Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,993 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

At What Point In Your Relationship can You Forgive Your Lover For Cheating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At What Point In Your Relationship can You Forgive Your Lover For Cheating (621 Views)

Man Assaults His Lover For Sleeping Over At Honourable's Birthday Party. Photo / 5 Things A Relationship Can Never Survive Without / Angry Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend's Jeep For Cheating On Her. Photos/Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At What Point In Your Relationship can You Forgive Your Lover For Cheating by Towncrier007(m): 3:19pm On Jun 27, 2017
State the exact reason you wouldn't get mad when your partner cheats on you in your relationship. honest answers please.
Re: At What Point In Your Relationship can You Forgive Your Lover For Cheating by obamabinladen(m): 3:22pm On Jun 27, 2017
If I am not cheating on her.
Re: At What Point In Your Relationship can You Forgive Your Lover For Cheating by Papiikush: 3:23pm On Jun 27, 2017
Forgive a "partner" for cheating? Yes I can.
Continue the relationship? No I can't.

4 Likes

Re: At What Point In Your Relationship can You Forgive Your Lover For Cheating by midehi2(f): 3:23pm On Jun 27, 2017
hmm! if he is ready to change the habit of cheating, i will forgive him
Re: At What Point In Your Relationship can You Forgive Your Lover For Cheating by Splinz(m): 3:28pm On Jun 27, 2017
There's nothing to get mad about. Someone cannot coman give me HBP.
Mbok, I don't want to die young.
Re: At What Point In Your Relationship can You Forgive Your Lover For Cheating by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 27, 2017
grin
Sorry but the moment i will find out that he cheated on me...he better pack up all his things and vanish...I do not forgive cheaters.. cool
Re: At What Point In Your Relationship can You Forgive Your Lover For Cheating by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:40pm On Jun 27, 2017
Unless I am mad, foolishly desperate, and infected with an acute spell of low self esteem virus, why on earth would I forgive cheating?!

That's such a lack of respect/trust, it's an insult and highly deceitful... but the hardest part is that it would be humiliating to think that your babe thought you were so clueless/stupid that you would believe all the lies and cover up and wouldn't figure it out.
Re: At What Point In Your Relationship can You Forgive Your Lover For Cheating by cerowo(f): 3:46pm On Jun 27, 2017
It's really hard 2 forgive a cheating partner.... The relatnshp wldn't b as before anymore
Re: At What Point In Your Relationship can You Forgive Your Lover For Cheating by hisroyalrealnes(m): 3:48pm On Jun 27, 2017
Even if u forgive....d relationship can never be d same....speaking from experience.
Re: At What Point In Your Relationship can You Forgive Your Lover For Cheating by ikp120(m): 3:53pm On Jun 27, 2017
The hoe should just be sucking my dick 5 times a day as her punishment for cheating. Very simple. cool cool cool

If she can't, then she should get lost
Re: At What Point In Your Relationship can You Forgive Your Lover For Cheating by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 27, 2017
Towncrier007:
State the exact reason you wouldn't get mad when your partner cheats on you in your relationship. honest answers please.
nothing!
Re: At What Point In Your Relationship can You Forgive Your Lover For Cheating by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:00pm On Jun 27, 2017
midehi2:
hmm! if he is ready to change the habit of cheating, i will forgive him

Forgive me na
Re: At What Point In Your Relationship can You Forgive Your Lover For Cheating by vicben27(m): 4:16pm On Jun 27, 2017
y shud she cheat in the first place?i dnt cheat so if am caught up such a situation we will be saying our bye byes to each other i make sure i take care of her to the best of my ability, emotionally n money wise!y da Bleep shud she cheat. make i catch her first lol

1 Like

Re: At What Point In Your Relationship can You Forgive Your Lover For Cheating by Headlesschicken(m): 4:21pm On Jun 27, 2017
undecided once a cheater always a cheater

1 Like

Re: At What Point In Your Relationship can You Forgive Your Lover For Cheating by babyfaceafrica: 4:32pm On Jun 27, 2017
I can't forgive a cheating partner because I don't cheat on people myself.I have never done so. I cherish honesty and loyalty, once someone i am loyal to ,cheats its bye bye and I move on. Life will be better without cheats

1 Like

Re: At What Point In Your Relationship can You Forgive Your Lover For Cheating by midehi2(f): 8:33pm On Jun 27, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Forgive me na
i no forgive u cos u no gree change grin tongue
Re: At What Point In Your Relationship can You Forgive Your Lover For Cheating by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:36pm On Jun 27, 2017
midehi2:

i no forgive u cos u no gree change grin tongue
embarassed embarassed sad sad

I told you I will reduce from 5 girls to 3 girls in a Month embarassed
Re: At What Point In Your Relationship can You Forgive Your Lover For Cheating by midehi2(f): 8:43pm On Jun 27, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
no need reduce sef, just continue
Re: At What Point In Your Relationship can You Forgive Your Lover For Cheating by midehi2(f): 8:43pm On Jun 27, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
Re: At What Point In Your Relationship can You Forgive Your Lover For Cheating by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:44pm On Jun 27, 2017
midehi2:

But will you still accept me back? embarassed sad
Re: At What Point In Your Relationship can You Forgive Your Lover For Cheating by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 27, 2017
If it happens in the first two weeks to a month ( before the 'I love you's) when we are still working on blending, I can forgive it. But not after everything has set and dried.
Re: At What Point In Your Relationship can You Forgive Your Lover For Cheating by oilcity(m): 9:00pm On Jun 27, 2017
Cheating is a capital sin. I can forgive her but I can't accept d relationship.

(1) (Reply)

If You Read This, You Will Weep For This Country!! (PHOTO) / Are You Not Sick And Tired Of Nigerian Girls? This Is It. / Download File 36 Questions That Hack A Woman S Mind Make Her Love You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.