Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,310 members, 7,853,444 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:46 PM

The Possible Richest And Poorest State When Restructure Is Fully Done. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Possible Richest And Poorest State When Restructure Is Fully Done. (10978 Views)

Sokoto Poorest State In Nigeria - NBS (Full Statistics) / Alabi Isama: North Has The Richest And Poorest People In Nigeria (Video) / Restructure Is Not The Solution To Nigeria Problem...wg Is The Only Way Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Possible Richest And Poorest State When Restructure Is Fully Done. by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jun 27, 2017
momonny:
MUMU IDIOT REMOVE OSUN FROM THAT YOUR USELESS LIST OF POOR STATES OSUN HAVE COMMERCIAL QUANTITY OF GOLD. YOUR CURSED BAYELSA WILL DRINK ITS OIL WHEN NO ONE IS THERE TO BUY A
Hypocrisy is when you have a car which uses water instead of petro from crude oil
Hyppocrisy is when the richest woman in Africa makes her well from a water well instead of an oil well.
Hypocrisy is when oil is no more valuable but you chose to build refinery as a form of bringing investor to logos.
Hypocrisy is when water exportation make Nigeria no 1 economy in Africa instead of oil exportation.
Re: The Possible Richest And Poorest State When Restructure Is Fully Done. by Markfemi2: 1:04am On Jun 28, 2017
beberebe:

Afonjas....you should be ashamed....

You people are the most ugliest

you people are the most dirtiest

you people are the most laziest...

Afonjas...wetin happen.
ABI na only una waka come

Jealousy will kill you last last
Igbos are the laziest and dirtiest poorest no wonder albino is controlling you

1 Like

Re: The Possible Richest And Poorest State When Restructure Is Fully Done. by Markfemi2: 1:06am On Jun 28, 2017
beberebe:

Run away soldier.... Go and pay your house rent to your Lagos Igbo landlord....
Lazy assholes...
Ugly creatures...
Next time, you people should learn to be industrious and hardworking...we are not mates...

Elrufai took census of Abuja landed property in 2007 and observed that Igbo's own 75% of the landed property..

Portharcout took census and noticed the same thing..

KANO did and notice the same tin...

Why are Afonjas afraid to take census of landed properties in Lagos to know which tribe own the largest share...

Can you see any uour region will forever remain improvishred and poverty will never leave you alone

Igbos don't own jack in lagos
It's imaginary
Sorrry to burst your bubble
Igbos are the most noise makers
All you do is rant without backing it up
Re: The Possible Richest And Poorest State When Restructure Is Fully Done. by Markfemi2: 1:06am On Jun 28, 2017
deedeedee1:

Nigeria will soon divide. Wheter you accept it or not, na your business.
Yorubas obsession with "one nigeria" eh, i never see.
SMH!!

Nigeria will divide and south east and north east will be the poorest both land locked and useless
Re: The Possible Richest And Poorest State When Restructure Is Fully Done. by Markfemi2: 1:08am On Jun 28, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
the list of internally generated revenue placed all south east state a little above boko haram ravaged north east.

South east people have got to be the laziest unproductive people in nigeria if they are competiting with war zone.
I'm telling you
Their laziness is why they are screaming Biafra
No be only own lagos economy
Na onitsha economy dem own
Re: The Possible Richest And Poorest State When Restructure Is Fully Done. by Markfemi2: 1:08am On Jun 28, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
can you make money from someone who doesn't have money?

Flat heads are really really really really dumb. cheesy

Their brains have been grinded with onitsha ally
Re: The Possible Richest And Poorest State When Restructure Is Fully Done. by leofab(f): 1:10am On Jun 28, 2017
johnserek:

The same lazy and not industrious tribe that controls education(over 90 universities) banking, real estate, International firms, media, finance. shipping, music, medicine, culture, food production, commodity manufacturing, oil and gas as the richest diaspora (not drug smuggler) with international churches dotting its land and strong islam is suddenly the region that will suffer when there is restructring

heeh
yorubaphobia will kill you last last selling spare parts , cd and gala is not being industrious

remove Lagos and see that you are just fooling around with All you enumerated.

1 Like

Re: The Possible Richest And Poorest State When Restructure Is Fully Done. by Markfemi2: 1:14am On Jun 28, 2017
leofab:
remove Lagos and see that you are just fooling around with All you enumerated.

Has that not. Been done already ??
Did I not mention oyo and Ogun
See this lazy dirty Biafrat this is claiming wealth when his life line is from Yoruba
BUHAHA can you counter any of the points stated No
Igbos are lazy and dirty you will forever envy the Yoruba man

1 Like

Re: The Possible Richest And Poorest State When Restructure Is Fully Done. by Markfemi2: 1:21am On Jun 28, 2017
REDshouse:
op you are totally wrong about LAGOS...
The revenue u quoted was only when they only collect state tax and internally generated revenue but after restructuring LAGOS will collect more tax. Most taxes collected by federal government in Lagos state will be collected by the state government thereby seeing LAGOS collecting more than 150b per month from the sea port to airport to other unforeseen taxes the federal government is collecting...

But apart from revenue collection what of the more liabilities that will be incured during the process cos there will be state police. State army more hands to collect more revenues. And contending with infrastructural development...

Just note that the more u look the less u see

The igbo man is blind to plain truth

3 Likes

Re: The Possible Richest And Poorest State When Restructure Is Fully Done. by johnserek: 1:28am On Jun 28, 2017
beberebe:

Hahahahahaha.......I am happy that it is paining you this way, so that you guys will sit up and see the reality on ground instead of lazing around

looooooooool its a known fact your tribes are liars please see onitsha number 1 in poverty index

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/05/31/africa/nigeria-cities-pollution/index.html
Re: The Possible Richest And Poorest State When Restructure Is Fully Done. by REDshouse(m): 3:43am On Jun 28, 2017
Markfemi2:

The igbo man is blind to plain truth
don't quote me again please I am not an ethnic bigot like you...

When u are coming to this world you never choose where you want God to position u... U never decide for God to make u an Afonja or biafra or hausa man...

If we were to choose or fill a form for where we wanted God to post us to like NYSC everyone will boycot Nigeria like they are Boycotting Maiduguri. Pls Thank and Bless God for where ever u are and whatever u are. Don't hate your fellow kind just because he did not share the same ethnic or religious affiliation with you
Re: The Possible Richest And Poorest State When Restructure Is Fully Done. by ProWalker: 6:22am On Jun 28, 2017
deedeedee1:

Nigeria will soon divide. Wheter you accept it or not, na your business.
Yorubas obsession with "one nigeria" eh, i never see.
SMH!!

You can never be pro-separation rhan me, however Im a realist to a fault and understand that the way ipob is going about it will either lead fo failure or catastrophe.
There are ways of division, but not insulting every one in sight against their method
Re: The Possible Richest And Poorest State When Restructure Is Fully Done. by veecovee: 7:06am On Jun 28, 2017
Re: The Possible Richest And Poorest State When Restructure Is Fully Done. by Indiaindia: 7:43am On Jun 28, 2017
subtlemee:
I saw Akwa Ibom and smiled smiley..proudly eyen and enjoying the dividend of the dicotomy
THAT'S WHY IBOS ARE FIGHTING TO INCLUDE AKWAIBOM, RIVERS, BAYELSA IN THEIR DEMONIC Biafra BUT IT WON'T WORK IN JESUS NAME. AYA DIOG ONO BIAFRA
Re: The Possible Richest And Poorest State When Restructure Is Fully Done. by Nobody: 8:35am On Jun 28, 2017
johnserek:

The same lazy and not industrious tribe that controls education(over 90 universities) banking, real estate, International firms, media, finance. shipping, music, medicine, culture, food production, commodity manufacturing, oil and gas as the richest diaspora (not drug smuggler) with international churches dotting its land and strong islam is suddenly the region that will suffer when there is restructring

heeh

At least
yorubaphobia will kill you last last selling spare parts , cd and gala is not being industrious

At least iam sure more than 50percent of d houses in Lagos is been owned by the Igbo's so what are ur afonja brodas using their money for since they control all the industries u mentioned.
Re: The Possible Richest And Poorest State When Restructure Is Fully Done. by subtlemee(f): 8:43am On Jun 28, 2017
Indiaindia:

THAT'S WHY IBOS ARE FIGHTING TO INCLUDE AKWAIBOM, RIVERS, BAYELSA IN THEIR DEMONIC Biafra BUT IT WON'T WORK IN JESUS NAME. AYA DIOG ONO BIAFRA

Aya diok ono mmor o...if I talk now the way they'll attack me eh! but I refuse to be detered ndisimme biafra
Re: The Possible Richest And Poorest State When Restructure Is Fully Done. by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 28, 2017
momonny:
MUMU IDIOT REMOVE OSUN FROM THAT YOUR USELESS LIST OF POOR STATES OSUN HAVE COMMERCIAL QUANTITY OF GOLD. YOUR CURSED BAYELSA WILL DRINK ITS OIL WHEN NO ONE IS THERE TO BUY A

I am interested in Gold Mining. How can our government allow that State to suffer inability to pay bills when the mines are untapped?
Re: The Possible Richest And Poorest State When Restructure Is Fully Done. by obataokenwa(m): 9:39am On Jun 28, 2017
beamtopola:

I know, that why I said richest and poorest.
Even in the land of rich man there is a poor man, richer and richest.
Ebonyi got limestone, coal and enough agriculture like rice etc.... You didn't check well before you include Ebonyi there. They're part of food basket of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: The Possible Richest And Poorest State When Restructure Is Fully Done. by greatermax77(m): 9:43am On Jun 28, 2017
By inculding Ebonyi state shows that you do not know Nigeria well.
Ebonyi will be among the rich states b/c alot solid minerals abonds in Ebonyi plus agriculture

1 Like

Re: The Possible Richest And Poorest State When Restructure Is Fully Done. by reality1010: 10:17am On Jun 28, 2017
beamtopola:
Despite the fact that most see ss region politician of being greedy. I m writting this based on actual environment or assuming our leaders have the fear of God, this will be the most richest and poorest state in nigeria.

RICHEST
1 Akwa Ibom: They have the largest oil wells in Nigeria and they are assumed to export about 530000 barrels of crude oil per day. This will be amount to about 2.5billion naira per day which will generate up to 70billion naira per month.

2 Delta : the second largest exporter of oil. They export about 400000 barrels of oil per day which will result to 65 billion Naira per month.

3 Rivers: the third largest exporter of oil. About 360000 per day which will generate about 60billion per month.

4 Bayelsa my land: fourth largest exporter of oil. About 340000 per day. This will amount to about 59billion per day and due to it smaller population and if her politician are generous and also have the fear of God, almost every citizen will live above average just like Singapore.

5 Lagos: logos has not crude oil, it is number five , because of her multiple industries which will enable them generate billions of revenue through taxation. It is assumed that logos generates about 25billion Naira per month.

POOREST

1 ekiti: I dont no how they will generate income. May be lagos will help them out.

2 Osun: same thing

3 kwara: the same thing

4 Eboyi : the same thing.

I don't put any northerners state ,cause it is assumed they have land for agriculture.
What if Delta,Onitsha,Warri,Ibaka and PH ports start Woking?Ppl will move out of Lagos Lagos is enjoying Nigeria's corrupt system.Once d country is restructured d experiences of Liverpool,Manchester,&other cities of 1950s will catch up with Lagos.Investors r flexible at geography&threats.

1 Like

Re: The Possible Richest And Poorest State When Restructure Is Fully Done. by rlauncher(m): 10:45am On Jun 28, 2017
beamtopola:
Despite the fact that most see ss region politician of being greedy. I m writting this based on actual environment or assuming our leaders have the fear of God, this will be the most richest and poorest state in nigeria.

RICHEST
1 Akwa Ibom: They have the largest oil wells in Nigeria and they are assumed to export about 530000 barrels of crude oil per day. This will be amount to about 2.5billion naira per day which will generate up to 70billion naira per month.

2 Delta : the second largest exporter of oil. They export about 400000 barrels of oil per day which will result to 65 billion Naira per month.

3 Rivers: the third largest exporter of oil. About 360000 per day which will generate about 60billion per month.

4 Bayelsa my land: fourth largest exporter of oil. About 340000 per day. This will amount to about 59billion per day and due to it smaller population and if her politician are generous and also have the fear of God, almost every citizen will live above average just like Singapore.

5 Lagos: logos has not crude oil, it is number five , because of her multiple industries which will enable them generate billions of revenue through taxation. It is assumed that logos generates about 25billion Naira per month.

POOREST

1 ekiti: I dont no how they will generate income. May be lagos will help them out.

2 Osun: same thing

3 kwara: the same thing

4 Eboyi : the same thing.

I don't put any northerners state ,cause it is assumed they have land for agriculture.

Op, I totally disagree with you that the oil rich states will end up as the richest states. This conclusion is based on wrong assumptions. You mean, you expect non oil producing states to go fold their arms and do nothing when free money will no longer be accruing to them from the FG!

On the contrary, while other states are making efforts at developing what they have viz- agriculture, mining, manufacturing, tourism & hospitality, technology etc, the oil producing areas are likely to focus on the oil which could make them end up the poorest in the long run.

2 Likes

Re: The Possible Richest And Poorest State When Restructure Is Fully Done. by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 28, 2017
rlauncher:

Op, I totally disagree with you that the oil rich states will end up as the richest states. This conclusion is based on wrong assumptions. You mean, you expect non oil producing states to go fold their arms and do nothing when free money will no longer be accruing to them from the FG!

On the contrary, while other states are making efforts at developing what they have viz- agriculture, mining, manufacturing, tourism & hospitality, technology etc, the oil producing areas are likely to focus on the oil which could make them end up the poorest in the long run.
Can u compare Niger republic to saudi Arabia?
Or can you compare south Africa to Saudi Arabia.
This country makes her money tru oil.
Nigeria is no 1 economy in Africa all because of oil.
Many investors all come to this country because of oil
Julius Berger only collect oil as payment for construction.
Those oil state will be the richest.
Govet total expenditures today depend on oil.
Re: The Possible Richest And Poorest State When Restructure Is Fully Done. by rlauncher(m): 10:57am On Jun 28, 2017
beberebe:

DAT is the end of SW...because you people are lazy, your people are not industrious...they are lazy...

only Lagos may possibly survive in SW...

The SW will not have any problem with restructuring because its people will be on control of its resources- human, material, and financial.

We have done it before and we will do it again.

I believe the southwestern states will be the richest due to their near 100% level of literacy and instinctive drive for manufacturing which currently is being negatively affected by the present arrangement. cheesy
Re: The Possible Richest And Poorest State When Restructure Is Fully Done. by rlauncher(m): 11:07am On Jun 28, 2017
beamtopola:

Can u compare Niger republic to saudi Arabia?
Or can you compare south Africa to Saudi Arabia.
This country makes her money tru oil.
Nigeria is no 1 economy in Africa all because of oil.
Many investors all come to this country because of oil
Julius Berger only collect oil as payment for construction.
Those oil state will be the richest.
Govet total expenditures today depend on oil.

Oil constitute just about 10% of our GDP. It is not the main reason why investors flock to Nigeria.

The cheer size of our population- the largest in Africa and sixth largest in the world with the huge market it provides for their products is the main reason why investors visit our country.

Without oil, they will still come.

Nigeria is bigger than oil. That's why most Nigerians will never support a breakup.

Nigeria has always been respected in the comity of nations before we are known for oil. wink
Re: The Possible Richest And Poorest State When Restructure Is Fully Done. by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 28, 2017
reality1010:

What if Delta,Onitsha,Warri,Ibaka and PH ports start Woking?Ppl will move out of Lagos Lagos is enjoying Nigeria's corrupt system.Once d country is restructured d experiences of Liverpool,Manchester,&other cities of 1950s will catch up with Lagos.Investors r flexible at geography&threats.
that's tru
If the restructuring had it that every state shud harness what ever will improve their well, believe me most of these riverine states will build seaport and even airport. These will bring competition between logos and other states that have seaport. Thereby leaving the nonriverine states to make a choice of seaport that have reduced taxation. Most of those companies that are located in logos do so all becos of access to seaport to be able to exports their goods. Believe me if total restructuring is done and each state build her seaport, most of these companies will now decide beween logos and other state interm of taxation, thereby distribute logos wealth.
But oil well in terms of restructuring will total belong these state , cos its fixed and not negotiable.
Re: The Possible Richest And Poorest State When Restructure Is Fully Done. by Collyno82(m): 11:11am On Jun 28, 2017
rlauncher:

Oil constitute just about 10% of our GDP. It is not the main reason why investors flock to Nigeria.

The cheer size of our population- the largest in Africa and sixth largest in the world with the huge market it provides for their products is the main reason why investors visit our country.

Nigeria is bigger than oil. That's why most Nigerians will never support a breakup.

Nigeria has always been respected in the comity of nations before we are known for oil. wink
oyel 10%? no am not sure

1 Like

Re: The Possible Richest And Poorest State When Restructure Is Fully Done. by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 28, 2017
rlauncher:

Don't deceive me apart from oil what else does Nigeria export? Pls we should always say the true, don't be bias. If you say oil is not wealth, then lets all fight for restructuring so that we will no Nigeria main wealth.

Re: The Possible Richest And Poorest State When Restructure Is Fully Done. by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 28, 2017
Collyno82:
oyel 10%? no am not sure
He may be ryt.
GDP is a product produced domesticall and consume. But all this Nigeria gross product are not exported. Oil account to 97% of Nigeria export, other gross domestic products only make 3%. Nigeria total wealth depends on oil.

Re: The Possible Richest And Poorest State When Restructure Is Fully Done. by rlauncher(m): 11:30am On Jun 28, 2017
johnserek:

heeh

Don't mind them. They don't know history. We the southwesterners will be at the top again when the nation is eventually restructured- it is not a matter of if but when.

They have forgotten how were contributing to the centre more than the other regions combined.

Most of them are not aware that not less than forty thousand (40,000) industries owned by southwesterners have to closed down over the years due to economic mismanagement by the FG, unbridled importation and dumping as well as faking and adulteration of goods by some unscrupulous Nigerians( not southwesterners- they know themselves).

But we will surely rise again once restructuring takes effect, because we will be in charge of our destiny. smiley

Re: The Possible Richest And Poorest State When Restructure Is Fully Done. by deedeedee1: 11:40am On Jun 28, 2017
reality1010:

Story. When nigeria separate, we will know who will suffer, but know this very well, oodua has all it takes to be a great nation.
Re: The Possible Richest And Poorest State When Restructure Is Fully Done. by rlauncher(m): 11:50am On Jun 28, 2017
beamtopola:

Don't deceive me apart from oil what else does Nigeria export? Pls we should always say the true, don't be bias. If you say oil is not wealth, then lets all fight for restructuring so that we will no Nigeria main wealth.

OLODO! There is a difference between GDP and highest forex earner. The other sectors of the economy earns 9 times more revenue than oil for Nigeria, most of it at home.These are the bases for the IGR generated by the states all over the country when taxed.

Lack of electric power is a major reason why Nigerian industries cannot produce enough to export abroad to earn more forex apart from oil.

Another problem is that outside SW, most people who generate these domestic economic activities don't pay tax. smiley
Re: The Possible Richest And Poorest State When Restructure Is Fully Done. by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 28, 2017
rlauncher:

OLODO! There is a difference between GDP and highest forex earner. The other sectors of the economy earns 9 times more revenue than oil for Nigeria, most of it at home.These are the bases for the IGR generated by the states all over the country when taxed.

Lack of electric power is a major reason why Nigerian industries cannot produce enough to export abroad to earn more forex apart from oil.

Another problem is that outside SW, most people who generate these domestic economic activities don't pay tax. smiley
Even your salary as now its been gotten from oil money. If you doubt, lets all glamour for restructuring and let see where federal govt will generate their revenue.
Olodo, how come oil account to about 97% of Nigeria total export?
If you think oil is nothing ask Saudi Arabia.
The richest woman in Africa makes her wealth through oil, yet yorubas will b hail her for the richest, but keep saying oil is nothing. Hypocrisy!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obiano Undergoing Screening At APGA Headquarters, Abuja (photos) / The Murder Of Obinna Okpokiri / Amnesty International Operations Damaging Military's Morale - Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.