Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,791 members, 7,824,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Lady Refuses To Kiss Hubby At Wedding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Refuses To Kiss Hubby At Wedding (2735 Views)

Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This / Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) / Lady Refuses Her Boyfriend's Breakup, See Her Funny Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Refuses To Kiss Hubby At Wedding by Celebrityblog: 11:24pm On Feb 19, 2019
More

Re: Lady Refuses To Kiss Hubby At Wedding by Celebrityblog: 11:25pm On Feb 19, 2019
Re: Lady Refuses To Kiss Hubby At Wedding by darocha1: 11:28pm On Feb 19, 2019
Why this silly attitude, czll of the wedding if you no wan do

1 Like

Re: Lady Refuses To Kiss Hubby At Wedding by ubunja(m): 11:28pm On Feb 19, 2019
Today's men are just losers.
I would have slapped her so hard that veil was gonna fall off.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Refuses To Kiss Hubby At Wedding by daddytime(m): 11:31pm On Feb 19, 2019
Lol

Na me you wan use take comot from singles market abi...na now you remember say my mouth dey smell...

In fact na from the church you dey follow your parents go house ....idiot

3 Likes

Re: Lady Refuses To Kiss Hubby At Wedding by Nobody: 11:32pm On Feb 19, 2019
She's not attracted to the guy..simple.
Re: Lady Refuses To Kiss Hubby At Wedding by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 11:32pm On Feb 19, 2019
she's shy

1 Like

Re: Lady Refuses To Kiss Hubby At Wedding by Baddiezz(f): 11:33pm On Feb 19, 2019
ubunja:
Today's men are just losers. I would have slapped her so hard that veil was gonna fall off.
Smh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Refuses To Kiss Hubby At Wedding by jakandeola(m): 11:34pm On Feb 19, 2019
iwill Neva let any woman disgraced me like dis

2 Likes

Re: Lady Refuses To Kiss Hubby At Wedding by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 11:36pm On Feb 19, 2019
ubunja:
I pity your wife

2 Likes

Re: Lady Refuses To Kiss Hubby At Wedding by Offpoint: 11:37pm On Feb 19, 2019
How did the relationship later metamorphose into a wedding in the first place? or was it a case of force marriage?

1 Like

Re: Lady Refuses To Kiss Hubby At Wedding by xoxocandy(f): 11:37pm On Feb 19, 2019
ubunja:
werey re oh

2 Likes

Re: Lady Refuses To Kiss Hubby At Wedding by ubunja(m): 11:39pm On Feb 19, 2019
xoxocandy:
werey re oh
what does that even mean??

1 Like

Re: Lady Refuses To Kiss Hubby At Wedding by Offpoint: 11:46pm On Feb 19, 2019
ubunja:
what does that even mean??
It means Jesus is not from owerri

4 Likes

Re: Lady Refuses To Kiss Hubby At Wedding by ubunja(m): 11:48pm On Feb 19, 2019
Offpoint:

It means Jesus is not from owerri
oh.
So what's your take on the silly hoe's antics?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Refuses To Kiss Hubby At Wedding by Baddiezz(f): 11:49pm On Feb 19, 2019
ubunja:

Totally. No slut can act like a monkey and get away with it.
I will leave those lips swollen with a slap
wow what an unlucky lady she is

1 Like

Re: Lady Refuses To Kiss Hubby At Wedding by Offpoint: 11:54pm On Feb 19, 2019
ubunja:
oh.
So what's your take on the silly hoe's antics?
lol, Dude I was kidding about the interpretation o... it means: "This is madness" or "This is mad person" or in pidgin "na mad person be this o....

on the topic: I believe it was a case of force marriage, cuz it's not normal.
Re: Lady Refuses To Kiss Hubby At Wedding by ubunja(m): 12:09am On Feb 20, 2019
Offpoint:

lol, Dude I was kidding about the interpretation o... it means: "This is madness" or "This is mad person" or in pidgin "na mad person be this o....

on the topic: I believe it was a case of force marriage, cuz it's not normal.
that mad person being me? You sir are a donkey.

So the hoe allows herself to be force-wed but refuses to be force-kissed? Hilarious.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Refuses To Kiss Hubby At Wedding by toluleke(m): 12:46am On Feb 20, 2019
[quote author=ubunja post=75909940]
Totally. No slut can act like a monkey and get away with it.
I will leave those lips swollen with a slap[/quotebaba you dey vex ooo.There are two side to a story no mind all this bloggers
Re: Lady Refuses To Kiss Hubby At Wedding by ubunja(m): 1:10am On Feb 20, 2019
toluleke:
baba you dey vex ooo.There are two side to a story no mind all this bloggers
mah niggah
Re: Lady Refuses To Kiss Hubby At Wedding by LisaAnne(f): 1:50am On Feb 20, 2019
she's probably not a fan of PDA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Refuses To Kiss Hubby At Wedding by LisaAnne(f): 1:52am On Feb 20, 2019
When someone you love or date doesn’t show interest in PDA, you should respect their decision. Not everyone is comfortable with that idea, because people’s opinion about PDA varies.

.Its my birthday! Check the link on my profile.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Refuses To Kiss Hubby At Wedding by dingbang(m): 2:58am On Feb 20, 2019
LisaAnne:
When someone you love or date doesn’t show interest in PDA, you should respect their decision. Not everyone is comfortable with that idea, because people’s opinion about PDA varies.
even on a wedding day?? Cut me some slack!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Refuses To Kiss Hubby At Wedding by LegitGuy22: 3:11am On Feb 20, 2019
Why should you pity his wife?
Re: Lady Refuses To Kiss Hubby At Wedding by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:29am On Feb 20, 2019
There's actually no need kissing my wife on wedding day undecided And if it would happen, we must have agreed to do so even before the wedding starts
Re: Lady Refuses To Kiss Hubby At Wedding by Preshy561(f): 6:34am On Feb 20, 2019
Bad odours, breath.
Don't blame the woman, she has her reasons.
Re: Lady Refuses To Kiss Hubby At Wedding by 9japrof(m): 6:56am On Feb 20, 2019
We just have some beach asz neegars, weaklings, maybe the girl thinks he's doing him a favour marrying him in the first place...

There are shits neegars shouldn't take in the first, the only way a babe can be forgiven for this stunt is if the neegar has halitosis

1 Like

Re: Lady Refuses To Kiss Hubby At Wedding by Jaqenhghar: 7:11am On Feb 20, 2019
ubunja:
Because of kiss.
Re: Lady Refuses To Kiss Hubby At Wedding by MISEDUCATIONS: 8:19am On Feb 20, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

Because of kiss.
if kiss is nothing why did she withhold it?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Gf Is Behaving Strange / Free Nigerian Wedding Cost Calculator / Another Toxic Relationship Ended

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.