Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,304 members, 7,853,407 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:03 PM

The Possible Richest And Poorest State When Restructure Is Fully Done. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Possible Richest And Poorest State When Restructure Is Fully Done. (10976 Views)

Sokoto Poorest State In Nigeria - NBS (Full Statistics) / Alabi Isama: North Has The Richest And Poorest People In Nigeria (Video) / Restructure Is Not The Solution To Nigeria Problem...wg Is The Only Way Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Possible Richest And Poorest State When Restructure Is Fully Done. by rlauncher(m): 12:06pm On Jun 28, 2017
Collyno82:
oyel 10%? no am not sure

Why don't you google " the percentage of oil to Nigeria GDP".

Other sectors of the economy are 9 times bigger than oil economy, but earn less forex ( currently at about 30% ) when compared to oil . The huge economic revenues generated at home, when taxed provides the IGRs for the respective state governments.

MOST PEOPLE DON'T KNOW THAT ALL THE IGRs OF THE STATES WHEN PUT TOGETHER PLUS COMPANY TAXES PLUS OTHER FG NON- OIL REVENUE ARE ALMOST AS EQUAL TO ALL THE INCOMES FROM OIL IF NOT MORE.

DO YOUR RESEARCH!

Counter me if I am wrong. shocked
Re: The Possible Richest And Poorest State When Restructure Is Fully Done. by colossus91(m): 2:18pm On Jun 28, 2017
beamtopola:
Despite the fact that most see ss region politician of being greedy. I m writting this based on actual environment or assuming our leaders have the fear of God, this will be the most richest and poorest state in nigeria.

RICHEST
1 Akwa Ibom: They have the largest oil wells in Nigeria and they are assumed to export about 530000 barrels of crude oil per day. This will be amount to about 2.5billion naira per day which will generate up to 70billion naira per month.

2 Delta : the second largest exporter of oil. They export about 400000 barrels of oil per day which will result to 65 billion Naira per month.

3 Rivers: the third largest exporter of oil. About 360000 per day which will generate about 60billion per month.

4 Bayelsa my land: fourth largest exporter of oil. About 340000 per day. This will amount to about 59billion per day and due to it smaller population and if her politician are generous and also have the fear of God, almost every citizen will live above average just like Singapore.

5 Lagos: logos has not crude oil, it is number five , because of her multiple industries which will enable them generate billions of revenue through taxation. It is assumed that logos generates about 25billion Naira per month.

POOREST

1 ekiti: I dont no how they will generate income. May be lagos will help them out.

2 Osun: same thing

3 kwara: the same thing

4 Eboyi : the same thing.

I don't put any northerners state ,cause it is assumed they have land for agriculture.
op well since u didnt do research i won't blame u,bt ebonyi is d formost in agriculture in the east,google is your friend,ebonyi has iron and limestone,not forgetting the afikpo south and north that has oil though am nt sure its in economic reserve please stop posting rubbish...thanks in anticipation
Re: The Possible Richest And Poorest State When Restructure Is Fully Done. by farouk0403(m): 2:57pm On Jun 28, 2017
LionDeLeo:

The most developed city in the world

Ewwww do people still live in those nasty environment?
Re: The Possible Richest And Poorest State When Restructure Is Fully Done. by Mrbigman1(m): 4:51pm On Jun 28, 2017
PapaBrowne:
It's only in Nigeria that oil makes one rich.

To prove you wrong ask yourself who the richest man in Africa is. Does he have oil wells?

And yet he is richer than most states in Nigeria.

So u dnt know dangote ve oml to his name?

Usan field and ukot field in deep water akwaibom, his a partner to dem.

Dnt be deceived
Re: The Possible Richest And Poorest State When Restructure Is Fully Done. by momonny: 5:27pm On Jun 28, 2017
you and I who is the hypocrite? you just have to wake up to reality the world is moving ahead to renewable energy some have given time line on fossil fuel already, or you've not noticed the price of oil already? keep deceiving yourself, like i told you earlier, i went to NEPC office in portharcourt for export certificate for export of GOLD i was advice to go to Osun to do my business with a licensed gold miner. so keep dreaming
beamtopola:

Hypocrisy is when you have a car which uses water instead of petro from crude oil
Hyppocrisy is when the richest woman in Africa makes her well from a water well instead of an oil well.
Hypocrisy is when oil is no more valuable but you chose to build refinery as a form of bringing investor to logos.
Hypocrisy is when water exportation make Nigeria no 1 economy in Africa instead of oil exportation.
Re: The Possible Richest And Poorest State When Restructure Is Fully Done. by momonny: 5:35pm On Jun 28, 2017
that's the pathetic thing natural resources are still under the exclusive list of the federal Government. that's why the call for economic restructuring must be sustained
Billyonaire:

I am interested in Gold Mining. How can our government allow that State to suffer inability to pay bills when the mines are untapped?
Re: The Possible Richest And Poorest State When Restructure Is Fully Done. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 28, 2017
momonny:
that's the pathetic thing natural resources are still under the exclusive list of the federal Government. that's why the call for economic restructuring must be sustained

Why are Osun people silent on the restructuring drama going on everywhere now ? It does seem that all is well with them.
Re: The Possible Richest And Poorest State When Restructure Is Fully Done. by momonny: 6:02pm On Jun 28, 2017
take your time to look at the state of origin of the yorubas who are calling for restructuring you will be shocked that osun men and women are at the fore front of this agitation, even Tinubu is an osun man.
Billyonaire:

Why are Osun people silent on the restructuring drama going on everywhere now ? It does seem that all is well with them.
Re: The Possible Richest And Poorest State When Restructure Is Fully Done. by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 28, 2017
momonny:
you and I who is the hypocrite? you just have to wake up to reality the world is moving ahead to renewable energy some have given time line on fossil fuel already, or you've not noticed the price of oil already? keep deceiving yourself, like i told you earlier, i went to NEPC office in portharcourt for export certificate for export of GOLD i was advice to go to Osun to do my business with a licensed gold miner. so keep dreaming
As long as we live in this country, all automobile either make use of fuel or gas and they are all gotten from crude oil. Ahahaha grin
Dangote is building refinery to refine dustbin ba?
Re: The Possible Richest And Poorest State When Restructure Is Fully Done. by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 28, 2017
momonny:
take your time to look at the state of origin of the yorubas who are calling for restructuring you will be shocked that osun men and women are at the fore front of this agitation, even Tinubu is an osun man.

I had no idea. I visited Bisi Akande at his country home at Osun, then met with Tafa Balogun at his country home at Ila-Oragun. I have been to Itire, Ede, Oshogbo etc. No one there mentioned that Tinubu is from Osun, but when I went to Lagos Island, I was shown where Tinubu grew up.

I had no idea he has roots in Osun.
Re: The Possible Richest And Poorest State When Restructure Is Fully Done. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jun 28, 2017
beberebe:

Which of those sectors you listed above do Afonjas control? its like you are not in Nigeria...

Even in SW, Igbo's have overtaken your lazy people in everything, even buying up all your lands and making you tenants....

Like I said, your people are lazy Porks...
Lol, how many land did your father don buy in the west?
Re: The Possible Richest And Poorest State When Restructure Is Fully Done. by momonny: 8:53pm On Jun 28, 2017
Billyonaire:

I had no idea. I visited Bisi Akande at his country home at Osun, then met with Tafa Balogun at his country home at Ila-Oragun. I have been to Itire, Ede, Oshogbo etc. No one there mentioned that Tinubu is from Osun, but when I went to Lagos Island, I was shown where Tinubu grew up.

I had no idea he has roots in Osun.
iragbiji is his home town
Re: The Possible Richest And Poorest State When Restructure Is Fully Done. by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 28, 2017
beberebe:

You see your life.....you don't know anytin about Nigeria and your SW...

let me burst some of your lies....

MAY and BAKER is owned by T.Y Danjuma and Nnamdi okafor...

GUINESS.....is a foreign brand.

MTN is controlled by Dozie pascal

The last time I checked, the richest and biggest banks are Fistbank, UBA ,ZENITH, DIAMOND, FIDELITY, ECO banks and they are owned by Igbo men..

The last time I checked sharaton, golden tulips, and other big hotels are owned by Igbo men...

And the last time I checked...Igbo's controls commerce, industries, Nollywood ,Supereagles, Education, NTA, etc....so what are you talking about.
I laugh in Swahili the moment I saw first bank is owned by igbo. But abeg? can you give me the name of the owner of first bank?
Re: The Possible Richest And Poorest State When Restructure Is Fully Done. by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 28, 2017
beberebe:

Even with your high IGR...look at where your people have been relegated to..

This ones are the ones that will survive without oil.....
LOL..

Even when there is oil money...laziness led your people to this..
Guy, you are confused. You should have just shut up in the first place. See how you disgrace yourself, you don't even have any fact to debate that guy. He completely outsmarted you. Sorry.
Re: The Possible Richest And Poorest State When Restructure Is Fully Done. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 28, 2017
momonny:
iragbiji is his home town
Oh okay.
Re: The Possible Richest And Poorest State When Restructure Is Fully Done. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 28, 2017
intervention3:
..actually you're the one deceiving your self. I have been asking u guys this question but no reply yet..I'm at ajah now..mention one.area in.ajah that igbo can claim of having more houses than Yoruba and let me ask people around to confirm if it's true..because where I am now at one area in ogombo I still can't find one igbo house
The thing tire me o. Me self since I have been moving, I have never seen where they claimed they buy o. Maybe here on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: The Possible Richest And Poorest State When Restructure Is Fully Done. by princemillla(m): 10:01pm On Jun 28, 2017
Smh see comments from those who blame govt of the day. Few are making sense about restructuring. Op think restructuring Nigeria will give each state right to control its resources.... No state wil stand alone.

Let's shun being tribal bigots, it earns u nothing but disgrace.
Crest fini
Re: The Possible Richest And Poorest State When Restructure Is Fully Done. by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 28, 2017
beberebe:

Ugly people..
sometimes, I wonder if you people are the offsprings of cat and gorilla...

Painment., Now look at you igbo family of gorrila. How God created you with animals is what I don't get.

Re: The Possible Richest And Poorest State When Restructure Is Fully Done. by Diademk07: 10:31pm On Jun 28, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
those people there make more money than all south east combine.

South east has laziest set of unproductive people in the country. Stats and facts don't lie.

You're quite right.. It's quite funny to see massive crowds littering the whole street during working hours in iboland because of one eediot named Nnamdi if not for joblessness. Such thing can't even happen in the SW except if there's a crisis. I can't imagine any Yoruba littering the whole street because of one illiterate.

1 Like

Re: The Possible Richest And Poorest State When Restructure Is Fully Done. by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jun 28, 2017
beamtopola:
Despite the fact that most see ss region politician of being greedy. I m writting this based on actual environment or assuming our leaders have the fear of God, this will be the most richest and poorest state in nigeria.

RICHEST
1 Akwa Ibom: They have the largest oil wells in Nigeria and they are assumed to export about 530000 barrels of crude oil per day. This will be amount to about 2.5billion naira per day which will generate up to 70billion naira per month.

2 Delta : the second largest exporter of oil. They export about 400000 barrels of oil per day which will result to 65 billion Naira per month.

3 Rivers: the third largest exporter of oil. About 360000 per day which will generate about 60billion per month.

4 Bayelsa my land: fourth largest exporter of oil. About 340000 per day. This will amount to about 59billion per day and due to it smaller population and if her politician are generous and also have the fear of God, almost every citizen will live above average just like Singapore.

5 Lagos: logos has not crude oil, it is number five , because of her multiple industries which will enable them generate billions of revenue through taxation. It is assumed that logos generates about 25billion Naira per month.

POOREST

1 ekiti: I dont no how they will generate income. May be lagos will help them out.

2 Osun: same thing

3 kwara: the same thing

4 Eboyi : the same thing.

I don't put any northerners state ,cause it is assumed they have land for agriculture.

The North is a desert, unfit for agriculture.

And finally, all SE states will activate ALL their oil Wells and start making billions per day..

There are so many sources of income, not just oil, which has been proven as a curse in nigeria.
Re: The Possible Richest And Poorest State When Restructure Is Fully Done. by Nobody: 8:49am On Jun 29, 2017
beberebe:

Ebony have limestone for cement, which ibeto is executing the factory and they have land for agriculture...they also have salt deposit and have crudeoil and coal
Have been proven right by eboyi governor.
Re: The Possible Richest And Poorest State When Restructure Is Fully Done. by beberebe: 9:02am On Jun 29, 2017
beamtopola:
Have been proven right by eboyi governor.
State like OSUN, EKITI, ondo ,Oyo still don't prove you wrong..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PHCN Staff Protest Unpaid Salaries (Pics) / Shehu Sani Alleges Plot To Frame Him For Murder / You Are Jittery, PDP Tells APC over INEC Server hacking allegations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.