Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Reasons Why Up To 70 Percent Of Us Are Broke - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Up To 70 Percent Of Us Are Broke (668 Views)

Your Faithful Wife Will Fvck Other Men When You Are Broke For A Long Time / Dating A Nigerian Girl When You Are Broke Or Poor - 2019 Solution / Finding The Right Woman When You Are Broke Is A Romantic Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why Up To 70 Percent Of Us Are Broke by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 26, 2017
some might wonder if God actually answers prayers. He does but would not coz of all the bad things we intend doing when the money comes. Most of us want to do the following:

- carry expensive ashawo and sleep outside

- rebel and leave our father's house when not ripe enough

- abandon our mother because of girls

-run around parties in all parts of the world

- buy flamboyant things like cars and mansions

- do tatoo, ear rings and too much designers

- go to foreign expensive schools, restaurants etc

What you need is salvation not vanity!
Re: Reasons Why Up To 70 Percent Of Us Are Broke by toastedbread: 10:49pm On Jun 26, 2017
how does going to a foreign school make one broke?
Re: Reasons Why Up To 70 Percent Of Us Are Broke by NCANpatroller: 10:53pm On Jun 26, 2017
Did someone sit on ur head?

Re: Reasons Why Up To 70 Percent Of Us Are Broke by Emac34: 11:12pm On Jun 26, 2017
NCANpatroller:
Did someone sit on ur head?
I think the brain is paining him...

op berra fvck off

Re: Reasons Why Up To 70 Percent Of Us Are Broke by Nobody: 7:04am On Jun 27, 2017
toastedbread:
how does going to a foreign school make one broke?
real matters o. Converting to dollars no be beans o. You will spend a lot. Can you imagine that 150,000 naira is just 400 dollars?
Re: Reasons Why Up To 70 Percent Of Us Are Broke by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 27, 2017
like one guy that got a contract of 500,000 naira in a construction site, he lost it and carried 2 ashawo after taking drugs. he couldn't get up to work the next day.

Me wey manage handle 5k one time, i misbehave with satzenbrau embarassed
Re: Reasons Why Up To 70 Percent Of Us Are Broke by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 26, 2017
Emac34:
I think the brain is paining him...

op berra fvck off
taah.. oya tell me your plans for big money. Na woman jare

(1) (Reply)

Lady Bought Birthday Gifts For Her Boyfriend On Credit And Later Told Him To Pay / How To Know If You’re Important To A Guy? 7 Sure Fire Ways / Why Is It That Guy's Don't Wear Engaged Ring??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.