Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

AT 30's - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / AT 30's (36996 Views)

‪‎Ladies101‬ - Part 5 "Mute, You Will Go And Pick Up My Sister." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AT 30's by queenitee(f): 5:18pm On Jul 16, 2017
Lol lol lol, I never supported Mo and Will's relationship

1 Like

Re: AT 30's by swankmee(f): 5:18pm On Jul 16, 2017
tyeenigga:
Waiting patiently for the next episode, the devil also make use of the dream. Battery is a crime, no matter what offence a woman or man commit

. Yea bro I agree with you. Update has been dropped
Re: AT 30's by swankmee(f): 5:19pm On Jul 16, 2017
Countrygirl:
I pray MO escapes this hell on earth she is about to enter
swanky, more updates please

Amen o... Update dropped!
Re: AT 30's by swankmee(f): 5:22pm On Jul 16, 2017
queenitee:
Swankee, God will bless you
Thks dear and u too
Re: AT 30's by swankmee(f): 5:22pm On Jul 16, 2017
Didov1:
nice one swankee,more ink to ur pen.....

Thks dear
Re: AT 30's by swankmee(f): 5:23pm On Jul 16, 2017
Sensitivity1254:
MO is entering hell called marriage with her two eyes open. Her spiritual adviser did not even listen to revelation (dream) before terming it "enemies of progress". Typical of Nigeria's spiritual leaders.

abi my broda.... Dem plenty
Re: AT 30's by Countrygirl(f): 5:24pm On Jul 16, 2017
thank God she escaped,

thanks swanks for the dedication

1 Like

Re: AT 30's by swankmee(f): 5:26pm On Jul 16, 2017
Countrygirl:
thank God she escaped,

thanks swanks for the dedication

wink uwc dear
Re: AT 30's by Dopeyomi(m): 5:34pm On Jul 16, 2017
cheesy
Re: AT 30's by queenitee(f): 5:43pm On Jul 16, 2017
swankmee:

Thks dear and u too
Amen
Re: AT 30's by Kimkardashain(f): 6:06pm On Jul 16, 2017
by GOD wilson fuc*k u, come ethan and mo waka!
Re: AT 30's by Kimkardashain(f): 6:06pm On Jul 16, 2017
by GOD wilson fuc*k u, come ethan and mo waka! u two are stupid. aisha leave ethan he's nt 4 you.
Re: AT 30's by Nickibeauty(f): 7:19pm On Jul 16, 2017
Wilson can go 2 hell

1 Like

Re: AT 30's by blair01(f): 11:16pm On Jul 16, 2017
Wow..ur story kept me glued to ma phone.u'r good..keep it moving. Please don't starve us of update o
Re: AT 30's by Nobody: 12:20am On Jul 17, 2017
Hmmm
Re: AT 30's by 1marking(m): 8:26pm On Jul 17, 2017
Update now Plsss
Re: AT 30's by swankmee(f): 8:50pm On Jul 17, 2017
1marking:
Update now Plsss

So sorry.... Update comes up tomorrow
Re: AT 30's by Didov1(f): 7:06am On Jul 18, 2017
Thanks 4 d dedication dear...waiting 4 more updates..
Re: AT 30's by SurestG(f): 11:28am On Jul 18, 2017
I just read chapter 12, its awesome dearie smiley ride on
Re: AT 30's by swankmee(f): 11:36am On Jul 18, 2017
So sorry have been too busy.... Will also try to post an update in the evening by God's grace.... Have a nyc day guyz.

CHAPTER THIRTEEN
"wow so all these happened to you?.. you are really a strong woman ". MO noded to her neighbour. She had just finished telling him about her messed up life while he had also told her about his painful love life. Her new neighbor is a surgeon and not yet married, but he once told MO that he had a thing for older women. She chewed the chicken meat and kept on noding her head to what he was saying.
"so this your driver guy, do you still love him"? She stopped chewing and looked into the space, they were both sitting in his parlour watching a seasonal movie.
"huhm.. Yeah I think I do, cause merely remembering him and how I threw away the opportunity of been with him, hurts me. When I was in the UK, I cried for months at my lost opportunity. Like I was practically blind when I was about to get married ''
"ohh yea... I guess you were blind.... your religious, ex fiance blinded you " they both laughed aloud. She had just come back into the country like 3 months ago, and had moved into her new apartment. and she had made Daniel her friend and confidant, he was like an elder brother to him. and at age 39 he wasn't married but he has soft spot for older women particularly the old married ones from like age 45 and above. She shook her head, imagining why a young, fyn, rich guy will be wasting and drooling over older women. She had even tried preaching to him that it wasn't normal, but he waved it away. His phone rang and she stood up to fetch more food from his pot In his kitchen. yea they were that close. She had even thought about been his baby mama but she had rebuked the devil cause she's now a born again and she had handed all her worries to God. She wondered how Ethan was doing, she had even try calling his other line but it was still switched off, she had checked him on facebook but no one like that. She exhaled,she hadn't even expected her failed wedding news to be all over the Internet but it was. She was also surprised how the bloggers got to know. She shook her head, dishing the food into her plate, she closed the pot and walked out of the kitchen.
"hey,... My man make sure you bring her.. I really can't wait to have you guys.... Hahaha okay I will definitely prepare dinner for you guys alright, till you come". He dropped his phone, and held her hands.
"what... noo don't ask me for any favour, cause it's only when you need a favour you start acting like an overgrown baby". They both laughed again.
"please now... Please my friends are coming over for dinner and you know I am a bad cook. Please cook for me pleaseee". MO rolled her eyes and noded at his proposal, he hugged her and he dragged her up towards the kitchen. He smiled to himself, who says you can't find a friend in a girl, yea she's really pretty and perfect in shape and face but she wasn't his type. Maybe when he finds his match only then will he stop his relationships with older women.

He looked at the diamond ring one more time then he sighed and dropped it into its case.
"if you ain't ready for this you can always postpone it bro". His sister's voice jolted him, he sighed again and signaled her to sit beside him. He wasn't ready to engage her but he wanted to just do it cause the girl deserved it. She had been nice and caring but she wasn't winning him over with that. He felt she wasn't been real, she wasn't been herself but that was just who she was.
"bro, I know you are trying to love her, so don't do what you will regret... I understand mom and dad are expecting you to get married but please be careful. Marriage is a lifetime thing". He smiled faintly and held his sister's hand.
"bella thks.... I understand but Aisha deserves something better u understand, I.. I.. In fact I feel, giving her this ring would just make her more happy and I might still grow to love her". She shook her head, she is the exact replica of her brother, she knew when her brother was in love and when he is just been caring,
"I don't think you can ever grow to love her.... Cause your heart is clearly not interested in her" he shrugged and stood up.
"look don't worry bella I will fix things myself... When is your flight"? She stared at her brother, he looked confused and hurt. she wished she could do something about him but she couldn't. She was traveling to meet their parents since they were based abroad.
"by 4:45pm.."
"okay...my regards to mom and dad. You know I and Aisha would be going out. So just call me when you get home okay". He kissed her forehead and left the room.
He smiled to his girlfriend who is looking radiant as usual but none of that struck him. She was putting on a white pencil skirt and a beautiful flowery top.
"hey..boyfriend, I hope am not overdressed for your friend's dinner "? Well she was he thought, but he forced a smile and touched her obviously newly fixed hair.
" no darling... You are just perfect. We will leave by 3:00pm. "
" ohh... Okay... are you okay? you look stressed.... Should I make something for you, do you.. ".
" ah... no babe don't worry yourself am fine''. She muttered an 'ok' and continued to browse on her phone. She wondered what was wrong with him, they hardly kissed or talk like couples, at times he would be playful and at times he would be withdrawn. She sighed, she just has to play along until he finally puts a ring on it, that was what she wanted more than anything in the world. She smiled as her eyes suddenly caught an headline and she read it aloud.
"Pastor/oil mugu batters wife calls her unholy"
"Ethan... look at this... Can you imagine a so called pastor" she passed the phone to him. He clicked on it but was stopped by nairaland's 502 error. He hissed and clicked on it again. His eyes slowly widened as he saw the face of the man involved. He quickly sat up, he began to sweat, he hoped she was no badly beaten.
"oh God! I warned her not to get married to this guy" he cursed, Aisha was surprised at his outburst, what was he talking about.
"I don't get... do you know him? ". He ignored her as he slowly read the information, he quickly goggled his name and what he saw dazed him. They were not married! He laughed hysterically, he passed back the phone to surprised Aisha. He stood up and clapped his hand and rushed to the kitchen, he punched the wall shouting 'yes... Yes... Yes". He elated, he didn't know why it took him so long to find out that she wasn't married,
"baby what's happening... you are scaring me". He smiled at her and kissed her forehead.
"nothing, am just happy the guy was caught beating his wife". He smiled again and walked towards his room.
Aisha smiled, that was the first time Ethan would ever kiss her. Ever since they started dating, if she tried doing that with him, he would say they should just wait till they were married. She prayed to God to continue to make him happy so he could keep kissing her atleast.

"a girl! " he eyed the doctor in disgust.
" yes a bouncing baby girl... congratulations ". He watched the doctor walk away. but she had told him it was a boy when she did the scan.
" my dear... Thank God that atleast you have a child maybe after this, you will have a boy". He eyed his mother and began to walk out of the hospital. It was getting dark, and the clouds had turned dark and started to rumble. His mother had told him that his maid was in Labour the day before and he had driven all the way to Awka just so that he would be the first to hold his son, but no the stupid maid had labored for 22 solid hours and the the stupid girl had given birth to a stupid baby girl. The rain started dropping but he didn't care, he could hear some people say, "this one no see rain". He walked to where his car was parked and brought out a small pocket knife. He giggled, this would be the right time to send the stupid baby back to heaven he spat.
"who baby girl don epp! " he closed his door and walked into the rain.
*********he watched the nurse leave the room and then he entered. He smiled when he saw that his maid was soundly asleep, he shifted his attention to the sleeping baby and he cursed her. He slowly taped her small mouth and began to tear her into pieces with his pocket knife, when he was finished he quickly tiptoed out of the room.
The startled maid stood up from the bed and began to shout
"help... help he don kill my pikin". She cried, she had seen him kill her child when he thought she was asleep. So she remained quiet so that he won't kill her too.
Dike had not gone far when he started hearing "security stop him!". He quickly increased his pace as he bursted out running, he was grateful for the rain as he quickly entered his car and zoomed off, that was when he came back to his senses. He had just put his mother in trouble.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: AT 30's by abefe99: 11:53am On Jul 18, 2017
unhmm this is really getting more interesting please more update
Re: AT 30's by Ekemeze: 12:12pm On Jul 18, 2017

1 Like

Re: AT 30's by SurestG(f): 12:48pm On Jul 18, 2017
This Dike guy is sha useless, pastor Wilson's twin brother undecided nonsense. Ethan might just delay getting engaged to Aishat.
Re: AT 30's by bummybummy(f): 12:53pm On Jul 18, 2017
thank God for MO's life, she didn't fall prey and more update plz

1 Like

Re: AT 30's by Lildiamond: 2:17pm On Jul 18, 2017
I love this story Kudos[color=#000000][/color]
Re: AT 30's by bossy512(f): 2:23pm On Jul 18, 2017
Weldone sister, am happy for MO. more inspiration ma
Re: AT 30's by Dopeyomi(m): 4:16pm On Jul 18, 2017
Nice.. grin

1 Like

Re: AT 30's by BeckyTeelard(f): 4:54pm On Jul 18, 2017
wow....9ice and pls let Mo and Ethan meet fast...plzzzzzzzz time is going 4 both of dem

1 Like

Re: AT 30's by BeckyTeelard(f): 4:59pm On Jul 18, 2017
I have a feeling Ethan and Aisha are d proposed guests of Mo's neighbour... Anyway let dem meet fast and reconnect quickly... I pity Aisha thou
Re: AT 30's by Yampotatocarrot(m): 5:11pm On Jul 18, 2017
SurestG:
This Dike guy is sha useless, pastor Wilson's twin brother undecided nonsense. Ethan might just delay getting engaged to Aishat.

Why will he even think of that again? Abeg make he go flush d ring for WC.... Then buy a befitting one for MO

1 Like

Re: AT 30's by Yampotatocarrot(m): 5:13pm On Jul 18, 2017
BeckyTeelard:
I have a feeling Ethan and Aisha are d proposed guests of Mo's neighbour... Anyway let dem meet fast and reconnect quickly... I pity Aisha thou

Awikl not gree o..... How could u read my mind n type this b4 me.... Oya gimme my thinking back

*thinking d same thing... In fact, I know they r d guests*

Wey OP, beta no try change am o
Re: AT 30's by queenitee(f): 5:19pm On Jul 18, 2017
Gobe

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The Girl In Black By SAMUEL Franklin (Psy-FY, Action and Thriller) (Completed) / Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie At Paris Fashion Week (Photos) / Soyinka: "I Will Hold Private Funeral On Trump’s Inauguration Day"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.