Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

See The Viral Photo Of A Nigerian Man & His Banana That Got People Talking - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Viral Photo Of A Nigerian Man & His Banana That Got People Talking (7918 Views)

Big-Sized Man & His Woman In Doggy Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos / Photo Of A Young Man, His Cassava & The Girls Got People Talking / A Nigerian Man & His Big Oyinbo Lady Got People Talking (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Viral Photo Of A Nigerian Man & His Banana That Got People Talking by LubeyNaijaBlog: 1:39am On Jun 27, 2017
In Davido's voice, "banana fall on you"...

What do you think about this shot? 
Hit or Miss?

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/06/see-viral-photo-of-nigerian-man-his.html?m=1

Cc: Lalasticlala

Re: See The Viral Photo Of A Nigerian Man & His Banana That Got People Talking by ikp120(m): 1:46am On Jun 27, 2017
Bros come here lemme swear for you.

***Lays hand on his bald head***

Thunder fall on you!
SARS fall on you!
Gold diggers follow you!

angry angry

9 Likes

Re: See The Viral Photo Of A Nigerian Man & His Banana That Got People Talking by Nobody: 1:54am On Jun 27, 2017
ikp120:
Bros come here lemme swear for you.

***Lays hand on his bald head***

Thunder fall on you!
SARS fall on you!
Gold diggers follow on you!

angry angry

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: See The Viral Photo Of A Nigerian Man & His Banana That Got People Talking by Tolexander: 4:21am On Jun 27, 2017
The man is a monkey!

Banana don fall on him true true!

1 Like

Re: See The Viral Photo Of A Nigerian Man & His Banana That Got People Talking by lenghtinny(m): 5:47am On Jun 27, 2017
When your brain is paining you seriously angry
For hin mind he is unique and different. Stupidity fall on him

1 Like

Re: See The Viral Photo Of A Nigerian Man & His Banana That Got People Talking by FromZeroToHero(m): 6:23am On Jun 27, 2017
Nice body physique

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Viral Photo Of A Nigerian Man & His Banana That Got People Talking by Alitair(m): 6:28am On Jun 27, 2017
Airforce1 is that u?

3 Likes

Re: See The Viral Photo Of A Nigerian Man & His Banana That Got People Talking by Alexbrain(m): 6:40am On Jun 27, 2017
Discovering your talents and building up your skills with be a very productive way to tackle unemployment and become an entrepreneur.
Check out this free online book that will help you with that
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/657738
http://okadabooks.com/book/about/talent__the_bomb/12751#
Re: See The Viral Photo Of A Nigerian Man & His Banana That Got People Talking by Lionessza(f): 6:49am On Jun 27, 2017
It would have been a hit for me if he had shown the tip of his thing measuring up to the bananas tongue , but now I don't know if this is wishful thinking on his part or just tryna be artistic undecided?
Re: See The Viral Photo Of A Nigerian Man & His Banana That Got People Talking by Olalekan95(m): 6:51am On Jun 27, 2017
;Dweed alert... ;Dweed alert...

1 Like

Re: See The Viral Photo Of A Nigerian Man & His Banana That Got People Talking by Onyenna(m): 7:26am On Jun 27, 2017
Ara agbaala onye Ara!

2 Likes

Re: See The Viral Photo Of A Nigerian Man & His Banana That Got People Talking by Onyenna(m): 7:27am On Jun 27, 2017
And finally, He has lost it.....

1 Like

Re: See The Viral Photo Of A Nigerian Man & His Banana That Got People Talking by Nobody: 7:28am On Jun 27, 2017
When dem born this one now dem go tell him mama congratulations.

1 Like

Re: See The Viral Photo Of A Nigerian Man & His Banana That Got People Talking by Martin0(m): 7:39am On Jun 27, 2017
Lionessza:
It would have been a hit for me if he had shown the tip of his thing measuring up to the bananas tongue , but now I don't know if this is wishful thinking on his part or just tryna be artistic undecided?
sure u wanna have a tast of that ripe banana

1 Like

Re: See The Viral Photo Of A Nigerian Man & His Banana That Got People Talking by Nobody: 7:40am On Jun 27, 2017
Nice body physique smiley
Re: See The Viral Photo Of A Nigerian Man & His Banana That Got People Talking by TrapHedges(m): 7:45am On Jun 27, 2017
Iono llow dudes comfortably do this.
Re: See The Viral Photo Of A Nigerian Man & His Banana That Got People Talking by Lionessza(f): 8:14am On Jun 27, 2017
Martin0:

Martin dear where did you get that from?
Re: See The Viral Photo Of A Nigerian Man & His Banana That Got People Talking by seyoops4u: 8:19am On Jun 27, 2017
This man was caught disguising as a banker defrauding people

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQgVeKJ9n_U
Re: See The Viral Photo Of A Nigerian Man & His Banana That Got People Talking by Martin0(m): 8:26am On Jun 27, 2017
Lionessza:

Martin dear where did you get that from?
from limpopo,answer me first,before u escape my question
Re: See The Viral Photo Of A Nigerian Man & His Banana That Got People Talking by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 27, 2017
See sombori bloda o cry
Re: See The Viral Photo Of A Nigerian Man & His Banana That Got People Talking by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jun 27, 2017
Lionessza:

2 Likes

Re: See The Viral Photo Of A Nigerian Man & His Banana That Got People Talking by Lionessza(f): 4:39pm On Jun 27, 2017
Martin0:

Lol d you not Martin? undecided tongue
Re: See The Viral Photo Of A Nigerian Man & His Banana That Got People Talking by Lionessza(f): 4:40pm On Jun 27, 2017
[quote author=Uchihaitaci post=57883767][/quote]

Lol
Re: See The Viral Photo Of A Nigerian Man & His Banana That Got People Talking by Martin0(m): 4:41pm On Jun 27, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, you not Martin? undecided tongue
hhahahahaah lio lio how is today going,?u still wondering abt that,well that my morning stunt to know the kind of friends I keep,so I wanted to try it on you just that u too smart to fall for that!!!
Re: See The Viral Photo Of A Nigerian Man & His Banana That Got People Talking by Martin0(m): 4:47pm On Jun 27, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol
I wanna ask u just one simple question ooo(Would you KISS your boyfriend in front of
your EX....?
Re: See The Viral Photo Of A Nigerian Man & His Banana That Got People Talking by Lionessza(f): 4:50pm On Jun 27, 2017
Martin0:

What was the question again?
Re: See The Viral Photo Of A Nigerian Man & His Banana That Got People Talking by Lionessza(f): 4:53pm On Jun 27, 2017
Martin0:
Re: See The Viral Photo Of A Nigerian Man & His Banana That Got People Talking by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 27, 2017
His face though...
Re: See The Viral Photo Of A Nigerian Man & His Banana That Got People Talking by Martin0(m): 4:55pm On Jun 27, 2017
Lionessza:

What was the question again?
don't worry it already over,
Re: See The Viral Photo Of A Nigerian Man & His Banana That Got People Talking by Lionessza(f): 4:57pm On Jun 27, 2017
Martin0:
I wanna ask u just one simple question ooo(Would you KISS your boyfriend in front of
your EX....?

Lol, why not if I feel like it? . Would you do the same Martin ?
Re: See The Viral Photo Of A Nigerian Man & His Banana That Got People Talking by Lionessza(f): 4:58pm On Jun 27, 2017
Martin0:
don't worry it already over,

Sure
Re: See The Viral Photo Of A Nigerian Man & His Banana That Got People Talking by Martin0(m): 5:01pm On Jun 27, 2017
Lionessza:

If your ex send u an sms saying "u will never find someone like me again" wat would be yo response in 5 seconds Be sincere ooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cheating Or Just Innocent Conversation? / I'm Giving Out Recharge Cards To 20 People Who Can Get This Correctly / What Qualities Makes Ur Girlfriend Outstanding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.