Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Do You Have Sex In The Dream? This Is What It Means - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Have Sex In The Dream? This Is What It Means (1943 Views)

Naira Marley: 'Dolapo Badmus Wants To Have Sex With Me But She Is Really Ugly' / Fan Who Had Sex With Tonto Dikeh In The Dream - Actress Replies / See The Strange Dream This Nigerian Lady Had, She Needs An Advice (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have Sex In The Dream? This Is What It Means by zammyvindy: 12:00am On Jun 27, 2017
Do You Have Sex in The Dream? This is What it Means
see here to read the hot note
http://www.247onlinenews.ml/2017/06/DoYouHaveSex.html
Re: Do You Have Sex In The Dream? This Is What It Means by Nobody: 12:27am On Jun 27, 2017
grin

Ofcurz grin

And i kinda like it tho coz i can feel the "turbulence" wink
Re: Do You Have Sex In The Dream? This Is What It Means by UndisputedBosom(m): 12:43am On Jun 27, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin
Ofcurz grin

Is not healthy..,..why choose fantansy over reality
Re: Do You Have Sex In The Dream? This Is What It Means by Nobody: 12:45am On Jun 27, 2017
UndisputedBosom:

There's nothing unhealthy about it.
if you can every other thing in dream why must sex be different.
Re: Do You Have Sex In The Dream? This Is What It Means by UndisputedBosom(m): 12:49am On Jun 27, 2017
Ighoga898:
There's nothing unhealthy about it. if you can every other thing in dream why must sex be different.

My beliefs taught me otherwise
Re: Do You Have Sex In The Dream? This Is What It Means by Nobody: 12:59am On Jun 27, 2017
UndisputedBosom:

My beliefs taught me otherwise
Basically u do all real life activities in dream. Is sex not part of it?.
now tell me for instance is anything wrong with a pastor dreaming about having sex with his wife.?,
Re: Do You Have Sex In The Dream? This Is What It Means by Nobody: 1:02am On Jun 27, 2017
UndisputedBosom:

Eehnn..

Why? Can u choose what to dream before u go to bed? undecided
Re: Do You Have Sex In The Dream? This Is What It Means by UndisputedBosom(m): 1:07am On Jun 27, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Eehnn..
Why? Can u choose what to dream before u go to bed? undecided

Nope but it can be enhanced by how or what was on our mind b4 we sleep off
Re: Do You Have Sex In The Dream? This Is What It Means by UndisputedBosom(m): 1:11am On Jun 27, 2017
Ighoga898:

Basically u do all real life activities in dream. Is sex not part of it?.
now tell me for instance is anything wrong with a pastor dreaming about having sex with his wife.?,

Why would a husband fantansies dream-bangin his wife when he can walk up 2 her and have the really thing

I even see that as a sin sef
Re: Do You Have Sex In The Dream? This Is What It Means by Nobody: 2:03am On Jun 27, 2017
UndisputedBosom:

Nope but it can be enhanced by how or what was on our mind b4 we sleep off

No u cant control what to dream...

Isnt that sometimes we weird dreams we never think abt it?
E.g. one of ur family juz killed or died on ur dream, or ur getting drown in a big flash flood or u have a car crash etc etc...

Besides, SEX is natural. Its part of every living things in this world..
Re: Do You Have Sex In The Dream? This Is What It Means by R3B3L(m): 6:34am On Jun 27, 2017
UndisputedBosom:

Why would a husband fantansies dream-bangin his wife when he can walk up 2 her and have the really thing

undecided
Re: Do You Have Sex In The Dream? This Is What It Means by bigcee(m): 6:40am On Jun 27, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin
Ofcurz grin
Dey have finish the life of this one undecided

Re: Do You Have Sex In The Dream? This Is What It Means by Nobody: 7:56am On Jun 27, 2017
UndisputedBosom:

stop being so over religious for once. Why do u even think we dream in the first place.
We dream to relish d moments we can't have at the moment in real life. Now someone could miss his wife so much dat he wishes he was with her at the moment. So that person is most likely to think about his wife while he sleeps, the same way he thinks about her in real life.. ...Hence, the phenomenal is known as dream.

(1) (Reply)

See Pretty Damsel Advice For Ladies That Got People Talking / Sex Talk: Five Sex Myths You Need To Drop / Endowed 21yr-old Aristo Babe Shares Viral Clip Of Her First Anal Sex Routine!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.