Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,483 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

See The Adoring Bridge A Village In Anambra Contributed Money For - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Adoring Bridge A Village In Anambra Contributed Money For (5836 Views)

Picture Of Bola Tinubu Adoring Aisha Buhari / See The Bridge A Keyan Sitting Governor Unveiled That Got People Talking / Apapa Bridge; A Disaster Awaiting To Happen - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Adoring Bridge A Village In Anambra Contributed Money For by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 27, 2017
beberebe:

Afonjas ugly bitch.....This is the same ukpo...

Can't you see that nothing is hidden in Anambra, every of our town pics is on the internet....

You can Google ukpor town to see more...

Work is going on in every hook and cranny of the town...

Anambra is too developed to be hidden ,like your backward afonja village

This is the same ukpor town
it seems you are from ukpor? That's the UBA i did my IT then

3 Likes

Re: See The Adoring Bridge A Village In Anambra Contributed Money For by naaija: 6:16pm On Jun 27, 2017
Kathmandu:
Nzuzu na
eto gi afo. ana m ele gi anya maka na ibutere ife na eme na ukpor ebe a. Kedu maka Ceaser na umu local politicians juru ukpor

gini na eto gi afo?

onye zobe mmegide,ana-emegide ya. ochichi Willie enweghi ihe anyi ji aka omere anyi, mana anyi enweghi onu okwu.
Re: See The Adoring Bridge A Village In Anambra Contributed Money For by deomelo: 6:17pm On Jun 27, 2017
[s]
Kathmandu:
arressa don't you have Aregbe achievements to show us again? You changed monikers when Aregbe stopped paying forgetting that you can't hide from us
[/s]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5558989_oriogodo_jpg6cdd75279ffd79f36326fa62f15cf3c4

This is the TOPIC.

Learn how to read and comprehend.

2 Likes

Re: See The Adoring Bridge A Village In Anambra Contributed Money For by nonsobaba: 6:37pm On Jun 27, 2017
The Op is just being mischievious. This is the pathway to a popular shrine/deity in Ukpor frequented by many Nnewi businessmen. Even the natives will attack anyone that dares to lay tar on the road. They say that is how their ancestors want it. They attacked the contractor that recently tried to expand this pathway into a standard road.

2 Likes

Re: See The Adoring Bridge A Village In Anambra Contributed Money For by deomelo: 6:40pm On Jun 27, 2017
nonsobaba:
The Op is just being mischievious. This is the pathway to a popular shrine in Ukpor frequented by many Nnewi businessmen. Even the natives will attack anyone that dares to lay tar on the road. They say that is how their ancestors want it. They attacked the contractor that recently tried to work on the road.

These Igbos fit lie to death I swear grin grin grin grin grin

Funniest rubbish on NL in a long long time. grin grin grin grin
Re: See The Adoring Bridge A Village In Anambra Contributed Money For by naaija: 6:45pm On Jun 27, 2017
nonsobaba:
The Op is just being mischievious. This is the pathway to a popular shrine/deity in Ukpor frequented by many Nnewi businessmen. Even the natives will attack anyone that dares to lay tar on the road. They say that is how their ancestors want it. They attacked the contractor that recently tried to expand this pathway into a standard road.

Is that how stupid you can be supporting a candidate. are you that cheap?
Re: See The Adoring Bridge A Village In Anambra Contributed Money For by nonsobaba: 6:57pm On Jun 27, 2017
naaija:

Is that how stupid you can be supporting a candidate. are you that cheap?
Swerve, you hungry blogger. There are information we are privy to. Your type are low on the food chain.

4 Likes

Re: See The Adoring Bridge A Village In Anambra Contributed Money For by nonsobaba: 7:01pm On Jun 27, 2017
deomelo:

These Igbos fit lie to death I swear grin grin grin grin grin

Funniest rubbish on NL in a long long time. grin grin grin grin
You can now go and face your kind.

4 Likes

Re: See The Adoring Bridge A Village In Anambra Contributed Money For by naaija: 7:06pm On Jun 27, 2017
nonsobaba:
Swerve, you hungry blogger. There are information we are privy to. Your type are low on the food chain.

Nice one...
You can now walk down the street and collect your medal.
na u win
na me loss
Re: See The Adoring Bridge A Village In Anambra Contributed Money For by Nobody: 12:29am On Jun 28, 2017
naaija:

Nice one...
You can now walk down the street and collect your medal.
na u win
na me loss
I did my NYSC in that Ebe community sec schoo so i don't know why you are planning to disgrace that community cos of your cheap blog.

I ll get your name before the week runs out
Re: See The Adoring Bridge A Village In Anambra Contributed Money For by naaija: 6:52am On Jun 28, 2017
Kathmandu:
I did my NYSC in that Ebe community sec schoo so i don't know why you are planning to disgrace that community cos of your cheap blog.

I ll get your name before the week runs out

google it man

lolz....

[b]NYSC now military internship[/b]abi?, make i run okwuya.

go carry ur trophy
Re: See The Adoring Bridge A Village In Anambra Contributed Money For by ruggedized1: 7:10am On Jun 28, 2017
naaija:

google it man

lolz....

[b]NYSC now military internship[/b]abi?, make i run okwuya.

go carry ur trophy

Ik, go and look for a job than wasting your time blogging fake news all over the place. It is people like you that go about blaming Buhari but you have failed to do something to help your poor old parents that wasted money sending you to school. Now that your identity has been busted you will die in jail soon if you do not take your time with your lies and fakes in the name of blogging.

1 Like

Re: See The Adoring Bridge A Village In Anambra Contributed Money For by naaija: 7:17am On Jun 28, 2017
ruggedized1:

Ik, go and look for a job than wasting your time blogging fake news all over the place. It is people like you that go about blaming Buhari but you have failed to do something to help your poor old parents that wasted money sending you to school. Now that your identity has been busted you will die in jail soon if you do not take your time with your lies and fakes in the name of blogging.

Thank You Nigga,

Now Girls On NL can now DM.

ik's Nairaland Handle is Onehead.

No be today blackmail and threats start to commot pimples for my face.

oya go n be crying for advertising free
Re: See The Adoring Bridge A Village In Anambra Contributed Money For by ruggedized1: 7:20am On Jun 28, 2017
naaija:

Thank You Nigga,

Now Girls On NL can now DM.

No be today blackmail and threats start to commot pimples for my face.

Nobody is blackmailing you ugly poor mofo. Just go and look for a job before you start r.aping small girls on the street claiming to be a blogger. Poor filthy hungry blogger.

Re: See The Adoring Bridge A Village In Anambra Contributed Money For by Jabioro: 7:24am On Jun 28, 2017
I refused it in Jesus name!
Re: See The Adoring Bridge A Village In Anambra Contributed Money For by naaija: 7:32am On Jun 28, 2017
ruggedized1:

Nobody is blackmailing you ugly poor mofo. Just go and look for a job before you start r.aping small girls on the street claiming to be a blogger. Poor filthy hungry blogger.

Thank God say you acknowledge say Boy go school, so if na waste na him biz.

and anybody who went to school can relate the pictures of nigga in school and off school.

oya go toilet, bath, go look for another cheap blackmail job.
Re: See The Adoring Bridge A Village In Anambra Contributed Money For by ruggedized1: 7:38am On Jun 28, 2017
naaija:

Thank God say you acknowledge say Boy go school, so if na waste na him biz.
and anybody who went to school can relate the pictures of nigga in school and off school.
oya go toilet, bath, go look for another cheap blackmail job.

I said they wasted money on you because your written english is a disaster to say the least. Imagine the poor writing skill and disjointed written english of a so called blogger. No wonder all you do is copy and paste. IK, go and look for orange to hawk because you are a nuisance and waste to the society. It is a just a brotherly advice. Ndo

1 Like

Re: See The Adoring Bridge A Village In Anambra Contributed Money For by OneHead: 7:52am On Jun 28, 2017
ruggedized1:

Hello Brother.

These are my pictures, I am Ik, I use OneHead on Nairaland, If you check my Facebook page where you get this pictures from, i end every post with "I am Ik, I have One head". please i beg you to take my pictures off this.i may be related to naaija.com but Naaija is a different entity.

lalasticlala help me beg my guy abeg.
Re: See The Adoring Bridge A Village In Anambra Contributed Money For by ruggedized1: 7:56am On Jun 28, 2017
OneHead:

These are my pictures, I am Ik, I use OneHead on Nairaland, If you check my Facebook page where you get this pictures from, i end every post with "I am Ik, I have One head". please i beg you to take my pictures off this.i may be related to naaija.com but Naaija is a different entity.

You are being exposed so that people will see how miserable you are; that blogging is not your calling. Go and look for a job Ik. Your life is in shambles but you have time to waste blogging lies. Go and look for a job.cheesy

2 Likes

Re: See The Adoring Bridge A Village In Anambra Contributed Money For by OneHead: 8:21am On Jun 28, 2017
ruggedized1:

You are being exposed so that people will see how miserable you are; that blogging is not your calling. Go and look for a job Ik. Your life is in shambles but you have time to waste blogging lies. Go and look for a job.cheesy

Hello Brother.

I have told you to keep me off this, i have talked to Naaija to pull this down but he refused, i only got aware of this because i was mentioned.

If my life is in shambles bro, it is my life. Not competing with anyone here or elsewhere.

Biko. Amaghi'm ako onu nwannem.

Help me remove my pictures here. bikonu.
Re: See The Adoring Bridge A Village In Anambra Contributed Money For by Eggheader101: 8:24am On Jun 28, 2017
ruggedized1:

. Chino, you have started this ur madness this early morning, i will tag them boys to come mess you ooo

you better behave
Re: See The Adoring Bridge A Village In Anambra Contributed Money For by Eggheader101: 8:25am On Jun 28, 2017
ruggedized1:

. stop this madness now!!!!

leave that boy alone
Re: See The Adoring Bridge A Village In Anambra Contributed Money For by ruggedized1: 8:26am On Jun 28, 2017
Chyke you better stay away from this thread because you will feel the heat when you start your nonsense. Stay away from this thread.

Eggheader101:
. Chino, you have started this ur madness this early morning, i will tag them boys to come mess you ooo

you better behave

1 Like

Re: See The Adoring Bridge A Village In Anambra Contributed Money For by ruggedized1: 8:27am On Jun 28, 2017
Stay away from this thread Chyke.

Eggheader101:
. stop this madness now!!!!

leave that boy alone
Re: See The Adoring Bridge A Village In Anambra Contributed Money For by Eggheader101: 8:28am On Jun 28, 2017
ruggedized1:

. the guy is begging you to pull down his picx

do that asap or ur own picx will flood here now
Re: See The Adoring Bridge A Village In Anambra Contributed Money For by ruggedized1: 8:29am On Jun 28, 2017
You are an i.diot. Stay away from this thread because when you start posting your fake nonsense your own pictures shall be here too. Stay away from this thread.

[s]
Eggheader101:
. the guy is begging you to pull down his picx

do that asap or ur own picx will flood here now
[/s]
Re: See The Adoring Bridge A Village In Anambra Contributed Money For by Eggheader101: 8:30am On Jun 28, 2017
ruggedized1:
Stay away from this thread Chyke.
. for the last time, pull down those picx Chino
get ready to dance the surugede when we come calling
Re: See The Adoring Bridge A Village In Anambra Contributed Money For by ruggedized1: 8:31am On Jun 28, 2017
You are a fool. Oya come and pull it down. It shall be here. Get ready to dance atilokwu.

[s]
Eggheader101:
. for the last time, pull down those picx Chino

get ready to dance the surugede when we come calling
[/s]
Re: See The Adoring Bridge A Village In Anambra Contributed Money For by Eggheader101: 8:34am On Jun 28, 2017
ruggedized1:
You are an i.diot. Stay away from this thread because when you start your own pictures shall be here too. Stay away from this thread.

[s][/s]
. i swear to God Almighty in heaven ,you don't know my name not to talk of having any of my picx

but i have those of ur picx and that of ur immediate family picx here with me loaded in my lappy

let's go there, Cc:Anago5000,Agentsmith001,SGTsmith001
Re: See The Adoring Bridge A Village In Anambra Contributed Money For by naaija: 8:37am On Jun 28, 2017
Ik, you de fall my hand. Allow the guy advertise u naa.
Go read "STARRING ERROR".

When people cannot have sense. Make the mad man copy the write-ups you uploaded those pictures with.
Re: See The Adoring Bridge A Village In Anambra Contributed Money For by ruggedized1: 8:38am On Jun 28, 2017
Chyke Okoro keep deceiving yourself. You operate 1000 usernames including the ones you just tagged. Your first account on this board is ARIZONA. You can lie to yourself all you want but your real name is chyke okoro, you are from Ebonyi state. We have loads of your pictures.

copy: GenScatt, Dc900, Inverter123

Eggheader101:
. i swear to God Almighty in heaven ,you don't know my name not to talk of having any of my picx

but i have those of ur picx and that of ur immediate family picx here with me loaded in my lappy
Re: See The Adoring Bridge A Village In Anambra Contributed Money For by Nobody: 9:01am On Jun 28, 2017
DieBuhari:

Of course all Yorubas are from Lagos

You dey mind them Lol..... grin. Everybody na from Lagos. Abeg make I see road. Former capital of Lagos wih collective efforts...hisss

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Update On Massive Urban Renewal Of Eket, Akwa Ibom State.pics / Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed On The Streets Of Jerusalem After His Broadcast. Photos / Buhari Is Not In Makkah, They Are Deceiving Nigerians With Old Pictures-see More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.