Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,725 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

My Girlfriend/wife Is Bleeding After Going Through Operation (screenshot) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend/wife Is Bleeding After Going Through Operation (screenshot) (1798 Views)

Help!! My Girlfriend/wife To Be Keeps Saying This. Whats The Meaning? / Can You Do This For Your Girlfriend/wife? / Lady Arrested For Stabbing Her Boyfriend After Going Through His WhatsApp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend/wife Is Bleeding After Going Through Operation (screenshot) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Mar 13, 2018
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed Good evening Guys

Please am confuse, she had operation yesterday and since then she has been bleeding and all efforts to know what operation she went for failed.

Please I need advice on how my presence can make her feel better.

Because I think am at fault for not giving her attention about health because of little misunderstanding sad sad sadI had with her.
Re: My Girlfriend/wife Is Bleeding After Going Through Operation (screenshot) by obi4eze(m): 9:41pm On Mar 13, 2018
How does talking to one stop bleeding. Let her go back and complain to the doctor who performed the operation. He should know what to do to arrest the bleeding.
Re: My Girlfriend/wife Is Bleeding After Going Through Operation (screenshot) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 13, 2018
igboOSU:

We have to know where she's bleeding from first...
she failed to tell just because of little misunderstanding I had with her yesterday night
Re: My Girlfriend/wife Is Bleeding After Going Through Operation (screenshot) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 13, 2018
igboOSU:

If we don't know, then we can't help you.
who is we?
How can you speak for other,speak for yourself not we
Re: My Girlfriend/wife Is Bleeding After Going Through Operation (screenshot) by stevecantrell: 10:05pm On Mar 13, 2018
if your gf is on a death wish simply allow her to allow herself bleed to death from the mystery operation.
Re: My Girlfriend/wife Is Bleeding After Going Through Operation (screenshot) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 13, 2018
stevecantrell:
if your gf is on a death wish simply allow her to allow herself bleed to death from the mystery operation.

are you joking or what
Re: My Girlfriend/wife Is Bleeding After Going Through Operation (screenshot) by stevecantrell: 10:09pm On Mar 13, 2018
amani63:
are you joking or what

You cant give help to someone who doesnt want to be helped.
Re: My Girlfriend/wife Is Bleeding After Going Through Operation (screenshot) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 13, 2018
stevecantrell:

You cant give help to someone who doesnt want to be helped.
I see
Re: My Girlfriend/wife Is Bleeding After Going Through Operation (screenshot) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 13, 2018
she should go back to the hospital where she had her operation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend/wife Is Bleeding After Going Through Operation (screenshot) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 13, 2018
lefulefu:
she should go back to the hospital where she had her operation.
OK bro

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend/wife Is Bleeding After Going Through Operation (screenshot) by NicoBaba(m): 10:29pm On Mar 13, 2018
hmmm.. she is playing who is in the garden with death.. better tell her to run bk to dah hospital to complain bout d complication...
Re: My Girlfriend/wife Is Bleeding After Going Through Operation (screenshot) by Nobody: 3:49am On Mar 14, 2018
amani63:

Please am confuse, she had operation yesterday and since then she has been bleeding and all efforts to know what operation she went for failed.

Because I think am at fault for not giving her attention about health because of little misunderstanding sad sad sadI had with her.
MY ADVICE:
Take Straw along with you, when going to see her.
When there, PLACE the straw close to the OPERATION SITE where the revealed bleeding may be coming from.
Then starting SUCKING.......just suck with ur mouth, u can even swallow the blood.
Continue sucking until the wound site gets dry.

That's called MOUTH ASSISTED WOUND CLOSURE.
Do it as regularly as requested.

However, while sucking and bleeding still persists, get a freshly donated blood preferably from you that's sucking and start giving her.
Re: My Girlfriend/wife Is Bleeding After Going Through Operation (screenshot) by femi4: 5:27am On Mar 14, 2018
amani63:

Y are you calling her wife? Both of you are kindergartens.

She is serving the punishment for involving herself in exam malpractice
Re: My Girlfriend/wife Is Bleeding After Going Through Operation (screenshot) by Nobody: 7:47am On Mar 14, 2018
igboOSU:

Shut up!
Know one knows you grin
See this stupid moniker that registered his account on March 10 2018,you must be really ashamed of yourself
Re: My Girlfriend/wife Is Bleeding After Going Through Operation (screenshot) by tee59(f): 7:48am On Mar 14, 2018
Was it abortion? Were you not told about d operation? U seemed not know much about d operation for her to tell you about d bleeding and d next is to come online to seek solution when someone is dying silently. Better take her back to hospital for treatment. Some ladies can risk their lives sha.
Re: My Girlfriend/wife Is Bleeding After Going Through Operation (screenshot) by Nobody: 7:51am On Mar 14, 2018
femi4:
Y are you calling her wife? Both of you are kindergartens.

She is serving the punishment for involving herself in exam malpractice
as for the kindergarten you said asin you are very stupid to be a human being.

Malpractice she has not gone for

May God forgive your ignorance
Re: My Girlfriend/wife Is Bleeding After Going Through Operation (screenshot) by Nobody: 7:54am On Mar 14, 2018
tee59:
Was it abortion? Were you not told about d operation? U seemed not know much about d operation for her to tell you about d bleeding and d next is to come online to seek solution when someone is dying silently. Better take her back to hospital for treatment. Some ladies can risk their lives sha.
100% sure it was not for abortion.
She can't do that and why will she, well anything is possible under the sun
Re: My Girlfriend/wife Is Bleeding After Going Through Operation (screenshot) by Nobody: 8:03am On Mar 14, 2018
igboOSU:

Dear morọn, why I started visiting nairaland, you were barely in primary school.
Now swerve and go to kids section.

I heard what you said

Sabi you are happy now

(1) (Reply)

Dinner With A Nairalander Last Night!!! Pics / What Makes A Woman Lady? / Man And His Fiancee Rocks Matching Agbada In Cute Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.