Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

AT 30's - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / AT 30's (37004 Views)

‪‎Ladies101‬ - Part 5 "Mute, You Will Go And Pick Up My Sister." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AT 30's by unto(m): 8:19am On Jul 15, 2017
Nice write up I am seriously following
Re: AT 30's by Kamelot77(m): 10:01am On Jul 15, 2017
NYC one
Re: AT 30's by swankmee(f): 1:15pm On Jul 15, 2017
Dedicated to WHOcarex, braveheart99, feyiwonda, Yampotatocarrot, pasroland, Ehi07, KingDerin, SurestG, unto, Kamelot77.

CHAPTER ELEVEN
"oh no, are you not tired? haba see even the bible says everything should be done in moderation ". He hissed and dragged the rumpled sheets to himself backing his newly married wife. MO hissed and shook him again,
" why do you always bring the bible into our discussion when we talk about sex. even the bible doesn't frown at it! "
Wilson suddenly jumped on the bed, kneeling on the bed to face his wife who was almost unclad except for the sexy night wear she had on.
" arggh... MO why shouldn't I always bring the bible into our discussion! It's obvious a sinner like you do not want to listen to the word of God ". She felt angry and stood up facing him.
" you slow poke of a man who can't even satisfy his wife! "
" yes,... Call me names stupid and manerless woman... You want me pastor Wilson to be doing unholy styles abi! It is only one style I know and it's only one style we shall stick to! Yes! I am the man of this house! " he yelled, causing her to shrink back in fear.
" haha you call yourself a man.... a man that cannot go more than one round... and you say you are a man! "
" if you dare challenge my authority in this house... I will deal with you... Yes I will make this house hot for you"! He went towards the wardrobe and started wearing his clothes to go out. MO shook her head as tears came down freely, their marriage was just 24 hours old and they have started fighting right from honeymoon who does that? She felt sorry for herself as she regretted marrying a wolf in sheep's clothing she called a husband she just demanded for more sexual pleasure and he had started insulting her.. all because of sex? She didn't ask for much, she just asked him to make love to her on the floor, bathroom and on the chair. She had even wanted to suck him but he said it was unholy now he had gone just one round, she suddenly stood up... she won't agree it's either she rapes him or he beats her but she would make sure he doesn't sex starve her.
"wait... mr pastor, even the bible tells us that couples in marriage shouldn't deny themselves sex why is your case different? Why are you so religious? "
" you manerless girl, how dare you speak to me like that! Oh, it's obvious your mother didn't teach you"... MO jacked his shirt.
"what! don't you dare talk about my mother like that! " he slapped her causing her to stagger backwards,
"... You think we are still in courtship that I will be running around to beg you. Haha... My dear open your eyes this is marriage I won't do that, and if you dare mention this to anyone... they won't even believe you cause am pastor Wilson, am like their mini god, haha get out of my sight! am off to church, I will tell them you are slightly sick". He hissed and walked out with his bible in his hand. MO slumped on the bed who was going to rescue her?... Who will believe her. She began to scream till she drifted to sleep.
MO's eyes opened, she quickly checked her hand and checked where she was. She closed her eyes thanking God she was still in her house, she wasn't married yet although they had their introduction yesterday. She sat quietly trying to answer all the questions running through her head. Thank God it was a dream, she touched her head and felt a banging headache. Her phone rang out showing the caller ID as Wilson. She moved away from the phone, she wasn't ready to talk to him, she had just had a startling dream and he was calling just after she woke up. She hissed and stood up, pacing round the room. Could she be making a mistake? She shook her head slightly, how could she be thinking like this when it's just 24 more hours to her traditional wedding. She sighed and glanced at her traditional attire hung in her wardrobe.
"Ethan"
She stopped abruptly in her pace and sat on her soft bed. She heard that voice again, could it be God talking to her? cause Ebun had spoken to her about hearing the audible voice of God that it comes still, and quiet. She picked her phone in a bid to dial her friend's line, she was supposed to sleep at her house, Her cousins and sassy were downstairs, she could hear their laughter from upstairs. She dialed her friend's line but it was not recheable, she wanted to drop her phone when she saw Ethan's number on the call register, she tapped on the screen to dial it, but it was switched off. She tried it three more times but it was off. She yawned and dropped the phone just then her pastor's call came in.
"Rev king, how are you doing sir? " the man was her good Shephard, always advising her like she was his daughter.
"my dear moremi how is wedding preparation "
" ah fine thank you sir"
"good... good dear infact your husband to be just left my house. Please help me thank him, we need people like him in the kingdom he just bought me a highlander can you imagine! It is only God that will bless your union... you see, any power that wants to stop you from marrying him they will all die by fire".
"amen sir, thank you sir. but Reverend, I had a bad dream about my marriage with him"
"uhmm, sister moremi you don't know that the forces of darkness know that God has brought you together with your life partner and they will be fighting you.... giving you bad dreams so that you can stop the wedding but let me tell you something o! If you leave him, you will never get anyone to marry you "
" hmm okay, Reverend thank you sir"
"alright take care of yourself, and see you tomorrow ". She dropped her phone. the forces of darkness are a liar and they will not succeed as she headed out to be with her family and friends downstairs.

Isah shook with fear as he heard the vehicle stop. his boss had called him and handled him over to two other guys and they inturn blindfolded him and dropped him inside a box at the back of the van. He didn't know where they where or where they were taking him to but he knew they've been traveling for hours but and he didn't even know if it was night or day. He heard the door of the van open and he could feel someone carrying the box he was in. They brought him out and untied his hand, he felt free at last, he stretched his legs and hand he covered his nose from his own self for he was smelling and he knew it, cause he had urinated inside the same box that he was enclosed in. He heard one of the guyz clear his throat and said.
"... You see baa Isah make I know ever see your ugly face for Abuja again if not na me go kill you with my hand. Oga say make we kill you but I go pity you cause you dey always assist us and run errands for us. Where you come from! " he thundered.
"... from.. O.. Okene"... The two guys laughed.
" ohh so na kogi you be. alright we wish you good luck, and till you hear our motor go, no open your blindfold you hear! Oya wizzybro10 make we go abeg".
He heard the van zoom off then he opened the blindfold, his eyes got slowly got accustomed to the environment, he was in a bush but there were big buildings by his left, he moved out of the bush and kept trekking till he saw a sign board that read
"university of Maiduguri"
He was shocked, he didn't understand he tried cracking his brain to recite the 36 States and capital he was thought in primary school when he suddenly heard a fearful sound and the ground shook, his brain suddenly got alerted as he saw people running and shouting saying
"Bomb blast ne fa!".
He was shocked did the guyz drive him all the way from Abuja to dump him in Maiduguri! Hot tears streamed down his face, he has been loyal to his boss, he he wondered why he would tell his boys to dump him in Maiduguri of all states! He heard another sound and experienced vigorous shaking as he suddenly took off running and not looking back. even if he will trek to Okene, he prefers to die on the road than to die in a place like this he concluded.

She hastily knocked on the gate and a huge guy opened the gate. She was taken back by the new face that greeted her. she was expecting to see the former gatekeeper but instead a new face greeted her, or was he sent? or did Dike sack him? She pondered as she eyed the face staring at her slowly.
"sorry, but am looking for the old gatekeeper Isah "
" Isah, I don't know. but am the new gate keeper here "
" ehnehnn... What of your house help can I see her briefly? "
" ah.. no o we no get house help. " he scratched his head smiling and stared at chioma's cleavage in the open v dress she wore. She looked at him with disgust smacking his rubber band lips with his tongue, just then a horn interrupted them. She hissed on the sight of his car and quickly walked to the side of her car. Dike smiled and quickly jumped out of his car, his wife still looks as ravishing as ever if he could only lay his hands on her and sleep with her till she comes back to her senses.
"chi.... Chi... Wait now let's talk " he raised his hands to her but she drove off leaving him to his thoughts. She would definitely still come back begging when he wins the case cause he was sure Isah Isah was six feet underground, he laughed hysterically.

***** "Barrister Ayo, what do you mean they are pieces of evidence"
"look chioma, if we don't see them, I doubt if we would win this case" she sighed, she would not give up, she would fight her ex husband for all he did to her.
"chioma, why don't you just forget this case and leave this man let God punish him". Her eyes suddenly widen.
"noo, noo I won't! I am a fighter and I will fight! If you ain't ready to fight with me then I will have to collect another lawyer''.
"look, I will love to fight for you of course but why don't you let God judge him".
"God?.... Which God? When Dike was beating me was he not there watching, when he was raping me was he not there! Oh please... I will fight for myself if God doesn't fight for me! "
" you can't fight for yourself dear, look didn't you see all these signs when you guyz were courting? " she sobbed.
" erhm, he only slapped me once in courtship and I was the cause, it was not his".
"you see, that why he carried it into marriage. that was an eye opener for you but you refused to see it". She cried hard and ended the call, she didn't want to hear what Ayo was saying but he was correct. She had seen the warning signal but she still forgave him. but she won't give up fighting, she wiped her tears and turned on her ignition.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: AT 30's by swankmee(f): 1:16pm On Jul 15, 2017
KingDerin:
Interesting,funny and educating,weldone mam.

Thks dear

1 Like

Re: AT 30's by swankmee(f): 1:17pm On Jul 15, 2017
unto:
Nice write up I am seriously following

Thks for seriously following... Lol
Re: AT 30's by swankmee(f): 1:17pm On Jul 15, 2017
Kamelot77:
NYC one
Thks....
Re: AT 30's by Yampotatocarrot(m): 2:47pm On Jul 15, 2017
gtin:

My dear I don't feel like fighting oh BTW so if MO marries the pastor u wunt go to church again? That will be interesting to see

I said I will not go to his church again..... I'll change church, haba

U want to attend a church where daddy G.O will be beating Mother-in-Israel before coming to church?

1 Like

Re: AT 30's by Kimkardashain(f): 2:57pm On Jul 15, 2017
nice story, pity chioma and Mo
Re: AT 30's by Nickibeauty(f): 2:57pm On Jul 15, 2017
Thanks for the update, Moremi don't marry Wilson o even Rev. kings just like material things.
Re: AT 30's by Yampotatocarrot(m): 3:02pm On Jul 15, 2017
[quote author=swankmee post=58481499]Dedicated to WHOcarex, braveheart99, feyiwonda, Yampotatocarrot, pasroland, Ehi07, KingDerin, SurestG, unto, Kamelot77.

swankmee, c eh..... D kinda tension u gave me in the beginning of that story eh.... Thank God t was a dream o

Abeg, don't play with me that way again o

N that Reverend King eh, na God go judge am
Re: AT 30's by Sylva2147: 4:06pm On Jul 15, 2017
I love this your story, please keep it up and don't forget to mention me when next you update.
Re: AT 30's by swankmee(f): 4:24pm On Jul 15, 2017
Kimkardashain:
nice story, pity chioma and Mo

Thks dear,
Re: AT 30's by swankmee(f): 4:24pm On Jul 15, 2017
Nickibeauty:
Thanks for the update, Moremi don't marry Wilson o even Rev. kings just like material things.

U are Welcum dear
Re: AT 30's by swankmee(f): 4:26pm On Jul 15, 2017
[quote author=Yampotatocarrot post=58484583][/quote]

Hehehehe alright yam, potato and carrot (wat a nick name!) I won't scare you like that anymore
Re: AT 30's by swankmee(f): 4:27pm On Jul 15, 2017
Sylva2147:
I love this your story, please keep it up and don't forget to mention me when next you update.

Thks dear, ok ma I definitely won't forget to mention you
Re: AT 30's by braveheart99(m): 4:28pm On Jul 15, 2017
swankmee:
Dedicated to WHOcarex, braveheart99, feyiwonda, Yampotatocarrot, pasroland, Ehi07, KingDerin, SurestG, unto, Kamelot77.

CHAPTER ELEVEN
"oh no, are you not tired? haba see even the bible says everything should be done in moderation ". He hissed and dragged the rumpled sheets to himself backing his newly married wife. MO hissed and shook him again,
" why do you always bring the bible into our discussion when we talk about sex. even the bible doesn't frown at it! "
Wilson suddenly jumped on the bed, kneeling on the bed to face his wife who was almost unclad except for the sexy night wear she had on.
" arggh... MO why shouldn't I always bring the bible into our discussion! It's obvious a sinner like you do not want to listen to the word of God ". She felt angry and stood up facing him.
" you slow poke of a man who can't even satisfy his wife! "
" yes,... Call me names stupid and manerless woman... You want me pastor Wilson to be doing unholy styles abi! It is only one style I know and it's only one style we shall stick to! Yes! I am the man of this house! " he yelled, causing her to shrink back in fear.
" haha you call yourself a man.... a man that cannot go more than one round... and you say you are a man! "
" if you dare challenge my authority in this house... I will deal with you... Yes I will make this house hot for you"! He went towards the wardrobe and started wearing his clothes to go out. MO shook her head as tears came down freely, their marriage was just 24 hours old and they have started fighting right from honeymoon who does that? She felt sorry for herself as she regretted marrying a wolf in sheep's clothing she called a husband she just demanded for more sexual pleasure and he had started insulting her.. all because of sex? She didn't ask for much, she just asked him to make love to her on the floor, bathroom and on the chair. She had even wanted to suck him but he said it was unholy now he had gone just one round, she suddenly stood up... she won't agree it's either she rapes him or he beats her but she would make sure he doesn't sex starve her.
"wait... mr pastor, even the bible tells us that couples in marriage shouldn't deny themselves sex why is your case different? Why are you so religious? "
" you manerless girl, how dare you speak to me like that! Oh, it's obvious your mother didn't teach you"... MO jacked his shirt.
"what! don't you dare talk about my mother like that! " he slapped her causing her to stagger backwards,
"... You think we are still in courtship that I will be running around to beg you. Haha... My dear open your eyes this is marriage I won't do that, and if you dare mention this to anyone... they won't even believe you cause am pastor Wilson, am like their mini god, haha get out of my sight! am off to church, I will tell them you are slightly sick". He hissed and walked out with his bible in his hand. MO slumped on the bed who was going to rescue her?... Who will believe her. She began to scream till she drifted to sleep.
MO's eyes opened, she quickly checked her hand and checked where she was. She closed her eyes thanking God she was still in her house, she wasn't married yet although they had their introduction yesterday. She sat quietly trying to answer all the questions running through her head. Thank God it was a dream, she touched her head and felt a banging headache. Her phone rang out showing the caller ID as Wilson. She moved away from the phone, she wasn't ready to talk to him, she had just had a startling dream and he was calling just after she woke up. She hissed and stood up, pacing round the room. Could she be making a mistake? She shook her head slightly, how could she be thinking like this when it's just 24 more hours to her traditional wedding. She sighed and glanced at her traditional attire hung in her wardrobe.
"Ethan"
She stopped abruptly in her pace and sat on her soft bed. She heard that voice again, could it be God talking to her? cause Ebun had spoken to her about hearing the audible voice of God that it comes still, and quiet. She picked her phone in a bid to dial her friend's line, she was supposed to sleep at her house, Her cousins and sassy were downstairs, she could hear their laughter from upstairs. She dialed her friend's line but it was not recheable, she wanted to drop her phone when she saw Ethan's number on the call register, she tapped on the screen to dial it, but it was switched off. She tried it three more times but it was off. She yawned and dropped the phone just then her pastor's call came in.
"Rev king, how are you doing sir? " the man was her good Shephard, always advising her like she was his daughter.
"my dear moremi how is wedding preparation "
" ah fine thank you sir"
"good... good dear infact your husband to be just left my house. Please help me thank him, we need people like him in the kingdom he just bought me a highlander can you imagine! It is only God that will bless your union... you see, any power that wants to stop you from marrying him they will all die by fire".
"amen sir, thank you sir. but Reverend, I had a bad dream about my marriage with him"
"uhmm, sister moremi you don't know that the forces of darkness know that God has brought you together with your life partner and they will be fighting you.... giving you bad dreams so that you can stop the wedding but let me tell you something o! If you leave him, you will never get anyone to marry you "
" hmm okay, Reverend thank you sir"
"alright take care of yourself, and see you tomorrow ". She dropped her phone. the forces of darkness are a liar and they will not succeed as she headed out to be with her family and friends downstairs.

Isah shook with fear as he heard the vehicle stop. his boss had called him and handled him over to two other guys and they inturn blindfolded him and dropped him inside a box at the back of the van. He didn't know where they where or where they were taking him to but he knew they've been traveling for hours but and he didn't even know if it was night or day. He heard the door of the van open and he could feel someone carrying the box he was in. They brought him out and untied his hand, he felt free at last, he stretched his legs and hand he covered his nose from his own self for he was smelling and he knew it, cause he had urinated inside the same box that he was enclosed in. He heard one of the guyz clear his throat and said.
"... You see baa Isah make I know ever see your ugly face for Abuja again if not na me go kill you with my hand. Oga say make we kill you but I go pity you cause you dey always assist us and run errands for us. Where you come from! " he thundered.
"... from.. O.. Okene"... The two guys laughed.
" ohh so na kogi you be. alright we wish you good luck, and till you hear our motor go, no open your blindfold you hear! Oya wizzybro10 make we go abeg".
He heard the van zoom off then he opened the blindfold, his eyes got slowly got accustomed to the environment, he was in a bush but there were big buildings by his left, he moved out of the bush and kept trekking till he saw a sign board that read
"university of Maiduguri"
He was shocked, he didn't understand he tried cracking his brain to recite the 36 States and capital he was thought in primary school when he suddenly heard a fearful sound and the ground shook, his brain suddenly got alerted as he saw people running and shouting saying
"Bomb blast ne fa!".
He was shocked did the guyz drive him all the way from Abuja to dump him in Maiduguri! Hot tears streamed down his face, he has been loyal to his boss, he he wondered why he would tell his boys to dump him in Maiduguri of all states! He heard another sound and experienced vigorous shaking as he suddenly took off running and not looking back. even if he will trek to Okene, he prefers to die on the road than to die in a place like this he concluded.

She hastily knocked on the gate and a huge guy opened the gate. She was taken back by the new face that greeted her. she was expecting to see the former gatekeeper but instead a new face greeted her, or was he sent? or did Dike sack him? She pondered as she eyed the face staring at her slowly.
"sorry, but am looking for the old gatekeeper Isah "
" Isah, I don't know. but am the new gate keeper here "
" ehnehnn... What of your house help can I see her briefly? "
" ah.. no o we no get house help. " he scratched his head smiling and stared at chioma's cleavage in the open v dress she wore. She looked at him with disgust smacking his rubber band lips with his tongue, just then a horn interrupted them. She hissed on the sight of his car and quickly walked to the side of her car. Dike smiled and quickly jumped out of his car, his wife still looks as ravishing as ever if he could only lay his hands on her and sleep with her till she comes back to her senses.
"chi.... Chi... Wait now let's talk " he raised his hands to her but she drove off leaving him to his thoughts. She would definitely still come back begging when he wins the case cause he was sure Isah Isah was six feet underground, he laughed hysterically.

***** "Barrister Ayo, what do you mean they are pieces of evidence"
"look chioma, if we don't see them, I doubt if we would win this case" she sighed, she would not give up, she would fight her ex husband for all he did to her.
"chioma, why don't you just forget this case and leave this man let God punish him". Her eyes suddenly widen.
"noo, noo I won't! I am a fighter and I will fight! If you ain't ready to fight with me then I will have to collect another lawyer''.
"look, I will love to fight for you of course but why don't you let God judge him".
"God?.... Which God? When Dike was beating me was he not there watching, when he was raping me was he not there! Oh please... I will fight for myself if God doesn't fight for me! "
" you can't fight for yourself dear, look didn't you see all these signs when you guyz were courting? " she sobbed.
" erhm, he only slapped me once in courtship and I was the cause, it was not his".
"you see, that why he carried it into marriage. that was an eye opener for you but you refused to see it". She cried hard and ended the call, she didn't want to hear what Ayo was saying but he was correct. She had seen the warning signal but she still forgave him. but she won't give up fighting, she wiped her tears and turned on her ignition.

This storyline tho.... It looks like Rev king is about to crush Mo's life unknowingly. That moment you see a vision so clear and another man tells you its just the enemy playing chess with your destiny...I can't process this but Time will tell. Good work Op
Re: AT 30's by Lildiamond: 4:33pm On Jul 15, 2017
Lovely writeup
Re: AT 30's by SurestG(f): 4:53pm On Jul 15, 2017
Thanks hun for the dedication. I pity these two women
Re: AT 30's by Dopeyomi(m): 5:07pm On Jul 15, 2017
braveheart99:

This storyline tho.... It looks like Rev king is about to crush Mo's life unknowingly. That moment you see a vision so clear and another man tells you its just the enemy playing chess with your destiny...I can't process this but Time will tell. Good work Op

Is that why u quoted the whole post
Re: AT 30's by Yampotatocarrot(m): 5:26pm On Jul 15, 2017
braveheart99:

Not really.... Not all dreams r visions... Some r as a result of what we watch, others r because of our thoughts, while some r caused in Malaria (don't ask me... Na wetin my mama tell me)

1 Like

Re: AT 30's by tyeenigga(m): 5:54pm On Jul 15, 2017
Waiting patiently for the next episode, the devil also make use of the dream. Battery is a crime, no matter what offence a woman or man commit
Re: AT 30's by Countrygirl(f): 5:57pm On Jul 15, 2017
I pray MO escapes this hell on earth she is about to enter swanky, more updates please
Re: AT 30's by feyiwonda(f): 7:36pm On Jul 15, 2017
swankmee:

Thks feyi... Yes I think victims of domestic violence shld learn to speak up. So many experiences around me (plus the leading of the Holy Spirit) geared me up to write this piece. You can imagine a pastor who will beat his wife (obviously not sorry about it) and they will still climb the altar to preach and advice fellow couples in same distress imagine! And his wife will not want to speak out.... U know that is how they continue patching their marriage till they die.
I can relate. May God have mercy. If not for the era of grace we are, some many things wouldn't v slip off like dat.
Once again, more power to your elbow

1 Like

Re: AT 30's by queenitee(f): 7:42pm On Jul 15, 2017
Swankee, God will bless you
Re: AT 30's by Didov1(f): 8:55pm On Jul 15, 2017
nice one swankee,more ink to ur pen.....
Re: AT 30's by braveheart99(m): 10:30pm On Jul 15, 2017
Dopeyomi:

Is that why u quoted the whole post
Lol I'm sorry if that offended you
Re: AT 30's by braveheart99(m): 10:42pm On Jul 15, 2017
Yampotatocarrot:

Not really.... Not all dreams r visions... Some r as a result of what we watch, others r because of our thoughts, while some r caused in Malaria (don't ask me... Na wetin my mama tell me)

True no doubt. But this Mo's case is quite different. The signs are already there right from her first meeting with Kate. The holy spirit is trying to give her a sign. Most times we ignore the real spiritual message because we always wanna justify it with silly reasons and end up making mistake that couldve been avoided

2 Likes

Re: AT 30's by azeezat22(f): 11:52pm On Jul 15, 2017
the storyline is great kudos to u

1 Like

Re: AT 30's by marychommy(f): 6:12am On Jul 16, 2017
next pls, Pls MO listen to d voice of God. DAT marriage will not go through I so much cares for u DAT I don't want whatz happening to Chioma to be ur portion

1 Like

Re: AT 30's by Sensitivity1254: 6:45am On Jul 16, 2017
MO is entering hell called marriage with her two eyes open. Her spiritual adviser did not even listen to revelation (dream) before terming it "enemies of progress". Typical of Nigeria's spiritual leaders.

1 Like

Re: AT 30's by Kamelot77(m): 4:37pm On Jul 16, 2017
following

1 Like

Re: AT 30's by swankmee(f): 5:11pm On Jul 16, 2017
Dedicated to kimkardashain, Nickibeauty, sylvia2147, Lildiamond, tyeenigga, countrygirl, Didov1,Sensitivity1254,

HAPPY SUNDAY GUYZ!!!

CHAPTER TWELVE
"hello folarin.... yes am downstairs hope you brought the car... alright am almost out." she put her phone inside her purse and quietly shut the front door of the house thereby preventing those who were sleeping from waking up. She tiptoed to the gate and quietly opened it with her key, she quickly opened the small gate and got out before the gate keeper hears sounds. It was 5:45am and her flight was slated for 6:15am, she sighted the Lexus jeep parked at the far end corner of the street, she walked briskly, she thankedGod she didn't carry any luggage with her apart from her travel documents, iPad and phone and ATM card. She hurriedly entered the car while folarin muttered a greeting. She wasn't happy she was sneaking out of the country all in the name of avoiding her own marriage, what she had always dreamt about. She had confinded in Ebun about her plan and she had given her a go ahead. She swallowed and signaled to folarin to drive faster to the airport as it was already 6:05am. She felt God was giving her a warning through the dream, she prayed silently hoping she was doing the right thing. She felt sorry for Wilson, he would be humiliated when he finds out but it wasn't her fault. she wondered what her mother would say to her, she shook her head her mother might probably disown her but she knew her dad would see to her motives.
"ma, we are here". Folarin stopped the car, he felt sorry for his boss, he wondered why she was leaving but it was obvious she didn't want the marriage.
"thanks alot folarin,... I want you to quickly sell the house and get another 2 bedroom apartment in maitama, ok? uhm... and don't tell anyone my whereabouts just tell only my family thks alot I will call you when I get to London ".
" ok ma, good luck ma". She noded as she carried her hand bag and stepped out of the car. She exhaled, at last she's thinking straight, by the time she gets back to Nigeria she would put somethings in order, but for now she was glad she hearing from God, atleast that was a sign that her spiritual relationship with God is about to start, there were so many things she needed to do and she would start doing them like starting the production of MO's designers handbags. She smiled as she entered into the plane, for once she was handing all her burdens to the Lord and she was certain he would find a husband for her.

2 MONTHS LATER.....
"hahaha " Ethan laughed at the joke his employee was making, he was really enjoying her company but he tried to keep his mind focused on asking her out just to feel a space in his life.
" hmm, their pepper soup today is too spicy don't you think? " he cleared his throat, he has been trying to ask God if it was a good idea to ask her out, the girl has really been nice to him and his sister. She would come over to his house by weekends cook and clean and even wash for him. Though his younger sister didn't really like her but Aisha had won her over with her generous heart. She's a combo of yoruba father and a fulani mother and of course she had all the fulani features, the slim waist, long hair, slim face and pointed nose, and very fair in complexion.
"Ethan!! have been talking to you and you've not been answering, what are you thinking about "? She held his hand, it was no doubt she loved him and she was going to tell him if he didn't make a move she had been dying in silence for years, since she started working for him at KYLE WEARS.
" oh.. am so sorry Aisha just that your... " his eyes feasted briefly on the lady he saw sitting down at the other end of the eatery, he thought it was her, but she wasn't the one. The person just had her figure but not her face. MO was prettier in the face than the girl he just saw. He bit his lips as Aisha's eyes lingered on his.
"Ethan... I don't know how to say this, but... I just... I love you Ethan and am not making use of the advantage that we are close but... " he smiled, he was expecting her to say this but the truth is, he wasn't in love with her but how would he turn her down. It might break her heart. Aisha was pretty and angelic but not as much as MO. gosh! even though it's been months since he heard from her,he had even blocked her from all his social network and deleted her number, even though she had an endorsement deal with his company, he wasn't incharge of the deals, so he knew nothing about it, even though he owned the company. beside if she truly loved him she would have emailed him by now or called him cause when he dropped the envelope containing his resignation letter that day, he had written his house address, new number and email address to get him. hbut he was always expecting her call each day but he was sure she's happily married, afterall he had gone back to her house at Asokoro to check if she was really married he was told the house had been sold. that means she was truly married. He shook his head, he would be 37 by June and he was yet to be married, perhaps it wouldn't be a bad idea he gives Aisha a chance.
"don't worry Aisha we will take things slowly,... I like you too" she blushed causing her beautiful set of dentition to show, even though she didn't have a dimple, he would try to love her, as she kissed her on her forehead.

"hahaha you see chi, this is just to let you know that people like us rule Abuja..... Look why don't you just come back to me and let's continue our union, afterall I have apologized to you ehn.... Try to consider my offer" he laughed loudly, she hissed in disgust and spat on his face. He raised his hand in a bid to slap her but quickly restrained himself and went away. He had won the court case after so many months of adjournment, she had tried within her power and capacity to look for evidence to nail down her husband but she didn't find any. Even the hospital that hospitalized her when she was in coma had lied that they didn't hospitalize her and when the police had investigated, they couldn't find hospital card that had her information. She cried, she blamed herself for the failure, she blamed herself for claiming she could fight for herself. She felt pain around her nipple area as a small part of her blouse was wet with baby milk, she suddenly remembered she had left her child with her mother. Barrister Ayo quickly teared his eyes away from her wet blouse, he knew her child needed attention, he had learnt that from his mother when he was young. He quickly entered the car and turned on the ignition, he had tried his best in the court room but chioma's ex husband seem to control the town, he sighed, but he was sure God would do something, he had that faith. he held her by the hand and whispered to her.
"hey, have faith.. " she smiled sadly and noded, looking through the window as they began to drive pass some buildings, then a question struck her thought, 'where is Isah'?
"can I see your boss miss Moremi Omotosho"
he asked the receptionist, the lady peered at him through her round, glasses she had on. She hissed, she wondered why fine men had no manners, how could he just walk in without greeting asking silly questions. She eyed him.
"well... Madam isn't very easy to see" she returned back to her work, if he likes let him stand there.
He dished his hand into his wallet and fished out his business card, dropped it on the rude receptionist. He stared at her, wondering why MO would hire rude and tactless officials, well, he didn't blame her, she was obviously as tactless as her boss.
She picked the business card he dropped and read it, her eyes slowly widened as she quickly stood up on her feet apologizing.
"am so sorry sir, Mr Wilson, I didn't know it was you. Wow am so glad to meet you sir.... but didn't madam tell you she's out of the country? "
He was surprised but he hid it,
" erhm, ok. When will she be back? "
" I don't know sir, she didn't say. but why don't you drop your card I will give it to her when she comes ". He smiled at her and gave her some cash and dropped his card. He stepped out of the building and headed towards his car, he was humiliated by MO and she would give him reasons why she decided to do what she did.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The Girl In Black By SAMUEL Franklin (Psy-FY, Action and Thriller) (Completed) / Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie At Paris Fashion Week (Photos) / Soyinka: "I Will Hold Private Funeral On Trump’s Inauguration Day"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.