Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,201 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Study Claims Women Absorb And Retain DNA Of Men They Have Unprotected Sex With - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Study Claims Women Absorb And Retain DNA Of Men They Have Unprotected Sex With (996 Views)

Women DON'T Retain DNA From All Partners / Women Absorb And Retain Dna From Every Man They Have Sex With / Nigerian Ladies Married To Italian Men & They Are Happy (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Study Claims Women Absorb And Retain DNA Of Men They Have Unprotected Sex With by neky2016: 4:06pm On Jun 27, 2017
Scientists have discovered that a sizeable minority of women have Y-chromosome gene sequences in their blood. As you may already know, Y-chromosomes belong to men, not women, so we must ask: What are they doing there, and where did they come from?

Conducted by immunologists at the Fred Hutchinson Caner Center in 2004, the study took samples from 120 women who had never had sons. They found that 21% of these women had male DNA. The women were then categorized into four groups, according to pregnancy history: Group A had had only daughters, Group B had had one or more miscarriage(s), Group C had induced abortions, and Group D had never been pregnant before. The prevalence of male michrochimerism was considerably greater in Group C, although it was still present in each group: Group A showed 8%, Group B showed 22%, Group C showed 57%, and Group D showed 10%.

It is not clear how solid these findings are but the study, which was focused on the female brain and genetics, found that 63% of women have brains that harbor DNA that originated from another individual. 

This male DNA  happen to be genetically distinct from the cells that make up the rest of the woman. Following a careful study, the researchers found that the male DNA in those women’s brains were from present or past lovers. The DNA was genetically fused to the women’s brain, and will be there for her entire life.

The discovery was reportedly made by accident. The researchers had originally been trying to determine if women who have been pregnant with a son might be more predisposed to certain neurological diseases that occur more frequently in males. To do this, the scientists had to pick apart the female brain and in so doing they discovered that the female brains often harbor “male microchimerism“. This means the presence of male DNA that originated from another individual.

At first, the researchers assumed the male DNA found in the female brain were from a male pregnancy but when an autopsy was carried out of the brains of women who had never been pregnant, let alone have a male child, the same male DNA were found in their brains. This led to great confusion and the scientists concluded that the male DNA were left in the women by every man they have ever had sex with. The study concluded that sperms are living cells and every time a woman's body absorbs spermatozoa from a man, it becomes a living part of her for her entire life.
"Sperm is alive. It is living cells. When it is injected into you it swims and swims until it crashes headlong into a wall, and then it attaches and burrows into your flesh. If it’s in your mouth it swims and climbs into your nasal passages, inner ear, and behind your eyes. Then it digs in. It enters your blood stream and collects in your brain and spine,"

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/survey-claims-claims-women-absorb-retain-dna-every-man-unprotected-sex-theyre-genetically-bonded-forever.html

Lalasticlala

Re: Study Claims Women Absorb And Retain DNA Of Men They Have Unprotected Sex With by Erotica(f): 4:08pm On Jun 27, 2017
true
Re: Study Claims Women Absorb And Retain DNA Of Men They Have Unprotected Sex With by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 27, 2017
grin

AHA!

So, from now on i will only take a man's sperms into my mouth with a LOYALTY & ROYALTY inside his DNA cheesy

Re: Study Claims Women Absorb And Retain DNA Of Men They Have Unprotected Sex With by kocvalour(m): 4:14pm On Jun 27, 2017
science nd dia wahala
Re: Study Claims Women Absorb And Retain DNA Of Men They Have Unprotected Sex With by IamSINZ(m): 4:19pm On Jun 27, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

AHA!

So, from now on i will only take a man's sperms into my mouth with a LOYALTY & ROYALTY inside his DNA cheesy

**whips out dick** grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Study Claims Women Absorb And Retain DNA Of Men They Have Unprotected Sex With by FemiEddy(m): 4:20pm On Jun 27, 2017
grin
Re: Study Claims Women Absorb And Retain DNA Of Men They Have Unprotected Sex With by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:26pm On Jun 27, 2017
Who cares?!

Here is the important question:
If this was remotely true, does it affect the woman in anyway?! Do divorce women also carry their ex husbands Y chromosome too?! Can she file a paternity suit from these Y chromosome owners?
Re: Study Claims Women Absorb And Retain DNA Of Men They Have Unprotected Sex With by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 27, 2017
IamSINZ:

**whips out dick** grin

That veiny meat ehnn.. wink

Re: Study Claims Women Absorb And Retain DNA Of Men They Have Unprotected Sex With by merryglaze(f): 4:47pm On Jun 27, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

AHA!

Lol....girl you're asking for it
Re: Study Claims Women Absorb And Retain DNA Of Men They Have Unprotected Sex With by AHCB: 5:02pm On Jun 27, 2017
Old news.
Re: Study Claims Women Absorb And Retain DNA Of Men They Have Unprotected Sex With by Kingpinukecy(m): 9:10pm On Jun 27, 2017
Dis is incredible... Gosh!!! is dis for real.
Re: Study Claims Women Absorb And Retain DNA Of Men They Have Unprotected Sex With by babagydoz(m): 10:45pm On Jun 27, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

AHA!

eyan kendrick�

(1) (Reply)

Nursing Student Sent Tragic Text To Her Ex-boyfriend Befor Killing Herself. / Did You Know? (yes Or No Questions) / Just One Night Of Sex Got Me Pregnant At 16- Hilda Dokubo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.