Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,975 members, 7,855,952 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 11:57 AM

My First Sex Experience By A Guy 18+ Serie 1 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My First Sex Experience By A Guy 18+ Serie 1 (1262 Views)

Sex Master ? My Mysterious Sex Experience / My First Sex Experience By Hakuna Matata / ₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My First Sex Experience By A Guy 18+ Serie 1 by nwacee11: 10:12pm On Jun 26, 2017
#MyFirstSexExperience by a guy who was raped by Aunty Chidinma."I experienced sex very early in life, I was about 11yrs old. I lived in a house with my parents, siblings and with two female house maids Aunty chidinma and Aunty Nneka. At that time, both aunty chidinma and aunty Nneka should be somewhere between 19-21yrs old, or so.It happened when I was alone in the house with aunty Chidinma, she started playing with me, tickling me and all that. It was not the first time she will play with me, but that day was unusual. Later, the play turned into romance, she started kissing me here and there. I would get shy and try to run away, she will catch me and continue doing that stuff, though it was after when I grew older, I came to understand that the play was called romance.She drew me nearer and calmed me down that I should not be afraid, that she wants to teach me something. I calmed down and stopped trying to run. This aunty continued kissing every part of me, then she opened the zip of my shorts. She brought out my tiny penis and started fumbling it in her hand. I felt little sensations running through my body. She fumbled on for a longtime, the penis did not stand. I was watching all along, watching every of her move.She now rubbed her palm with Vaseline and mixed it with a little water. She started rubbing and fumbling my penis in her palms again with that mixture, but this time in a more aggressive and vigorousmanner. The sweet sensation increased in double. In no time, my
Continue reading at
http://www.sideviewgist.com/2017/06/must-read-my-first-sex-experience-sent.html

Serie 2 loading

(1) (Reply)

A Good Woman Makes A Good Wife. True Or False? / Advice Needed, My Cousin And I Dating Same Girl / Slay Queens,beware!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.