Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

As A Lady, Would You Have Done What She Did? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Lady, Would You Have Done What She Did? (654 Views)

As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? / As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? / Which Lady Would You Smash Among These Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Lady, Would You Have Done What She Did? by IloveTrump(m): 9:29am On Aug 24, 2017
she is one of them who normally says " marriage before sex"
She met this guy, he proposed to her and she accepted. They get married. After the ceremony, they went home. That same night they were about to make their first love. They undressed their self, down bellowed the man was a 1inch rod, skinny like a Biro. immediately the girl grabbed her phone and called her parent "mom, dad I am coming back". if you were her, would you have done what she did?
Re: As A Lady, Would You Have Done What She Did? by Young03(m): 9:32am On Aug 24, 2017
lipsrsealed cool
Re: As A Lady, Would You Have Done What She Did? by ikp120(m): 9:53am On Aug 24, 2017
Shey she dey do holy holy? Oya make she pray for the short pencil to turn to rod of Moses na. Shuo

Re: As A Lady, Would You Have Done What She Did? by Chidonc(m): 10:46am On Aug 24, 2017
I tot she is a virgin, then how the Bleep did she have an idea about it performance by mere looking at it.
Re: As A Lady, Would You Have Done What She Did? by IloveTrump(m): 11:07am On Aug 24, 2017
Chidonc:
I tot she is a virgin, then how the Bleep did she have an idea about it performance by mere looking at it.
sexual urge will always come at puberty. even as a virgin, a mere seeing will know if that can penetrate you or not.
by the way I didn't say she was a virgin, I only said marriage before sex. she may no the rest.
Re: As A Lady, Would You Have Done What She Did? by Agybabe(f): 11:12am On Aug 24, 2017
Lol... this sounds more to me like a fiction.
Well, if it's so, she's not ready for that marriage.
#MaLady

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Pixs Of A Star With Fans... / Bw My Married Brother And His Gf / What Is That Thing Men Do Better Women And Women Do Better Than Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.