Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,903 members, 7,821,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Wild Jubilation In P/harcourt As Kanu Arrives, Meets With Ijaw Elders (video+pic - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wild Jubilation In P/harcourt As Kanu Arrives, Meets With Ijaw Elders (video+pic (7961 Views)

Heavy Protests In Port-Harcourt As INEC Suspends Rivers Governorship Results / Biafra: INM Calls For Probe As Group Fingers Obiano, Ekweremadu As Kanu Sponsors / Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Enugu, Prays For Fallen IPOB Heroes (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wild Jubilation In P/harcourt As Kanu Arrives, Meets With Ijaw Elders (video+pic by Nobody: 5:49am On Jun 28, 2017
Yyeske:
Most are just a bunch of upland Igbo migrants in PH. Abandoned properties loading

Typical Afonja; he hears Igbo in the video and thinks they are from the SE.LOL! Not knowing that Ikwerre speak Igbo too, even more clearer mainstream Igbo than Ebonyi people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wild Jubilation In P/harcourt As Kanu Arrives, Meets With Ijaw Elders (video+pic by Notasyouthink: 5:51am On Jun 28, 2017
Blessynokoro:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGU2JDvt_kI

More at the source http://igberetvnews.com/415902/jubilation-in-pharcourt-as-kanu-arrives/
Tonyebarcanista, bantudra and frathamathy please show us video where ijaw people or any of the SS tribes are denouncing biafra.

2 Likes

Re: Wild Jubilation In P/harcourt As Kanu Arrives, Meets With Ijaw Elders (video+pic by hamilton62(m): 7:51am On Jun 28, 2017
TekenaAduari:

Yes Igbo men got their money from Fetish means , Armed Robber at night shop owner in the Morning, Kidnapping, Fraud, Drug trafficking, all over the news home and abroad Igbo's are making headlines for various crimes. I don't see non celebrated for clean wealth like Dangote, even the legitimate ones still have cockroaches in their cupboard.

what Igbo's need is Spiritual cleansing, they need to rid themselves of Idol worship , fraud and armed robbery.
A pained child... I can't insult a tribe close to me because a nose-dive-wit person just did to mine...
Could you pls first make money before quoting the igbos and.your mirrage cult or ill money...
Or don't you need money?
And advise pls, avoid doing business with igbos and speed off their money because it is ill money, myopic and envious being.
Re: Wild Jubilation In P/harcourt As Kanu Arrives, Meets With Ijaw Elders (video+pic by chiscodedon(m): 8:29am On Jun 28, 2017
TekenaAduari:

Yes Igbo men got their money from Fetish means , Armed Robber at night shop owner in the Morning, Kidnapping, Fraud, Drug trafficking, all over the news home and abroad Igbo's are making headlines for various crimes. I don't see non celebrated for clean wealth like Dangote, even the legitimate ones still have cockroaches in their cupboard.

what Igbo's need is Spiritual cleansing, they need to rid themselves of Idol worship , fraud and armed robbery.
lazy fool...our oil our oil...who does oil spillage disturbs? you but still name about 10 oil mogul business men u know from ur land...be claiming u have oil while the oil wells in ur backyard are own by others...in oil Bis today tinubu is known,otedola,alikija,capital oil,oando etc...how many of them are from ur place.idiot lazy fool...u think Igbo's are lazy as u..u own pH take statistics of house owners in pH, if care is not taking u r living in a room apartment paying rent to an Igbo man
Re: Wild Jubilation In P/harcourt As Kanu Arrives, Meets With Ijaw Elders (video+pic by TekenaAduari: 10:35am On Jun 28, 2017
chiscodedon:

lazy fool...our oil our oil...who does oil spillage disturbs? you but still name about 10 oil mogul business men u know from ur land...be claiming u have oil while the oil wells in ur backyard are own by others...in oil Bis today tinubu is known,otedola,alikija,capital oil,oando etc...how many of them are from ur place.idiot lazy fool...u think Igbo's are lazy as u..u own pH take statistics of house owners in pH, if care is not taking u r living in a room apartment paying rent to an Igbo man
Learn English Bro, then maybe we can have a conversation.
Re: Wild Jubilation In P/harcourt As Kanu Arrives, Meets With Ijaw Elders (video+pic by TekenaAduari: 10:36am On Jun 28, 2017
hamilton62:

A pained child... I can't insult a tribe close to me because a nose-dive-wit person just did to mine...
Could you pls first make money before quoting the igbos and.your mirrage cult or ill money...
Or don't you need money?
And advise pls, avoid doing business with igbos and speed off their money because it is ill money, myopic and envious being.
Truth hurts.
Re: Wild Jubilation In P/harcourt As Kanu Arrives, Meets With Ijaw Elders (video+pic by chiscodedon(m): 12:18pm On Jun 28, 2017
TekenaAduari:
Learn English Bro, then maybe we can have a conversation.
who's ur bro...what could relate me to nincompoop like u..am trying harder to see if ur empty,watery brain could reason well but now observed you're cursed...so hands off...continue wallowing in ur ignorance.. don't work hard keep on shouting our oil, which u ain't getting any sh!t from...grow up dull brain
Re: Wild Jubilation In P/harcourt As Kanu Arrives, Meets With Ijaw Elders (video+pic by TekenaAduari: 12:59pm On Jun 28, 2017
chiscodedon:
who's ur bro...what could relate me to nincompoop like u..am trying harder to see if ur empty,watery brain could reason well but now observed you're cursed...so hands off...continue wallowing in ur ignorance.. don't work hard keep on shouting our oil, which u ain't getting any sh!t from...grow up dull brain
A wise man once said.... *you are stupid "
Re: Wild Jubilation In P/harcourt As Kanu Arrives, Meets With Ijaw Elders (video+pic by ahaika23: 1:14pm On Jun 28, 2017
[s]
TekenaAduari:

People saying Ijaw land is part of Biafra know nothing about history, Go and read about Isaac Boro who declared Niger Delta Republic in 1966 a full year before Biafra Republic was declared by Ojukwu in 1967.
That said, as a true son of Niger Delta, I can categoritically state that we are behind Buhari lead govt and we believe in Nigeria. Because we believe 2 wrongs don't make a right and with war there are no winners, we choose to channel our grievances the right way, and be patient with our leaders.
Arise O, compatriots Nigeria's call obey, let us unite in the face of challenges, let us fight peacefully for our motherland, let us show the world that the most populous black nation and the biggest economy in Africa can get it right.
Long live the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Long live Buhari Led Govt.
The labour of our hero's past shall never be in vain.
[/s]

#YAWNS#
Re: Wild Jubilation In P/harcourt As Kanu Arrives, Meets With Ijaw Elders (video+pic by Splashme: 2:18pm On Jun 28, 2017
paBuhari:
By the time I finish with Buhari, he will run to london and not come back. - Nnamdi Kanu
cool

1 Like

Re: Wild Jubilation In P/harcourt As Kanu Arrives, Meets With Ijaw Elders (video+pic by zombieHUNTER: 3:06pm On Jun 28, 2017
TekenaAduari:

People saying Ijaw land is part of Biafra know nothing about history, Go and read about Isaac Boro who declared Niger Delta Republic in 1966 a full year before Biafra Republic was declared by Ojukwu in 1967.
That said, as a true son of Niger Delta, I can categoritically state that we are behind Buhari lead govt and we believe in Nigeria. Because we believe 2 wrongs don't make a right and with war there are no winners, we choose to channel our grievances the right way, and be patient with our leaders.
Arise O, compatriots Nigeria's call obey, let us unite in the face of challenges, let us fight peacefully for our motherland, let us show the world that the most populous black nation and the biggest economy in Africa can get it right.

Re: Wild Jubilation In P/harcourt As Kanu Arrives, Meets With Ijaw Elders (video+pic by hamilton62(m): 3:35pm On Jun 28, 2017
chiscodedon:

Pls brother, just let him rest for the.same of his people who are truly biafrans... I knew I was supposed to go wacko on him with words but he is a brother and I don't wanna poison him with words so that he won't go hanfing himself... Let him swim in the ocean of ignorance as an ignoramus who is not ready to learn from facts rather make noise without addressing.or marshal issues as presented to him... He is a Mr Know-it-all.
Re: Wild Jubilation In P/harcourt As Kanu Arrives, Meets With Ijaw Elders (video+pic by omoharry(f): 5:03pm On Jun 28, 2017
TekenaAduari:

Godfobid that you are from the Niger Delta..you can never be one of us..so stop pretending..you are obviously an Hausa /Fulani posing to be be one of us..who are you calling on? will you call on them when they give you a bit of the national cake to eat from? arise o compatriot my ass

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Did Kwara State Become Northern State / Gov Oyebanji: We Have Paid Over N31bn As Salaries, Gratuities, Pensions / Easter: FG Declares Friday, March 29 & Monday, April 1 As Public Holidays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.