Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,606 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

See The Chat Between A Daughter And Her Dad - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Chat Between A Daughter And Her Dad (3404 Views)

Woman Marries And Has A Daughter With A Severely Disabled Husband / The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) / Dirty Whatsapp Chat Between Married Man And Lady Leaks Online (images) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Chat Between A Daughter And Her Dad by ifyonuoha(m): 11:11pm On Feb 01, 2018
Last night after my boy spoke 2me and didnt allow his sister, he insisted she must go to bed.
The 7y/o girl pretended she’s asleep until her brother fell asleep, removed his phone from his pocket and started a chat. Trust me, women will never stop taking risks for whom they love
Source: https://phalaps.com/iphone-se-2-just-distant-dream/

Re: See The Chat Between A Daughter And Her Dad by brownsugar23: 11:19pm On Feb 01, 2018
tongue
Re: See The Chat Between A Daughter And Her Dad by donstan18: 11:23pm On Feb 01, 2018
Warisdis?
Re: See The Chat Between A Daughter And Her Dad by ifyonuoha(m): 11:27pm On Feb 01, 2018
donstan18:
Warisdis?
Sorry, I didn't mean between a sugar daddy and his girlfriend

1 Like

Re: See The Chat Between A Daughter And Her Dad by nuggarito: 11:52pm On Feb 01, 2018
Buhari should be blamed for this, grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

3some With Boyfriend And His Dad After I Visited For Easter / Bbnaija JMK Goes Unclad In Club As Cross R0ck Maria In Abuja / Men Don't Moan During Sex, But Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.