Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Weird Whatsapp Chat Between A Lady In Need Of Iphone 8 And A Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Weird Whatsapp Chat Between A Lady In Need Of Iphone 8 And A Guy (2314 Views)

My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat / Dirty Whatsapp Chat Between Married Man And Lady Leaks Online (images) / Hilarious Chat Between Man Who Wanted Nudes And A Facebook Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Weird Whatsapp Chat Between A Lady In Need Of Iphone 8 And A Guy by swiz123(m): 11:50am On Oct 21, 2017
NAIJ.com came across a conversation between a young lady who promised to do 'anything' with a young man in a bid to get the new iPhone 8.

Since the new iPhone 8 made its debut, a lot of people have been dying to get their hands on the latest luxury technology.

A young lady identified as Lousia attempted to take advantage of a rather awkward situation in a desperate attempt to become the owner of the luxury phone.

In a Whatsapp conversation with a guy, the girl agreed to 'do anything' with him, in return for an iPhone 8, including bringing another girl along for him to sleep with.
https://gossip.naij.com/amp/1131296-lady-promises-man-desperately-iphone8.html
CC:mynd44.lalasticlala

Re: Weird Whatsapp Chat Between A Lady In Need Of Iphone 8 And A Guy by delishpot: 11:52am On Oct 21, 2017
Make me sef go create my own strange chat about my son's wife asking me to sleep with her and her bff once because they love my old long beard and post it here.

Bia Tom change your user name on WhatsApp and bring ya phone let me chat between us, screen grab it and post on social media.
Re: Weird Whatsapp Chat Between A Lady In Need Of Iphone 8 And A Guy by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 21, 2017
Na dem work now.
Re: Weird Whatsapp Chat Between A Lady In Need Of Iphone 8 And A Guy by biacan(f): 11:53am On Oct 21, 2017
The guy is just being stingy..... ordinary iPhone 8 he can't give her...... what a broke guy he is...... one of the reasons why I love my boyfriend..... dude will give you before you even ask
Re: Weird Whatsapp Chat Between A Lady In Need Of Iphone 8 And A Guy by swiz123(m): 11:55am On Oct 21, 2017
delishpot:
Make me sef go create my own strange chat about my son's wife asking me to sleep with her and her bff once because they love my old long beard and post it here.
Go create am na... I can assure you that it won't get 50views

Re: Weird Whatsapp Chat Between A Lady In Need Of Iphone 8 And A Guy by delishpot: 11:57am On Oct 21, 2017
swiz123:

Go create am na... I can assure you that it won't get 50views

Hater spotted grin grin

È go get views Jor. Social media loves such scandals. E go even turn movie.
Re: Weird Whatsapp Chat Between A Lady In Need Of Iphone 8 And A Guy by MhizzAJ(f): 11:57am On Oct 21, 2017
Issa serious something

Because of iPhone8..
Will she be able to walk properly after such fûçking...That guy isn't playing oo
Re: Weird Whatsapp Chat Between A Lady In Need Of Iphone 8 And A Guy by biacan(f): 12:01pm On Oct 21, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Issa serious something

Because of iPhone8..
Will she be able to walk properly after such fûçking...That guy isn't playing oo
hahahahah my Belle oooo
Re: Weird Whatsapp Chat Between A Lady In Need Of Iphone 8 And A Guy by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 21, 2017
Girls can do anything for money or material things sha.
Re: Weird Whatsapp Chat Between A Lady In Need Of Iphone 8 And A Guy by amzee(m): 12:24pm On Oct 21, 2017
I have only one word for her OLOSHO
Re: Weird Whatsapp Chat Between A Lady In Need Of Iphone 8 And A Guy by Tolexander: 12:26pm On Oct 21, 2017
biacan:
The guy is just being stingy..... ordinary iPhone 8 he can't give her...... what a broke guy he is...... one of the reasons why I love my boyfriend..... dude will give you before you even ask
How come you are still using BlackBerry Q10 to post on nairaland? cheesy
Re: Weird Whatsapp Chat Between A Lady In Need Of Iphone 8 And A Guy by amzee(m): 12:27pm On Oct 21, 2017
widepussy:
I can do anything for widepussy.
Re: Weird Whatsapp Chat Between A Lady In Need Of Iphone 8 And A Guy by Jointhemiltons2(m): 3:20pm On Oct 21, 2017
Tolexander:
Jisos

Re: Weird Whatsapp Chat Between A Lady In Need Of Iphone 8 And A Guy by NeeKlaus: 3:50pm On Oct 21, 2017
biacan:
Yet you use a Sony Ericsson. That's all your Boyfren could afford?
Re: Weird Whatsapp Chat Between A Lady In Need Of Iphone 8 And A Guy by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 21, 2017
widepussy:

Speak for yourself woman!
Re: Weird Whatsapp Chat Between A Lady In Need Of Iphone 8 And A Guy by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 21, 2017
biacan:

I know you very well, down to the house. Don't say thing that will make me talk here. Just keep calm and live like you're living now.
Re: Weird Whatsapp Chat Between A Lady In Need Of Iphone 8 And A Guy by biacan(f): 4:59pm On Oct 21, 2017
ScotFree:

I know you very well, down to the house. Don't say thing that will make me talk here. Just keep calm and live like you're living now.
Broke boy
Re: Weird Whatsapp Chat Between A Lady In Need Of Iphone 8 And A Guy by lordbish(m): 5:35pm On Oct 21, 2017
biacan:
Clap for yaself
Na you try finish
Re: Weird Whatsapp Chat Between A Lady In Need Of Iphone 8 And A Guy by biacan(f): 5:41pm On Oct 21, 2017
Tolexander:
Coming from a broke pass dude
Re: Weird Whatsapp Chat Between A Lady In Need Of Iphone 8 And A Guy by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 21, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Re: Weird Whatsapp Chat Between A Lady In Need Of Iphone 8 And A Guy by crismark(m): 6:10pm On Oct 21, 2017
biacan:
if dis ur boyfriend is so rich as u talk, he shuld marry u na..
Re: Weird Whatsapp Chat Between A Lady In Need Of Iphone 8 And A Guy by lenghtinny(m): 6:27pm On Oct 21, 2017
crismark:

She's still an underage Bro still going through the stress and rigors of jamb...

Just another kid with a phone and Internet connection.

1 Like

Re: Weird Whatsapp Chat Between A Lady In Need Of Iphone 8 And A Guy by suchmuch: 6:28pm On Oct 21, 2017
I buy your iTunes card at the best rate you can imagine

Contact is on my signature
Re: Weird Whatsapp Chat Between A Lady In Need Of Iphone 8 And A Guy by crismark(m): 6:29pm On Oct 21, 2017
lenghtinny:

She's still an underage Bro still going through the stress and rigors of jamb...

Just another kid with a phone and Internet connection.
10nks for d info bro..

1 Like

Re: Weird Whatsapp Chat Between A Lady In Need Of Iphone 8 And A Guy by BoyHuncho(m): 6:39pm On Oct 21, 2017
because we wan fuvk I go give u iPhone 8

For Lagos,carry woman go chop pizza and coldstone u go fùck for 1 week nonstop till ur dìck complain angry

1 Like

Re: Weird Whatsapp Chat Between A Lady In Need Of Iphone 8 And A Guy by biacan(f): 6:41pm On Oct 21, 2017
crismark:

he's making plans already I put it on hold cause I want to roundup with my studies
Re: Weird Whatsapp Chat Between A Lady In Need Of Iphone 8 And A Guy by majekoam(m): 7:25pm On Oct 21, 2017
widepussy:

Like sleeping with a married man?!!!

How the heck are you going to judge her.
And I was even feeling pity for you on your post.
Either the post is not true or you are something else.
haba

https://www.nairaland.com/4130368/should-beg-boyfriend
Re: Weird Whatsapp Chat Between A Lady In Need Of Iphone 8 And A Guy by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 21, 2017
majekoam:

Like sleeping with a married man?!!!
How the heck are you going to judge her. And I was even feeling pity for you on your post. Either the post is not true or you are something else. haba
https://www.nairaland.com/4130368/should-beg-boyfriend
I was only doing that to save the young lad..... we might not get married tho, but I made an impact in his life.
Re: Weird Whatsapp Chat Between A Lady In Need Of Iphone 8 And A Guy by Tolexander: 7:36pm On Oct 21, 2017
biacan:
Coming from a broke pass dude
na only broke pass?

You go soon see broke distinction!

mtcheww!
Re: Weird Whatsapp Chat Between A Lady In Need Of Iphone 8 And A Guy by majekoam(m): 7:46pm On Oct 21, 2017
widepussy:

I was only doing that to save the young lad.....
we might not get married tho, but I made an impact in his life.

At what cost to your soul? The money you received is tainted. The money you give to him is tainted. What if you get pregnant by this married man or something else. You will then see serious pepper. Anyway Ive said my own.
Re: Weird Whatsapp Chat Between A Lady In Need Of Iphone 8 And A Guy by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 21, 2017
majekoam:

At what cost to your soul? The money you received is tainted. The money you give to him is tainted. What if you get pregnant by this married man or something else. You will then see serious pepper. Anyway Ive said my own.
well said. thanks
Re: Weird Whatsapp Chat Between A Lady In Need Of Iphone 8 And A Guy by CAPSLOCKED: 8:49pm On Oct 21, 2017
delishpot:

Bia Tom change your user name on WhatsApp and bring ya phone let me chat between us, screen grab it and post on social media.

grin

(1) (Reply)

When The Romantic Jonaifame22 Is Ur Romantic Barber / #bbnaija: Alex And Tobi did it again (Video) / Why Most Men Go Down To Early

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.