Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,558 members, 7,823,455 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Most Girls Decay After 25 Years Old – Twitter User Claims - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Girls Decay After 25 Years Old – Twitter User Claims (48997 Views)

"The Level Of Moral Decay Now Is Alarming, Ladies Losing Their Values" (Photos) / Twitter User Claims A Woman Is 'Having Sex' With His 23-Year-Old Neigbour / Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Girls Decay After 25 Years Old – Twitter User Claims by Yewandequeen(f): 9:05pm On Jun 27, 2017
optional1:

he is trying to tell the world that his mother and sisters have decay..

What a useless go@t he is.
seconded

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Girls Decay After 25 Years Old – Twitter User Claims by Edopesin: 9:06pm On Jun 27, 2017
YelloweWest:
His mum raised a compound fool.
Well I Can't Say Tha's A Lie

2 Likes

Re: Most Girls Decay After 25 Years Old – Twitter User Claims by Yewandequeen(f): 9:07pm On Jun 27, 2017
dannytoe:
any one, but downthere most especially.....and why are you curious about the fvcking guy's comment for girls above 25?
Am not curious.
Just that I couldn't comprehend the usage of decay in the sentence made, as I know decay is for something dead.
Re: Most Girls Decay After 25 Years Old – Twitter User Claims by Yewandequeen(f): 9:08pm On Jun 27, 2017
edubrazil442:
mr man,u lack proper understanding of word !decay.if u kno d meaning,I dnt think u wuld have used it in such manner
Exactly what I am trying to figure out as decay isn't the right choice of word to use.
Re: Most Girls Decay After 25 Years Old – Twitter User Claims by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 27, 2017
Funny comments grin grin
Re: Most Girls Decay After 25 Years Old – Twitter User Claims by dannytoe(m): 9:09pm On Jun 27, 2017
Yewandequeen:
do u mean smell on the outside or down below shocked
down there, but strictly for slay queens.

1 Like

Re: Most Girls Decay After 25 Years Old – Twitter User Claims by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 27, 2017
how?am not Understanding
Re: Most Girls Decay After 25 Years Old – Twitter User Claims by adonbilivit: 9:09pm On Jun 27, 2017
ikeepitreal:
grin This is 45 years old and it doesn't look rotten to me at all.
who is this? I want my banana to fall on her if she is single

1 Like

Re: Most Girls Decay After 25 Years Old – Twitter User Claims by Yewandequeen(f): 9:09pm On Jun 27, 2017
dannytoe:
down there, but strictly for slay queens.
lol
Re: Most Girls Decay After 25 Years Old – Twitter User Claims by wristbangle: 9:09pm On Jun 27, 2017
Baseless assertion. Can we say Genevieve, omotola has rotten at their age?

Wait oo. I am laughing here because the ladies in this thread are irate mehn!
Re: Most Girls Decay After 25 Years Old – Twitter User Claims by dannytoe(m): 9:13pm On Jun 27, 2017
Yewandequeen:

Am not curious.
Just that I couldn't comprehend the usage of decay in the sentence made, as I know decay is for something dead.
yeah that's true, but living things can decompose why still maintaining some percentage of life.
Re: Most Girls Decay After 25 Years Old – Twitter User Claims by datigbogirl: 9:14pm On Jun 27, 2017
ikeepitreal:

Just a single twerk and d guy brain go reset.
Re: Most Girls Decay After 25 Years Old – Twitter User Claims by obamabinladen(m): 9:14pm On Jun 27, 2017
bigFOOTcaveMAN:
grin This nyash no be here o.

Vaseline crew over to u
O boy, that nyash get erection die.
Re: Most Girls Decay After 25 Years Old – Twitter User Claims by dannytoe(m): 9:16pm On Jun 27, 2017
Yewandequeen:
lol
yeah! Except you are in that categorie?
Re: Most Girls Decay After 25 Years Old – Twitter User Claims by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 27, 2017
ikeepitreal:

wow...there is a reaction,

by the way, Having too much sex makes one age several times faster, dis is more severe in d case of females
Re: Most Girls Decay After 25 Years Old – Twitter User Claims by adonbilivit: 9:17pm On Jun 27, 2017
Jiang:

wow...there is a reaction,

by the way, Having too much sex makes one age several times faster, dis is more severe in d case of females
u conducted a research on this? I Bleep 15 times, at least, every week coz my girl can't get enough of me.

1 Like

Re: Most Girls Decay After 25 Years Old – Twitter User Claims by dipo2much(m): 9:18pm On Jun 27, 2017
I thought the OP was a reckless talker, but after reading comments from some of you, you all deserve each other.
The guys said MOST girls and someone is mentioning Genevieve and Omotola. Smh

3 Likes

Re: Most Girls Decay After 25 Years Old – Twitter User Claims by DaBillionnaire: 9:18pm On Jun 27, 2017
bayocanny:
angry savage you are

No chill u have grin
Re: Most Girls Decay After 25 Years Old – Twitter User Claims by cuteme88(f): 9:20pm On Jun 27, 2017
grin grin grin
Lwkmd!!! I'm 29 and Not Decay oooh! Where this pikin dey meet his decayed Babes

1 Like

Re: Most Girls Decay After 25 Years Old – Twitter User Claims by Ezionye(f): 9:22pm On Jun 27, 2017
Does he know d meaning or use of "decay"
Re: Most Girls Decay After 25 Years Old – Twitter User Claims by Jakumo(m): 9:23pm On Jun 27, 2017
Lack of regular exercise will age ANY human being twice as rapidly as normal, and when it comes to exercise, Nigerian women over the age of 25 simply refuse to even think about the idea, with predictably depressing results, in terms of how they start to look as the years roll by.

Nigerian women under the age of 23 can rank among the most beautiful black women ANYWHERE on Earth, with athletic bodies and firm jiggly breasts untouched by any surgeon, HOWEVER, the instant they marry, or turn 25 years old, 95% of them rapidly balloon up in body weight and become clinically obese in short order, due to sheer laziness that prevents them engaging in any form of exercise, for LIFE. This rapid degradation from beauty to beastly is one of the more depressing phenomena to observe, yet is the NORM in most of Africa, Nigeria inclusive.

Once a Nigerian woman has borne children, forget it, as far as beauty goes, because those firm breasts will droop and sag so bad they are best covered up from there on out, while she starts to pile on pounds of ugly lard so fast it is alarming. This is the rule to which there are precious few exceptions.

Personally I would never contemplate dating any woman who is over 23 years old, who is overweight, or who has borne kids at any time in the past, so help me God. The older they get, the ANGRIER they get, the FATTER they get, and the UGLIER they get. My hat is off to any man who can live with all of that, for they are far braver souls than I will ever be.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Girls Decay After 25 Years Old – Twitter User Claims by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 27, 2017
adonbilivit:
u conducted a research on this? I Bleep 15 times, at least, every week coz my girl can't get enough of me.

The effects will soon catch up, you can't cheat nature, haven't sex morethan 3 times a week is dangerous to individual. Also try to have it like a normal person, missionary style only( in dis case number of times does not matter)
Re: Most Girls Decay After 25 Years Old – Twitter User Claims by adetayo234: 9:24pm On Jun 27, 2017
jhudit:
His mum might be rotten by now then, except he excluded her from his senseless rant. Sometimes I wonder if these guys put off their brains like data connection, before posting.

Why are you so passionate about it? Are you already above 25?

2 Likes

Re: Most Girls Decay After 25 Years Old – Twitter User Claims by Kingpinukecy(m): 9:25pm On Jun 27, 2017
Bros y u dey lie like dis..... huh, if ur galfrnd or wife is rotten, so don't expect other gals to b like dat.
Girl wey Neva die, wetin one mak dem rotten self. huh undecided

#I rest my case
Re: Most Girls Decay After 25 Years Old – Twitter User Claims by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:26pm On Jun 27, 2017
very wrong
it is economic hardship that makes people including men, not just ladies alone decay!
stress will also make it look as if you jammed truck.
Re: Most Girls Decay After 25 Years Old – Twitter User Claims by Jakumo(m): 9:27pm On Jun 27, 2017
VeeVeeMyLuv:
very wrong
it is economic hardship that makes people including men, not just ladies alone decay!
stress will also make it look as if you jammed truck.

Chai ! Ha ha ha ha. A wrecked truck. God forbid bad ting.
Re: Most Girls Decay After 25 Years Old – Twitter User Claims by LoveJesus87(m): 9:28pm On Jun 27, 2017
Harwehroh1:
A public display of his level of stupidity.... Smh
Don't mind the dummy. How has been your day dear? smiley

1 Like

Re: Most Girls Decay After 25 Years Old – Twitter User Claims by adonbilivit: 9:29pm On Jun 27, 2017
Jakumo:
Lack of regular exercise will age ANY human being twice as rapidly as normal, and when it comes to exercise, Nigerian women over the age of 25 simply refuse to even think about the idea, with predictably depressing results, in terms of how they start to look as the years roll by.

Nigerian women under the age of 23 can rank among the most beautiful black women ANYWHERE on Earth, with athletic bodies and firm jiggly breasts untouched by any surgeon, HOWEVER, the instant they marry, or turn 25 years old, 95% of them rapidly balloon up in body weight and become clinically obese in short order, due to sheer laziness that prevents them engaging in any form of exercise, for LIFE. This rapid degradation from beauty to beastly is one of the more depressing phenomena to observe, yet is the NORM in most of Africa, Nigeria inclusive.

Once a Nigerian woman has borne children, forget it, as far as beauty goes, because those firm breasts will droop and sag so bad they are best covered up from there on out, while she starts to pile on pounds of ugly lard so fast it is alarming. This is the rule to which there are precious few exceptions.

Personally I would never contemplate dating any woman who is over 23 years old, who is overweight, or who has borne kids at any time in the past, so help me God. The older they get, the ANGRIER they get, the FATTER they get, and the UGLIER they get. My hat is off to any man who can live with all of that, for they are far braver souls than I will ever be.
cc Jiang...this contradicts what u said about sex making people age faster
Re: Most Girls Decay After 25 Years Old – Twitter User Claims by princessayesha(f): 9:30pm On Jun 27, 2017
Oh ni Indo na kusa decaying cry
Re: Most Girls Decay After 25 Years Old – Twitter User Claims by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 27, 2017
ikeepitreal:
chai,where can i see this? i will pay o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Girls Decay After 25 Years Old – Twitter User Claims by Jakumo(m): 9:32pm On Jun 27, 2017
adonbilivit:
cc Jiang...this contradicts what u said about sex making people age faster

Hell no. I NEVER made a claim that sex ages anybody faster. You got me confused with somebody else.

You can NEVER get too much sex, UNLESS you are out-of-shape, whereby you could suffer a heart attack during the exertion of sex, and die.
Re: Most Girls Decay After 25 Years Old – Twitter User Claims by adellam16(f): 9:33pm On Jun 27, 2017
Edopesin:

At Least Af Som Respect For His Mum
Gosh!!!
Most 25yr old ladies r already someone's moms. If he had an ounce of respect 4 his mom he wouldn't post dat sheet.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? / Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Bride Price Was Paid, Says Her Husband Is A Scam / Nigerian Man Kisses His Croatian Girlfriend On The Street Of Russia At World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.