Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,683 members, 7,865,735 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:45 AM

Most Nigerian Ladies Have Never Had Great Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Nigerian Ladies Have Never Had Great Sex (2759 Views)

15 Memes That Depict Most Nigerian Relationships (Photos) / "I Just Had Great Sex And I Am Drunk" / Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Have Never Had Great Sex by Victornezzar: 12:14pm On Jun 27, 2017
greyboy5000:
no mInd the guy jare smiley
no p wink
greyboy5000:
no mInd the guy jare smiley
no p
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Have Never Had Great Sex by FitnessDoctor: 12:18pm On Jun 27, 2017
MsRoe:
Yes, our society discourages women from expressing their sexuality. Women who are overly sexual are being called sluts. So, most women don't unleash and explore their desires. Some are lucky enough to find men who suit them sexually while others continue to live in silent frustration.

Society does not discourage anything my dear, if you keep to your one partner you are allowed to have sex as many times as you want. But most ladies keep jumping from one man to the other and that is what society frowns at... Look at the women that are overly sexual, they expose their bodies and have broken marriages.

You are allowed to explore, but keep it with one man and don't go running to another just because the one man made too many mistakes

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Have Never Had Great Sex by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 27, 2017
Oyindidi:
So truetongue
does he give it to you to the extreme for u to have said that?I thought you're BA
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Have Never Had Great Sex by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jun 27, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Society does not discourage anything my dear, if you keep to your one partner you are allowed to have sex as many times as you want. But most ladies keep jumping from one man to the other and that is what society frowns at... Look at the women that are overly sexual, they expose their bodies and have broken marriages.

You are allowed to explore, but keep it with one man and don't go running to another just because the one man made too many mistakes

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

Let's just be honest about this, okay? Within the context of marriage, if a woman has a high libido and is sexually dissatisfied, she's shamed and people would start telling her husband "that's what you get for marrying a woman who wasn't a virgin. Her eye done tear and her pussy na well". If a woman is forward in bed, some men would start to look at her crooked and wonder "bad girl, na who teach you all this one". Because of this, some women feel repressed and they won't express themselves for fear of being judged for it.

You should consider even female genital mutilation where parts of the clitoris are severed. If she can't feel any pleasure herself, sex becomes an activity solely for the benefit of the man. That's the height if female sexual repression.

But the world is changing.

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Have Never Had Great Sex by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 27, 2017
MsRoe:

Let's just be honest about this, okay? Within the context of marriage, if a woman has a high libido and is sexually dissatisfied, she's shamed and people would start telling her husband "that's what you get for marrying a woman who wasn't a virgin. Her eye done tear and her pussy na well". If a woman is forward in bed, some men would start to look at her crooked and wonder "bad girl, na who teach you all this one". Because of this, some women feel repressed and they won't express themselves for fear of being judged for it.

You should consider even female genital mutilation where parts of the clitoris are severed. If she can't feel any pleasure herself, sex becomes an activity solely for the benefit of the man. That's the height if female sexual repression.

You should not allow what people think or say affect you as if they're living your life for you. I really don't care about marrying a Virgin, but my wife to be must be an inventor like my humble self when it comes to activities behind the sheets.
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Have Never Had Great Sex by FitnessDoctor: 12:52pm On Jun 27, 2017
MsRoe:

The world is changing in a bad way.. If a woman is so good in bed, it is normal to think she must have had so many sexual partners (experience is the best teacher) and no man would love to stay with a lady who have given her price to so many man... That is common sense my dear..

But when a woman marries an understanding man (and does not choose to manage her husband like most african ladies do with their relationships), then she will not fear what others will say and will understand what he is thinking, infact the husband will want both of them to improve even further to make their orgasms even intense. That is what true husbands do... It is not what others think, it is what you and those that you care about think that matters.
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Have Never Had Great Sex by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 27, 2017
Honips:
You should not allow what people think or say affect you as if they're living your life for you. I really don't care about marrying a Virgin, but my wife to be must be an inventor like my humble self when it comes to activities behind the sheets.

You're right about not living your life for people. But it takes strength to not give a Bleep. That's why people bow to societal pressures to do all sorts of things even when it doesn't give them any personal pleasure. But those strong ones amongst us, that don't mind nasty labels because they're sure about their own self worth, are the ones changing the world. Eventually, the weaker ones would feel free to follow.
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Have Never Had Great Sex by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 27, 2017
MsRoe:

You're right about not living your life for people. But it takes strength to not give a Bleep. That's why people bow to societal pressures to do all sorts of things even when it doesn't give them any personal pleasure. But those strong ones amongst us, that don't mind nasty labels because they're sure about their own self worth, are the ones changing the world. Eventually, the weaker ones would feel free to follow.
That's true dear but one has to put up a thick skull to resist such, learn to separate the wheat from the chaff. They are not worth ur time and energy smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Have Never Had Great Sex by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 27, 2017
IwillSucced:
I posted an article to lay a complain and most ladies were talking nonsense especially sexky. saying that sex is not food.. grin grin grin grin ..

Most ladies don't know what great sex is all about, the feeling it gives you, they think it is all about orgasms when it is just more than that.

Most of them don't even that there is a big different between an intense orgasm and just an ordinary one like they used to have.

No wonder Nigerian ladies cheat
so after them ban u with that your misteriouz monicker..you went to open another one..and the first monicker you could ever remember is sekxy..you must have missed me so much
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Have Never Had Great Sex by IwillSucced(m): 9:05am On Jun 28, 2017
sekxy:

so after them ban u with that your misteriouz monicker..you went to open another one..and the first monicker you could ever remember is sekxy..you must have missed me so much

You replied to my thread one time and that is why I mentioned you.. I don't really know you.. I am just replying to your mention here
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Have Never Had Great Sex by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 28, 2017
IwillSucced:

You replied to my thread one time and that is why I mentioned you.. I don't really know you.. I am just replying to your mention here
ok
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Have Never Had Great Sex by shaneroberts26: 7:09pm On Jul 04, 2017
urs.
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Have Never Had Great Sex by shaneroberts26: 12:46pm On Jul 05, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Wrong For A Christian Guy To Marry A Muslim Girl? / 19 Years Old Offers Herself To Be Married To Mr Izuchukwu Of Ozubulu / Lady Refuses To Kiss Hubby At Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.