Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,418 members, 7,853,822 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 05:01 AM

The Possible Richest And Poorest State When Restructure Is Fully Done. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Possible Richest And Poorest State When Restructure Is Fully Done. (10981 Views)

Sokoto Poorest State In Nigeria - NBS (Full Statistics) / Alabi Isama: North Has The Richest And Poorest People In Nigeria (Video) / Restructure Is Not The Solution To Nigeria Problem...wg Is The Only Way Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Possible Richest And Poorest State When Restructure Is Fully Done. by ChimaAdeoye: 7:20pm On Jun 27, 2017
The only reason you think those states are poor is because FG prevents them from getting investors to exploit their resources.

After restructuring, the richest states in nigeria may be northern states mining solid minerals and agriculture.

South africa is richer than nigeria because of solid minerals and not oil.
Re: The Possible Richest And Poorest State When Restructure Is Fully Done. by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 27, 2017
Ikology:

Deceive yourself not about oils offshores. There will be a workable agreement on sharing formula.
Why hating, is God that blessed them with the oil. Leave formular for now and let talk about restructuring. If a true restructuring happens today, this is how each state will look like. If I may ask, do federal govt have a sharing formular with huge logos revenue? If no, why then wil they have interest in their oil.
Re: The Possible Richest And Poorest State When Restructure Is Fully Done. by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 27, 2017
ChimaAdeoye:
The only reason you think those states are poor is because FG prevents them from getting investors to exploit their resources.

After restructuring, the richest states in nigeria may be northern states mining solid minerals and agriculture.

South africa is richer than nigeria because of solid minerals and not oil.
Guy you can lie o
They only manage their economy, they are not richer than Nigeria. Use Saudi Arabia for example , their total revenue depends on oil and they are richer than 30 most Africa country combined.

1 Like

Re: The Possible Richest And Poorest State When Restructure Is Fully Done. by intervention3(m): 7:26pm On Jun 27, 2017
Markfemi2:

The imagined ownership of lagos is a fantasy even transport in lagos is 100% owned by Yorubas
So what economy of lagos do they own ? Alaba market, computer village ?
.and those guys re always here chest beating around as if they re d only tribe in Lagos.

4 Likes

Re: The Possible Richest And Poorest State When Restructure Is Fully Done. by EvilMetahuman: 7:28pm On Jun 27, 2017
According to this list
All south east state will return to cannibalism after restructuring....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Possible Richest And Poorest State When Restructure Is Fully Done. by Ikology(m): 8:03pm On Jun 27, 2017
beamtopola:

Why hating, is God that blessed them with the oil. Leave formular for now and let talk about restructuring. If a true restructuring happens today, this is how each state will look like. If I may ask, do federal govt have a sharing formular with huge logos revenue? If no, why then wil they have interest in their oil.

If you think federal government will relinquish it's investment without a fair accruals, then you don't deserve my quote. The Lagos port is one,divestment is another especially in other ports. Such must be achieved for proper restructuring to be effective. Else there shouldn't be Nigeria.
Re: The Possible Richest And Poorest State When Restructure Is Fully Done. by vkon2(m): 9:09pm On Jun 27, 2017
subtlemee:
I saw Akwa Ibom and smiled smiley..proudly eyen and enjoying the dividend of the dicotomy
when I saw u quote I smile, then I clicked on ur profile I smile again cos u were smiling in ur pix, then again I smile for having a sis that just make me smile ☺

1 Like

Re: The Possible Richest And Poorest State When Restructure Is Fully Done. by beberebe: 9:10pm On Jun 27, 2017
johnserek:

mumu showing fake pics wont change the reality on ground

EGIONAL AVERAGES
1 = South West - 19.3% Poverty (+ Average)
2 = South South - 25.2% Poverty (+ Average)
3 = South East - 27.36% Poverty (+ Average)

meanwhile see pics of the largest market in ibo land
how poverty no go finish una meanwhile onitsha get BROWN ROOF PASS IBADAN

Hahahahahaha.......I am happy that it is paining you this way, so that you guys will sit up and see the reality on ground instead of lazing around
Re: The Possible Richest And Poorest State When Restructure Is Fully Done. by amarilo: 9:12pm On Jun 27, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Choi, op you mean even one of the states of those people always calling others parasites will be among the poorest? Oboy, this restructuring go make sense die.

In that case, na to use wicked tax pursue potopoto people back to their muddy land be dat na.

Dont you know tax is transfered to costumers directly. So when tax them they add it to the overhead and add their profit to get selling price. So the tax is on you and I.
Re: The Possible Richest And Poorest State When Restructure Is Fully Done. by LionDeLeo: 9:14pm On Jun 27, 2017
amarilo:
Dont you know tax is transfered to costumers directly. So when tax them they add it to the overhead and add their profit to get selling price. So the tax is on you and I.

Relaxation of tax for the rivals.

And the market is highly competitive.

When body talk true, dem go pick race.
Re: The Possible Richest And Poorest State When Restructure Is Fully Done. by beberebe: 9:15pm On Jun 27, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
According to this list

All south east state will return to cannibalism after restructuring....

Weather you like it or not....the list is the reality...SW is lazy and will heavily rely on govt for everytin....lazy assholes
Re: The Possible Richest And Poorest State When Restructure Is Fully Done. by beberebe: 9:31pm On Jun 27, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Relaxation of tax for the rivals.

And the market is highly competitive.

When body talk true, dem go pick race.

1&2 Typical SW cities

3&4 Typical SE cities...

now be the judge....who developed Lagos....

Lazy asshole Afonjas, that can not even build a better house in Ibadan is coming to claim Lagos development...

Re: The Possible Richest And Poorest State When Restructure Is Fully Done. by LionDeLeo: 9:33pm On Jun 27, 2017
beberebe:

1&2 Typical SW cities

3&4 Typical SE cities...

now be the judge....who developed Lagos....

Lazy asshole Afonjas, that can not even build a better house in Ibadan is coming to claim Lagos development...

The most developed city in the world

5 Likes

Re: The Possible Richest And Poorest State When Restructure Is Fully Done. by beberebe: 9:37pm On Jun 27, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Afonjas....you should be ashamed....
You people are the most ugliest
you people are the most dirtiest
you people are the most laziest...
Afonjas...wetin happen. ABI na only una waka come

1 Like

Re: The Possible Richest And Poorest State When Restructure Is Fully Done. by beberebe: 9:40pm On Jun 27, 2017
LionDeLeo:

The most developed city in the world
Ugly people.. sometimes, I wonder if you people are the offsprings of cat and gorilla...

Re: The Possible Richest And Poorest State When Restructure Is Fully Done. by LionDeLeo: 9:41pm On Jun 27, 2017
beberebe:

Afonjas....you should be ashamed....

You people are the most ugliest

you people are the most dirtiest

you people are the most laziest...

Afonjas...wetin happen.
ABI na only una waka come

Choi, what have I been wasting time on? Whaaat?

Abeg abeg abeg, I have been wasting time, now

3 Likes

Re: The Possible Richest And Poorest State When Restructure Is Fully Done. by beberebe: 9:46pm On Jun 27, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Choi, what have I been wasting time on? Whaaat?

Abeg abeg abeg, I have been wasting time, now

Run away soldier.... Go and pay your house rent to your Lagos Igbo landlord....
Lazy assholes...
Ugly creatures...
Next time, you people should learn to be industrious and hardworking...we are not mates...

Elrufai took census of Abuja landed property in 2007 and observed that Igbo's own 75% of the landed property..

Portharcout took census and noticed the same thing..

KANO did and notice the same tin...

Why are Afonjas afraid to take census of landed properties in Lagos to know which tribe own the largest share...
Re: The Possible Richest And Poorest State When Restructure Is Fully Done. by mandarin: 10:04pm On Jun 27, 2017
When Nigeria is restructured, the current states will disappear to give way to 6 to 12 regions or states like the current geopolitical zoning with minor adjustments such that similar ethnic groups will fall into the same regions or states.
When that happens, we may have something like AkwaCross, Izon, Rivers and Bendel emerging from Niger Delta.
Omoluabi -Oduduwa representing the Yoruba groups in Southwest,Edo, Delta , Kwara and Kogi.
Alaigbo representing igbo groups in Southeast , Delta and Rivers
Three to four regions in the middle belt comprising of minorities from southern kaduna to Gombe, Southern Borno to Benue
Then an Hausa Fulani state in Northwest and majorly kanuri state in Northeast.

With resource control and like 30% tax to the Federal Government, real competition for survival will start and the notion of someplace is poor or rich may become different within a decade.

To those looking for disintegrated Nigeria the country may divide across a more difficult lines like say 5 to even 10 countries. For instance, the Niger Delta rich in petroleum will have difficulty being one country, even when they meet for stability, achieving two countries may be difficult as the Ijaw obviously will want to play a key part with the Akwacross people resisting.
The key targets for the Igbo will be Porthacourt and the oil being claimed with Kogi. In the case of violence, they will stretch their arm to areas of Delta and Bayelsa which will last for many years. If the igbo do not have too many front to defend, they may just have porthacourt to fight over with the Ikwere on one side and Ijaw on the other.

The primary problem of the Hausa will be holding on to kaduna city or state and Abuja, Jos on one hand and accessing the sea on the other. If they can get the Gwari and Nupe on their side, they may use Ilorin city as a bait with the Yoruba and it will benefit both sides. However if the middle belt groups which will be many fight against a common enemy, it will begin a long and difficult conflicts spread around many places.

In all, the stability that looks okay for the Yoruba with sizeable landmass, access to international corridor etc may be destabilized by refugee crises.
I support restructuring based on that people

1 Like

Re: The Possible Richest And Poorest State When Restructure Is Fully Done. by Awolumote(m): 10:12pm On Jun 27, 2017
beamtopola:
Despite the fact that most see ss region politician of being greedy. I m writting this based on actual environment or assuming our leaders have the fear of God, this will be the most richest and poorest state in nigeria.

RICHEST
1 Akwa Ibom: They have the largest oil wells in Nigeria and they are assumed to export about 530000 barrels of crude oil per day. This will be amount to about 2.5billion naira per day which will generate up to 70billion naira per month.

2 Delta : the second largest exporter of oil. They export about 400000 barrels of oil per day which will result to 65 billion Naira per month.

3 Rivers: the third largest exporter of oil. About 360000 per day which will generate about 60billion per month.

4 Bayelsa my land: fourth largest exporter of oil. About 340000 per day. This will amount to about 59billion per day and due to it smaller population and if her politician are generous and also have the fear of God, almost every citizen will live above average just like Singapore.

5 Lagos: logos has not crude oil, it is number five , because of her multiple industries which will enable them generate billions of revenue through taxation. It is assumed that logos generates about 25billion Naira per month.

POOREST

1 ekiti: I dont no how they will generate income. May be lagos will help them out.

2 Osun: same thing

3 kwara: the same thing

4 Eboyi : the same thing.

A
Ekiti is the second largest producer of cocoa in Nigeria after ondo state.

Ekiti has vast land for agriculture and the land are rich for planting.

Check the current IGR of kwara state and repost
I don't put any northerners state ,cause it is assumed they have land for agriculture.
Re: The Possible Richest And Poorest State When Restructure Is Fully Done. by deedeedee1: 10:17pm On Jun 27, 2017
TheKingIsHere:
Once Nigeria divide let's see if he will still be the richest
Lols!!
Re: The Possible Richest And Poorest State When Restructure Is Fully Done. by deedeedee1: 10:19pm On Jun 27, 2017
ProWalker:

Carry knife and divide am nah! Who is stopping you ?
Nigeria will soon divide. Wheter you accept it or not, na your business.
Yorubas obsession with "one nigeria" eh, i never see.
SMH!!
Re: The Possible Richest And Poorest State When Restructure Is Fully Done. by deedeedee1: 10:21pm On Jun 27, 2017
Dedetwo:

You are still daydreaming. There will be no restructure of anything in Niger-Area. There shall be total independent nation states instead.
Excellent! Dont mind that op. Restructure kor, destructure ni
Re: The Possible Richest And Poorest State When Restructure Is Fully Done. by EvilMetahuman: 10:23pm On Jun 27, 2017
beberebe:

Weather you like it or not....the list is the reality...SW is lazy and will heavily rely on govt for everytin....lazy assholes
the list of internally generated revenue placed all south east state a little above boko haram ravaged north east.

South east people have got to be the laziest unproductive people in nigeria if they are competiting with war zone.

2 Likes

Re: The Possible Richest And Poorest State When Restructure Is Fully Done. by deedeedee1: 10:24pm On Jun 27, 2017
ESDKING:

Why are you so afraid of disintegration ?. Nawa ooo. It's only parasite like you are those begging for unity.
This is what i dont understand about my people. They are just too ignorant. Only yorubas hold nigeria for head like gala. This is why i insult them very well.
Nonsense!!

1 Like

Re: The Possible Richest And Poorest State When Restructure Is Fully Done. by HopeAtHand: 10:35pm On Jun 27, 2017
beamtopola:
Despite the fact that most see ss region politician of being greedy. I m writting this based on actual environment or assuming our leaders have the fear of God, this will be the most richest and poorest state in nigeria.

RICHEST
1 Akwa Ibom: They have the largest oil wells in Nigeria and they are assumed to export about 530000 barrels of crude oil per day. This will be amount to about 2.5billion naira per day which will generate up to 70billion naira per month.

2 Delta : the second largest exporter of oil. They export about 400000 barrels of oil per day which will result to 65 billion Naira per month.

3 Rivers: the third largest exporter of oil. About 360000 per day which will generate about 60billion per month.

4 Bayelsa my land: fourth largest exporter of oil. About 340000 per day. This will amount to about 59billion per day and due to it smaller population and if her politician are generous and also have the fear of God, almost every citizen will live above average just like Singapore.

5 Lagos: logos has not crude oil, it is number five , because of her multiple industries which will enable them generate billions of revenue through taxation. It is assumed that logos generates about 25billion Naira per month.

POOREST

1 ekiti: I dont no how they will generate income. May be lagos will help them out.

I don't put any northerners state ,cause it is assumed they have land for agriculture.

Bayelsa and Akwa Ibom will have to return back Rivers state oil wells gifted them by GEJ to spite Chibuike Amaechi. That singular act of injustice must be remedied before anyone talks about restructuring.

Amaechi sef is another stubborn head. He has refused to use his Federal connections to undo the injustice simply because he hates Wike and will not allow Wike get the extra revenue accruable from those wells.

God help us with the kind of vindictive politics we play in the NIGER DELTA.
Re: The Possible Richest And Poorest State When Restructure Is Fully Done. by deedeedee1: 10:51pm On Jun 27, 2017
beberebe:

Run away soldier.... Go and pay your house rent to your Lagos Igbo landlord....
Lazy assholes...
Ugly creatures...
Next time, you people should learn to be industrious and hardworking...we are not mates...

Elrufai took census of Abuja landed property in 2007 and observed that Igbo's own 75% of the landed property..

Portharcout took census and noticed the same thing..

KANO did and notice the same tin...

Why are Afonjas afraid to take census of landed properties in Lagos to know which tribe own the largest share...
THERE IS NOTHING MORE UGLIER THAN AN IGBO.

1 Like

Re: The Possible Richest And Poorest State When Restructure Is Fully Done. by beberebe: 10:56pm On Jun 27, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
the list of internally generated revenue placed all south east state a little above boko haram ravaged north east.

South east people has got to be the laziest unproductive people in nigeria if they are competiting with war zone.

You should be ashamed that your govt makes money out of your poverty life and leaving you poor and frustrated....
Re: The Possible Richest And Poorest State When Restructure Is Fully Done. by EvilMetahuman: 11:00pm On Jun 27, 2017
beberebe:

You should be ashamed that your govt makes money out of your poverty life and leaving you poor and frustrated....
can you make money from someone who doesn't have money?

Flat heads are really really really really dumb. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Possible Richest And Poorest State When Restructure Is Fully Done. by beberebe: 11:03pm On Jun 27, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
can you make money from someone who doesn't have money?

Flat heads are really really really really dumb. cheesy

Which money?

And at the end of the day you line up for a cup of rice...

Hahahahahaha??

Re: The Possible Richest And Poorest State When Restructure Is Fully Done. by EvilMetahuman: 11:07pm On Jun 27, 2017
beberebe:

Which money?

And at the end of the day you line up for a cup of rice...

Hahahahahaha??
those people there make more money than all south east combine.

South east has laziest set of unproductive people in the country. Stats and facts don't lie.

2 Likes

Re: The Possible Richest And Poorest State When Restructure Is Fully Done. by REDshouse(m): 11:13pm On Jun 27, 2017
beamtopola:

RICHEST

POOREST

op you are totally wrong about LAGOS...
The revenue u quoted was only when they only collect state tax and internally generated revenue but after restructuring LAGOS will collect more tax. Most taxes collected by federal government in Lagos state will be collected by the state government thereby seeing LAGOS collecting more than 150b per month from the sea port to airport to other unforeseen taxes the federal government is collecting...

But apart from revenue collection what of the more liabilities that will be incured during the process cos there will be state police. State army more hands to collect more revenues. And contending with infrastructural development...

Just note that the more u look the less u see

1 Like

Re: The Possible Richest And Poorest State When Restructure Is Fully Done. by momonny: 11:28pm On Jun 27, 2017
just last week i was referred by Nigerian Export Promotional Council to go to Osun to get gold from a licensed dealer. and you are there laughing, don't move with time wait and make mockery while others are busy exploiting it. very soon with the bill in the house of assembly that will allow state some right to this minerals by that time some of us would have consolidate our positions.
beamtopola:

Ahahahahah liar! Gold? And no one is hearing from them? Only what we and international communities are hearing is what I m saying, oil. If you doubt the strenght of oil, ask Saudi Arabia.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Slightly Improves On Corruption Fight; Ranks 144th – Transparency Intern / COVID-19: Buhari’s Government Totally Irresponsible, Has Failed Woefully - PDP / Sowore: Kola Abiola Should not Contest Against Me (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.