Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,673 members, 7,809,565 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

Baby For Adoption - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Baby For Adoption (1584 Views)

I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption / Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months / Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baby For Adoption by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 26, 2017
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Baby For Adoption by FirstCounsel(m): 6:28pm On Jun 26, 2017
You're kidding right?
Re: Baby For Adoption by ITbomb(m): 6:30pm On Jun 26, 2017
bugsbunny11:
Pls nairalanders I'm 5months pregnant pls who ever is interested in Adopting this baby should contact me via my email cos I don't wanna abort d baby its just not my thing pls. As soon as I drop I'll hand u d baby ND won't Eva come for it.

Thanks! cry
How much
Re: Baby For Adoption by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 26, 2017
ITbomb:

How much
hmmmmm
Re: Baby For Adoption by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 26, 2017
FirstCounsel:
You're kidding right?
I'm serious
Re: Baby For Adoption by SUPERPACK: 6:34pm On Jun 26, 2017
where are the nairaland police dept when you need them, why bring in such a child into dis world in the first place, condom of 50 naira would have prevented dis situation, unless its a rape case.

1 Like

Re: Baby For Adoption by Young03(m): 6:38pm On Jun 26, 2017
who got you pregnant?

1 Like

Re: Baby For Adoption by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 26, 2017
Pls interested couples shud let me knw cos I don't wanna abort, pls I also don't need ur penny.
Re: Baby For Adoption by MissIndependent(f): 7:02pm On Jun 26, 2017
You may change your mind when you eventually push out the cute little thing in the labour room. embarassed embarassed embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Baby For Adoption by FirstCounsel(m): 7:29pm On Jun 26, 2017
Can you just hang on and deliver safely by God's grace. There's a legal process for adoptions to be followed. Don't just "give out" the baby to "anyone". Can you keep in touch with me please? I'll love to guide you through the process. Thanks
Re: Baby For Adoption by Viking007(m): 7:30pm On Jun 26, 2017
bugsbunny11:
Pls interested couples shud let me knw cos I don't wanna abort, pls I also don't need ur penny.
Just be careful with whoever You're going to deal with.

2 Likes

Re: Baby For Adoption by FirstCounsel(m): 7:32pm On Jun 26, 2017
bugsbunny11:
I'm serious
Please can you mail me: firstcounsel@yahoo.com thanks
Re: Baby For Adoption by FirstCounsel(m): 7:37pm On Jun 26, 2017
Viking007:
Just be careful with whoever You're going to deal with.
Exactly
Re: Baby For Adoption by ifyalways(f): 7:40pm On Jun 26, 2017
Na today Nyash get center parting?

2 Likes

Re: Baby For Adoption by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jun 26, 2017
I know the mistake had been done but please don't involve in another set of mistake because you never can tell what the future will bring to you and the unborn little angel. Wait till you deliver, I belt after delivery, you will fall in love with your angel and even regret ever saying you wanted to give it out for adoption.

Please join pregnancy thread

https://www.nairaland.com/889053/pregnancy-pregnant-going-through-high/3180#57857618 . Those women are wonderful mothers, they will welcome you with love. All you have to do is give them your Edd( Date of delivery) , LMP ( Last Menstra period I think) and you will get to know your cappo fast fast.

Please am begging you, wait till you come out of the delivery room before making the final decision about this wonderful creation inside of you. Much love ma

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby For Adoption by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 26, 2017
op why not give the baby to your mom if you don't want her..
Even if your family are angry with you for getting pregnant, she will not reject the child..
You can still live the free life you crave for, after birth..

1 Like

Re: Baby For Adoption by Funjosh(m): 3:10am On Jun 27, 2017
Hmmmmmmm...... sad
Re: Baby For Adoption by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 27, 2017
MissIndependent:
You may change your mind when you eventually push out the cute little thing in the labour room. embarassed embarassed embarassed
I wish u knw my situation
Re: Baby For Adoption by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 27, 2017
Lordygram:
op why not give the baby to your mom if you don't want her..
Even if your family are angry with you for getting pregnant, she will not reject the child..
You can still live the free life you crave for, after birth..
mum is late and I'm a student no source of income to look after a baby
Re: Baby For Adoption by Nobody: 9:34am On Jun 27, 2017
FirstCounsel:

Please can you mail me: firstcounsel@yahoo.com thanks
OK I will
Re: Baby For Adoption by FirstCounsel(m): 12:17pm On Jun 27, 2017
bugsbunny11:
OK I will
Please your mail didn't get to me. Can you resend it? Please send from your gmail account directly to me. Don't do via nairaland cos I have difficulty accessing such messages. Thanks
Re: Baby For Adoption by ahnie: 2:33pm On Jun 27, 2017
Op pls wait till you deliver the baby,help would def come your way after delivery.pls don't bee in haste.

1 Like

Re: Baby For Adoption by blank(f): 8:43pm On Jun 29, 2017
Is this even legal?

RoyalRoy.
Re: Baby For Adoption by EmeeNaka: 10:18pm On Jun 29, 2017
It's better to follow the legal process while doing that. Don't hand the baby over to ritualists.

4 Likes

Re: Baby For Adoption by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 04, 2017
[quote author=FirstCounsel post=57862103]Can you just hang on and deliver safely by God's grace. There's a legal process for adoptions to be followed. Don't just "give out" the baby to "anyone". Can you keep in touch with me please? I'll love to guide you through the process. Thanks [/quote
Re: Baby For Adoption by FirstCounsel(m): 12:40am On Sep 11, 2017
bugsbunny11:
my contact 09064174775
Ok thanks will contact you
Re: Baby For Adoption by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 11, 2017
bugsbunny11:
my contact 09064174775
What's the baby's gender
Re: Baby For Adoption by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 11, 2017
This is definitely NOT LEGAL!

Wth, I'm so shocked I don't even know what to say.

It's ok for you not aborting the baby and giving it out for adoption but seriously? Is this how you want to do it? You are ADVERTISING your baby on NAIRALAND?!!!!

Do you think we are talking about SHOES?

This has to be a joke

3 Likes

Re: Baby For Adoption by Ameeria: 7:23pm On Sep 11, 2017
If you are absolutely sure this is what you want, then walk into a fertility hospital or motherless babies home and ask for directives. Whatever they give you will come with some counselling.

But no matter what, I can't fathom why you would want to give away your lil man/woman. The people I know that once made the mistake of getting preggers are presently enjoying life with their children. No matter what, he or she is a part of you.

1 Like

Re: Baby For Adoption by Ishilove: 7:53pm On Sep 11, 2017
ifyalways:
Na today Nyash get center parting?
E Don tey
Re: Baby For Adoption by Nobody: 5:07am On Sep 12, 2017
I don't understand, is it that after giving the baby out you won't look back ? Like you won't come back later to get ur baby back? You will simply forget u ever gave birth? Someone enlighten me on how this work

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful affordable Wedding Gown. / Touching Story That Would Make You Cry (meme Collections) / TVC Host Breaks Down In Tears, Apologizes To Her Husband Live On TV Over 'child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.