Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,954 members, 7,828,357 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Business Ideas I Can Invest My 10m Naira . - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Ideas I Can Invest My 10m Naira . (8565 Views)

What Kind Of Profitable Business Can I Start With 10M Naira / Profitable Business Ideas I Can Start With #200k... / Please Help. I Need Business Ideas I Can Start With 100k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Business Ideas I Can Invest My 10m Naira . by Funlordjnr: 8:18am On Sep 01, 2017
Enyinne:
Good ideas ,keep it flowing as I guess it will benefit many people following this thread.

Think of divesting into agriculture! Alternative crop production or Rearing and selling of livestock up north! I can give you links on that!

1 Like

Re: Business Ideas I Can Invest My 10m Naira . by Fxmanager(m): 10:18am On Sep 01, 2017
Enyinne:
Am just in a fix on what I can invest my 10m I have .I was doing oil business for 5yrs now and I have gained and lost so much in it .When u think ,all is going well ,something will come and sweep some part of the money away so I decided to leave the business and look into something else .
Am currrently in usa trying to cool of my recent "Lose" i made in business ,I hv a plan of importing goods from China as I can access the visa .
I looking in the area of household but I need someone to broaden it and give u more ideas to move on as I can't think straight .
My people help a sis with some ideas .
God bless

This is the best structured, secured and transparent investment you will ever find in this forum. Your withdrawals from our partner broker to your bank Mastercard/Visa debit card takes 2 to 4 days maximum and it takes 5 mins to your ecurrency payment system "Megatransfer", regulated and Licensed by the Financial Conduct Authority of UK(FCA)", then you can then make instant withdrawals to your Mastercard/Visa debit cards From Megatransfer. You can also use Bank wire transfer. You might be interested in what we offer. We promise a target of average 5-10%+ monthly profit on your investment. Funds in a secured licensed,audited and regulated financial firm. You can monitor your investment anywhere you are in the world 24/7 using any internet enable device. You are free to test us with any amount you can comfortably risk before investing fully with us. Statement of account sent to your email daily. working risk to investors capital is 5-10% risk and maximum permissible risk to investors capital is 30% of investors capital. Visit the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/3901897/currency-trading-journal-target-avg

Visit the posts below to learn how to avoid scam and fraud. Learn to check and get the regulatory body's website to verify any company's regulatory status.

https://www.nairaland.com/3925379/investments-anti-scam-fraud-guide
https://www.nairaland.com/3931027/4-ways-avoid-investment-scams
Re: Business Ideas I Can Invest My 10m Naira . by moshoodn(m): 12:04pm On Sep 01, 2017
moblix:
Observe our area 1st n c d business DAT is moving

2nd check d advantage n disadvantage if d advantage 70% to 30% disadvantage n d demand rate of DAT business is higher Dan do it,

3rd check d availabilities of d resources if close good if not check d transport rate n weigh it with profit,if d transport is less good.

4th marketing is very important dis depend on ur capacity to create awareness to our consumers

5ft divide d capital into 2 or 3, d reason is DAT in business no perfect business without credit n most business collapse because of credit so by dividing ur capital will help u if u give on credit n dere is delay in payment u can use d 2nd capital

Conclusion
If I say u shud do business base on my area dat is profitable na, it may b differ fro ur area so observe ur area carefully n invest.

Finally back it with prayers

Textbook answer..

Typical of Nairaland.
Re: Business Ideas I Can Invest My 10m Naira . by ihimiray(m): 1:12pm On Sep 01, 2017
Funlordjnr:

Would you like one of these? I got a deal to sell 5 of them on behalf of the kaduna state government! perfect car for uber and next to new!
07031266481...please do contact me if we can work together
Re: Business Ideas I Can Invest My 10m Naira . by Funlordjnr: 1:21pm On Sep 01, 2017
ihimiray:
07031266481...please do contact me if we can work together

I have sent you a what's app message!
Re: Business Ideas I Can Invest My 10m Naira . by Epemaya: 2:54pm On Sep 01, 2017
Become a business owner and say good bye to poverty. Come for business seminars and learn foundamental Skills to drive your business. You will get gift worth N20,000. @21/23 ,Aromire street,off Allen avenue round abt, ikeja lagos. The time is 7am,,,,Any one who come before 8am will get quality gifts worth 20,000 naira on Monday morning. ....Thank you. Contact Mr Davis LCG.....on 08093164063 WhatsApp/call
Re: Business Ideas I Can Invest My 10m Naira . by Futureberry: 3:01pm On Sep 01, 2017
Enyinne:
Am just in a fix on what I can invest my 10m I have .I was doing oil business for 5yrs now and I have gained and lost so much in it .When u think ,all is going well ,something will come and sweep some part of the money away so I decided to leave the business and look into something else .
Am currrently in usa trying to cool of my recent "Lose" i made in business ,I hv a plan of importing goods from China as I can access the visa .
I looking in the area of household but I need someone to broaden it and give u more ideas to move on as I can't think straight .
God bless
invest in either mutual funds or treasury bills,you can do 3 months 6 months or 1 year...or start trading bitcoin, you can find all the info you need right here in the business section...
Re: Business Ideas I Can Invest My 10m Naira . by Pesuzok(m): 3:05pm On Sep 01, 2017
First, I hope you have fixed that money somewhere to be yielding interest why you sought out business to do. Currently stanbicIBTC money market is at 18%.

I have a mini toilet roll producing factory for sale. My machines were imported from china and not locally fabricated.

You can also buy a 10 ton closed box truck for haulage, I know how much I have been paying to transport my raw material, you can investigate that line of business.

https://www.nairaland.com/3872167/functioning-toilet-tissue-making-factory
Re: Business Ideas I Can Invest My 10m Naira . by Pesuzok(m): 3:07pm On Sep 01, 2017
Futureberry:
invest in either mutual funds or treasury bills,you can do 3 months 6 months or 1 year...or start trading bitcoin, you can find all the info you need right here in the business section...

@OP, I will only advise you on the bolded since you can get your money back whenever you want
Re: Business Ideas I Can Invest My 10m Naira . by whizcode: 4:15am On Sep 04, 2017
Funlordjnr:

Would you like one of these? I got a deal to sell 5 of them on behalf of the kaduna state government! perfect car for uber and next to new!
check your pm
Re: Business Ideas I Can Invest My 10m Naira . by moblix: 5:54pm On Sep 07, 2017
moshoodn:

Textbook answer..

Typical of Nairaland.

?
Re: Business Ideas I Can Invest My 10m Naira . by munezo(m): 8:26pm On Nov 27, 2017
The most important thing you need now is knowledge. I will advise you to go and read the book titled "Money Master The Game" by Tony Robbins. You can also watch his youtube videos where he spoke about financial freedom.
Here are some of his quotes.

"If you don't master money, at some level, it is going to master you". - Tony Robbins.

"When it comes to your money, what you don't know can, and will hurt you" - Tony Robbins

"Asset allocation, where to park your money, and how to divide it up, is the single most important skill of a successful investor." - Tony Robbins

"Ignorance is not bliss. Ignorance is pain and poverty in the financial world." - Tony Robbins

All the best

Enyinne:
God bless

1 Like

Re: Business Ideas I Can Invest My 10m Naira . by BuzzeeMo(m): 9:42pm On Nov 27, 2017
It's a good idea that you're thinking China. But I think you don't really need to go to China, you can do DROPSHIPPING and sell globally. Though there are other very lucrative and high profile businesses you can do too. I would have loved to arrange a meeting with you if you were in Nigeria. However, you can get in touch so we can discuss: http://celestinedavids.com/contact.

Regards.

Re: Business Ideas I Can Invest My 10m Naira . by lazeal: 6:49am On Mar 17, 2018
Enyinne:
God bless

Were you able to find something? I wish I can share my idea along that China route but I can't. All I will say is you are on the right track to think of China and importation.
Re: Business Ideas I Can Invest My 10m Naira . by Enyinne(f): 4:11pm On Mar 17, 2018
Thank u dear ..ventured into uber to lock down some money but starting end of this year to commence the china business .

Were you able to find something? I wish I can share my idea along that China route but I can't. All I will say is you are on the right track to think of China and importation.

[/quote]
Re: Business Ideas I Can Invest My 10m Naira . by lazeal: 4:17pm On Mar 17, 2018
Enyinne:
Thank u dear ..ventured into uber to lock down some money but starting end of this year to commence the china business .

while at it, learn social media marketing especially facebook ads,retargeting, instagram marketing using influencers and get courier companies on stand by to help you distribute your products around. This is necessary if you want to move your products faster.
Re: Business Ideas I Can Invest My 10m Naira . by abikun(m): 10:45pm On Mar 17, 2018
You can invest it on this pure water factory and get quick returns.
Pure Water Factory for Sale in Ibadan!!!!!
A pure water factory including the building is for sale in Ibadan. The equipment in the factory include :
Pet blower
Bottling line (Semi automated)
Ozonator
Automated sealing machine.
Interested person should call/WhatsApp on 08063652205.
Re: Business Ideas I Can Invest My 10m Naira . by Og5QK0X: 4:28am On Mar 18, 2018
Urgency is quite a dangerous business.
Re: Business Ideas I Can Invest My 10m Naira . by chuckjonesbaba(m): 3:12am On Nov 07, 2018
Larryconnect:

Do you know you can invest 10k and make a profit of 890k within 1 month
Use that link to see testimonies and payment proofs for your self

https://www.nairaland.com/3886375/invest-10k-make-up-890000

Na dem oo

1 Like

Re: Business Ideas I Can Invest My 10m Naira . by Ikjosh04: 8:54pm On May 20, 2020
Enyinne:

Hi, did you later start the china business and if yes how has it been?
Re: Business Ideas I Can Invest My 10m Naira . by Enyinne(f): 9:34pm On May 20, 2020
I attended some exhibitions outside the shores of Nigeria where I met with good companies in Europe offering better quality products at good price . So I’m now dealing with them for a long term business relationship
Ikjosh04:

Hi, did you later start the china business and if yes how has it been?
Re: Business Ideas I Can Invest My 10m Naira . by Ikjosh04: 10:39pm On May 20, 2020
Enyinne:
I attended some exhibitions outside the shores of Nigeria where I met with good companies in Europe offering better quality products at good price . So I’m now dealing with them for a long term business relationship

Ok nice, I'm also interested in starting up something and I'll love to get the connect and useful information too but I understand perfectly if you decide to hold back.
Re: Business Ideas I Can Invest My 10m Naira . by Omam4life: 5:19am On May 21, 2020
Please I want to start dealing on sneakers and canvases. Am looking for an importer or a big distributor to do business with. It's urgent. Contact me fast.
Re: Business Ideas I Can Invest My 10m Naira . by Enyinne(f): 7:07am On May 21, 2020
U can start by attending propak west Africa and another is food and beverage west Africa ,venue is landmark event center victoria island lagos and both will take place either June or July cos it was moved due to the corona virus . Then attend gulf food in Dubai next year as this year session have been done and also canton fair in China later this year if all things are equal or else next year . Google all this and u will see the date.
Ikjosh04:

Ok nice, I'm also interested in starting up something and I'll love to get the connect and useful information too but I understand perfectly if you decide to hold back.
Re: Business Ideas I Can Invest My 10m Naira . by Enyinne(f): 7:10am On May 21, 2020
I have the contact initially but I hv lost it due to my phone panel developed problem so all contact then was lost .i wish I can help.
Omam4life:
Please I want to start dealing on sneakers and canvases. Am looking for an importer or a big distributor to do business with. It's urgent. Contact me fast.
Re: Business Ideas I Can Invest My 10m Naira . by Ikjosh04: 7:36am On May 21, 2020
Ok, noted. Thank you!!
Enyinne:
U can start by attending propak west Africa and another is food and beverage west Africa ,venue is landmark event center victoria island lagos and both will take place either June or July cos it was moved due to the corona virus . Then attend gulf food in Dubai next year as this year session have been done and also canton fair in China later this year if all things are equal or else next year . Google all this and u will see the date.
Re: Business Ideas I Can Invest My 10m Naira . by bebe2(f): 10:45pm On Jun 09, 2020
Enyinne:

hi,

I am thinking of investing in hire purchase bus and someone mentioned that you have experience in this area
pls can you share helpful info with me?
Re: Business Ideas I Can Invest My 10m Naira . by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 10, 2020
6 plots of land can harvest 1000 bags of cucumber every 45 days,each bag is worth =N=2,500 , harvesting from this land per 1 and half months will give N=2,500,000 per 45 days and you can harvest like this up to 6 times a year so this means bountiful profit.

Also

Binary trading , minimal risks, 90% success rate
Surely, its better than nothing, for real you make 7 out of 9 trades with this platform and with a $400 investment you can be assured of around $70 a day and thats $2100 a month, ... For life, it may not be much but it assured

Try to look into what I'm saying and if its OK you can call me or WhatsApp me on 08067344821
Re: Business Ideas I Can Invest My 10m Naira . by izicode1: 10:00am On Jun 10, 2020
Hello,
in the first instance, how can you think of going into business or respond to advice when you can't think straight.
Making money is like driving a car, you must be behind the steering or you lose it all.

I expect you to ask for a mentor, not who will do the business or expand it for you,
Importation is not the business for beginners.

My cousin who stays in the US did exactly what you are planning to do. He lost everything, from the clearing to the sale.
To cut the story short, there is more to importation business than just sending goods from China.

In the meantime, search for government bonds or any other paper investment that can mature in the next 90 or any days and invest, while you think straight.

Think of going into production. it pays. Still, be the man behind the steering or leave it
Re: Business Ideas I Can Invest My 10m Naira . by Wizzy11111(m): 2:03am On Jun 21, 2020
bebe2:

hi,

I am thinking of investing in hire purchase bus and someone mentioned that you have experience in this area
pls can you share helpful info with me?

Let me share one out of 5 idea wey dey available with u grin. But u will need more than 10m for this.

1.Whenever u are in Nigeria come to Abuja, buy a genuine land around uniabuja campus gwagwalada, I repeat Abeg geuniue land.
2. look for a good architect and build just 10room and palour self con with latest infrastructure.
3. House rent for room and palour selfcon in this area ranges from 220-250k yearly depending on the infrastructure....
Re: Business Ideas I Can Invest My 10m Naira . by gbate1: 5:39am On Jun 21, 2020
Are you down to making some passive money online daily? The site am about sharing won't really make u rich but if getting paid $3-5 daily for taking short surveys online isn't a problem ,you can follow this link /37xZHES

No investments required, only a PayPal account, coinbase wallet, or amazon is required for u to receive ur earning, DM if u need more info.

Check my signature for more info

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NAIRALAND BUSINESS SCHOOL: Providing You With Free Business Strategies / Firs Shuts Down Tinapa Over Alleged Tax Evasion / Please Help!!! It Seems Fidelity Bank Is Trying To Dupe Me Of My 107,000 Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.