Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,313 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

See How I Seduced My Teacher - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How I Seduced My Teacher (2946 Views)

“how I Seduced My Boss By Not Wearing Panties To Work” – Lady Reveals (photos) / “how I Seduced My Boss By Not Wearing Panties To Work” – Lady Reveals (photos) / My Neighbour And His Wife Seduced My Wife ,now I'm Ashamed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How I Seduced My Teacher by Doctorjames(m): 8:11pm On Sep 20, 2017
Hi! I am 20 years old and currently in the second year of University. I have never been on the skinny side but always a little curvy with little fat at all the rights places. My dimensions are 38-30-36 and have often got me a lot of unasked male attention. I am 5’8? with fair complexion. This sex story is about my real life experience.

So talking about my teacher, he was 25 years old and the son of my mom’s friend. He was a really good-looking guy, tall with a chiseled physique, all bearded and doing his MBA.
My mom is working and my dad stays out of Lagos so it often happened that whenever Femi, my teacher, came to teach me accounts, I'm alone at home. He was pretty decent and generally stuck to the studies.........

Continue here...

Source : http://www.naijaboss.com/index.php
Re: See How I Seduced My Teacher by elsse(m): 8:13pm On Sep 20, 2017
cheesy
Re: See How I Seduced My Teacher by kulekaa(m): 8:27pm On Sep 20, 2017
Doctorjames:
Hi! I am 20 years old and currently in the second year of University. I have never been on the skinny side but always a little curvy with little fat at all the rights places. My dimensions are 38-30-36 and have often got me a lot of unasked male attention. I am 5’8? with fair complexion. This sex story is about my real life experience.

So talking about my teacher, he was 25 years old and the son of my mom’s friend. He was a really good-looking guy, tall with a chiseled physique, all bearded and doing his MBA.
My mom is working and my dad stays out of Lagos so it often happened that whenever Femi, my teacher, came to teach me accounts, I'm alone at home. He was pretty decent and generally stuck to the studies.........

Continue here...

Source : http://sexgists.com/index.php/2017/09/20/see-seduced-teacher/
weldon
Re: See How I Seduced My Teacher by Doctorjames(m): 7:15am On May 16, 2018
more stories comingggg...

(1) (Reply)

Longtime Lovers Share Lovely Pre Weeding Photos / . / “I Need A Man That Was Born And Raised In Nigeria” — American Based Nigerian Sin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.