Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,485 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Give Me Your Itunes And Amazon Cards And Let Me Give You Naira. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Give Me Your Itunes And Amazon Cards And Let Me Give You Naira. (1318 Views)

And He Said To Me, Baby Sit And Let Me Plait Your Hair - Girls Can Relate / Drop the Lyrics To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title / Letter To Anti-bobrisky Fans: Live And Let Live Or You Leave. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Give Me Your Itunes And Amazon Cards And Let Me Give You Naira. by itzmoni(m): 8:22am On Jun 27, 2017
Good day...no need to talk the long talk about trust,fear and all..A mans word is all he has,I was and still a guy man,I lost cards and won some..that's just the real truth about doing business ,you win some and lose some...its only by God's grace we pray our winnings are more than loses...i understand the risk and fear we have,I do also get the fear, but like i said...A man's word is all he has...JUST TRY ME.
0905753898 WhatsApp number.
Re: Give Me Your Itunes And Amazon Cards And Let Me Give You Naira. by micknico250: 8:19pm On Jun 27, 2017
Do you think you can go free by taking my card? I send this person card and he redeemed my iTunes card and blocked me on WhatsApp after when he is telling me that he will send my money to my account ,,,, am attaching the conversation now [

Re: Give Me Your Itunes And Amazon Cards And Let Me Give You Naira. by itzmoni(m): 4:09am On Jun 28, 2017
Ate you sure you are ok....that ain't my number....check please..Thank...God bless.you..
Re: Give Me Your Itunes And Amazon Cards And Let Me Give You Naira. by itzmoni(m): 7:52am On Jun 28, 2017
micknico250:
Do you think you can go free by taking my card? I send this person card and he redeemed my iTunes card and blocked me on WhatsApp after when he is telling me that he will send my money to my account ,,,, am attaching the conversation now [
why are you doing this....if truly and honestly that is me I dear you to show my number alongside the conversation... I leave u for my God to handle.
Re: Give Me Your Itunes And Amazon Cards And Let Me Give You Naira. by renkent: 11:27am On Jul 01, 2017
just did business worth 500$ iTunes cards....the dude is legit and fast..
Re: Give Me Your Itunes And Amazon Cards And Let Me Give You Naira. by mrmrmister: 11:39am On Jul 01, 2017
renkent:
just did business worth 500$ iTunes cards....the dude is legit and fast..

Ironically, you just created an account some minutes ago.

And your first post had to be here.
Learner! grin

1 Like

Re: Give Me Your Itunes And Amazon Cards And Let Me Give You Naira. by lordweezy(m): 11:40am On Jul 01, 2017
micknico250:

pls give me ur number or whatsapp me I need it and I prefer physical contact before payment
Re: Give Me Your Itunes And Amazon Cards And Let Me Give You Naira. by itzmoni(m): 11:44am On Jul 01, 2017
Re: Give Me Your Itunes And Amazon Cards And Let Me Give You Naira. by renkent: 11:49am On Jul 01, 2017
mrmrmister:

And your first post had to be here. Learner! grin
only scammers think like a scammer.
Re: Give Me Your Itunes And Amazon Cards And Let Me Give You Naira. by itzmoni(m): 11:49am On Jul 01, 2017
Ironically u are right...I believe we all are entitled to what and how we think...like I said a man's word is all he has...just try me and see...
PS..i did tell her help me drop a review,I'm new here so I need all d reviews I can get.thanks
mrmrmister:

And your first post had to be here.
Learner! grin
Re: Give Me Your Itunes And Amazon Cards And Let Me Give You Naira. by mrmrmister: 11:50am On Jul 01, 2017
renkent:
only scammers think like a scammer.

Of course. grin
Learner!
Re: Give Me Your Itunes And Amazon Cards And Let Me Give You Naira. by itzmoni(m): 8:47am On Jul 02, 2017
Thanks...trust is every thing we need...still need more cards Amazon,iTunes from Canada and US...just holla @ me
Re: Give Me Your Itunes And Amazon Cards And Let Me Give You Naira. by itzmoni(m): 9:23am On Jul 02, 2017
mrmrmister:

Of course. grin
Learner!
don't know what you intend to gain from ruining my business, but God dey bro...pics of business between me and ms iren attached... Hope this gives u a real meaning to the saying“never judge a book by its cover"have a good day sir.
Re: Give Me Your Itunes And Amazon Cards And Let Me Give You Naira. by itzmoni(m): 10:38am On Jul 06, 2017
Keep them coming pipo...
Re: Give Me Your Itunes And Amazon Cards And Let Me Give You Naira. by itzmoni(m): 7:51pm On Jul 19, 2017
I need cards

(1) (Reply)

Guys Beware Of This Type Of Lady / Who Will Be My Girlfriend / How Feminism Ideology Is Brainwashing This Nigerian 18 Years Old Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.