Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,238 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

All You Need To Know About VAGINAL ODOR!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All You Need To Know About VAGINAL ODOR!!!! (1793 Views)

Vaginal Odor: The Truth | 7 Awful Causes Every Woman Should Know. / Facts About Vaginal Sex / How To Get Rid Of Vaginal Odor: 16 Ways To Beat The Sniff Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All You Need To Know About VAGINAL ODOR!!!! by macho44(m): 7:04am On Jun 26, 2017
It's a well known fact that every vagina has an odour, however that is not the issue. The question is, if you (and your partner) are comfortable with the odour down below. Some odours could be very strong, offensive, and almost unbearable; others, mild, natural, and easily ignored. How you smell "down there" has a great influence on your love-relationship and marriage.

It might be the unspoken reason why your partner keeps "running away"; or believe it or not, it might be one of the reasons why your partner can't wait to get home everyday, from work, to be with you! It makes and breaks marriages. Let's take a critical look at these key factors, on how to effectively manage vaginal odor;

DO I SMELL GOOD DOWN THERE?
Smelling "good" down there doesn't really come from using all those potentially harmful products like vaginal soaps, vaginal douches, cosmetic creams, vaginal sprays, vaginal perfumes, and so on. No! Don't use those things! They eventually do more harm than good. Every clean, infection-free vagina has an odour that is natural and unique. Every lady has her own smell, which might change, from time to time, depending on several factors (like health status, diet, and stage in menstrual cycle). This good smell--mild, soft, non-offensive--is from the normal, healthy vaginal secretions that frequently "wash" the vagina protecting it from harmful substances and microorganisms. All these scented, vaginal odour-removing products in the market affect the God-given cleansing mechanisms in the vagina, and "wicked" organisms can then invade the vagina and cause infections. This good smell is aphrodisiac, and most men love it (and could even kill another man for it)!

DO I SMELL BAD DOWN THERE?
This, according to my user-friendly system of classification, is vaginal odour from poor hygiene. Some ladies are only "clean" on the outside; inside doesn't look and smell good. This isn't good. The vagina produces normal cleansing secretions which has a mild, bearable smell but when allowed to get dried and stay for long periods becomes "bad" smell. This bad odour also comes from urine drops on panties, pubic hairs, and vaginal areas. The vagina and surrounding areas also have oil- and sweat-producing glands.

Imagine not taking your bath after a long, sweaty workout session in the gym! I am not advising that you "over-wash"; no, that will eventually affect that cleansing mechanism and cause infections. Wear clean, loose-fitting "pants" and underwears--fresh ones every new day. Cotton wears are preferable. Avoid tight wears as much as possible. After urinating, wash only the outside, and minimally; or you could simply dab or clean gently with tissue papers. After poo-pooing, always clean from the front to the back--to avoid smearing the vaginal area with faeces! When bathing, use only mild, non-perfumed soaps and only on the outside--the pubic hair region and vagina lips. Lukewarm water is always the best. Avoid the temptation of excessively washing "inside", even

Read More @ SOURCE:http://www.nelshireglobe.com.ng/2017/06/how-to-manage-vaginal-odour.html

1 Like

Re: All You Need To Know About VAGINAL ODOR!!!! by Emekus92(m): 7:26am On Jun 26, 2017
FP immediately. Some girls need this deliverance

1 Like

Re: All You Need To Know About VAGINAL ODOR!!!! by GoodBehave: 7:47am On Jun 26, 2017
mehn.... ladies over to you
Re: All You Need To Know About VAGINAL ODOR!!!! by Stevebamdex(m): 7:55am On Jun 26, 2017
And To make matter worse,some men are fond of putting their mouths to this stench all in the name of giving head.
And you still uses that same mouth to pray to God and expect your prayers to reach heaven? sad

1 Like

Re: All You Need To Know About VAGINAL ODOR!!!! by uyaima: 8:15am On Jun 26, 2017
Pls,i need ur help.As a health educator,a newly wedded couple came complaining that the wife is always very wet during intercourse and the husband feels that the wife has a problem.What are u going to do to help the couple get over their perceived problems.
Re: All You Need To Know About VAGINAL ODOR!!!! by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 26, 2017
watch how they skip past this thread
They never learn
And they will b forming slay queen

1 Like

Re: All You Need To Know About VAGINAL ODOR!!!! by FitnessDoctor: 11:47am On Jun 26, 2017
Safiaa
Re: All You Need To Know About VAGINAL ODOR!!!! by Safiaa(f): 8:10pm On Jun 26, 2017
FitnessDoctor:
Safiaa
Lol. I've read the article and it's very true. Vaginal odour can be treated easily when you practice a simple routine.
Re: All You Need To Know About VAGINAL ODOR!!!! by FitnessDoctor: 8:14pm On Jun 26, 2017
Safiaa:
Lol. I've read the article and it's very true. Vaginal odour can be treated easily when you practice a simple routine.

I see,

After you almost disgraced me by asking people not to subscribe to my tips, but to follow your own instead..
Re: All You Need To Know About VAGINAL ODOR!!!! by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 26, 2017
Coming from a guy, I'm impressed. What I don't get is why any girl would be roaming with a smelling vagina when one could easily know if you smell offensively down there?. The worst is they let their bfs give them head. Hian!.

1 Like

Re: All You Need To Know About VAGINAL ODOR!!!! by Safiaa(f): 8:26pm On Jun 26, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

I see,

After you almost disgraced me by asking people not to subscribe to my tips, but to follow your own instead..
yeah because my tips work for me, so why not share it for free. Its good to help others, and i'm sure that i did.
Re: All You Need To Know About VAGINAL ODOR!!!! by ahahnow: 8:28pm On Jun 26, 2017
please talk about smelling cucumber. men take note

1 Like

Re: All You Need To Know About VAGINAL ODOR!!!! by FitnessDoctor: 8:38pm On Jun 26, 2017
Safiaa:
yeah because my tips work for me, so why not share it for free. Its good to help others, and i'm sure that i did.

For the first time a lady agreed that she felt like insulting the FitnesDoctor. You have to understand something dear, that the reason why I ask people to subscribe is because in case they have other problems after following my tips then they can always ask me (my subscription is free and my tips are free also)... If people follow your tips and present their questions could you be able to handle all of them and how could they reach you. Some people don't like stating their problems on nairaland, which makes it better to subscribe because you can share it with me in the privacy of my mail and I can also send you more of my articles (which you once commented was informative.)..

And also because your tips work for you doesn't mean it will work for another girls, because she lives in a different world and she might not even have money to buy sanitary pad and uses tissues instead, she might not even have a good soap to bathe or even eat great food (like you do). This are the things you consider when sharing your tips and that is what I do for all my subscribers..

I am not saying that sharing your tips was wrong. I love people sharing their ideas and that is why my articles are short and does not contain all the information so that people can share theirs. But saying that no one should subscribe was totally wrong. You insulted someone, told him he is not good enough that your free tips are better and you tell me that you believe what you did was right..

You are a very interesting piece of woman! you should know that

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: All You Need To Know About VAGINAL ODOR!!!! by macho44(m): 12:03pm On Jun 27, 2017
Benita27:
Coming from a guy, I'm impressed. What I don't get is why any girl would be roaming with a smelling vagina when one could easily know if you smell offensively down there?. The worst is they let their bfs give them head. Hian!.
U go see beta husband like me, say "Amen"!!!
Re: All You Need To Know About VAGINAL ODOR!!!! by macho44(m): 12:05pm On Jun 27, 2017
ahahnow:
please talk about smelling cucumber. men take note
I see u love CUCUMBER 😁😁😁
Re: All You Need To Know About VAGINAL ODOR!!!! by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 27, 2017
Story flips to the park again:

"COMMON, WHAT IS THE REASON WHY YOU FEEL SO DEPRESSED, IRRITATED, UPSET, ANGRY, DISGUSTED....................MAD!!! WHY! WHY!! WHY!!!?" His Priestly friend couldn't help it anymore. He really wants to know the reason WHY.

And so, he looked him DEEPLY in the eyes, holding onto his broad shoulders.

"PLEASE, TELL ME SINCERELY THAT YOU WILL NEVER EVER TELL A SINGLE SOUL. HONESTLY, I HAVE NEVER EVER TOLD ANYONE THIS BEFORE".

"I SURE CAN KEEP A SECRET". Responded the Priest . " BY THE WAY AM A PRIEST FOR CRYING OUT LOUD. THAT'S MY JOB, TO KEEP SECRETS. YET AM YOUR FRIEND. I CAN'T BETRAY YOUR TRUST". 

"This is more than a SECRET o!.......Oga Roman Catholic Priest. Na my LIFE I wan put for your hands so. Make you no do like Judas O. If you let the cat out of the bag, I COULD END UP DEAD FOR REAL!!!. Do you get it? That's how SERIOUS this information is. Its like programmed sucide!!! MY LIFE IS ON THE LINE, DO YOU GET IT!?"

His friend nodded and thought in his mind, "what could it be"?

HE MURMURED WITH COURAGE AT LAST:

"Beh-beh-boh-boh, my wife, could SHOOT me in the HEAD with her KALASHNIKOV-................ a type of long gun rifle that can fire very quickly which she keeps handy in our house. You know this is the West, Guns are smoking everywhere. Always in MASS production like BREAD from the BAKERY house.

If she should EVER hear me telling you this, AM DEAD. You sure know how much she is so full of her self, like say she no dey PEE and POOH but na BIG LIE o, such a SELF-CONCEIT ARROGANT LADY...................... OKAY! OKAY!! Stop looking at me that way....................... YES! YES!! YES!!! She is such a BEAUTY and has a body like a SPORT CAR. But you know what!? I DON'T THINK MY WIFE, HAD THE BEST OF TOILET TRAINING. I don't think anyone told her how to WIPE herself. Maybe she wipes from back to front. THERE IS THIS OVERWHELMING RANCID STENCH OF ROTTEN CARCASS DOWN THERE, DOOKIE LIKE BROWN CLOUDS. I HAD SERIOUSLY RATHER TAKE OUT THE TRASH THAN EVER GIVE HER HEADS. I FEEL LIKE THROWING UP ALREADY......... O MY STOMACH HURTS ME SO BAD. Nyama-nyama-nyamaka".
Re: All You Need To Know About VAGINAL ODOR!!!! by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 27, 2017
Sure, I have read guides that say that
washing your, PICCALILI (Vagina) with soap and water dries it out. And in my defense, I’m not saying you need to straight up grab a bar of soap and rub it down there. But it is
fvcking disgusting to think about eating
your wife's PICCALILI who has not soaped it (clean). WIFE, IF YOU DON'T WANT EATING YOUR VJAY TO BE RESERVED ONCE A YEAR AS A BIRTH GIFT REQUEST BY YOU TO YOUR HUSBAND, soap up your hand and wash your Vjay with it beforehand and your POO-HOLE too. Yes your poo-hole too. Unless you want your husband to see dried chunks of feces hanging off your anus. I really don’t think this is an excessive request. VAGINA ODOR HAS SUCCEEDED IN SMELL STABBING SOME MARRIAGES TO DEATH, I MEAN DIVORCE, SERIOUSLY.

If you want your husband not to nose around looking for sweet smelling roses, its up to you. Using Toks2008's style of coaching women on how to keep their husbands to themselves.
Re: All You Need To Know About VAGINAL ODOR!!!! by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 27, 2017
Those women who by their choice of faith has made it MANDATORY that they wash up themselves every time the obey nature's call such, as emptying their bladder, and bowel and monthly menstrual flow, A PURIFICATION. Are infact LUCKY for a choice of way of life!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All You Need To Know About VAGINAL ODOR!!!! by macho44(m): 12:12pm On Dec 04, 2018
Benita27:
Before I go even put my � down dia again for any woman, I go make sure say she don baff with beta soap. The last girl whose KUNTUS I sniffed, smelt of poo. Twice Inna row. First time I was hitting it from behind, the entire room was filled with stench of Dried poo soaked in urine. I had to go for STD Tests. Afterwards.

(1) (Reply)

Foods You Must Avoid Before Having Sex / Why You Should Invest In Your Boyfriend/girlfriend / My Girlfriend/wife Is Bleeding After Going Through Operation (screenshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.