26, 2017
Tolexander:

She must sound even more than that or else the owner won't come and claim ownership....some ppl can be very stupid you need to smack 'em hard to reset their brain...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Men, Do You Find Your Pregnant Wives Unatractive? / Your Pastor Or Your Parent? Whose Advise Do You Listen To? / 10 Important Reasons For Getting A DNA Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.