Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,812 members, 7,813,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

Nigerian Ladies Are The Worst Women On Earth - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Ladies Are The Worst Women On Earth (2941 Views)

What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! / Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? / Nigerian Ladies Married To Italian Men & They Are Happy (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Ladies Are The Worst Women On Earth by IwillSucced(m): 12:26pm On Jun 27, 2017
compared to Kenya women (who are crazy). Nigerian ladies are the worst because Nigeria is the most advanced (black) African country filled with semi-illiterates who feel that they are valuable and have a say.

You see them on social media pouring out their opinions which is not well built.. In school it is worse. Most ladies are not looking forward to being the best with the slogan "dey no dey carry first for university"..

Men are worst, but the ladies are just unimaginable, because it becomes harder for them to marry and fulfill their natural cause.

Nigeria needs education first to stand because the rate at which more semi illiterates is growing, the country might loss everything.

Most Nigerians build their lives on the belief that they are here to manage, that you should not seek much but seek enough and that is why most of these semi-illiterates spend more on their hair, makeup and clothes than they do on their brain. You can see them reading romantic novels everywhere and living their lives like that when they are supposed to build themselves just the way their mothers did.

They claim that society does not allow them to be sexual or free, or independent, yet you see most of them relying on men and their vagina for money. You see many of them getting jobs and just stick to that job claiming that they will just assist their husbands with that.

Nigeria needs Education to survive

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are The Worst Women On Earth by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 27, 2017
Don't say things like that op.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are The Worst Women On Earth by Silentscreamer(f): 12:35pm On Jun 27, 2017
Is that all?
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are The Worst Women On Earth by ShayGirl(f): 12:49pm On Jun 27, 2017
Campaign for the next presidential election to grant these things Nigeria lack na undecided.....don't worry u would succeed!
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are The Worst Women On Earth by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 27, 2017
IwillSucced:
compared to Kenya women (who are crazy). Nigerian ladies are the worst because Nigeria is the most advanced (black) African country filled with semi-illiterates who feel that they are valuable and have a say.

You see them on social media pouring out their opinions which is not well built.. In school it is worse. Most ladies are not looking forward to being the best with the slogan "dey no dey carry first for university"..

Men are worst, but the ladies are just unimaginable, because it becomes harder for them to marry and fulfill their natural cause.

Nigeria needs education first to stand because the rate at which more semi illiterates is growing, the country might loss everything.

Most Nigerians build their lives on the belief that they are here to manage, that you should not seek much but seek enough and that is why most of these semi-illiterates spend more on their hair, makeup and clothes than they do on their brain. You can see them reading romantic novels everywhere and living their lives like that when they are supposed to build themselves just the way their mothers did.

They claim that society does not allow them to be sexual or free, or independent, yet you see most of them relying on men and their vagina for money. You see many of them getting jobs and just stick to that job claiming that they will just assist their husbands with that.

Nigeria needs Education to survive
You sound really frustrated OP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are The Worst Women On Earth by BiafraBushBoy(m): 12:51pm On Jun 27, 2017
ShayGirl:
Campaign for the next presidential election to grant these things Nigeria lack na undecided.....don't worry u would succeed!

lol...

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are The Worst Women On Earth by IwillSucced(m): 12:54pm On Jun 27, 2017
Honips:
You sound really frustrated OP.

You talk to much , I see your comment on every thread, I though fashion bloggers were supposed to be more busy with their blogs

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are The Worst Women On Earth by makydebbie(f): 12:54pm On Jun 27, 2017
I for bash op, but I'm not a Nigerian. grin I trust my Nigerian sisters, they're coming. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are The Worst Women On Earth by IwillSucced(m): 12:55pm On Jun 27, 2017
ShayGirl:

That means you will have to undergo another one year education to confirm you truly made it through school and did not open your legs for any lecturer...

I will make sure it happens

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are The Worst Women On Earth by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jun 27, 2017
IwillSucced:

You talk to much , I see your comment on every thread, I though fashion bloggers were supposed to be more busy with their blogs
Nothing wrong in multitasking bro.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are The Worst Women On Earth by IwillSucced(m): 12:56pm On Jun 27, 2017
makydebbie:
I for bash op, but I'm not a Nigerian. grin I trust my Nigerian sisters, they're coming. cheesy

I for bash op, just look how happy you feel by just saying that, because you see food to eat everyday and you continue with your life. You don't really think of the society and communities and where everyone is heading, as long as you get to feed yourself, but when it hooks you, then you join the campaign
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are The Worst Women On Earth by IwillSucced(m): 12:57pm On Jun 27, 2017
Honips:
Nothing wrong in multitasking bro.

When your blog hits the rock, you will concentrate.. Don't worry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are The Worst Women On Earth by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 27, 2017
Bottom line `Nigeria needs education to survive' how many people have you sponsored their education?undecided
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are The Worst Women On Earth by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jun 27, 2017
u sound more like someone who have been turned down by some slay ladies. take heart guy, eh!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are The Worst Women On Earth by makydebbie(f): 1:01pm On Jun 27, 2017
IwillSucced:

I for bash op, just look how happy you feel by just saying that, because you see food to eat everyday and you continue with your life. You don't really think of the society and communities and where everyone is heading, as long as you get to feed yourself, but when it hooks you, then you join the campaign
Join what foolish campaign? That's Nigerian ladies are the worst humans? Sorry I'm not as frustrated and depressed as you're. I've more important things doing. Don't quote me next time, I don't tolerate unintelligent mentions.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are The Worst Women On Earth by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jun 27, 2017
IwillSucced:

When your blog hits the rock, you will concentrate.. Don't worry
Lol my team is more than capable. Now what did Nigerian Ladies ever do to you?
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are The Worst Women On Earth by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 27, 2017
IwillSucced:

An example is you and your trashy topic.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are The Worst Women On Earth by IwillSucced(m): 1:09pm On Jun 27, 2017
makydebbie:
Join what foolish campaign? That's Nigerian ladies are the worst humans? Sorry I'm not as frustrated and depressed as you're. I've more important things doing. Don't quote me next time, I don't tolerate unintelligent mentions.

Of course you don't. The campaign is for better education, because many Nigeria ladies lack it on an average.

Read the post next time
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are The Worst Women On Earth by IwillSucced(m): 1:10pm On Jun 27, 2017
Honips:
Lol my team is more than capable. Now what did Nigerian Ladies ever do to you?

I think you should read the post first. Don't you think so?
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are The Worst Women On Earth by ShayGirl(f): 1:11pm On Jun 27, 2017
IwillSucced:

That means you will have to undergo another one year education to confirm you truly made it through school and did not open your legs for any lecturer...

I will make sure it happens

Educated elites fully know that no tertiary education programme is runned for a year.......don't sound duller than the dullest na Bros!
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are The Worst Women On Earth by Victornezzar: 1:11pm On Jun 27, 2017
Please who has rice he/she is not more using again
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are The Worst Women On Earth by IwillSucced(m): 1:13pm On Jun 27, 2017
ShayGirl:

Educated elites fully know that no tertiary education programme is runned for a year.......don't sound duller than the dullest na Bros!

You are not going back to tertiary education, because we are always moving forward, the program run for a year is to ascertain that you truly went to school and studied something, if you fail the program, you will have to repeat it until you pass it, just like a doping test (if you know what that means)...
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are The Worst Women On Earth by bettanews: 1:14pm On Jun 27, 2017
is not true
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are The Worst Women On Earth by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 27, 2017
I dey wait for nairaland girls to come and defend them selves biko
Shatmouth gang come o
I don't think my sis are useless angry
How can you generalize like that
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are The Worst Women On Earth by IwillSucced(m): 1:23pm On Jun 27, 2017
greyboy5000:
I dey wait for nairaland girls to come and defend them selves biko
Shatmouth gang come o
I don't think my sis are not useless angry
How can you generalize like that

You don't think she is useless, or you know that she is not useless.. which one?
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are The Worst Women On Earth by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 27, 2017
IwillSucced:

You don't think she is useless, or you know that she is not useless.. which one?
Not useless angry
It was typo before and I corrected it
How can you say Nigerian ladies are all useless
Don't you have sis or nice
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are The Worst Women On Earth by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 27, 2017
Where's the research to back this claim. If this is merely your opinion, then say so. So that we can decide if your say is relevant or not.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are The Worst Women On Earth by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jun 27, 2017
IwillSucced:

I think you should read the post first. Don't you think so?
All trash, not worth my time.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are The Worst Women On Earth by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 27, 2017
MsRoe:
Where's the research to back this claim. If this is merely your opinion, then say so. So that we can decide if your say is relevant or not.
Touché kiss

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are The Worst Women On Earth by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 27, 2017
Op is as useless as his unsolicited opinion. Case closed.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are The Worst Women On Earth by Cleopatra4(f): 2:14pm On Jun 27, 2017
Then leave us alone undecided
Stop saying trash mbok embarassed
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are The Worst Women On Earth by Cleopatra4(f): 2:15pm On Jun 27, 2017
Aderola15:
Op is as useless as his unsolicited opinion. Case closed.
Sisterly grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See How I Seduced My Teacher / Can You Spend A Night In The Mortuary For $20m(see Funny Reaction / Never Forgive A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.