Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Orientation Of Ebira Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Orientation Of Ebira Ladies (3406 Views)

Why Men Should Marry Ebira Women / Love In Ebira/igbira Language / Ebira Girls And Hausa Girls - What Its Really Like To Date Them - Binoosmart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Orientation Of Ebira Ladies by Quality20(m): 9:13am On Jun 26, 2017
Hello everyone in the house. Hope everything is going on well.
I am specifically here to hear from guys and ladies who have gathered much experience in relating with different people frm different tribes and cultures. In particular, I would like to know more about ebira ladies from kogi state - how is their sex lifes and level of decency/faithfulness. Because I have heard various tales of their escapedes from my relatives, neighbors and even from guys at my work place. Though, I am ebira myself, but I have never lived among ebira people other than my parents and siblings and I don't intend traveling to kogi anytime soon.
So I will very much appreciate it if any person with experience can confirm the following for me
1. That ebira girls are sexually insatiable - a colleague was telling me that his former ebira was always complaining that he wasn't satisfying her.
2. That married ebira women almost always cheat
3. That ebira women love money so much that they don't mind who they sleep with - atheist, pegan, free thinker, Christian, Muslim etc- so far as you have money and the sexual stamina
4. That many are not religious and in fact only dress religiously sometimes but may not even know how to pray.
So that's it-, gonna stop here.
Re: Orientation Of Ebira Ladies by dingbang(m): 9:20am On Jun 26, 2017
Abeg which state are ebira people from?
Re: Orientation Of Ebira Ladies by Ab025(m): 9:26am On Jun 26, 2017
@op... Send me a pm or message on whatsapp pls, I will give u ur answers 07063853933

Am an ebira
Re: Orientation Of Ebira Ladies by Kellibae(f): 9:59am On Jun 26, 2017
Hm
Re: Orientation Of Ebira Ladies by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 26, 2017
Go to okene if you want to know them

1 Like

Re: Orientation Of Ebira Ladies by Amarabae(f): 10:25am On Jun 26, 2017
I hate it when a man open a thread to insult and generalize women.
How many ebira women have you met ?

2 Likes

Re: Orientation Of Ebira Ladies by Olasco93: 10:37am On Jun 26, 2017
Irrespective of tribe, culture and relion, people are different individually with different character, behaviour, attitudes and what have you. It's a misconception.
One Ebira girl may be a PERFECT/GOOD for you, and another may be AVERAGE/BAD (based on your personal definition of Good/Bad).
Clear you doubt and see people as different just the way our faces are and let us stop judging from afar. Let's all have a good attitude towards life so that we don't destroy some good things coming our way.
As educated people, let's Reason outside the box before concluding. And let's stop reasoning like Toddlers...

1 Like

Re: Orientation Of Ebira Ladies by Splinz(m): 10:50am On Jun 26, 2017
Lets assume that these "hearsay" are true. Now think for a second: Is it true of all Ebira women?

Here is the thing: Whether these things are true or not, they do not represent the generality of all of their women.

1 Like

Re: Orientation Of Ebira Ladies by Josco24685(m): 11:21am On Jun 26, 2017
dingbang:
Abeg which state are ebira people from?
Why not read through before you comment. Come sense
Re: Orientation Of Ebira Ladies by orgylover: 9:17pm On May 24, 2021
if not for fulani herds men wwahala i for go hre
Re: Orientation Of Ebira Ladies by Komu1048(m): 9:30pm On May 24, 2021
Haven dated 3 Ebira ladies, cox I went to KSU. Omo dem sabi take gbola. One even sent me a gift that no guy ever satisfy her like I do, me Omo Alagbo myself. The only thing I hate about them is jealousy, one nearly beat me and my side chick Ojima that year. But I like them for true love

About money. Most naija girls can sleep with anything cox of money, no tribe needed
Re: Orientation Of Ebira Ladies by Executer: 9:36pm On May 24, 2021
Amarabae:
I hate it when a dumb female just opens her mouth to spew trash.
Where is the generalisation? He is seeking for opinion from people who must have had dealings with them in other to clear his doubts and you just term it generalisation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orientation Of Ebira Ladies by baralatie(m): 10:13pm On May 24, 2021
Amarabae:
It is called racial stereotyping!
An annoying habit
Re: Orientation Of Ebira Ladies by Deicide: 10:31pm On May 24, 2021
their girls are very ugly

(1) (Reply)

“I Lent My Boyfriend Money, Now He Has Refused To Pay Back” - Nigerian Lady / See The Chat Between A Daughter And Her Dad / Caption This Pre-wedding Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier And His Lady Tieing Wrapper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.