Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

What Does Ibibio have in common with Urhobo,benin And Itshekiri? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Does Ibibio have in common with Urhobo,benin And Itshekiri? (10480 Views)

ELECTIONS: Okowa Signs Pact With Urhobo Traditional Rulers / Four Things Trump And Buhari Have In Common -- BBC / Filthy Lagos In Pictures: What Every Part Of Lagos Now Have In Common (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does Ibibio have in common with Urhobo,benin And Itshekiri? by cumbak60: 12:25pm On Jun 27, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

IGBOS to apologize ?? people wey pride dong full their head finish... like u said, gone are the days when Akwa Ibomite will keep quiet while their destinies is being trampled upon..
How on earth can someone seat in enugu and plan everything and finish and expect me to not just join, but be at the forefront to receive fire... mbok dat kind think Itipeke..
IGBOS feel they can peddle propaganda... to blackmail Akwa Ibomite into joining Biafra, claiming that they want to liberate us.. God Punish dem and their liberation.. I can't waite for them to go to their Biafra, they are a big menace to this country... both at home,(Evans) online (Gracebae) and abroad (Ipob developers commission)
You must be out of your mind to equate a population of 18 million plus to a small minority group that derived their ideology from a radio broadcaster. You are complete fool. Your brain lacks the capacity to differentiate an ethnic group from an organization. what da fuvck is wrong with you people? Idiots panting every fuvcking where, like a dog on a heat, to degenerate the great Igbo nation.
Not your fault anyway. The murtherfucking IPOB gave you the platform to insult. If not, who the fuvck are you niga? I'll not want to go into dick measuring, but niga, you and your ilks, ain't any close to the great Igbo nation. Mutherfuckers. angry

4 Likes

Re: What Does Ibibio have in common with Urhobo,benin And Itshekiri? by cumbak60: 12:29pm On Jun 27, 2017
If Kanu is a wise man, he would have never included any group in the ND in Biafra. This is one reason Biafra will never come. If he had concentrated his strength among his kinsmen, expecially uniting the Igbos in the S'South and S'East, who for give these dogs mouth where Igbos dey. cry Kanu fall my hand I swear. To flog that guy just dey hungry me. angry

3 Likes

Re: What Does Ibibio have in common with Urhobo,benin And Itshekiri? by hmbassey1960(m): 12:58pm On Jun 27, 2017
PreyingMantis:
Oga we don't want Biafra again. One Nigeria!

Now can you just give this thing a rest?
go and tell that to mma inno gracebae

1 Like

Re: What Does Ibibio have in common with Urhobo,benin And Itshekiri? by hmbassey1960(m): 1:03pm On Jun 27, 2017
cumbak60:
If Kanu is a wise man, he would have never included any group in the ND in Biafra. This is one reason Biafra will never come. If he had concentrated his strength among his kinsmen, expecially uniting the Igbos in the S'South and S'East, who for give these dogs mouth where Igbos dey. cry Kanu fall my hand I swear. To flog that guy just dey hungry me. angry
Fool

1 Like

Re: What Does Ibibio have in common with Urhobo,benin And Itshekiri? by Obi1kenobi(m): 2:22pm On Jun 27, 2017
Gracebae:
Innocent question please to my so called south south people.

what is Niger delta, what commonalities does an urhobo, a benin or an itshekiri have with an ibibio, ikwerre, efik or even ogoni over an igbo man, who is not only a direct neighbour but shares cultural similarities... For the records, Abiriba people in Abia state today are a mixture of Ibibio and igbos.Also to note Aro-Ndizuogu in Imo state, Aro-Chukwu in Abia state, Aro-Ikot ekpene in Akwa ibom and Aro-Echie in river state are of the same descendant of the biblical Aroli(younger brother to Eri in Anambra state) who are all the children of Gad who is also the first son of Jacob, that is why you see Arochukwu people and ikot ekpene people wear the same dress and their men tie wrapper. igbos and efiks shared the Nsibiri writings, the ekpo festival in some parts of igbo land originated from the efiks, the igbos,ijaws and ibibios all worship Amadioha and were always going for pilgrimage in Arochuwku all before the white man came and all through our history, there has never been a case of enslavement or fighting rather we traded with our neighbors, lived peacefully and intermarried ourselves. I want someone to tell me something similar that had happened like that in the so called identity crisis suffering Niger delta....An ibibio man jumped over the whole of igboland in southeast all the way down to benin, itshekiri,urhrobo and became Niger delta and one people..yeye dey smell.... I need answers

Chei......Ndigbo b'anyi have lost their gaddem minds. shocked I swear, the way many of you embarrass me here, I think I have to start hiding my identity. See how someone has just murdered the history of her ancestors. Odikwa egwu. grin
Re: What Does Ibibio have in common with Urhobo,benin And Itshekiri? by CharlotteFlair: 2:22pm On Jun 27, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
SEE THE NIGER DELTA IS A LONE WOLF REGION
in Aks, We have Annang, Ibibio and Oron, we are all very distinct.. in character, Psyche and action, but we respect each others difference and we live in peace and harmony.

Ibibio, Orhobo and Efik hv the same relationship, different but respect each oda.

the Thing with Igbo people is dat they are too full of themselves, they feel that they are superior, that their language and culture is superior to others and they are very domineering.

we here in the South hate dat.. as a collectivity, we allll hate dat, and see it as a threat, so we are coming togeda to tell u IGBOS to have a PURE COUNTRY, and stay in ur Biafra Alone... mbok leave us out of it, it is not by force ooo..

#WEareNigerDeltans. #WEwillNeverAgainBeBiafrans
My brother, the inferiority complex your people carry about is your biggest threat. Ibibio, Anang and Oron leaving peacefully and happily? Tell us another story before the next Annang man severs the head of the next Ibibio man.
I can never share a new country with plebs like you and your people.

3 Likes

Re: What Does Ibibio have in common with Urhobo,benin And Itshekiri? by CharlotteFlair: 2:24pm On Jun 27, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

Chei......Ndigbo b'anyi have lost their gaddem minds. shocked I swear, the way many of you embarrass me here, I think I have to start hiding my identity. See how someone has just murdered the history of her ancestors. Odikwa egwu. grin
Educate us if you know better or forever remain silent.
Re: What Does Ibibio have in common with Urhobo,benin And Itshekiri? by Obi1kenobi(m): 2:37pm On Jun 27, 2017
CharlotteFlair:

Just because our ancestors who were illiterate couldn't document their history and origins doesn't mean you should fabricate history. What the OP wrote there wasn't history. It's a fantasy. Better get over your embarrassing obsession with Jews and embrace the reality that you're black as.s niggas of common roots with your black as.s neighbours. It's people like you that disgrace us carrying Israel flag about without shame and spitting on your heritage.
Re: What Does Ibibio have in common with Urhobo,benin And Itshekiri? by cumbak60: 2:38pm On Jun 27, 2017
hmbassey1960:
Fool
Are you referring to your father? undecided Anupam. Ezi ovia, like father like son. Your foolishness is beyond redemption.

4 Likes

Re: What Does Ibibio have in common with Urhobo,benin And Itshekiri? by hmbassey1960(m): 2:51pm On Jun 27, 2017
cumbak60:

Are you referring to your father? undecided Anupam. Ezi ovia, like father like son. Your foolishness is beyond redemption.
i hope you are refering to your father cause yours is too useless to be useless,klab bloody son of a useless father you are
Re: What Does Ibibio have in common with Urhobo,benin And Itshekiri? by CharlotteFlair: 3:20pm On Jun 27, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

Just because our ancestors who were illiterate couldn't document their history and origins doesn't mean you should fabricate history. What the OP wrote there wasn't history. It's a fantasy. Better get over your embarrassing obsession with Jews and embrace the reality that you're black as.s niggas of common roots with your black as.s neighbours. It's people like you that disgrace us carrying Israel flag about without shame and spitting on your heritage.
Thank you. But you couldn't disprove the OP.

1 Like

Re: What Does Ibibio have in common with Urhobo,benin And Itshekiri? by cumbak60: 4:17pm On Jun 27, 2017
hmbassey1960:
i hope you are refering to your father cause yours is too useless to be useless,klab bloody son of a useless father you are
You're a learner bozo kid. I ain't gat ya time fuvcker. sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does Ibibio have in common with Urhobo,benin And Itshekiri? by ZorGBUooeh: 5:07pm On Jun 27, 2017
hmbassey1960:
fvck you go to hell with ur biafra.ndo eyen amann isong
you this Yoruba akwaibom.you have started again.

3 Likes

Re: What Does Ibibio have in common with Urhobo,benin And Itshekiri? by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 6:35pm On Jun 27, 2017
cumbak60:

You must be out of your mind to equate a population of 18 million plus to a small minority group that derived their ideology from a radio broadcaster. You are complete fool. Your brain lacks the capacity to differentiate an ethnic group from an organization. what da fuvck is wrong with you people? Idiots panting every fuvcking where, like a dog on a heat, to degenerate the great Igbo nation.
Not your fault anyway. The murtherfucking IPOB gave you the platform to insult. If not, who the fuvck are you niga? I'll not want to go into dick measuring, but niga, you and your ilks, ain't any close to the great Igbo nation. Mutherfuckers. angry

hahahhaha what is making all this noise ?? Shut d fuq u freakin fatherfucking fagggot..

and start telling ur gons to keep off South South from their comments... and to stop begging Akwa/Cross/Niger DeltA, we no do be say we no do.. KAPISH ?.. now run along bitchHH
Re: What Does Ibibio have in common with Urhobo,benin And Itshekiri? by cumbak60: 6:47pm On Jun 27, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

hahahhaha what is making all this noise ?? Shut d fuq u freakin fatherfucking fagggot..

and start telling ur gons to keep off South South from their comments... and to stop begging Akwa/Cross/Niger DeltA, we no do be say we no do.. KAPISH ?.. now run along bitchHH
You this disgusting bitthch that can even fathom his stand in life should desist from insulting the Igbo nation. Know and respect your boundary. Your beef is with IPOB, not the Igbos, else you'll have our likes to contend with on this fora. Now go on and suck your man's dick, you dirty fuvcking fagot.

4 Likes

Re: What Does Ibibio have in common with Urhobo,benin And Itshekiri? by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 6:53pm On Jun 27, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
My brother, the inferiority complex your people carry about is your biggest threat. Ibibio, Anang and Oron leaving peacefully and happily? Tell us another story before the next Annang man severs the head of the next Ibibio man.

hahahhaha
Whr u see an annang man killing ibbibio ? Ikpa we've been living in perfect peace... I know u wish it wasn't so... you wish we fought as often as Igbos... who will attack a catholic bishop because he is from mbaise... Una wish no dey happen... itippeke.
Re: What Does Ibibio have in common with Urhobo,benin And Itshekiri? by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 7:08pm On Jun 27, 2017
cumbak60:

You this disgusting bitthch that can even fathom his stand in life should desist from insulting the Igbo nation. Know and respect your boundary. Your beef is with IPOB, not the Igbos, else you'll have our likes to contend with on this fora. Now go on and suck your man's dick, you dirty fuvcking fagot.

hahahhaha
that's the idea... once u r mad enough, u will do what u should have since done.. calling ur dogs to oda.
Re: What Does Ibibio have in common with Urhobo,benin And Itshekiri? by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 7:23pm On Jun 27, 2017
CharlotteFlair:

says what is talking about "INFERIORITY COMPLEX" is it You guys that has been crying since 1960 ?
is it you guys that have been crying Hausa Domination since forever ? is it not you guys that Cried the most when GEJ lost ? as in crying from 2015 to 2017 ?
is it not Igbos that feel too inferior to sub up courage and leave the union alone ?... low live lyk u guys.
Re: What Does Ibibio have in common with Urhobo,benin And Itshekiri? by cumbak60: 7:24pm On Jun 27, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

hahahhaha
that's the idea... once u r mad enough, u will do what u should have since done.. calling ur dogs to oda.
Who dey laugh with you undecided angry

4 Likes

Re: What Does Ibibio have in common with Urhobo,benin And Itshekiri? by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 8:08pm On Jun 27, 2017
cumbak60:

Who dey laugh with you undecided angry

IJAW REJECT YOU
UROBO REJECT YOU
ITSEKIRI REJECT YOU.
EFIK REJECT YOU
IBIBIO REJECT YOU.
Yoruba REJECT YOU
HAUSA REJECT YOU.

It must be very hard to be Igbo right now, very very hard... no one wants you, go check up the definition of Outcast.
Re: What Does Ibibio have in common with Urhobo,benin And Itshekiri? by cumbak60: 9:29pm On Jun 27, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

IJAW REJECT YOU
UROBO REJECT YOU
ITSEKIRI REJECT YOU.
EFIK REJECT YOU
IBIBIO REJECT YOU.
Yoruba REJECT YOU
HAUSA REJECT YOU.

It must be very hard to be Igbo right now, very very hard... no one wants you, go check up the definition of Outcast.
How is that suppose to be your headache mpki? Do you think I give a fuvck about IPOB or whatever your weedy brain is cooking up? You are a brainless idiot to think that IPOB represents the yearnings of indi'igbo. For fuvck sake, borrow some brain and understand, that we Igbos are not your mate. Kanu is playing his part, when the time comes, what will be will be, and you backstabbing fuvckers will be given your proper treatment. Idiot.

4 Likes

Re: What Does Ibibio have in common with Urhobo,benin And Itshekiri? by Biafrannuke: 9:39pm On Jun 27, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
he is a certified AFONJA

5 Likes

Re: What Does Ibibio have in common with Urhobo,benin And Itshekiri? by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 9:42pm On Jun 27, 2017
cumbak60:

How is that suppose to be your headache mpki? Do you think I give a fuvck about IPOB or whatever your weedy brain is cooking up? You are a brainless idiot to think that IPOB represents the yearnings of indi'igbo. For fuvck sake, borrow some brain and understand, that we Igbos are not your mate. Kanu is playing his part, when the time comes, what will be will be, and you backstabbing fuvckers will be given your proper treatment. Idiot.

hahahhaha...
backstabbing ko bar-Star-bing ni.
Na who stab una for back mbok ? from the beginning we hv been telling u greedy idiots to look front, but u greedy lot hv been looking for people to use and serve ur purpose.

let me prophesy, come 2 yrs from today, they will be a new clamour all round Nigeria that Igbos should pack out, especially with the rate u guys are embarraing this country with drug pushing n evan-sing.

You guys hv embarrassed yourselves by failing to call that albino to order, now u guys will be the taunt of all regions.... hahahhaha... You guys failed to caution that albino wen he started brainwashing Ur kinsmen... now u all must live with the consequence of his acts... You guys are seen as Outcast Nationwide... so stop forming for here now... after na so una people go dey beg beg people to join dem... hahahhaha hahahhaha.. #I am the devil the angel warned you about... LWKMH.
Re: What Does Ibibio have in common with Urhobo,benin And Itshekiri? by cumbak60: 10:32pm On Jun 27, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

[s]hahahhaha...
backstabbing ko bar-Star-bing ni.
Na who stab una for back mbok ? from the beginning we hv been telling u greedy idiots to look front, but u greedy lot hv been looking for people to use and serve ur purpose.

let me prophesy, come 2 yrs from today, they will be a new clamour all round Nigeria that Igbos should pack out, especially with the rate u guys are embarraing this country with drug pushing n evan-sing.

You guys hv embarrassed yourselves by failing to call that albino to order, now u guys will be the taunt of all regions.... hahahhaha... You guys failed to caution that albino wen he started brainwashing Ur kinsmen... now u all must live with the consequence of his acts... You guys are seen as Outcast Nationwide... so stop forming for here now... after na so una people go dey beg beg people to join dem... hahahhaha hahahhaha.. #I am the devil the angel warned you about... LWKMH.[/s]
The ranting of a deranged fool. So you think I won't be the happiest man to see Igbos leave all enclave of this country back home? See this mumu'o! Oh, you are not aware that our prayers is for them to come back so we can collectively build our homeland? Bush dog, your rant is too dull man. Just fuvck off.. you no get talk. I'm wasting my time on you. mitcheeww

5 Likes

Re: What Does Ibibio have in common with Urhobo,benin And Itshekiri? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jun 27, 2017
Biafrannuke:
he is a certified AFONJA

And you're a certified Evans
Re: What Does Ibibio have in common with Urhobo,benin And Itshekiri? by Ikwerreboy(m): 11:06pm On Jun 27, 2017
Gracebae:

what is Niger delta, what commonalities does an urhobo, a benin or an itshekiri have with an ibibio, ikwerre, efik or even ogoni over an igbo man, who is not only a direct neighbour but shares cultural similarities... For the records, Abiriba people in Abia state today are a mixture of Ibibio and igbos.Also to note Aro-Ndizuogu in Imo state, Aro-Chukwu in Abia state, Aro-Ikot ekpene in Akwa ibom and Aro-Echie in river state are of the same descendant of the biblical Aroli(younger brother to Eri in Anambra state) who are all the children of Gad who is also the first son of Jacob, that is why you see Arochukwu people and ikot ekpene people wear the same dress and their men tie wrapper. igbos and efiks shared the Nsibiri writings, the ekpo festival in some parts of igbo land originated from the efiks, the igbos,ijaws and ibibios all worship Amadioha and were always going for pilgrimage in Arochuwku all before the white man came and all through our history, there has never been a case of enslavement or fighting rather we traded with our neighbors, lived peacefully and intermarried ourselves. I want someone to tell me something similar that had happened like that in the so called identity crisis suffering Niger delta....An ibibio man jumped over the whole of igboland in southeast all the way down to benin, itshekiri,urhrobo and became Niger delta and one people..yeye dey smell.... I need answers

Sorry We Ikwerre People will join Igbos for Biafra the day we return your properties we declared abandon back to you Igbofrauds

1 Like

Re: What Does Ibibio have in common with Urhobo,benin And Itshekiri? by Konquest: 8:46pm On Jul 10, 2017
Gracebae:

^^^^^
grin
Re: What Does Ibibio have in common with Urhobo,benin And Itshekiri? by EternalTruth: 2:37pm On Aug 26, 2017
Elose11:
[s] Minority! Pure and simple. None is big enough to dominate the others. The Ibos will swallow you up and make your tribe extint. Dominance is the reason the south south can not be part of Biafra. Running from a hausa/fulani dominated Nigeria to an ibo dominated Biafra is the bitter pill the south south are not willing to swallow. [/s]
old fool, them never born una well. You're welcome to try. Nonsense
Re: What Does Ibibio have in common with Urhobo,benin And Itshekiri? by EternalTruth: 2:55pm On Aug 26, 2017
Gracebae:

hi dear, how are you?
which tribe are u from
Re: What Does Ibibio have in common with Urhobo,benin And Itshekiri? by cjrane: 4:34pm On Aug 26, 2017
What we have in common is the oppression we are subjected as second class citizens.
Re: What Does Ibibio have in common with Urhobo,benin And Itshekiri? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 25, 2018
hmbassey1960:
Number one we are not children of Gad and we and the igbo don't have anything in common have you seen any igbo speak tribe in akwa ibom or cross river we have no cultural similarites we chose the other minorites tribes because we have alot in common and can live in peace without problem.nt like the igbo who claim to smart not knowing they are just fooling theirself as for the nsibidi we do nt share it with igbo our tradition is different am and ekpe member i can educate you more about nisibidi.i have in we don't want to be associated with the igbo

Efik Annang and Ibibio are Igbos.

U can kill ur self if ur not happy with that.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kidnapping: Senate Asks Uniform Men To Travel By Road To Chase Culprits / Jonathan, Buhari Spent N1.164 Trillionn On Power In 8 Years / House Of Reps Rescind Votes On Gender Bills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.