Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,442 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

There Is This Girl I Love To Marry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Is This Girl I Love To Marry (977 Views)

How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? / I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It / I Like This Girl, But She Likes Someone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is This Girl I Love To Marry by CHUKWUKAHE: 2:13pm On Jan 27, 2010
I recently found a new girl in my live and this girl happen to be the one I love and ready to spend the rest of my live with, but the issue is that , the girl is telling me that I am bringing problem between she and her boyfriend because of calls and text message. Though I have already told her that I am going to get marriage with her, of which she told me that she is not ready for marriage now because she is still in school unless I have to wait for her untill she finish school. She is in year two colledge of education but I am a working class guy.Pls I need you guys advice on what to do next.
Re: There Is This Girl I Love To Marry by justwise(m): 2:22pm On Jan 27, 2010
CHUKWUKAHE:

I recently found a new girl in my live and this girl happen to be the one I love and ready to spend the rest of my live with, but the issue is that , the girl is telling me that I am bringing problem between she and[b] her boyfriend [/b] because of calls and text message. Though I have already told her that I am going to get marriage with her, of which she told me that[b] she is not ready for marriage now because she is still in school [/b] unless I have to wait for her untill she finish school. She is in year two colledge of education but I am a working class guy.Pls I need you guys advice on what to do next.

What part of NO dont u understand?
Re: There Is This Girl I Love To Marry by Abekeade08(f): 2:28pm On Jan 27, 2010
What part of NO dont u understand?

LMAO, Justwise, abeg leave am joh. He is in loff.
Re: There Is This Girl I Love To Marry by hermosa(f): 2:50pm On Jan 27, 2010
borin!!!
Re: There Is This Girl I Love To Marry by justwise(m): 2:56pm On Jan 27, 2010
Abekeade08:

LMAO, Justwise, abeg leave am joh. He is in loff.

The poor girl got bf and he still wants to MARRY her, he is a big joke.
Re: There Is This Girl I Love To Marry by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 27, 2010
justwise:

The poor girl got bf and he still wants to MARRY her, he is a big joke.
I hope you understand that she only has a bf not a husband
Re: There Is This Girl I Love To Marry by justwise(m): 5:28pm On Jan 27, 2010
rokiatu:

I hope you understand that she only has a bf not a husband

Yes but she wan't looking for husband.
Re: There Is This Girl I Love To Marry by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jan 27, 2010
Maybe when you start going out with her or marry her some random goon will take her away from you, now that would be ironic grin grin
Re: There Is This Girl I Love To Marry by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 27, 2010
justwise:

Yes but she wan't looking for husband.
sayz who? read the poster's post again, he said, she told him to wait for her to finished
school, he already has his answer, only God knows why he open this dumb thread.
Re: There Is This Girl I Love To Marry by CHUKWUKAHE: 6:52pm On Jan 27, 2010
Actually the problem of all these is about her B/F that make her to confuse even when I asked her if the guy had propose to her before I came asking for her hand in marriage she did not give me any answer to the question.
Re: There Is This Girl I Love To Marry by omega25red(m): 8:49pm On Jan 27, 2010
@ poster
where is your honor as a man? you know the girl has a boyfriend yes she is not married but you keep on pushing up on her to marry you. Even if she is interested in you she at least asked you to wait till she is done with school and that simple message is still not registering with you.

Haba which bell ring in your head which make you wan marry by force?

(1) (Reply)

Did I Indulge This Lady? / Liverpool Football Club / He Wants Her Back By Force.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.