Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,605 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Nursing Student Sent Tragic Text To Her Ex-boyfriend Befor Killing Herself. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nursing Student Sent Tragic Text To Her Ex-boyfriend Befor Killing Herself. (994 Views)

Abby, University Of Ibadan Nursing Student Stretches To Impossible Positions / Lady Slapping, Hitting & Assaulting Her Ex-Boyfriend In A Car, Caught On Camera / Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nursing Student Sent Tragic Text To Her Ex-boyfriend Befor Killing Herself. by wetindeyhappen: 12:45pm On Jul 05, 2017
A 22-year-old beautiful nursing student took her life shortly after breaking up with her boyfriend. Lucy de Oliveira, 22, died of asphyxiation but had also overdosed on painkillers before her death, the forensic pathology registrar said.

Lucy attended Liverpool John Moores University and was described as a bright and caring woman. However, she also had a history of anxiety and depression. She recently broke up with her boyfriend and went into depression. Just before she took her life, she sent a text to her ex-boyfriend hinting at what she planned to do.
"'I just want it to end, I want it to end," the message read.

Shortly after, she strangled herself at her student home in Kensington, East Liverpool, on February 27. Following the report of the forensic pathology registrar, Area Coroner Anita Bhardwaj has concluded that there was no doubt that Lucy took her own life.

She said: "Lucy was a bright, intelligent 22-year-old with a medical history of depression and anxiety. It is so tragic - she had a bright future ahead of her."

Lucy's mum Liz de Oliveira, 59, paid tribute to her daughter.

She told the inquest: "She always put everybody else before herself. It's a tragedy not just for us, but for society as she had so much to give. Everybody thinks their child is special, but she really was."

Pam Hussey, 89, Lucy's grandmother, said: "She was the light of our lives - there were 400 people at the funeral. She said to me 'you must never die', and then did this. It's such a waste."

Source/http://www.ariseafricaweb.com/2017/07/22-year-old-beautiful-nursing-student.html

Re: Nursing Student Sent Tragic Text To Her Ex-boyfriend Befor Killing Herself. by Boldstar(m): 12:46pm On Jul 05, 2017
wetindeyhappen:

'I just want it to end, I want it to end," the message read.

And thus, it ended. What a waste
Re: Nursing Student Sent Tragic Text To Her Ex-boyfriend Befor Killing Herself. by wetindeyhappen: 12:47pm On Jul 05, 2017
Re: Nursing Student Sent Tragic Text To Her Ex-boyfriend Befor Killing Herself. by moneyspeaking: 12:47pm On Jul 05, 2017
this one weak me
Re: Nursing Student Sent Tragic Text To Her Ex-boyfriend Befor Killing Herself. by mekybabe1: 12:48pm On Jul 05, 2017
See as this beautiful babe waste her life?
Re: Nursing Student Sent Tragic Text To Her Ex-boyfriend Befor Killing Herself. by sagerasaq: 12:53pm On Jul 05, 2017
Eeh! She die?
Re: Nursing Student Sent Tragic Text To Her Ex-boyfriend Befor Killing Herself. by NairalandCS(m): 12:58pm On Jul 05, 2017
Suicide is never an option.
Re: Nursing Student Sent Tragic Text To Her Ex-boyfriend Befor Killing Herself. by thorpido(m): 1:16pm On Jul 05, 2017
A waste indeed.She gave up so quickly.
Re: Nursing Student Sent Tragic Text To Her Ex-boyfriend Befor Killing Herself. by IdeyFindWife: 7:40am On Jul 06, 2017
bright, intelligent, blah, blah pfffttt! she's not so intelligent now, is she? and definitely not so alive too! Too many Nigerians would die to get her social benefits, some her clothes/swags, some her loving, supportive family structure, some would even kill to lay hands on her citizenship and she just counted it all for no value to just die like a chicken-on-otapiapia like that!

why do pple find it so easy to just flippantly flick one switch upstairs and throw everything back in the face of providence. And, it's often the folks with some measure of comfort, security and prospects doing this ishh the more. How many trafficjam pure water hustlers bother themselves with expensive concepts like suicide. Those at the bottom dregs often are to be found struggling to survive and make-it to ending promising destinies if given the chance.

pple so soft-headed, soft-hearted dis days forgetting that nature favors survival of the fittest, just adding themselves to the statistics anyhow.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Unique Barbing Saloon In Plateau State / How Do I Know Is The Will Of God / Why Are Abuja Girls Seen As Runs Girls????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.