Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,735 members, 7,813,418 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

South African Based Nigerian Lady Rants After Finding Unknown Baby At Her Gate. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / South African Based Nigerian Lady Rants After Finding Unknown Baby At Her Gate. (13529 Views)

Man Collapses, Dies After Finding Rival In Lover’s Apartment / Mother Who Had Accident, Broken Leg, Breastfeeding Her Baby At The Scene / Woman Gives Birth To Baby At A Plaza In Uyo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African Based Nigerian Lady Rants After Finding Unknown Baby At Her Gate. by pzphoto(m): 5:13am On Jun 26, 2017
“Come And Take Your Baby Or I Will Throw Him Away” –
South African Based Nigerian Lady Rants After Finding Unknown Baby At Her Gate.

A South African based Nigerian lady took to her Facebook to rant after discovering an unknown baby at her gate and is ready to do the unthinkable!

She wrote alongside the photos she shared :

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/06/come-and-take-your-baby-or-i-will-throw.html?m=0

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Based Nigerian Lady Rants After Finding Unknown Baby At Her Gate. by Nobody: 5:22am On Jun 26, 2017
Can't she take care of the baby?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Based Nigerian Lady Rants After Finding Unknown Baby At Her Gate. by Tolexander: 5:31am On Jun 26, 2017
EastGold:
na so person dey take care of an unknown baby?
Take care of the baby and eventually be charged for kidnapping?

You think na everybody go be Pharaoh's daughter who saw baby Moses in the basket by the Nile river and gave him to the mother to take care unknowingly?

But the lady was so cruel using the clause "Or I will throw him away". Shey the baby na stone?

149 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South African Based Nigerian Lady Rants After Finding Unknown Baby At Her Gate. by Nobody: 5:34am On Jun 26, 2017
EastGold:

E no go be like that again in the next 10years when the baby is grown. The unknown mum will come knocking. What will she (adopter) say?

I was watching Newsline yesterday and I saw a woman coming back to fight for a child she has left when the baby was just 6months old. She claiming parental rights now that the child is 11yrs.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Based Nigerian Lady Rants After Finding Unknown Baby At Her Gate. by dingbang(m): 5:41am On Jun 26, 2017
Thank God she went to make a statement...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Based Nigerian Lady Rants After Finding Unknown Baby At Her Gate. by Freewoman(f): 5:48am On Jun 26, 2017
I hear oooooooooh, bring the baby let me take care of him...................... instead of the real mother to strangly the boy to death she decides to do the needful,

7 Likes

Re: South African Based Nigerian Lady Rants After Finding Unknown Baby At Her Gate. by Nobody: 5:51am On Jun 26, 2017
She could take the child to an orphanage...
Re: South African Based Nigerian Lady Rants After Finding Unknown Baby At Her Gate. by chriskosherbal(m): 5:53am On Jun 26, 2017
Some people are just somehow....abandoning your child at somebody's gate...na wa

But wait ooo this baby is damn gorgeous....

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Based Nigerian Lady Rants After Finding Unknown Baby At Her Gate. by Chanchit: 6:45am On Jun 26, 2017
EastGold:

Can't the mother take care of her baby. Besides, since they said SA is like Europe, there should be a place where she can dump the baby on the state to cater for him nau.

1 Like

Re: South African Based Nigerian Lady Rants After Finding Unknown Baby At Her Gate. by Came: 6:51am On Jun 26, 2017
You are not fit to be a mother.... Hmmmmmm..... Na some people mouth dey cause wahala for them. Na one man go go marry this one so ooooo!!!!

7 Likes

Re: South African Based Nigerian Lady Rants After Finding Unknown Baby At Her Gate. by Lionessza(f): 7:56am On Jun 26, 2017
I do not believe this rant, she could be looking for attention. South Africa has orphanage homes in almost every town or city. Why would the mother not leave her there ? There is also the option of leaving the baby by the police station or hospital or clinic. Why choose a strangers house especially a foreign woman cry undecided. I call b.s on this one.

6 Likes

Re: South African Based Nigerian Lady Rants After Finding Unknown Baby At Her Gate. by Nobody: 8:26am On Jun 26, 2017
Liar! Photo of her at the police station or I don't believe it. That baby looks a few months old. Usually people don't wait that long to abandon their children, as it would raise suspicion. Either someone is playing a sick prank on her or she's looking for attention. Noone would have time to rant online if they suddenly found themselves in this kind of situation. You'd immediately go to the police in case it's a kidnapping case. And she's on social media posting pictures? Bullshit!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Based Nigerian Lady Rants After Finding Unknown Baby At Her Gate. by pocohantas(f): 9:58am On Jun 26, 2017
ZarZar:
Liar! Photo of her at the police station or I don't believe it. That baby looks a few months old. Usually people don't wait that long to abandon their children, as it would raise suspicion. Either someone is playing a sick prank on her or she's looking for attention. Noone would have time to rant online if they suddenly found themselves in this kind of situation. You'd immediately go to the police in case it's a kidnapping case. And she's on social media posting pictures? Bullshit!

You'll be surprised at how social media has affected some people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Based Nigerian Lady Rants After Finding Unknown Baby At Her Gate. by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 26, 2017
lol, it's funny really
Re: South African Based Nigerian Lady Rants After Finding Unknown Baby At Her Gate. by Evablizin(f): 9:58am On Jun 26, 2017
Hm madness in speech,that's all i heard

Re: South African Based Nigerian Lady Rants After Finding Unknown Baby At Her Gate. by nobleblood: 9:58am On Jun 26, 2017
Re: South African Based Nigerian Lady Rants After Finding Unknown Baby At Her Gate. by Abfinest007(m): 9:59am On Jun 26, 2017
go ahead and throw d child away since u don't value motherhood

1 Like

Re: South African Based Nigerian Lady Rants After Finding Unknown Baby At Her Gate. by itiswellandwell: 10:00am On Jun 26, 2017
Hmmmmm
Re: South African Based Nigerian Lady Rants After Finding Unknown Baby At Her Gate. by yinkuscious(m): 10:00am On Jun 26, 2017
Don't start what you can't end.
To open leg might be easy, to deal with the outcome takes responsibility
Re: South African Based Nigerian Lady Rants After Finding Unknown Baby At Her Gate. by OMOTOWO(m): 10:00am On Jun 26, 2017
oloso ti gba booking
Re: South African Based Nigerian Lady Rants After Finding Unknown Baby At Her Gate. by ziccoit: 10:01am On Jun 26, 2017
The baby looked well fed and cared for. There's no sign and symptoms of malnutrition. She has to be very careful. Could be a prank or ploy to label her a criminal.

3 Likes

Re: South African Based Nigerian Lady Rants After Finding Unknown Baby At Her Gate. by TIDDOLL(m): 10:02am On Jun 26, 2017
Cute baby....
Re: South African Based Nigerian Lady Rants After Finding Unknown Baby At Her Gate. by weedtheweeds: 10:03am On Jun 26, 2017
AWWW I wish I could lay my hand on that baby. Why is no one dropping her baby by my gate? I would have adopted that baby right away.

4 Likes

Re: South African Based Nigerian Lady Rants After Finding Unknown Baby At Her Gate. by Nobody: 10:03am On Jun 26, 2017
ZarZar:
Good
Re: South African Based Nigerian Lady Rants After Finding Unknown Baby At Her Gate. by Nobody: 10:04am On Jun 26, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: South African Based Nigerian Lady Rants After Finding Unknown Baby At Her Gate. by Benekruku(m): 10:04am On Jun 26, 2017
Rubbish!

Can't she just spare a few Rand and call the necessary authority!

Poverty stricken Nigerian opportuned to have secured a South African Visa by sheer incompetence of the Visa officer

1 Like

Re: South African Based Nigerian Lady Rants After Finding Unknown Baby At Her Gate. by jadon001(m): 10:06am On Jun 26, 2017
why not involved security agencies.. smel something fishy

1 Like

Re: South African Based Nigerian Lady Rants After Finding Unknown Baby At Her Gate. by oshe11: 10:10am On Jun 26, 2017
Chaiiii...... grin

Its like the Reccession affect her for there oooo grin

BUHARI WHY

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Nairalander Celebrates His Great Grandmother At 130 Years / What Should A Woman Do To A Drunk Husband? / Punishment You Hated As A Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.