Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,196 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Sex Master ? My Mysterious Sex Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Master ? My Mysterious Sex Experience (7659 Views)

Share Your Weirdest Sex Experience / Share Your First Time Sex Experience / Face Me I Face You Sex Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex Master ? My Mysterious Sex Experience by Deathisfree: 4:59pm On Apr 04, 2020
I’m so bored right now and decided to share one of my mysterious sex experience

Definitely I can’t say it all but the most mysterious sex have ever had was with a lady with a heart problem
This was how it happened

I invited her to my place (She schooled at one private Uni at Ibadan ) to cut the story short,she came over to spend 3days ,during sex she started gasping ,I thought she was pretending at first and I haven’t cum yet,tho,we’ve gone first round and it was brief,

Few mins later I noticed she was almost dying ,I sharply removed my d**k and rushed to the bathroom to pour some water on her ,her condition was getting worst and I started shaking and praying (that I will never invite a girl over to my house again )I felt it was asthma

She could not talk nor breath well ,fortunately for me she was able to point at her bag ,I checked and saw some medications,I gave her and about 2mins later. She was getting better ,finally she was okay in about an hour time. She explained to me that she has heart problem and she’s fighting with that. Guess what. I didn’t touch her again and that was a good bye

have slept with the following below
albino
black lady
white lady
mental disabled lady
big ass
small ass
big boobs
Group sex
Virgin
small Boobs
teenager
sugar mummy
Asthmatic patient
Had sex in the hospital with a nurse

Please share your mysterious sex experience let’s learn some lessons

2 Shares

Re: Sex Master ? My Mysterious Sex Experience by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 04, 2020
Please, is there any one with useful information to the whereabouts of that patient that escaped in Osun?

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Master ? My Mysterious Sex Experience by nobone(f): 5:06pm On Apr 04, 2020
Do you have certificates for all these achievements? Shior!!

Please repent!

12 Likes

Re: Sex Master ? My Mysterious Sex Experience by Wenkivincent: 5:10pm On Apr 04, 2020
This guy don go far Sha....but u didn't mention Hiv patient

6 Likes

Re: Sex Master ? My Mysterious Sex Experience by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 5:14pm On Apr 04, 2020
My friend had this girlfriend that he used to fvxk, so he had booked appointment for the pvssy, baba drank loads of adonko and was fully charged. The girl came and he wired her like tomorrow no they, after the fvcking she started to shake and gasp for air and breathe, thank goodness(instead of God cause na bad thing them do) she was able to tell him to get her sugar to take in her fainting voice. Baba start asking house people for sugar, after the whole kpa kpa kpa, everybody begin to play and laugh but he no send run with speed go gate like from marina UBA building to cms to but coke. The girl drank and recovered and told my guy her health challenges. Anytime baba wan knack her he they make sure say sugar they house, if he no sure he they buy am enter house. Drink sugar before be blow and during and after baba they refill sugar level. I wan craze with laugh, till today we they laugh am

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Master ? My Mysterious Sex Experience by Deathisfree: 5:17pm On Apr 04, 2020
Wenkivincent:
This guy don go far Sha....but u didn't mention Hiv patient

Lols. Might have came across one,may be my immune fought it because there was an incident of a girl I dis Virgined,she had an STD so I had to run for the rest too
My doctor said I was negative .also,my immune may be strong because the girl is positive and have never had an STD before
I think I am lucky, I do HIV test every year but all negatives

1 Like

Re: Sex Master ? My Mysterious Sex Experience by mymadam(m): 5:43pm On Apr 04, 2020
Erediauwa:
Please, is there any one with useful information to the whereabouts of that patient that escaped in Osun?

undecided Actually, it's NOT this @Op. Reports have it that that patient has been found and returned to base.
Re: Sex Master ? My Mysterious Sex Experience by dangermouse(m): 5:44pm On Apr 04, 2020
Erediauwa:
LOL!
Re: Sex Master ? My Mysterious Sex Experience by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 04, 2020
mymadam:

undecided Actually, it's NOT this @Op. Reports have it that that patient has been found and returned to base.
Good news then...
Re: Sex Master ? My Mysterious Sex Experience by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 04, 2020
Funny you. Fear wan kill you.
I once had sex with a lady with epilepsy. I didn't Know she was epileptic initially. While in the act, she suddenly developed seizures which i initially thought to be uncontrollable orgasm. Due to my medical experience, i didn't panick. But my penis really shrank.
I was just thinking what if she suddenly developed the seizure while giving me bj. That will be the end of my penis. God forbid shocked

17 Likes

Re: Sex Master ? My Mysterious Sex Experience by Deathisfree: 5:56pm On Apr 04, 2020
LIVINGICON:
Funny you. Fear wan kill you.
I once had sex with a lady with epilepsy. I didn't Know she was epileptic initially. While in the act, she suddenly developed seizures which i initially thought to be uncontrollable orgasm. Due to my medical experience, i didn't panick. But my penis really shrank.
I was just thinking what if she suddenly developed the seizure while giving me bj. That will be the end of my penis. God forbid shocked

Mad o

1 Like

Re: Sex Master ? My Mysterious Sex Experience by tunize(m): 5:57pm On Apr 04, 2020
Erediauwa:
Domor..!! They said they've seenbtye person now.
Re: Sex Master ? My Mysterious Sex Experience by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 04, 2020
tunize:

Domor..!! They said they've seenbtye person now.
Vbèè óye hé?

U ru Esè.
Re: Sex Master ? My Mysterious Sex Experience by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 04, 2020
lies, lies,lies, see all the readers leaking precum already
Re: Sex Master ? My Mysterious Sex Experience by Happyfela(m): 6:17pm On Apr 04, 2020
We both slept in the bed. Woke up in the morning to see her in the living room downstairs

That shit is not right.

3 Likes

Re: Sex Master ? My Mysterious Sex Experience by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 04, 2020
Erediauwa:
Yes bro. I heard that the patient hired a taxi to take him/her to Ekiti State. He is currently hiding in Ekiti pupa. According to my source.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex Master ? My Mysterious Sex Experience by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 04, 2020
Let the lies start flowing in grin
Re: Sex Master ? My Mysterious Sex Experience by arnoldogiamien: 10:44pm On Apr 04, 2020
Deathisfree:
I’m so bored right now and decided to share one of my mysterious sex experience

Definitely I can’t say it all but the most mysterious sex have ever had was with a lady with a heart problem
This was how it happened

I invited her to my place (She schooled at one private Uni at Ibadan ) to cut the story short,she came over to spend 3days ,during sex she started gasping ,I thought she was pretending at first and I haven’t cum yet,tho,we’ve gone first round and it was brief,

Few mins later I noticed she was almost dying ,I sharply removed my d**k and rushed to the bathroom to pour some water on her ,her condition was getting worst and I started shaking and praying (that I will never invite a girl over to my house again )I felt it was asthma

She could not talk nor breath well ,fortunately for me she was able to point at her bag ,I checked and saw some medications,I gave her and about 2mins later. She was getting better ,finally she was okay in about an hour time. She explained to me that she has heart problem and she’s fighting with that. Guess what. I didn’t touch her again and that was a good bye

have slept with the following below
albino
black lady
white lady
mental disabled lady
big ass
small ass
big boobs
Group sex
Virgin
small Boobs
teenager
sugar mummy
Asthmatic patient
Had sex in the hospital with a nurse

Please share your mysterious sex experience let’s learn some lessons
What about
HIV patient

1 Like

Re: Sex Master ? My Mysterious Sex Experience by Lamanii22(f): 11:07pm On Apr 04, 2020
Lmao... Even in our sins he still loves us... Imagine she lost her life that day.... It won't have been funny at all...

Share the experience you had with a nurse.....

1 Like

Re: Sex Master ? My Mysterious Sex Experience by Lamanii22(f): 11:11pm On Apr 04, 2020
BUHARIISCURSED:
My friend had this girlfriend that he used to fvxk, so he had booked appointment for the pvssy, baba drank loads of adonko and was fully charged. The girl came and he wired her like tomorrow no they, after the fvcking she started to shake and gasp for air and breathe, thank goodness(instead of God cause na bad thing them do) she was able to tell him to get her sugar to take in her fainting voice. Baba start asking house people for sugar, after the whole kpa kpa kpa, everybody begin to play and laugh but he no send run with speed go gate like from marina UBA building to cms to but coke. The girl drank and recovered and told my guy her health challenges. Anytime baba wan knack her he they make sure say sugar they house, if he no sure he they buy am enter house. Drink sugar before be blow and during and after baba they refill sugar level. I wan craze with laugh, till today we they laugh am

"Instead of God cause na bad thing dem do".... That part really got me looool... It's so funny...

1 Like

Re: Sex Master ? My Mysterious Sex Experience by CheedyJ(m): 11:14pm On Apr 04, 2020
nobone:
Do you have certificates for all these achievements? Shior!!

Please repent!
You won't understand oo..

1 Like

Re: Sex Master ? My Mysterious Sex Experience by danot1030: 12:39am On Apr 05, 2020
Erediauwa:

Look no further, the person above you is the person.

1 Like

Re: Sex Master ? My Mysterious Sex Experience by VIRGINlabia(m): 1:48am On Apr 05, 2020
Lamanii22:
Lmao... Even in our sins he still loves us... Imagine she lost her life that day.... It won't have been funny at all...

Share the experience you had with a nurse.....

Are you a Nurse......to chop your virgimus dey hungry me this small girl, how I wish you dey 042 walahi I go find you come, till I tabulate your virgimus

1 Like

Re: Sex Master ? My Mysterious Sex Experience by Vulcanheph(m): 4:10am On Apr 05, 2020
Message to the Op

1 Like

Re: Sex Master ? My Mysterious Sex Experience by Dreyton36: 6:43am On Apr 05, 2020
If you never Bleep deaf and dumb ___make you they hear be be be be be be be be
Then u never start
Re: Sex Master ? My Mysterious Sex Experience by Deathisfree: 7:21am On Apr 05, 2020
Dreyton36:
If you never Bleep deaf and dumb ___make you they hear be be be be be be be be
Then u never start

Lols. That one deep o.
Re: Sex Master ? My Mysterious Sex Experience by Deathisfree: 7:23am On Apr 05, 2020
CheedyJ:

You won't understand oo..

Correct nigga

Re: Sex Master ? My Mysterious Sex Experience by Blisplendor12(f): 7:26am On Apr 05, 2020
You're cursed
Re: Sex Master ? My Mysterious Sex Experience by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 8:44am On Apr 05, 2020
Lamanii22:

"Instead of God cause na bad thing dem do".... That part really got me looool... It's so funny...
You need see the babe drained na heaven help am that day

1 Like

Re: Sex Master ? My Mysterious Sex Experience by Lamanii22(f): 8:46am On Apr 05, 2020
VIRGINlabia:

Are you a Nurse......to chop your virgimus dey hungry me this small girl, how I wish you dey 042 walahi I go find you come, till I tabulate your virgimus

Mad oo... Loool
Re: Sex Master ? My Mysterious Sex Experience by franklingud(m): 10:08am On Apr 05, 2020
Quarantine conji is real!!!

Sex topics have become too much on NL

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Broke up with me Cus I Said No Sex Till Marriage / The Strange Goat I Saw In Ijebu-ode (photo) / Dating Without Sex Is It Not Possible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.