Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

What Does Ibibio have in common with Urhobo,benin And Itshekiri? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Does Ibibio have in common with Urhobo,benin And Itshekiri? (10485 Views)

ELECTIONS: Okowa Signs Pact With Urhobo Traditional Rulers / Four Things Trump And Buhari Have In Common -- BBC / Filthy Lagos In Pictures: What Every Part Of Lagos Now Have In Common (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does Ibibio have in common with Urhobo,benin And Itshekiri? by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 7:32pm On Jun 26, 2017
Gracebae:
i saw that idiat @banturd that is always dragging us into his fight with the igbos, he has run away without making a comment. That is how you know most of the idiots calling themselves ND to fight the igbos are not ND and some igbos also sheepishly fall for their bait. Its just annoying.

if any true ND person wants to fight the igbos here, Please you murder-forkers and biicthes should do it with your tribe name and don't drag all the tribes in the ND to your fight. This will be the last time i will warn them unless i will lead the fight against any tribe in ND trying to drag ibibio into their fight against the igbos.

Cc: banturd, Amberon11, NtoAkwaIbom you idiots should take note. Fight you benin or any western ND fight alone and dont drag all the tribes in the ND to your fight. Niger delta republic my foot.

mma ino ami idionghorke nte Aye atodde.
ehnns, afo Gracebae ado, Odoghor atte ki ito mmong ?...

1 Like

Re: What Does Ibibio have in common with Urhobo,benin And Itshekiri? by hmbassey1960(m): 7:35pm On Jun 26, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

atta akpaniko, eyeneke nangha aman Isong eyen akwa/cross akpe kudde mme Ndisimmeh se mme uneghe esi namde ke Idung nnyin afiak ayimme ndi dung he mmo ke ufok tiet..

ayenne Mfed uneghe si kungde mma inno Gracebae ado,... Aye abiad Aye Gracebae ado iwod.
nah true i swear

4 Likes

Re: What Does Ibibio have in common with Urhobo,benin And Itshekiri? by hmbassey1960(m): 7:35pm On Jun 26, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

atta akpaniko, eyeneke nangha aman Isong eyen akwa/cross akpe kudde mme Ndisimmeh se mme uneghe esi namde ke Idung nnyin afiak ayimme ndi dung he mmo ke ufok tiet..

ayenne Mfed uneghe si kungde mma inno Gracebae ado,... Aye abiad Aye Gracebae ado iwod.
atta akpaniko ke atang

2 Likes

Re: What Does Ibibio have in common with Urhobo,benin And Itshekiri? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 26, 2017
Gracebae:
Innocent question please to my so called south south people.

what is Niger delta, what commonalities does an urhobo, a benin or an itshekiri have with an ibibio, ikwerre, efik or even ogoni over an igbo man, who is not only a direct neighbour but shares cultural similarities... For the records, Abiriba people in Abia state today are a mixture of Ibibio and igbos.Also to note Aro-Ndizuogu in Imo state, Aro-Chukwu in Abia state, Aro-Ikot ekpene in Akwa ibom and Aro-Echie in river state are of the same descendant of the biblical Aroli(younger brother to Eri in Anambra state) who are all the children of Gad who is also the first son of Jacob, that is why you see Arochukwu people and ikot ekpene people wear the same dress and their men tie wrapper. igbos and efiks shared the Nsibiri writings, the ekpo festival in some parts of igbo land originated from the efiks, the igbos,ijaws and ibibios all worship Amadioha and were always going for pilgrimage in Arochuwku all before the white man came and all through our history, there has never been a case of enslavement or fighting rather we traded with our neighbors, lived peacefully and intermarried ourselves. I want someone to tell me something similar that had happened like that in the so called identity crisis suffering Niger delta....An ibibio man jumped over the whole of igboland in southeast all the way down to benin, itshekiri,urhrobo and became Niger delta and one people..yeye dey smell.... I need answers

Young lady I thank you for opening this thread. First thing you must know is most of the people if not all you replied are Yorubaas pretending to be from Akwa Ibom. You need to know this as we have been dealing this charlatans for years, whose mission is to continue to divide us. This wicked people!

Now to add to your point, you are spot on. Also have you noticed the startling physical resemblance between most Abians and Ibibios? I can spot a person from Abia and Ibibio in abroad and they keep asking me...how do I identify them. I told them by their head shape. The first day I saw Nnamdi Kanu, I thought he was from Ibibio. Same goes for Orji Uzor Kalu, Theordore Orji, Vicotr atta, and Akpabio...focus on the similarity in their head shape. Same goes for Gen. Philip Effiong, Emmanuel Udom, e.t.c. Tells me they descended from one person as you said...Arochukwu.

Now, pay attention to the traditional attire Nnamdi Kanu has been wearing in the recent months as he hosts visitors, which includes wrapper and compare it to what Akpabio is wearing in the pic you posted. A typical Nigerian would think it's an Ibibio dressing, not knowing that Abians also dress like that.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does Ibibio have in common with Urhobo,benin And Itshekiri? by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 7:53pm On Jun 26, 2017
ScotsReferendum:
Biafra remains the only place of refuge for those who do not wish to be Islamized

In the future, the Northern Christians will join the Biafrans to escape Islamization and Extermination in the hands of the Fulani Caliphate.

What we hate About Igbos
We all in the Creeks are Igbophobic reasons being that

1. Igbos have no moral compass
2. Igbos will do anything for money
3. Igbos will have Baby factories where they produce and seell little kids as commodities
4. Igbos have no regards for Human live, They will use Chalk and make drugs not caring whose horse gets goored.
5. Igbos do not respect other Tribes, the call The HAUSA Born troway, call the Yoruba dirty and cowards, and call the South southerners Lazy house helps.

6. Igbos will come to Uyo, PH, Yenegoa, Warri and build houses and start biznes, but dey do not allow anybody to hv such privilege in The East, (Go to Ariaria market and see how many foreigners are there)

7. To be continued.

cc
Gracebae
Thekingishere.

7 Likes

Re: What Does Ibibio have in common with Urhobo,benin And Itshekiri? by Amberon11: 8:10pm On Jun 26, 2017
Wtf is wrong with you Gracebae? In your entire miserable life on this forum have I ever mentioned you? Look here take your idiocy and lunacy to whatever hole you must've crawled out from. I have zero tolerance for autosomally recessive nitwits. People like you deserve to be left nakked in Siberia.

I decided to quit e-brawls but I'm up to the task if you dare me.
Gracebae:
i saw that idiat @banturd that is always dragging us into his fight with the igbos, he has run away without making a comment. That is how you know most of the idiots calling themselves ND to fight the igbos are not ND and some igbos also sheepishly fall for their bait. Its just annoying.

if any true ND person wants to fight the igbos here, Please you murder-forkers and biicthes should do it with your tribe name and don't drag all the tribes in the ND to your fight. This will be the last time i will warn them unless i will lead the fight against any tribe in ND trying to drag ibibio into their fight against the igbos.

Cc: banturd, Amberon11, NtoAkwaIbom you idiots should take note. Fight you benin or any western ND fight alone and dont drag all the tribes in the ND to your fight. Niger delta republic my foot.

3 Likes

Re: What Does Ibibio have in common with Urhobo,benin And Itshekiri? by Amberon11: 8:15pm On Jun 26, 2017
The last census results proved otherwise, pls educate yourself. The SS is way more populated then the SE. The SS minorities together outnumber the Igbo's. This is a fact unless you want to call the census "propaganda" which I know you would.
IloveMoney:
All the minorities self,that are not up to the population three local governments in igbo land....wetin be una problem again? who do una?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does Ibibio have in common with Urhobo,benin And Itshekiri? by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 8:18pm On Jun 26, 2017
IloveMoney:
All the minorities self,that are not up to the population three local governments in igbo land....wetin be una problem again? who do una?

shut up, you I know u guys have an inflated sense of self worth.
During the election, did u see that the vote of Akwa Ibom and Rivers Dwarfed the entire Eastern Votes... ??
keep feeling Big..
You won't know what hit u untill its too late.. Shebi we too small nkor ntro... we go shock u.

7 Likes

Re: What Does Ibibio have in common with Urhobo,benin And Itshekiri? by TheKingIsHere: 8:19pm On Jun 26, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

What we hate About Igbos
We all in the Creeks are Igbophobic reasons being that

1. Igbos have no moral compass
2. Igbos will do anything for money
3. Igbos will have Baby factories where they produce and seell little kids as commodities
4. Igbos have no regards for Human live, They will use Chalk and make drugs not caring whose horse gets goored.
5. Igbos do not respect other Tribes, the call The HAUSA Born troway, call the Yoruba dirty and cowards, and call the South southerners Lazy house helps.

6. Igbos will come to Uyo, PH, Yenegoa, Warri and build houses and start biznes, but dey do not allow anybody to hv such privilege in The East, (Go to Ariaria market and see how many foreigners are there)

7. To be continued.

cc
Gracebae
Thekingishere.

Bros, just leave these guys let them keep asking useless questions. What did England, Ireland and Scotland have in common before forming United Kingdom?

Let them be asking silly questions.

4 Likes

Re: What Does Ibibio have in common with Urhobo,benin And Itshekiri? by TheKingIsHere: 8:23pm On Jun 26, 2017
sean1000x:

Young lady I thank you for opening this thread. First thing you must know is most of the people if not all you replied are Yorubaas pretending to be from Akwa Ibom. You need to know this as we have been dealing this charlatans for years, whose mission is to continue to divide us. This wicked people!

Now to add to your point, you are spot on. Also have you noticed the startling physical resemblance between most Abians and Ibibios? I can spot a person from Abia and Ibibio in abroad and they keep asking me...how do I identify them. I told them by their head shape. The first day I saw Nnamdi Kanu, I thought he was from Ibibio. Same goes for Orji Uzor Kalu, Theordore Orji, Vicotr atta, and Akpabio...focus on the similarity in their head shape. Same goes for Gen. Philip Effiong, Emmanuel Udom, e.t.c. Tells me they descended from one person as you said...Arochukwu.

Now, pay attention to the traditional attire Nnamdi Kanu has been wearing in the recent months, which includes wrapper and compare it to what Akpabio is wearing in the pic you posted. A typical Nigerian would think it's an Ibibio dressing, not knowing that Abians also dress like that.

The obi of Onitcha dresses like the oba of Benin.

If I tell you that the obi of Onitcha was a Benin price you won't believe.

I have also stated that anambra is like the paramount igbo state out of the 5 eastern states because of this but we all know you won't agree.

5 Likes

Re: What Does Ibibio have in common with Urhobo,benin And Itshekiri? by waledeji(m): 8:28pm On Jun 26, 2017
Niger delta Avengers don pussle Gracebea back to the hole she crawed from cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy,

She don abandon her own thread cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: What Does Ibibio have in common with Urhobo,benin And Itshekiri? by CutieGuy(m): 8:33pm On Jun 26, 2017
Gracebae:

hi dear, how are you?
Am cul dear.....
Hw z everytin,everyone nd urslf......?
Re: What Does Ibibio have in common with Urhobo,benin And Itshekiri? by hmbassey1960(m): 8:47pm On Jun 26, 2017
Gracebae:

you are talking nonsense and contradicting yourself.I thought you said we dont have anything in common with the igbos? if our ancestors have settled in arochukwu and latter migrated, that means they not only have interacted but also would have learnt and exchanged values and culture

You see how foolish you are? Nobody is forcing anybody here i only ask what do i have in common with you dumb benin, itshekiri and urobo people that you come and lump everybody into Nigerdelta gibberish like as if we are one people, culture and nation?
mma inno take time e be like say mfed eyen unegeh dey shak you

1 Like

Re: What Does Ibibio have in common with Urhobo,benin And Itshekiri? by feelgoodInc: 9:00pm On Jun 26, 2017
sese nangha mme atoro ifuo ufok anamde nnyin itie itok utok. nsi nnam nnyin itok utok?

imen mbat afong nnyin ndi yet ke anwa?
nsinam mbufo enamde ntem?
nyomke ndi kop utok Ami aba.
mme mbon esiode tupic Ami edi mme atoro if ufok, idighe eyen isong akpe nam mkpo Ami.
Re: What Does Ibibio have in common with Urhobo,benin And Itshekiri? by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 9:01pm On Jun 26, 2017
sean1000x:

Now, pay attention to the traditional attire Nnamdi Kanu has been wearing in the recent months, which includes wrapper and compare it to what Akpabio is wearing in the pic you posted. A typical Nigerian would think it's an Ibibio dressing, not knowing that Abians also dress like that.

Ipob can mumu ehnn.

Is dis not the pics that was shared of NK receiving title from a group in Bayelsa ? Now this idiot thinks its same as Ibibio regalia..

Mbufo eme simmeh oo

3 Likes

Re: What Does Ibibio have in common with Urhobo,benin And Itshekiri? by Unimaginable123: 9:06pm On Jun 26, 2017
hmbassey1960:
Number one we are not children of Gad and we and the igbo don't have anything in common have you seen any igbo speak tribe in akwa ibom or cross river we have no cultural similarites we chose the other minorites tribes because we have alot in common and can live in peace without problem.nt like the igbo who claim to smart not knowing they are just fooling theirself as for the nsibidi we do nt share it with igbo our tradition is different am and ekpe member i can educate you more about nisibidi.i have in we don't want to be associated with the igbo
so u have not been living in peace with igbos?
Give me the history of your clashes with igbos since 17th century to date

3 Likes

Re: What Does Ibibio have in common with Urhobo,benin And Itshekiri? by Unimaginable123: 9:11pm On Jun 26, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

what is wrong with you liepods, forming ND ?
mbok woro mi kiso.. mma inor
define Niger Delta

2 Likes

Re: What Does Ibibio have in common with Urhobo,benin And Itshekiri? by Unimaginable123: 9:15pm On Jun 26, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

broda me,
ndito Uneghe emi, esimmeh eti eti, dem wan force us becos Akpabio marry from dere dem feel say dem dong buy us... Iwod mmor Ifonnor.

Eyen eka, we need align.. all the Ndito Akwa Ibom for Nairaland, we need to take this Cyber warfare and cyberbullying to them.

#MmeDakkandaAgainstNditoBiafra.
u are a learner. Who is bullying you? Be there and be wasting your time, typing rubbish thinking you are you are fighting an imaginary enemy that doesn't know that u exist

8 Likes

Re: What Does Ibibio have in common with Urhobo,benin And Itshekiri? by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 9:15pm On Jun 26, 2017
CutieGuy:
Am cul dear.....
Hw z everytin,everyone nd urslf......?

hmbassey1960
Senior manh.. Se eyen ino si kung de, Gracebae ado mi... Ndisimmeh eyen uneghe ami anam iwod mma ino ado abiada...

Idighe Aye (Gracebae) akpa ma ndi nam, ewod mma ado abiada kpukpru
Re: What Does Ibibio have in common with Urhobo,benin And Itshekiri? by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 9:16pm On Jun 26, 2017
Unimaginable123:
u are a learner. Who is bullying you? Be there and be wasting your time, typing rubbish thinking you are you are fighting an imaginary enemy that doesn't know that u exist

Scomon scomod dere !!!! Who know u... Ishi mkpo.

1 Like

Re: What Does Ibibio have in common with Urhobo,benin And Itshekiri? by Unimaginable123: 9:17pm On Jun 26, 2017
waledeji:
Niger delta Avengers don pussle Gracebea back to the hole she crawed from cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy,

She don abandon her own thread cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
closet islamist, have u shack ur shepe today?

3 Likes

Re: What Does Ibibio have in common with Urhobo,benin And Itshekiri? by ChimaAdeoye: 9:19pm On Jun 26, 2017
Well,
Don't mind the abookis that have suddenly become Akwaibomites and Urhobos. In due course, they will change nothing.
I remember when they played the Ebonyi card and then said Igbos don't love each other as they love themselves in the north. yet, they are the ones killing people in southern Kaduna and i haven't heard Imo and Anambra communities killing each other.

They are as deceitful as snakes. Just don't listen to anything that comes out of their evil being.

5 Likes

Re: What Does Ibibio have in common with Urhobo,benin And Itshekiri? by Unimaginable123: 9:19pm On Jun 26, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

Scomon scomod dere !!!! Who know u... Ishi mkpo.
which tribe are u? Stop hiding under AKS, ND, SS. There are indigenous igbos in AKS, ND and SS. So speak for yourself

1 Like

Re: What Does Ibibio have in common with Urhobo,benin And Itshekiri? by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 9:19pm On Jun 26, 2017
Unimaginable123:
define Niger Delta

Ishi eyem oworo ke mmong ?

Where dem release dis dog ? As Gracebae dong run so, na u she send ? Nwanu run back to her tell her u no see us.. Or else next time we see u, we go show u wetin calaba people dey do to stray dogs.

3 Likes

Re: What Does Ibibio have in common with Urhobo,benin And Itshekiri? by Unimaginable123: 9:20pm On Jun 26, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

hmbassey1960
Senior manh.. Se eyen ino si kung de, Gracebae ado mi... Ndisimmeh eyen uneghe ami anam iwod mma ino ado abiada...

gibberish as usual. Stop drinking ogogoro.

3 Likes

Re: What Does Ibibio have in common with Urhobo,benin And Itshekiri? by Unimaginable123: 9:21pm On Jun 26, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

Ishi eyem oworo ke mmong ?

Where dem release dis dog ? As Gracebae dong run so, na u she send ? Nwanu run back to her tell her u no see us.. Or else next time we see u, we go show u wetin calaba people dey do to stray dogs.
u are no longer AKS. U are now calabar. Next u will become ogoja. Vagabond

7 Likes

Re: What Does Ibibio have in common with Urhobo,benin And Itshekiri? by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 9:22pm On Jun 26, 2017
Unimaginable123:
which tribe are u? Stop hiding under AKS, ND, SS. There are indigenous igbos in AKS, ND and SS. So speak for yourself

See dis mumu ?
Mbok where are these indigenous IGBOS staying in Aks ? Mbok metion the place...

Shebi I dong tell u say calaba people dey kill stray dog, cook am chop, now wey I dong tell u to run to ur owner before I find *Talk tru* wey I go put for ur head.. U no go listen ??

3 Likes

Re: What Does Ibibio have in common with Urhobo,benin And Itshekiri? by CutieGuy(m): 9:22pm On Jun 26, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

hmbassey1960

bia dis idiat .....
Obu na imaghi ife.
Tunda gbarie gi isi ebea.

Ijiri asusu ndi mba mmiri nwotu mu ozoo.
Isi a agbarie gi.
Igburu onye ara. grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does Ibibio have in common with Urhobo,benin And Itshekiri? by Unimaginable123: 9:24pm On Jun 26, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

shut up, you I know u guys have an inflated sense of self worth.
During the election, did u see that the vote of Akwa Ibom and Rivers Dwarfed the entire Eastern Votes... ??
keep feeling Big..
You won't know what hit u untill its too late.. Shebi we too small nkor ntro... we go shock u.
state the figures per state, let's compare

1 Like

Re: What Does Ibibio have in common with Urhobo,benin And Itshekiri? by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 9:24pm On Jun 26, 2017
Unimaginable123:
u are no longer AKS. U are now calabar. Next u will become ogoja. Vagabond
Ishi I am Ibibio OK ??
As in Ibibio the Largest ethnicity in Aks, making up close to 75% of Akwa Ibom state population...

So where is this noisy dog dat is barking up and down from ? Lemme know what I will tell its owners after cooking it ...

3 Likes

Re: What Does Ibibio have in common with Urhobo,benin And Itshekiri? by Unimaginable123: 9:25pm On Jun 26, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

See dis mumu ?
Mbok where are these indigenous IGBOS staying in Aks ? Mbok metion the place...

Shebi I dong tell u say calaba people dey kill stray dog, cook am chop, now wey I dong tell u to run to ur owner before I find *Talk tru* wey I go put for ur head.. U no go listen ??
are u so ashamed of your tribe that u cannot mention it?

2 Likes

Re: What Does Ibibio have in common with Urhobo,benin And Itshekiri? by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 9:26pm On Jun 26, 2017
CutieGuy:
bia dis idiat .....
Obu na imaghi ife.
Tunda gbarie gi isi ebea.

Ijiri asusu ndi mba mmiri nwotu mu ozoo.
Isi a agbarie gi.
Igburu onye ara. grin grin

Mma ndogho nte ke eyen uneghe ami Okung Gracebea anam Aye ikan ke ikere mkpo ofon aba... Shaa as Akpara Ino bread wey she be, I no go fit blame am sha...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Governor Shettima Hosts Yakubu Gowon (Photos) / 41,670 PDP Members Defect To APC In Kaduna / FG: We Have What It Takes To Turn Economy Around

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.