Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,451 members, 7,958,352 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:55 PM

38 Nigerian Universities Increase Tuition Fees – ASUU - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 38 Nigerian Universities Increase Tuition Fees – ASUU (34082 Views)

LAUTECH Tuition Fees, ASUU Wants Immediate Review / 38 Nigerian Universities Increase Tuition Fees – ASUU / 38 Nigerian Universities Increase Tuition Fees – ASUU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 38 Nigerian Universities Increase Tuition Fees – ASUU by donhils: 10:52am On Jun 27, 2017
Unizik from N20,100 to N65,920?? Un fùcking believable.

1 Like

Re: 38 Nigerian Universities Increase Tuition Fees – ASUU by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 27, 2017
mmb:
Good. Is good we assist the govt.
young man try and reason before u comment
Re: 38 Nigerian Universities Increase Tuition Fees – ASUU by KingLennon(m): 11:36am On Jun 27, 2017
allrightsir:

In life you get what you pay for, even with the increased the fees amount to between $100-$200 and you complain you cant get jobs when you graduate. Do you see the elite sending their children to your Universities....no! their children are sent abroad where University tuition can cost anywhere between $5000 and $40,000 and you care complaining that your fees have gone up to $200 lol!

To get our universities back on track, fees need to rise to a minimum of N500,000...University is not for everybody stop deceiving yourselves if you are paying any less you are not getting quality education and you will pay for it the rest of your lives.
If we pay high school fees we'll get quality education?

2 Likes

Re: 38 Nigerian Universities Increase Tuition Fees – ASUU by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 27, 2017
`
Re: 38 Nigerian Universities Increase Tuition Fees – ASUU by amani337(m): 11:44am On Jun 27, 2017
Evaberry:

see them
all the abraka student
Yea,asaba campus
Re: 38 Nigerian Universities Increase Tuition Fees – ASUU by OliveCynosure(f): 11:45am On Jun 27, 2017
nkakp:

Just call me and I will assist u with 30% of ur sch fees 08036427254

Hehehe...okay

1 Like

Re: 38 Nigerian Universities Increase Tuition Fees – ASUU by KingLennon(m): 11:47am On Jun 27, 2017
allrightsir:

Your post is evidence of the type of people our Universities are producing. You pay peanuts you get monkeys
U don't knw what you are saying? Our universities are producing the best too. It depends on the academic performance of the person involved. I can pay 1 million in Babcock and yet i don't know how to derived a formula.
Re: 38 Nigerian Universities Increase Tuition Fees – ASUU by easy86: 11:50am On Jun 27, 2017
The masses will be left with no choice but to kidnapp, kill and eat d corrupt politicians and d richies.
Re: 38 Nigerian Universities Increase Tuition Fees – ASUU by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 27, 2017
`

1 Like

Re: 38 Nigerian Universities Increase Tuition Fees – ASUU by Hardeysolution(m): 12:07pm On Jun 27, 2017
UNILAG 63500 was for freshers who is the fool that said what he doesn't know
Re: 38 Nigerian Universities Increase Tuition Fees – ASUU by KingLennon(m): 12:08pm On Jun 27, 2017
allrightsir:

You are only as good as the institution that produces you, how many world class lecturers are present in our Universities? if a dullard says you are brilliant please it does not mean you are, garbage in garbage out....just saying.

it the quality of education was that good why is everybody including the average man who is not necessarily wealthy trying to send their kids abroad? who wants to waste money? Back in the day the children of the wealthy went to Nigerian Universities, the ones who went abroad were those who werent able to make Jamb cutoff.

but it's ok, keep deceiving yourselves, I've said my own. Like I said, my driver is a Nigerian graduate and he is as dumb as f*ck. he is not even good enough to be a driver!!!!
If you are good as you think let us see ur achievements. Which theory have you come up with. There are many Nigerian graduates here that are 100 times more better than you in ur field bro. It's just da truth

1 Like

Re: 38 Nigerian Universities Increase Tuition Fees – ASUU by ezesun(m): 1:00pm On Jun 27, 2017
dimeji877:
God saved ui
Na 2020 dem for resume
Oga, ewo n tepe
Re: 38 Nigerian Universities Increase Tuition Fees – ASUU by sugarsoul(m): 1:06pm On Jun 27, 2017
OliveCynosure:
E be like say the management of Unilorin no well at all... From 16k to 75k? I paid 17k last session faa, how would I pay 75k in final year
Looolll...how school wan take see money to pay ASUU for not joining strike? BTW, nice to see you on this platform o, Mercy. Long time!
Re: 38 Nigerian Universities Increase Tuition Fees – ASUU by Nltaliban(m): 1:32pm On Jun 27, 2017
swiitJese:
Benson Idahosa
University, from N284, 300 to N1, 150,000.

This one is just ridiculous

He weak me
Re: 38 Nigerian Universities Increase Tuition Fees – ASUU by Nltaliban(m): 1:33pm On Jun 27, 2017
longest18:
Rep #unibadan......tuition fee #20,000
First and best

FOUNTAIN HEAD
Re: 38 Nigerian Universities Increase Tuition Fees – ASUU by LORDKing001: 2:25pm On Jun 27, 2017
disregard this crap of a thing.

futminna pays 24950#
and not 20000# as mentioned. fake data collated
some mod need thorough sense before moving some certain things to the front page
Re: 38 Nigerian Universities Increase Tuition Fees – ASUU by personal59: 2:57pm On Jun 27, 2017
this is worst, why are these people cutting off the bridge they pass through, the ladder they climb ahhhhhh problem is looming
Re: 38 Nigerian Universities Increase Tuition Fees – ASUU by sosoliso123: 3:08pm On Jun 27, 2017
Evans come and see
Re: 38 Nigerian Universities Increase Tuition Fees – ASUU by ilems(m): 4:04pm On Jun 27, 2017
If tertiary education is too expensive, why not try ignorance

As soon as on finishes secondary education, further upgrade per excellence becomes endless struggle by potential elites especially from proletariat class

Tertiary education cannot be free atleast for now in this part of the globe if we must avoid policy Summersault
Re: 38 Nigerian Universities Increase Tuition Fees – ASUU by OliveCynosure(f): 4:12pm On Jun 27, 2017
sugarsoul:

Looolll...how school wan take see money to pay ASUU for not joining strike? BTW, nice to see you on this platform o, Mercy. Long time!

Wow.. Samuel!!!
Re: 38 Nigerian Universities Increase Tuition Fees – ASUU by viver1: 5:25pm On Jun 27, 2017
TheSociopath:

I don't think they've started implementing it. My Alma mater's tuition is 70k and that what they r still paying for now. Probably the increase will be from next session

That was y I had to quote d write-up. Read d very first sentence again.
Re: 38 Nigerian Universities Increase Tuition Fees – ASUU by odogwubiafra: 9:09pm On Jun 27, 2017
Danty37:

I don't think uniben can produce VC like Oshodin... God bless the man so much... He executed alot of project with commissioning during his time...

Remove biases, compare any of the structures executed under him with licking roofs, cracked walls, error filled structures. Go to any of those old structures and sincerely identify errors.
Re: 38 Nigerian Universities Increase Tuition Fees – ASUU by sugarsoul(m): 1:57am On Jun 28, 2017
OliveCynosure:

Wow.. Samuel!!!
Yesso! How you dey? Hope the boys are treating you good here?
Re: 38 Nigerian Universities Increase Tuition Fees – ASUU by johnime: 5:20am On Jun 29, 2017
Constance20:
False news!!!
Unilag fees was 14500 for returning students nd it was 63500 for freshers...Fees fir science nd language students was hiked to 19500.. Vanguard did nt do Proper investigation
why you like this now
Re: 38 Nigerian Universities Increase Tuition Fees – ASUU by nkakp(m): 7:58am On Jul 01, 2017
OliveCynosure:

Hehehe...okay
Are u guys on break now or what semester
Re: 38 Nigerian Universities Increase Tuition Fees – ASUU by OliveCynosure(f): 5:39am On Jul 02, 2017
nkakp:
Are u guys on break now or what semester

2nd semester
Re: 38 Nigerian Universities Increase Tuition Fees – ASUU by othman11(m): 7:17am On Jul 02, 2017
allrightsir:

In life you get what you pay for, even with the increased the fees amount to between $100-$200 (what kind of education do you really expect to get for even the $200, do you even stop to think about it? and you complain you cant get jobs when you graduate. Do you see the elite sending their children to your Universities....no! their children are sent abroad where University tuition can cost anywhere between $5000 and $40,000 and you care complaining that your fees have gone up to $200 lol!

To get our universities back on track, fees need to rise to a minimum of N500,000...University is not for everybody stop deceiving yourselves if you are paying any less you are not getting quality education and you will pay for it the rest of your lives with unemployment and low paying admin jobs because that is really all the average graduate is good for. I recently employed a driver...he is a graduate, 3 of the 6 people I interviewed are graduates...and they were all as dumb as f*ck!
500k for school fees. Evans brother spotted
Re: 38 Nigerian Universities Increase Tuition Fees – ASUU by nkakp(m): 6:15am On Jul 03, 2017
OliveCynosure:

2nd semester
Okay dear... Kindly Chat me up on WhatsApp
Re: 38 Nigerian Universities Increase Tuition Fees – ASUU by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 18, 2017
swiitJese:
Benson Idahosa University, from N284, 300 to N1, 150,000.
This one is just ridiculous

happy born day sweet
Re: 38 Nigerian Universities Increase Tuition Fees – ASUU by swiitJese(f): 8:08am On Jul 19, 2017
Drabeey:

happy born day sweet

Thank u cheesy
Re: 38 Nigerian Universities Increase Tuition Fees – ASUU by odogwubiafra: 8:14am On Aug 14, 2017
Danty37:

I don't think uniben can produce VC like Oshodin... God bless the man so much... He executed alot of project with commissioning during his time...

Substandard projects.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See Riddle The Gods Of Wisdom Couldn't Answer(can You?) / Ibrahim, Hauwa & Eman Indimi Graduate With MBAs From Lynn University (Photos) / Maritime Institution (cis) You Dnt Need Jamb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.