Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,261 members, 7,815,428 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

See The Adoring Bridge A Village In Anambra Contributed Money For - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Adoring Bridge A Village In Anambra Contributed Money For (5835 Views)

Picture Of Bola Tinubu Adoring Aisha Buhari / See The Bridge A Keyan Sitting Governor Unveiled That Got People Talking / Apapa Bridge; A Disaster Awaiting To Happen - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Adoring Bridge A Village In Anambra Contributed Money For by hornyofife: 9:02am On Jun 28, 2017
ibadan yolobaland

1 Like

Re: See The Adoring Bridge A Village In Anambra Contributed Money For by hornyofife: 9:04am On Jun 28, 2017
Oshogbo yolobaland

Re: See The Adoring Bridge A Village In Anambra Contributed Money For by naaija: 10:13am On Jun 28, 2017
So Baba Yabist, comman yab Ik on this one. Dude is intelligent, down to earth, inspiring, matured, and focused.

Abi u no see this ones for facebook.

Dude is a picture of humility.
BSc, Mathematics no be play play.

Re: See The Adoring Bridge A Village In Anambra Contributed Money For by FKO81(m): 10:32am On Jun 28, 2017
Anambra can't be comparing to any southwestern states in development except no man's land, Anambra is far developed when compare to Oyo, Ogun, Ondo and the remaining poor states in west.

Anambra boast of best road network in Nigeria, Anambra is vastly and wildly developed, second most urbanized state in Nigeria after Lagos

This is Mniata Anam

Mmiata Anam is one of the towns in Anam, Anambra West Local Government Area of Anambra State

The main occupation of Mmiata people is trading, fishing, and farming; they depend mainly on agriculture and commerce for their daily livelihood. The location of the town within the tropical rainforest gives it the ecological basis for production of a wide range of tropical agricultural crops with widespread potential for industrial conventions. Most Mmiatans have out-station gardens where they usually cultivate their farm products. The prime cash crops include groundnut, maize, melon, etc. Food crops such as yam, cassava, potato and cocoyam are also produced in large quantities.

1 Like

Re: See The Adoring Bridge A Village In Anambra Contributed Money For by FKO81(m): 10:35am On Jun 28, 2017
Anambra is too rich and developed

Mmiata Anam

Re: See The Adoring Bridge A Village In Anambra Contributed Money For by FKO81(m): 10:38am On Jun 28, 2017
This is least developed area in Anambra

Mmiata Anam

1 Like

Re: See The Adoring Bridge A Village In Anambra Contributed Money For by FKO81(m): 10:42am On Jun 28, 2017
Mmiata Anam

1 Like

Re: See The Adoring Bridge A Village In Anambra Contributed Money For by Eastwalk(m): 11:08am On Jun 28, 2017
hornyofife:
ibadan yolobaland
Satellite images of Enugu

Re: See The Adoring Bridge A Village In Anambra Contributed Money For by Eastwalk(m): 11:10am On Jun 28, 2017
hornyofife:
ibadan yolobaland
Satellite images of Ibadan

Re: See The Adoring Bridge A Village In Anambra Contributed Money For by Eastwalk(m): 11:16am On Jun 28, 2017
Eastwalk:
Satellite images of Ibadan

Re: See The Adoring Bridge A Village In Anambra Contributed Money For by Eggheader101: 1:00pm On Jun 28, 2017
OneHead:

Hello Brother.

I have told you to keep me off this, i have talked to Naaija to pull this down but he refused, i only got aware of this because i was mentioned.

If my life is in shambles bro, it is my life. Not competing with anyone here or elsewhere.

Biko. Amaghi'm ako onu nwannem.

Help me remove my pictures here. bikonu.
. hey dude follow me immediately and send me ur email,let me forward everything you need to know about the guy immediately including that of his wife and children

don't waste my time

1 Like

Re: See The Adoring Bridge A Village In Anambra Contributed Money For by Eggheader101: 1:04pm On Jun 28, 2017
ruggedized1:
Chyke Okoro keep deceiving yourself. You operate 1000 usernames including the ones you just tagged. Your first account on this board is ARIZONA. You can lie to yourself all you want but your real name is chyke okoro, you are from Ebonyi state. We have loads of your pictures.

copy: GenScatt, Dc900, Inverter123

. thunder fire you and chyke whatever. you are just too dumb chinonso
Re: See The Adoring Bridge A Village In Anambra Contributed Money For by ruggedized1: 1:10pm On Jun 28, 2017
Gala hawker..thunder fire you and your fellow gala hawkers. Chyke you are really dumb and hopeless. I have warned you to stay away from this thread because you were not invited.

[s]
Eggheader101:
. thunder fire you and chyke whatever. you are just too dumb chinonso
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ipob Members Troops Out In Thousands To Protest / Moghalu Urges Young Nigerians To Effect Good Governance With Social Platforms / Look At These Two Photographs Of Our Troops And Tell Me What You Think

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.