Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,132 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Wild Jubilation In P/harcourt As Kanu Arrives, Meets With Ijaw Elders (video+pic - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wild Jubilation In P/harcourt As Kanu Arrives, Meets With Ijaw Elders (video+pic (7965 Views)

Heavy Protests In Port-Harcourt As INEC Suspends Rivers Governorship Results / Biafra: INM Calls For Probe As Group Fingers Obiano, Ekweremadu As Kanu Sponsors / Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Enugu, Prays For Fallen IPOB Heroes (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wild Jubilation In P/harcourt As Kanu Arrives, Meets With Ijaw Elders (video+pic by raker300: 8:13pm On Jun 27, 2017
Heart attack for Afonjas

4 Likes

Re: Wild Jubilation In P/harcourt As Kanu Arrives, Meets With Ijaw Elders (video+pic by JANK23H(m): 8:17pm On Jun 27, 2017
Biafrannuke:
lol...see pains
And why would i feel pain?
I only feel pity for you dolts,it shows you lack confidence in yourselves,since you need other tribes in the Nigerdelta to achieve your fantasy.

How long will you people be childish?Telling yourselves lies daily to feel good.

i really feel pity i must confess.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wild Jubilation In P/harcourt As Kanu Arrives, Meets With Ijaw Elders (video+pic by TekenaAduari: 8:25pm On Jun 27, 2017
bolanto24:

I am an Ijaw like you, but truthfully speaking you are on your own. We are tired of Nigeria as presently constituted. If no restructuring in political and economic terms then secession becomes necessary.

What we need do is to learn from history, the likes of Ernest Ikoli, Ken Saro Wiwa, Alfred Diete Spiff, Marshall Harry, A.k. Dikibo.

Form peaceful pressure groups and let the government bend to our will, we lambast northerners but they have a better political structure than we do, they have Arewa Youths we have Niger Delta militants to represent us, they have Arewa Elders Forum, we have a nonexistent Elders Forum, How do we speak with one voice then.

We need to learn and form legitimate pressure groups if we are to speak with one voice and pressure the government to bend to our will.
Re: Wild Jubilation In P/harcourt As Kanu Arrives, Meets With Ijaw Elders (video+pic by TekenaAduari: 8:26pm On Jun 27, 2017
Kingspin:
Thank you you speak for yourself and not for all Nigerians that is one thing. Nigeria will have no peace until the right things are done.

What we need do is to learn from history, the likes of Ernest Ikoli, Ken Saro Wiwa, Alfred Diete Spiff, Marshall Harry, A.k. Dikibo.
Form peaceful pressure groups and let the government bend to our will, we lambast northerners but they have a better political structure than we do, they have Arewa Youths we have Niger Delta militants to represent us, they have Arewa Elders Forum, we have a nonexistent Elders Forum, How do we speak with one voice then.
We need to learn and form legitimate pressure groups if we are to speak with one voice and pressure the government to bend to our will.
Re: Wild Jubilation In P/harcourt As Kanu Arrives, Meets With Ijaw Elders (video+pic by TekenaAduari: 8:26pm On Jun 27, 2017
bolanto24:

I am an Ijaw like you, but truthfully speaking you are on your own. We are tired of Nigeria as presently constituted. If no restructuring in political and economic terms then secession becomes necessary.

Re: Wild Jubilation In P/harcourt As Kanu Arrives, Meets With Ijaw Elders (video+pic by TekenaAduari: 8:27pm On Jun 27, 2017
Re: Wild Jubilation In P/harcourt As Kanu Arrives, Meets With Ijaw Elders (video+pic by Yyeske(m): 8:29pm On Jun 27, 2017
Most are just a bunch of upland Igbo migrants in PH. Abandoned properties loading

1 Like

Re: Wild Jubilation In P/harcourt As Kanu Arrives, Meets With Ijaw Elders (video+pic by Dainfamous: 8:37pm On Jun 27, 2017
Obiakpo clans from rivers state demand for Biafra restoration

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXg9zkgwNZI

5 Likes

Re: Wild Jubilation In P/harcourt As Kanu Arrives, Meets With Ijaw Elders (video+pic by juman(m): 8:44pm On Jun 27, 2017
The igwe. grin
Re: Wild Jubilation In P/harcourt As Kanu Arrives, Meets With Ijaw Elders (video+pic by APCHaram: 8:49pm On Jun 27, 2017
[s]
TekenaAduari:

People saying Ijaw land is part of Biafra know nothing about history, Go and read about Isaac Boro who declared Niger Delta Republic in 1966 a full year before Biafra Republic was declared by Ojukwu in 1967.
That said, as a true son of Niger Delta, I can categoritically state that we are behind Buhari lead govt and we believe in Nigeria. Because we believe 2 wrongs don't make a right and with war there are no winners, we choose to channel our grievances the right way, and be patient with our leaders.
Arise O, compatriots Nigeria's call obey, let us unite in the face of challenges, let us fight peacefully for our motherland, let us show the world that the most populous black nation and the biggest economy in Africa can get it right.
Long live the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Long live Buhari Led Govt.
The labour of our hero's past shall never be in vain.
[/s]

Afonja

2 Likes

Re: Wild Jubilation In P/harcourt As Kanu Arrives, Meets With Ijaw Elders (video+pic by wale2day: 8:57pm On Jun 27, 2017
ew

1 Like

Re: Wild Jubilation In P/harcourt As Kanu Arrives, Meets With Ijaw Elders (video+pic by Kingspin(m): 9:03pm On Jun 27, 2017
TekenaAduari:

Nigerians like to follow bad leaders simply because he or she is from her side. My own is good your own is never good. This is a country where elites uses religion and tribalism to rule the results is what we are seeing today. I doubt if the people of Nigeria are willing to reverse and realize that if Nigeria is good it will be good for everybody. My only problem has been not been fair to all. Those at the forefront of one Nigeria are same people against fairness for all Nigerians. This is satanic. How can a particular region want to have everything that Nigeria need in their own backyard what happen to the rest of the country? Equal right is no near a crime. If everyone is allowed to operate on the same level and development is based on need and important not sentiments there will be no room for uncontrollable agitations. If some people are so much pain and dissatisfied with groups calling for change of how Nigeria is then they are to blame and should sincerely take the responsibility to change their ways or leave with the crises forever. I always say let the right things be done and Nigeria is free.

3 Likes

Re: Wild Jubilation In P/harcourt As Kanu Arrives, Meets With Ijaw Elders (video+pic by TekenaAduari: 9:28pm On Jun 27, 2017
APCHaram:
[s][/s]

Afonja
I am a bonafide born , bred and living Niger Delta citizen.
Re: Wild Jubilation In P/harcourt As Kanu Arrives, Meets With Ijaw Elders (video+pic by hamilton62(m): 10:01pm On Jun 27, 2017
TekenaAduari:

People saying Ijaw land is part of Biafra know nothing about history, Go and read about Isaac Boro who declared Niger Delta Republic in 1966 a full year before Biafra Republic was declared by Ojukwu in 1967.
That said, as a true son of Niger Delta, I can categoritically state that we are behind Buhari lead govt and we believe in Nigeria. Because we believe 2 wrongs don't make a right and with war there are no winners, we choose to channel our grievances the right way, and be patient with our leaders.
Arise O, compatriots Nigeria's call obey, let us unite in the face of challenges, let us fight peacefully for our motherland, let us show the world that the most populous black nation and the biggest economy in Africa can get it right.
You see the problem, who we, #Biafrans before 1914?
Go to the African map of 16th century and see.that #biafra has been before great, great, great grand fathers

1 Like

Re: Wild Jubilation In P/harcourt As Kanu Arrives, Meets With Ijaw Elders (video+pic by ApexPredator: 10:09pm On Jun 27, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB are building bridges while Zombies and Unity beggars are fabricating lies. grin

6 Likes

Re: Wild Jubilation In P/harcourt As Kanu Arrives, Meets With Ijaw Elders (video+pic by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 27, 2017
ESDKING:
Laudable. Ipob is getting stronger and stronger despite the intimidation

Ekinematics, afonja Muslim man claiming to come from Rivers state. ...where are you and what do you have to say about this ?

See this mumu!
Call me whatever you like, I remain who I am and what I stand for.
The more you post the more you show how deluded you and your fellow ipoo sycophants are.
Re: Wild Jubilation In P/harcourt As Kanu Arrives, Meets With Ijaw Elders (video+pic by TekenaAduari: 11:01pm On Jun 27, 2017
hamilton62:

You see the problem, who we, #Biafrans before 1914?
Go to the African map of 16th century and see.that #biafra has been before great, great, great grand fathers

If they leave you people , you will say Biafra was there 19BC.

Our Oil and Ports they entice Una, you know very well that without Port Harcourt Biafra would be useless land surrounded by land.

We refuse to follow una , it is not by force, even if PortHarcourt was part of Biafra before, now our eye done clear.

Carry ur insultive Nnamdi KANU and go...
Re: Wild Jubilation In P/harcourt As Kanu Arrives, Meets With Ijaw Elders (video+pic by nextdoor84(m): 11:04pm On Jun 27, 2017
TekenaAduari:

Oga Ade just shut up....Portharcourt has never been Ijaw and will never be...so wake up and go back to bayelsa!!

5 Likes

Re: Wild Jubilation In P/harcourt As Kanu Arrives, Meets With Ijaw Elders (video+pic by nextdoor84(m): 11:05pm On Jun 27, 2017
When Kanu was 'ranting' on radio Biafra,you called it a foolish idea.

He started insulting everyone including Igbos . you called him a fool and an illiterate and a fraudster.

He used that to get your attention and 'intelligent' you still called him an idiot.

He started visiting counties in preparation for his visit to Nigeria .you said he doesn't know anything.he is not intelligent.

He announced that he would visit Nigeria and be kidnapped. You reminded him of how other freedom fighters were murdered and nothing happened.you called him mumu who lacks strategy and wisdom.

He came back and was arrested .you celebrated it and said he will die in prison.you Chanted "I said so".

While in prison he roared like a lion he is,called the president a mad man and boasted that he can't be jailed.you said it is a wrong strategy. That he should have shut up like Mandela did whereas your intelligence did not let you know that Mandela was dealing with human beings whereas KANU was dealing with animals.

When he left the prison ,you got angry and frustrated. You even advised him to lie low.unfortunately, he didn't listen to your advice like he has always ignored others from you.

When he started welcoming visitors ,you became more frustrated and started analysing how he has gone against his bail conditions and even called on govt to lock him up again.lol
You own is only to analyze. no action and no nothing. Spending energy and time on a man who is busy living his dream and has been succeeding.

When he asked the Igbo's to stay at home ,you laughed at him and said no e will listen to a fraudster.

When the sit at home was successful ,you became frustrated and started attacking the Igbos. Lol.

Now that he has asked for a date for referendum or there won't be any election ,you are all over the place calling it another wrong move. You that is full of wisdom have never said anything about the referendum part but has dwelt on the election part.

All I am saying to you is ; CONTINUE.
who your wisdom don help?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wild Jubilation In P/harcourt As Kanu Arrives, Meets With Ijaw Elders (video+pic by kenny987(f): 11:13pm On Jun 27, 2017
TekenaAduari:

Ta! U wey register ds June? Stop d 'we SS' drama please! It's so old! Tekena ko!

4 Likes

Re: Wild Jubilation In P/harcourt As Kanu Arrives, Meets With Ijaw Elders (video+pic by TekenaAduari: 11:16pm On Jun 27, 2017
nextdoor84:

Oga Ade just shut up....Portharcourt has never been Ijaw and will never be...so wake up and go back to bayelsa!!

I need I plot of land to faint abeg... Borikiri, Amadi Ama, is in ur village abi... sorry urself.

I don't even want to argue with u, becos that is what is setting us as Rivers People Back, someone in sokoto sees a katsina man as his brother, A Kano man will welcome a Kaduna man as his brother.

we wey dey 2 street apart they fight. sorry for yourself.

weda u like it or not u be my broda.

1 Like

Re: Wild Jubilation In P/harcourt As Kanu Arrives, Meets With Ijaw Elders (video+pic by TekenaAduari: 11:19pm On Jun 27, 2017
kenny987:

Ta! U wey register ds June? Stop d 'we SS' drama please! It's so old! Tekena ko!

I registered this account recently but , I am not in any way new to naira land.
Re: Wild Jubilation In P/harcourt As Kanu Arrives, Meets With Ijaw Elders (video+pic by jeslofem: 11:22pm On Jun 27, 2017
kai wallahi, he don be for them far..
Re: Wild Jubilation In P/harcourt As Kanu Arrives, Meets With Ijaw Elders (video+pic by TekenaAduari: 11:23pm On Jun 27, 2017
nextdoor84:

Port Harcourt na Igbo land abi. crooks.

oil dey sweet una, port dey hungry una.

without port Harcourt, Biafra land is Useless.

Go and mine coal in Enugu. or chop red mud in Anambra

1 Like

Re: Wild Jubilation In P/harcourt As Kanu Arrives, Meets With Ijaw Elders (video+pic by hamilton62(m): 11:36pm On Jun 27, 2017
TekenaAduari:

If they leave you people , you will say Biafra was there 19BC.

Our Oil and Ports they entice Una, you know very well that without Port Harcourt Biafra would be useless land surrounded by land.

We refuse to follow una , it is not by force, even if PortHarcourt was part of Biafra before, now our eye done clear.

Carry ur insultive Nnamdi KANU and go...
could you be open to knowledge and understand the history you don't know that even the Nigeria state never wanted your hand around?
Atleast this link could suffice a little about the existence of #Biafra before the whiteman's invasion, that means Nigeria was out of this world then.
http://presbyterianchurchng.com/DynamicPage.aspx?pageid=21
I have my oil too... I am not after your oil and neither will I be, watch the life of an igboman in this country, we are the riches in average GDP no matter the marginalization and the hatred and we never got it from your oil nor oil oil but our skills and entrepreneurship...
There will be referendum then your people will make their vote count and I promise you that no one is culling you into the biafra vision when your people vote against it...
Human resources is what we igbos believe in and that is why I laugh at this concept of oil nonesense which we also have but I can say not in the amount you guys do but we are dynamic and not rigid neither are we perverts or lazy, optimism keeps us going even if you take all from us we shall still come back stronger and better...
we did it after the way and now is the testimony, so we can do it again and again and you know that.
Pls how many of those oils do you have now and control and how many did the igboman take from you and is controlling?
When you don't know your enemy, you blame everyone for your downfall...
Just being blunt and not insult any here but your perspective of understanding this is solely your responsibility.
ciao#

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wild Jubilation In P/harcourt As Kanu Arrives, Meets With Ijaw Elders (video+pic by nextdoor84(m): 11:50pm On Jun 27, 2017
TekenaAduari:

Port Harcourt na Igbo land abi. crooks.

oil dey sweet una, port dey hungry una.

without port Harcourt, Biafra land is Useless.

Go and mine coal in Enugu. or chop red mud in Anambra

Oga I swear you no well ooo...so I should leave my village in ahoada east LGA because of you and go to Enugu to mine coal shebi...okay ooo!!...very soon you go know how far....PH can never be ijaw get it into your thick cranium!!!

7 Likes

Re: Wild Jubilation In P/harcourt As Kanu Arrives, Meets With Ijaw Elders (video+pic by MasterKim: 3:39am On Jun 28, 2017
ESDKING:
Laudable. Ipob is getting stronger and stronger despite the intimidation

Ekinematics, afonja Muslim man claiming to come from Rivers state. ...where are you and what do you have to say about this ?
Everybody is afonja in ur life.
Go straight to ur point instead of accusing/drawing others to ur post
Re: Wild Jubilation In P/harcourt As Kanu Arrives, Meets With Ijaw Elders (video+pic by MasterKim: 3:41am On Jun 28, 2017
kocvalour:
afonjas right now

nototribalist:
If am Afonja (god forbid) I won't come here.
Lol. u guys claim afonja always poke nose into Igbo related posts. Yet u'll call dem if dey don't
Re: Wild Jubilation In P/harcourt As Kanu Arrives, Meets With Ijaw Elders (video+pic by Ajimike(m): 3:54am On Jun 28, 2017
JANK23H:
Dunderheads!

Kanu visits Igbos in Rivers state and you say it's Ijaw.You people are incorrigible,what has this young man done to your senses?

The caption on that video says wild jubilation in Porthacourt.Na by force to join Biafra?

I guess counting people around him no longer matter. Hopeless things.

1 Like

Re: Wild Jubilation In P/harcourt As Kanu Arrives, Meets With Ijaw Elders (video+pic by TekenaAduari: 4:57am On Jun 28, 2017
hamilton62:

could you be open to knowledge and understand the history you don't know that even the Nigeria state never wanted your hand around?
Atleast this link could suffice a little about the existence of #Biafra before the whiteman's invasion, that means Nigeria was out of this world then.
http://presbyterianchurchng.com/DynamicPage.aspx?pageid=21
I have my oil too... I am not after your oil and neither will I be, watch the life of an igboman in this country, we are the riches in average GDP no matter the marginalization and the hatred and we never got it from your oil nor oil oil but our skills and entrepreneurship...
There will be referendum then your people will make their vote count and I promise you that no one is culling you into the biafra vision when your people vote against it...
Human resources is what we igbos believe in and that is why I laugh at this concept of oil nonesense which we also have but I can say not in the amount you guys do but we are dynamic and not rigid neither are we perverts or lazy, optimism keeps us going even if you take all from us we shall still come back stronger and better...
we did it after the way and now is the testimony, so we can do it again and again and you know that.
Pls how many of those oils do you have now and control and how many did the igboman take from you and is controlling?
When you don't know your enemy, you blame everyone for your downfall...
Just being blunt and not insult any here but your perspective of understanding this is solely your responsibility.
ciao#

Yes Igbo men got their money from Fetish means , Armed Robber at night shop owner in the Morning, Kidnapping, Fraud, Drug trafficking, all over the news home and abroad Igbo's are making headlines for various crimes. I don't see non celebrated for clean wealth like Dangote, even the legitimate ones still have cockroaches in their cupboard.

what Igbo's need is Spiritual cleansing, they need to rid themselves of Idol worship , fraud and armed robbery.
Re: Wild Jubilation In P/harcourt As Kanu Arrives, Meets With Ijaw Elders (video+pic by TekenaAduari: 5:00am On Jun 28, 2017
nextdoor84:

Oga I swear you no well ooo...so I should leave my village in ahoada east LGA because of you and go to Enugu to mine coal shebi...okay ooo!!...very soon you go know how far....PH can never be ijaw get it into your thick cranium!!!
I need I plot of land to faint abeg... Borikiri, Amadi Ama, is in ur village abi... sorry urself.
I don't even want to argue with u, becos that is what is setting us as Rivers People Back, someone in sokoto sees a katsina man as his brother, A Kano man will welcome a Kaduna man as his brother.
Re: Wild Jubilation In P/harcourt As Kanu Arrives, Meets With Ijaw Elders (video+pic by Adiola(f): 5:38am On Jun 28, 2017
TekenaAduari:
when an afonja speak you don't need a prophet to tell you

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Congress: Rivers Faction To Boycott, Exercise Suspended In Zamfara, Kwara / Easter: FG Declares Friday, March 29 & Monday, April 1 As Public Holidays / 2024 Budget Exposes ‘Misuse’ Of Funds By MDAs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.