Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,772 members, 7,831,478 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Twist Of Life - Literature (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Twist Of Life (105624 Views)

Twist Of Fate. / Twist Of Hope(a Must Read Story) / TWIST OF FATE By Olanrewaju Mobolaji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twist Of Life by Emperor380(m): 2:14pm On Jul 28, 2017
EvaJael:

Welcome to the family sweetheart. Nephew,you have to bring her to my house specially for dinner one of these days
Thanks aunt I hope u ll prepare my favourite !!
Re: Twist Of Life by Emperor380(m): 2:16pm On Jul 28, 2017
Kimkardashain:

emm. my dear welcum 2 d family. pls take care of my nephew,
emperor lv, am inviting u two over 4 dinner,wit d whole family, Evajael and Darkcrisp, and mhizgap will take care of d fud.
Mhigap !?? have been hearing of her excellent cooking skills but haven't tasted her meal....this will be a good chance... thanks aunt
Re: Twist Of Life by Emperor380(m): 2:19pm On Jul 28, 2017
EmpressT:
Oh my love, thank you. So so lucky to be in your life Emperor. I promise you wouldn't regret of ever meeting me.

My dear I think am the lucky one here....Am glad u like my family...just be free with everyone because they are the most friendliest people av seen
Re: Twist Of Life by EmpressT(f): 2:25pm On Jul 28, 2017
Really, they are the most friendliest dear

Emperor380:

My dear I think am the lucky one here....Am glad u like my family...just be free with everyone because they are the most friendliest people av seen
Re: Twist Of Life by EmpressT(f): 2:32pm On Jul 28, 2017
Hmmm...sweetie, don't underrate the power of my cooking skills.

Emperor380:

Mhigap !?? have been hearing of her excellent cooking skills but haven't tasted her meal....this will be a good chance... thanks aunt
Re: Twist Of Life by Hadampson(m): 3:35pm On Jul 28, 2017
princ007:
So you have a charm... ok
whispering# its fake
Re: Twist Of Life by bimberry1307(f): 3:50pm On Jul 28, 2017
Hadampson:
Dopeyomi, akinwale14, herosakin777, adontcare, nathblessing, mamindy, nabla, urchman23, xolocious, silensa, habeebat61, bimberry1307, cyber5, janeade, tenniebab, joyberry, audrinakane, dasilver20, sonamjs, erock247, girlhaley, adeculate, gracito, mirob.. thank me later
Present sir, shift make I sidon
Re: Twist Of Life by stephenGee12(m): 3:59pm On Jul 28, 2017
EvaJael:

Stephengee12 right now I'm in an important ceremony and I'm behaving like better person. I'll deal with u o. Haba...did I do u sontin before? Kimberlywest ur hubby needs hot water baptism on his lips and fingers

See wu is talking wetin u dey find for ceremony.

I get ur time today.
tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Twist Of Life by Emperor380(m): 4:11pm On Jul 28, 2017
EmpressT:
Hmmm...sweetie, don't underrate the power of my cooking skills.

Of course ur meals are the most tasty av tasted...I bet even mhizgap will have to settle behind u
Re: Twist Of Life by EmpressT(f): 4:16pm On Jul 28, 2017
Well, if u say so... She has good taste too
Emperor380:

Of course ur meals are the most tasty av tasted...I bet even mhizgap will have to settle behind u
Re: Twist Of Life by Dessydemmy: 5:04pm On Jul 28, 2017
I yam not unserstandin again o, I thought Sharon and Kafhil they were friend in the same school?
Re: Twist Of Life by EmpressT(f): 5:22pm On Jul 28, 2017
Me either.. Kfalifia or whatever his name is a symbol of the 'alakada' in making. Living in anoda person world, hmmm and your father sef is even proud of such. Na your mama I pity so. Be original is the key to greatness in life, be warned.

My dear Emperior380, I admire the good work your doing, keep the fire of the lamp burning continuously.

Dessydemmy:
I yam not unserstandin again o, I thought Sharon and Kafhil they were friend in the same school?
Re: Twist Of Life by Emperor380(m): 5:32pm On Jul 28, 2017
EmpressT:
Me either.. Kfalifia or whatever his name is a symbol of the 'alakada' in making. Living in anoda person world, hmmm and your father sef is even proud of such. Na your mama I pity so. Be original is the key to greatness in life, be warned.

My dear Emperior380, I admire the good work your doing, keep the fire of the lamp burning continuously.

Am glad my Empress loves it...The heir to out throne will be lyk Edward right ?
Re: Twist Of Life by Emperor380(m): 5:44pm On Jul 28, 2017
Dessydemmy:
Don't get confused...Khaljfa already left the crew before Edward and Sharon began their dating....Sharon have heard about a particular Khalifa but haven't seen him not even once..... They were originally four friends Edward, Hakeem, Bella, and Khalifa.... it was wen Khalifa left that Sharon joined.....
That's why if u observe, there was no place where Khalifa and Sharon have ever clashed till now..
Hope u are cleared ??
Re: Twist Of Life by hormobolanle: 6:25pm On Jul 28, 2017
Emperor380:

All welcome my Empress to the thread.....your presence here will be a great inspiration to me.
Aunt Evajael, aunt queenitee, aunt, kimkardashain, mummy kimberlywest, daddy stephengee12,,ex uncle hdampson, grandma hormobolanle....Meet my queen and Empress...she is my sweetheart and wifey....EmpressT, meet my family.

eeeeeh....... singing n dancing like a real fulfilled grandma#wic am not, NOT YETwink

now u behave like a real man just dy way ur grandpa was, hmmmn but my son coman gist grandma aw u met dis EmpressT of a gel
u kn grandma love gistgrin FULL GIST MY DEAR

ehenn! bfr I forget welcome my dawta may u give birth to a dozen sudren at once for us. U ARE WELCOME EHN
Re: Twist Of Life by Pinkfeet: 6:26pm On Jul 28, 2017
khalifa kroooossss don't worry your down fall is ahead
Re: Twist Of Life by Pinkfeet: 6:33pm On Jul 28, 2017
hormobolanle:

eeeeeh....... singing n dancing like a real fulfilled grandma#wic am not, NOT YETwink

now u behave like a real man just dy way ur grandpa was, hmmmn but my son coman gist grandma aw u met dis EmpressT of a gel

ehenn! bfr I forget welcome my dawta may u give birth to a dozen sudren at once for us. U ARE WELCOME EHN

Grandma have u forgot that, there is still recession and u said u want them to give birth to a DOZEN CHILDREN haaaaaaaa.
Re: Twist Of Life by EmpressT(f): 7:38pm On Jul 28, 2017
Yeah... But ours is sweeter than that of Edward's
Emperor380:

Am glad my Empress loves it...The heir to out throne will be lyk Edward right ?
Re: Twist Of Life by EmpressT(f): 7:41pm On Jul 28, 2017
Thanks you....
hormobolanle:

Re: Twist Of Life by Darkcrisp(f): 8:33pm On Jul 28, 2017
Kimkardashain:

emm. my dear welcum 2 d family. pls take care of my nephew,
emperor lv, am inviting u two over 4 dinner,wit d whole family, Evajael and Darkcrisp, and mhizgap will take care of d fud.

Food? Lol. Maka laugh small. Me and pepper na long time paddy grin
Re: Twist Of Life by Hadampson(m): 8:46pm On Jul 28, 2017
hormobolanle:

c dis babalawo of a man o Leta now dy will say it is only hormobolanle dat like party, whereas she get oga of ogatongue
Who be babalawo
Re: Twist Of Life by Hadampson(m): 8:53pm On Jul 28, 2017
Emperor380:

All welcome my Empress to the thread.....your presence here will be a great inspiration to me.
Aunt Evajael, aunt queenitee, aunt, kimkardashain, mummy kimberlywest, daddy stephengee12,,ex uncle hdampson, grandma hormobolanle....Meet my queen and Empress...she is my sweetheart and wifey....EmpressT, meet my family.
Ex? when did i become your ex uncle? Can't believe this or am i seeing thing, absolutely not.

EmpressT you are highly welcome to great Gee family.
Re: Twist Of Life by Hadampson(m): 9:01pm On Jul 28, 2017
princ007:
I really feel for Sharon
seconded
Re: Twist Of Life by queenitee(f): 9:24pm On Jul 28, 2017
EmpressT, welcome to the family love
Re: Twist Of Life by queenitee(f): 9:52pm On Jul 28, 2017
Hadampson:
Ex? when did i become your ex uncle? Can't believe this or am i seeing thing, absolutely not.

So you did not know you are his ex uncle?

1 Like

Re: Twist Of Life by Emperor380(m): 10:00pm On Jul 28, 2017
Hadampson:

Sorry dad corrected me..
Aunt Evajael why don't u pls reconsider him.... he is really sorry aunt... be like Vicky and ken... he has suffered enough
Re: Twist Of Life by EmpressT(f): 10:31pm On Jul 28, 2017
@queenitee, thank you...
queenitee:
EmpressT, welcome to the family love
Re: Twist Of Life by Jane1234f(f): 10:44pm On Jul 28, 2017
Emperor380 so I am not among your family again?? Have you forgotten that there is a Rev sister in the family and that's me, hmmm so hadampson na ex uncle now, chai I pity him,please make me understand something....khalifa was a friend to Edward in school right,I thought Sharon is supposed to know him or did they not meet in school?
Re: Twist Of Life by Hadampson(m): 6:06am On Jul 29, 2017
Emperor380:

Sorry dad corrected me..
Aunt Evajael why don't u pls reconsider him.... he is really sorry aunt... be like Vicky and ken... he has suffered enough

Thanks nephew
Your momma kimberlywest really taught you wellsmiley
EvaJael consider all the PRESS-UP we had in the pastgrincheesy .. i'm on my knee
Re: Twist Of Life by Nobody: 6:14am On Jul 29, 2017
Hadampson:
seconded
My................
Re: Twist Of Life by EvaJael(f): 6:24am On Jul 29, 2017
Hadampson:

Thanks nephew
Your momma kimberlywest really taught you wellsmiley
EvaJael consider all the PRESS-UP we had in the pastgrincheesy .. i'm on my knee
Lol sowi darling hadampson but go and meet ur ladiessss
Re: Twist Of Life by EvaJael(f): 6:27am On Jul 29, 2017
Emperor380:

Sorry dad corrected me..
Nephew,our own pass Vicky and Ken mata. I know EmpressT will never let u suffer like I've suffered. You see thaf hadampson. I cant even fake care for him o. The other women have milked him dry and that's how he remembered me....yeye

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (34) (Reply)

Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) / Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! / A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.