Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,670 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

A Good Woman Is Like Nacl In A Pot Of Soup (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Good Woman Is Like Nacl In A Pot Of Soup (photos) (817 Views)

Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner / The Difference Between A Girlfriend And A Good Woman. / I Finally Found A Good Woman That Truly Loves Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Good Woman Is Like Nacl In A Pot Of Soup (photos) by Ruggedfitness: 11:21pm On Jun 27, 2017
Hello guys its your favorite health blogger Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor

If you are wondering what NaCl is, it is Table Salt that you use in cooking every time. That thing that gives your food taste.

We all know that it is getting rarer daily to find good women in Nigeria (and I know most ladies will rush to the comment section and say men do, but I am not here to bash ladies, they are the most beautiful creatures ever).

I have seen some ladies claim that their character is how they are and a good man wouldn't want to change them. I remember a lady who gets angry to a point to causing destruction and she claimed that, that is just how she is.. "When I dey vex, I dey know"..

A good woman lives above that, because she builds herself.. Her good woman does not just base things on her own opinion, but on the right opinions which is done by looking at how beneficial her opinion will be to others and does not fight back with insults, but wisdom and subdues her oponents.

I will not tell you ladies who a good woman is because Proverbs 31 has already given a clear description. Please read it (it helps build relationships and marriages).

The problem with most ladies is that they take their youth very carelessly, so carefree, the time they are supposed to use to build themselves, they spend it having fun, boyfriends and building castles in the sky.

A good woman is not about being caring and loving (it takes more than that to even keep a relationship going). She spends her time to understand things and get the best out of them.

A good woman is like salt in a pot of soup.

I believe I have said enough

Guys, you can check for upcoming articles on my blog www.newsphases..com or subscribe for posts https://page.co/v9dY

That is afang soup in the picture below, with chicken..

Re: A Good Woman Is Like Nacl In A Pot Of Soup (photos) by Kingpinukecy(m): 12:28am On Jun 28, 2017
Meaning?

Gosh dat soup is disgusty & irritating sef

well u still tlk small sense sha.... u don try well well,
Re: A Good Woman Is Like Nacl In A Pot Of Soup (photos) by debspauly(f): 12:58am On Jun 28, 2017
grin cha! that soup go make sense... die

1 Like

Re: A Good Woman Is Like Nacl In A Pot Of Soup (photos) by Dycaptain(m): 1:47am On Jun 28, 2017
Very true, but the soup in the pics looks very delicious o
Re: A Good Woman Is Like Nacl In A Pot Of Soup (photos) by Ruggedfitness: 8:02am On Jun 28, 2017
Kingpinukecy:
Meaning?

Gosh dat soup is disgusty & irritating sef

well u still tlk small sense sha.... u don try well well,

but why the sense con small na... hahaha

Good morning
Re: A Good Woman Is Like Nacl In A Pot Of Soup (photos) by Lalas247(f): 8:03am On Jun 28, 2017
The soup though
Yummy
Re: A Good Woman Is Like Nacl In A Pot Of Soup (photos) by Martin0(m): 8:35am On Jun 28, 2017
Lalas247:
The soup though Yummy
yummy ke,u join so?
Re: A Good Woman Is Like Nacl In A Pot Of Soup (photos) by Ruggedfitness: 7:05pm On Jun 28, 2017
Lalas247:
The soup though
Yummy

You must be a very good cook, when can I have a taste?
Re: A Good Woman Is Like Nacl In A Pot Of Soup (photos) by Kingpinukecy(m): 7:35pm On Jun 28, 2017
Ruggedfitness:

but why the sense con small na... hahaha
Good morning
No worry i don upgrade d sense to medium sense... Lol
Re: A Good Woman Is Like Nacl In A Pot Of Soup (photos) by Ruggedfitness: 7:36pm On Jun 28, 2017
Kingpinukecy:
No worry i don upgrade d sense to medium sense... Lol
hahahaha

(1) (Reply)

11 Reasons Women Should Not Wear Pants / Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Couple Who Met In Secondary School / What Was The Last Words You Said To Your Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.