Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,363 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

Business Ideas I Can Invest My 10m Naira . - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Ideas I Can Invest My 10m Naira . (8523 Views)

What Kind Of Profitable Business Can I Start With 10M Naira / Profitable Business Ideas I Can Start With #200k... / Please Help. I Need Business Ideas I Can Start With 100k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Business Ideas I Can Invest My 10m Naira . by bebe2(f): 5:35pm On Jun 21, 2020
Wizzy11111:

Let me share one out of 5 idea wey dey available with u grin. But u will need more than 10m for this.

1.Whenever u are in Nigeria come to Abuja, buy a genuine land around uniabuja campus gwagwalada, I repeat Abeg geuniue land.
2. look for a good architect and build just 10room and palour self con with latest infrastructure.
3. House rent for room and palour selfcon in this area ranges from 220-250k yearly depending on the infrastructure....

dat sounds good
but how much is a plot of land there?
and how do u get a genuine land in the scam capital of Nigeria?
Re: Business Ideas I Can Invest My 10m Naira . by VictorBode(m): 5:38pm On Jun 21, 2020
NATIONALPASTOR:

Just delete that amount of money you posted here.....

And please don't give anyone your contact nor call anyone that post his phone number here. They are all scamming machines looking for whom to defraud......

Please and please, just take my advice and look for business elsewhere and not here.

Dont be ignorant. Deals more than N200mn have been made on nairaland.

Where else do you want him to go? Dude carry your band belle and shift
Re: Business Ideas I Can Invest My 10m Naira . by Wizzy11111(m): 5:51pm On Jun 21, 2020
bebe2:

dat sounds good
but how much is a plot of land there?
and how do u get a genuine land in the scam capital of Nigeria?

Depending on the location cos the prices ranges but my advice for u is to come around,see the agent in charge of the land around this area and u see the land with your 2 eyes,negotiate with them..
Pls make sure u get the C of O asap if u later purchase any land.
Re: Business Ideas I Can Invest My 10m Naira . by NATIONALPASTOR: 11:28am On Oct 30, 2020
VictorBode:

Dont be ignorant. Deals more than N200mn have been made on nairaland.

Where else do you want him to go? Dude carry your band belle and shift

So you're among the Pepple aiming At taking that money from him right?

Honestly you need Jesus
Re: Business Ideas I Can Invest My 10m Naira . by Ivan18888888888: 9:53am On Jun 04, 2022
temigreat:
You can do koso biz exporting woods to china u can get double of ur cash back as gain

Hey bro
Can you give me an idea on how this business work . You can quote me and we discuss further .
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

First S2B Academy Bag Making Training Program / Marketing Mistakes For Startup Businesses To Avoid / How To Start Profitable Hair Salon Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.